Before I go Yea Forums...was I a good series?

before I go Yea Forums...was I a good series?

Attached: mortal_kombat_PNG23.png (1600x1600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJOJTsmJLLA
twitter.com/bambamguitar/status/1120805787474038785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

I don't give a shit about the stories in fighting games. People who do and argue about it are mentally disabled. The competition between two players is all that matters. With that being said, MK11 is easily the most causal and sluggish of any MK, or any other fighter for that matter.

No. Shaolin Monks was pretty cool, though.

>people think the series will die because there is a trump joke and woke black man

retard

More bad entries than good

>Add nothing to the mechanics of your fighting games in 20 years, choosing instead to focus on gimmicks, retarded fatalities and story mode

Attached: 1506372741057.jpg (191x226, 14K)

Yes

Not really, the only noteworthy thing you did were the fatalities.

so why is Yea Forums trying to shitpost mortal kombat as hard as they can

>MK11 is easily the most causal and sluggish of any MK
you havent played any mortal kombat have you

Attached: Dis space nigga be trippin.png (483x339, 182K)

trendy new game amongst normalfags

Yea Forums wants MK to die because they think that means ArcShits games will take its spot in the top 3 (Tekken MK, SF), knowing damn well even Virtua Fighter would have a better chance of that

campy retardation. was fun

90's era MK will always hold a special place in my heart

Yes.
Wich makes the betrayal even worse.

I'd love Virtua back on the spotlight again

In the 90s you was an arcade classic
In the 2000s you had mediocre, yet comfy gameplay
In the 2010s you became a souless, yet effective tourny game

You were a tragic irony empire that was barely held together with gimmicks, Mileena's killer cleavage and various flavors of 90s/early-00s schlock. You were never good.

Attached: 1453888179924.jpg (752x1063, 89K)

Your best game was a spin off. But I liked some of your main titles still.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJOJTsmJLLA

Yeah it had some good moments.

K bye

only mk 1,2,3,9

Your best game, shaolin monks, wasn't even a fighting game. Fuck no you weren't a good series

so is the only reason you fucking idiots hate mkx11 is the fucking costumes

Attached: 1483947070279.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

Its was ok, the biggest sin was not making a sequel of shaolin monks but seeing how grindy and full of dlc the new games are its probably better that they didnt try to make a new one

Trilogy on PS1 was fucking sweet, it had everybody in it. It’s the end all be all for mk.

The costumes, the grinding, the awful plot and endings , the awful combat with no new mechanics, the roster, the lack of good fan favourite characyers like tremor. You name it

Always were garbage riding on SF's coattails.

and the boobs are too small

X was the peak of the series in terms of just about everything except graphics (11 wins) and music (2 wins). Gameplay (no MK had a bruiser character as fun to use as Ferra/Torr or Kotal Kahn), character design (50,000 costumes even if you didn't like the defaults), voice acting, and fun factor were all the series' best.
Are you that same scumbag from all those pre-release threads going "Yap you're mad"?

Attached: DxYQveTW0AAB2KK.jpg (792x791, 78K)

all that is your opinion and it has some of the best combat of any mk game this and x are the best and they have already said they are fixing the grind you ass

is that why it sales more

>They're fixing it so it's ok!
Why are shills like this?

>*creates the ESRB*
In hindsight, maybe not.

yes they said they are fixing it how does that make me a shill everybody hated it

both scenes were out of character and the story mode, voice acting and microtransactions shit made it worse

Sells to fucking retards, sells to the people who play Fortnite, sells to the people who can't stop themselves from buying FIFA every year, sells to the people who preordered Fallout 76...sells to the people who think ocarina of time is the greatest game of all time.

>mfw 100% combos with Kotal Kahn in vanilla

He was the best kind of high risk high reward character with blood god.

Attached: 16539BAB-0FE8-4B4B-B07A-2B39528C13E6.jpg (207x200, 5K)

wow you got upset didnt you and i have street fighter you fool you know you can like both right

no, the series will die because that, the new ugly female designs and that this game micro-transactions and loot-box (the Krypt) makes gatchas look tame.

Post 30 seconds of you playing any Street Fighter

Post 30 seconds of you playing any mortal kombat

How dare you suggest that oot players buy that garbage
I pirate dbfz

>sells to the people who can't stop themselves from buying FIFA every year
Not to defend soccer because it's for Europeons, but how the fuck is that any dufferent than Yea Forums buying every new Marioshit that comes out?

Attached: DrMario+throw.png (1000x865, 428K)

Some of the AI in these towers... I dont understand how the difficulty spikes so hard from 1 guy to the next while the same modifier and difficulty is there. REEEEE

Attached: 153523456234.jpg (2048x1152, 296K)

You were what Enter the Dragon, Temple of Doom or Big Trouble in Little China were to movies, cheesy but good fun covered with Chinese shit.

Too bad you lost your way and appealed to the wrong crowd.

I have and 11 is, by design slower and simpler than X and 9

why do companies always lose their midway?

It looks like she's swallowing the world's biggest load.
Fuck, the Cetrion fanart's probably gonna do it for me. I guess I'm into nature mommies now. Thanks a lot, Yea Forums.
>by design slower and simpler than X and 9
Don't forget the ridiculous Krushing Blow Combo gimmick and EX/Stamina mashup meter.
>"We want the tourneyfag audience"
>*makes next game MORE casual*
I don't get it

Attached: 250px-Donkey_Kong_SSBU.png (250x250, 72K)

its slower than mkx bit its still fast and you dont do Krushing blow at every moment of the game why are you trying to make it seem like its slow as hell and they have already made it way faster from the beta

pretty sure the series will die based on the the fact the game-play and story and is Injustice tier

I have a daily challenge to win 3 ranked matches. I've played a bunch and won a lot more than 3. 0/3 still for the daily. Is it broke? Is there some setting im not realizing with these ranked matches? Im clicking online, Ranked Sets

mkx was slower than 9, this shit must be like molasses

you sound like a retard good job

just watch gameplay, retardo

>mkx was slower than 9
yap just more shitposters

Attached: stupid.png (1034x578, 1M)

One of these is not like the other you retard. You basically threw in OoT just to be a dumbass.

>Its not injustice 3 because Fatalities

fuck off you dumbass shill. This isn't NRS game or a Mortal Kombat game anymore, its WBs awful offspring.

10 was waaay slower than 9 dude, I was so disappointed when i bought 10 and couldn't return it felt more sluggish and i hated variants

are you retards even trying anymore

shouldve remained a half forgotten novelty trilogy from SNES days.

Attached: 1529607372396.jpg (750x776, 60K)

Gonna enjoy playing it in like 3 years after the ultimate edition or whatever is included in a humble bundle.

Actual game looks fun.

Attached: dog with blue ball.gif (310x368, 2M)

I'm not trolling mkx is slower than mk9

stop replying to NRSnigger.

you are not that smart are you

You were an important milestone in gaming but you time passed long ago.

x and 9 are terrible user. the last good mk games were on ps2

Not the NRShill, but there's no way you played MKX if you think it's slower than 9. Either that, or you were a spaz who couldn't into running and dashing. They did nerf pure walk speed across the board, but that was about it.

Attached: tekken characters main.jpg (633x356, 111K)

you both are fucking stupid good job at showing you just want to shit on the games

>NRShill
so anybody that dont spout lies and shit on games is a shill?

PRO OR ONE X BOYS

>9
>bad
>ps2 era
>mechanically good in any way
The only reason to like the 3d era is for the cheesiness and extra modes. As fighters they were shit.

Not really. Skipped out on most of the MK games between 3 and 9 and don't give a fuck. The non-fighting games are hilarious jokes.

A shame casuals will always buy this shit for no real reason.

i liked a game or two
but not enough to consider you a good series

>He says defending MKX and 11 injustice gameplay

And I am pretty sure MK11 story is also cheesy, if not, more than the 3d era games because of the re-handling of the lore and bullshit time shenanigans that make zero fucking sense.

It's their litteral best lauch ever you fucking retards, MK isn't going anywhere and prepare your anuses for an even more woke sequel.

Can't wait for the transgender fighter :)

>before I go
Morons really think MK is going somewhere?...

MK has always been wack as fuck, normalfags just love it because it became a pop culture thing.

you fags love crying about that arcade ending dont you

thanks for agreeing and bring attention to my post, retard.

>>>/mkg/

That's the problem, MK11 tries to be serious while it designed not to be

why dont you go back to /fgg/ retard

So woke

so like mkx and mk9

It's over Jerek! The older games were so good compared to the nushit that is 10 and 11 are. Appealing to the casuals ruins everything. I cry

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>a arcade ending hurt my fee fees

so are guys like you retarded buy any chance

I always thought the logo looked more like a horse than a dragon (save the tongue).

so broke

Yeah I can't wait for the new ultra woke Telltale game. :)

bone x senpai

wakey wakey eggs and bakey

Official Tier List
>Elder God Tier
MKII
MK9
MK Shoalin Monks
>Great Tier
MKDeception
MKX
MKTrilogy
>Good Tier
MK Deadly Alliance
MK
MK11 (Would be great Tier if not for the micro transaction BS, Elder God Tier if it had Mileena and Sexy Outfits)
>Meh Tier
MK4
MK Armageddon
MK vs DC
>Shit Tier
MK Special Forces

MK11 is the best MK

second game in a row that offers less than the 9th one

>he doesnt know about the nrsnigger

dumbass

9 was hot garbage it would eat your inputs. Why care about quantity when the quality was ass unless you're a braindead masher

What did you mean by this?

You had your ups and downs, but don't we all?

You used to be great. We loved you even when your animations were shit... We want to love you but we need to part ways until you find yourself

yes i know that one guy on /fgg/ was crying like a bitch anytime anybody said anything about mortal kombat

yes bro we are all hurt over a arcade ending

dude is everywhere defending nrs, he is quite literally insane

twitter.com/bambamguitar/status/1120805787474038785

console does the same as well

i like the bitch crying at any mention of a game he dont like

I don't understand fighting game "story mode" where you have to jump in between 15 different characters that play completely different. Your story will be bad because I have to quit out, practice with some random shitter I don't use and never will, then jump back in. Parts with your main will be underwhelming and easy. It's such a fucking shitshow. I can understand SC with the create-a-fighter letting you use your main and experiment if you want on your own, but your OC donut steel backstoryless character cheapens the story, especially if you can walk in and kick the asses of every other character.

Story modes in fighting games were doomed to fail. Should just go back to 10-level arcade tower with a finishing cutscene.

works on mine

PC
expected

ok nice opinion

Looks about right.

Almost no depth to mechanics for years. It's a hyper focused American fighter that only retards thoroughly enjoy.

Thanks, I've got a lot of those

Attached: 1492395110840.jpg (500x375, 39K)

that dumbass is using a ps2 controller

Attached: power.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Every topic on every board, this bogeyman maymay appears. Meth heads arent as paranoid as you retards.

he is literally in this thread lmao

controller you use shouldn't matter

Isn't this what everyone wanted? Liu Kang being a good guy, ascended to godhood, finally hook up with Kitana with no string attach, and have a good ending?

Attached: Kang.png (924x854, 244K)

Oh yeah I want to point out this shit probably has to do with steam's input wrapper. Similar problems happened to me until I unplugged everything and disabled steam settings. QLOC is fucking up pretty hard.

>controller you use shouldn't matter

Attached: 1477195205857.jpg (1039x930, 202K)

politics

why is he wearing han solo's clothes

muh jax arcade ending and no mk9 costume

Attached: 1511255312924.jpg (800x437, 96K)

MK was never good, fuck off

where

Overall, MK was a good series.

MK1 - Started the series and it was fun when it came out.
MK2 - Awesome game. Best one in the series along with 9.
MK3 - Good and yeah it lacked Scorpion which was the reason Ultimate MK3 came out and Ultimate MK3 was great.
MK4 - Haven't played.
MK5 Deadly Alliance - Good
MK Deception - Fun
MK Armageddon - Massive roster, and Motor Kombat was fun as fuck to play
MK vs DC Universe - Shit
MK9 - Fantastic. Awesome as MK2
MK10 - Good

I haven't played 11 yet and I never played Shalion Monks but heard Shalion Monks is a great game.

go back

Shoalin Monks really isn't that good I mean if you play by yourself the enemies take way too long to kill.

No. Though back in the day it was important for breaking boundaries of what was considered acceptable content to include in videogames.
So despite not being good, Mortal Kombat was very signifigant series.

>3 years
lol, make it 1.5.

>finally hook up with Kitana

[citation needed]

fools usually do

>he lost to baldie, once

These boss matches with tag team coop are a pain, cause people dont tag in to heal. Then they rage quit

1 was ok
2 was pretty good
3 was meh
everything after was shit

so... no

Was he one of the best new addition to the roster?

Attached: Erron.png (924x854, 150K)

>slow is bad
>footsies and neutral are bad
Found the kuso anime player

Swap Deadly Alliance with X and Armageddon with 11 and the list is pretty perfect.

I didn't realize you could tag until I did the sub and scorpion tower earlier today. Felt bad because I did 7 attempts with this other guy and never tagged

yes, I know you don't play fighting games or follow the fgc, but controller shouldn't ever matter. I know someone who plays mk11 with a guitar hero controller

>all my sweaty fighting game friends could give a shit about boobs
>they just want to get gud
>they are actually happy the casual audience is leaving
Kek you really don’t mean much user

>they are actually happy the casual audience is leaving

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

Yes, you used to be very fun an entertaining

Attached: file.png (480x360, 155K)

the projection in this post is palpable

Ya the trick imo is to take a bit of damage, tag, heal a bit, they take abit of damage, then tag back. If no one tags or fights till they are almost dead all that time is wasted when both teammates could be healing up. But no one wants to do it that way

Why do you think sonic fox and Maximilian Dood are currently playing this game? They don’t care about pitty shit like Yea Forums

You have to get the best ending which means not losing like a retard

Max isn't a hardcore at all. SF loves MK and drops everything for it

thats in mk11 retard

This is in the game.

Attached: fgcxjgxmfg.png (1299x815, 2.05M)

>This whole post

Attached: 1552730959301s.jpg (124x52, 2K)

It is. Game looks like its running at 80% speed

>bitches about anime
>defending a game thats gacha but worse

What were they thinking by adding fatal blow?

you had the best lore, stages, and aesthetic in the 2D fightan era

don't @ me SFfags

As someone who didn’t play this series at all other than deception. It is fun tho and slower than 9. Online is kicking my arse

THIS FAGGOTS GIVE UP AFTER 1 TRY
REEEEEEEEEE like 12 different tag team people so far

They need to nerf the grind. The currency would be okay if half the chest weren't bullshit artwork filler. Imagine unlocking a chest and actually getting useful shit 100% of the time? I cheated currency and it's still a fucking chore because everything I unlock is dumbass artwork.

Probably that itd make the combat system deep and create interesting fights/set ups as both people try for their oddly specific crushing blow requirements instead of fighting

Personally, I liked you way better than Street Fighter. I like your lore way better too. You were also my first fighting game and Sega Genesis game that I played. I use to actually watch the older kids play you in the pizzeria when they still had arcade cabinets in the mid to late 90s.

Shut the fuck up, people need to tag.

Nvm you said fatal blow. Idk, probably "let's reuse these scrapped fatality ideas and make them comeback crutch mechanics so bad players can be slightly less bad"

Yeah but MK11 is also fucking gay

The only reaction MK elicits is akin to "mk11!? there's eleven of these fucking games? Last one I played was 3"

you're basically land before time

Attached: 1342554619783.jpg (640x480, 54K)

and then he cucks himself and becomes an SJW superhero to wants adventures

Hahaha got a partner named CutLolis and we kicked ass!

Mortal Kombat gets the most hate out of any fighting game in the FGC, but they push through and always have new up and coming player's that do well. They have a huge community that doesn't give a fuck about the criticism that the game gets from the main stream "mustard race" gamers that only care about graphics and playing dress up in there virtual worlds. You cant kill this game, I love the that the MK community just ignores the wanna be FGC players that only mainly criticize the story mode and the krypt. Some of the veterans are pissed about the krypt, but its only a minor criticism, a lot of players welcome the huge changes to gameplay because thats what NRS does game to game. NRS makes sub par fighting games IMO and the hardcore fans still reach high levels and learn the game to a commendable level and I respect them for it. They work with what they have and have passion

I'm so tired of Special Forces shit. There's a lot of cool shit they could do by expanding on the other realms and not just focusing on muh Special Forces Earthrealmers

Attached: TfkWqow.jpg (960x960, 114K)

How long till the race against time weekly ends? I dont even know what day it is

Seriously. Fuck the human characters.

Yes, but I liked his MKX moveset better. I know story mode is irrelevant but it would've been cool if he had an arc in one of them.

So you even read the words you're typing or do you just spam buzzwords then click post?

thats objectively what happens. He gets bored of being the king of the universe and designs a world where sometimes even he loses to Sonya and Jax "because chasing is better than having."

What a flying faggot, might as well get a rainbow LED for his eye and chest

Is this game any good? I mostly like competitive multiplayer games but never got into fighting games.

I'll never buy another MK game, my brother won't either. I'll also spread the message to anyone I can. I make it a goal tell anyone I know would care when shit like this happens.

quickly gets bored* as said in the game.

I hate that Outworld went from being purple to brown.

If you've never gotten into fighting games before you're probably better off renting first to see if you even like the genre

este es el fin

Attached: 1533547069170.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Special forces were always fucking irrelevant, and only used as some sort of maguffin so that Sonya and Jax could have a natural rival against Kano and anyone in the Black Dragon. Now theyre all fucking space marine DOOM characters.

I play CS and fighting games and this one is laughably dogshit. Im not using the word "laughably" lightly, either

How is that remotely SJW?

>Kano, a scumbag criminal who for the entirety of the franchise wants nothing more to be the ultimate criminal who runs the ultimate criminal enterprise, but is constantly stifled by Sonya and Jax
>Kano finally becomes emperor of universe, can now create a timeline where he is the ultimate criminal leading the ultimate criminal enterprise and his rivals are slaves
>'Quickly' get bored and decide a new time-line where he's the exact same shitty criminal as before because "having isn't fun"

This was written by someone who watches comic book films and jerks off to trap porn, kys

>I play fighting games
smash brothers and divekick

nah soul caliber

All kano does is set it all back to within his own parameters for the most "fun" where occationally he has to go through more hoops to get his win. He doesnt lose, he just makes it harder for himself each time or changed somethings outcome to see what would happen.
Are you fucking retarded or just false flagging our based Shitposters actually good ending?

>zoomers unironically getting bored by having everything you want and revelling the chase is some kind of new far-left character theme
Imagine being this user, holy christ.

Poe's Law

If you arent raping jew children then youre a sjw cuck

thats a lot of mental gymnastics, you should write some fan fiction MK series for Netflix

you died with john tobias

but yes you were

>Sells more because people than don't share my superior taste in games buy it
>T. special snowflake

Remember when you made fun of SJW because of this Yea Forums? We have come full circle Im proud of you.

Attached: 1387343005807.png (421x388, 142K)

>retcon shit that happened in 9
amazing epic, I like it
(for legal reasons this is a joke i do not like it)

Lol
>What kind of left wing fantasy is it having your female rival a sex slave forever and just leaving it at just that?

The future is female is too i bet

You forgot about Sub-Zero

Not really. I loved MK growing up, but having played both Street Fighter 2 and MK2 recently Mortal Kombat is like amateur hour in comparison. It's pretty trash.

Reminder we won't get Shaolin Monks 2, not even a fucking remaster of the first one, because NRS became full contrarians for some fucking reason, they rather troll you for twitter rather than make money

You start with 6?

I played the original soul edge mr born in 1997

I mean I played the original soul edge and obvious every game since

Your only good games were Mortal Kombat II and Shaolin Monks.

>causal and sluggish of any MK, or any other fighter for that matter.
Sam Sho

Shang Tsung, technically

The series will die because people responsible have proven yet again that they have no idea where to take the game after the original trilogy.
Everything good about the new game are things that came back from previous games and were simply refined. Like Baraka or Kabal. Everything brand new new is either underwhelming or simply sucks.
Cetrion, Kronika and Gerras are terrible, and don't even look like MK chars. Kolector is meh. Female outfits are hated by everyone not because of SJW-aspect but because NRS can no longer design appealing costumes.
The story mode is also terrible, another fucking universe reset for no reason, making anything from MK9 onwards completely pointless. After the reset we will probably get MK 1-3 again.

The problem is that they are contrarians, again. Everytime someone likes a character they ignore it/kill the character, they limited themselves and then pretended shit characters like Geras or Cetrion are better. Instead of rebooting 3D era characters (Frost is not enough) they just kill them for no fucking reason, they ignore Shujinko/Onaga, Orderrealm, etc. Maybe they should try to listen to the fans or just give the IP to someone else that actually doesn't hate the franchise. Any other smart company would have
>Make a remaster of SM
>Make a new SM
>Not so many reboots
>Make a shooter with Special Forces
NRS is full of fucking assholes that are disrespectful with the fans and send their shills acting like puritans even in youtube if people like characters like Mileena.

This game alone completely shits on any lore that has been developed until literally X. In this story mode, you have:

>Cassie Cage beating up Neathrealm ruler Lui Kang in the first 5 minutes, literally, *LITERALLY* ending the match with "FUCK.YOU."

>Kitana Beats the shit out of Kotal Khan as a betrayal for being mean to Takartans peacefully feasting on human corpses

>Kitana beats the shit out of Shao Khan

>Sonya beats the shit out of Kabul, Johnny Cage, and TWO Kanos at one time in the span of 10 minutes

Okay then. Guess the boss of MK3 was softer than baby shit. AND no Goro or Motaro

You are correct. Kothal Kahn is the best example, the design was well received initially, yet now everyone hates him simply because he gets shat-on so hard in the games. Makes you wonder why design him in the first place and why bring him back in MK11.

It's very simple. People thought that Injustice was just Mortal Kombat with Comic Book characters, but now MK is literally just a Warner Brother's branded comic book off-shoot. Prepare for an avengers squad'esque Mortal Kombat movie in 5 years

*Jade beats the shit out of Kotal

SHUJINKO WHEN

SHAOLIN MONKS 2 WHEN

watching jackie and cassie use their "duel wielding pistol/ wrist uzi" skills for 45 minutes was real cool

Which is why is better if people shut up about which characters you loved
>People liked Kotal
Let's make him pathetic
>People liked Mileena
Shills: how dare you you just want your pee pee happy! (Amazing how shills are so puritans when MK was always to troll puritans)
>People liked Takeda
Let's ignore he exists and instead we will give you the Kombat Kid you disliked the most aka Jacqui
>Tremor
Have fucking Geras
>Rain
Lol have Cetrion even if her character is bland and makes zero sense
>Goro
Dead in the stage
>Kenshi
Have his corpse in the krypta
>Everyone hates D'Vorah
Let's make her kill fucking Kitana's father and the icon Scorpion
Seriously why should people support them? They are assholes, disrespectful and contrarians.

Fuck off Shill

WHY DOES ANYTHING IN THIS GAME FUCKING MATTER IF TIME IS JUST GONNA START OVER FROM SCRATCH!?!?! WHO FUCKING CARES WHO LIVED AND WHO DIED!!!! ITS LITERALLY ANOTHER FUCKING REBOOT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

You forgot about Bo' Rai Cho.

This. And if I know NRS they will also backpedal from Liu Kang replacing Raiden.

That's all MK has to offer, since the very first game. It was never good.

>Shills: how dare you you just want your pee pee happy! (Amazing how shills are so puritans when MK was always to troll puritans)
I saw one of these shills telling that to some people and these were girls, they are fucking crazy and can't accept people like these kind of characters.
Hell Harley Queen is very loved by women, do they even know their public? Do they even know the characters?

Attached: superthumb(2).jpg (300x250, 16K)

Its starting from scratch because that was the devs intended plan so they can fully convert the series into something else thats not Mortal Kombat and more politically correct

Are you fucking shitting me??? I was literally thinking the exact same thing! You guys think MK11 was a shit show? Just wait till MK12 rolls along and shows everyone how woke they can get.
>Multiple kharacters recast as nigs or shitskins
>No more “misogynistic” Johnny
>”Problematic” Kharacters like Kano, Erron and Shao are gone
>Young Jax or faggot Kung Jin the new Chosen one instead of Liu and Kitana’s Child
>All positions of power to be held by women
>Fatalities and violence drastically toned down
>Guaranteed at least one trans or super fucking faggy/dyke kharacter

>fan favorite
>Tremor

you sound like a fucking dumbass looking for shit to hate and dark skin characters have been in mk from mk2 so you are a retarded outrage fag

You were fun.
>tfw shaolin monks 2 never ever

Attached: F721B86B-1390-4FC8-B3BF-F3C442E7243A.jpg (284x336, 20K)

Now, that makes a shitload of sense seeing how they rebooted the game faster than before again, and the agenda they are forcing in this game.

You're the obvious dumbass in this thread you can't see the shit they are forcing in MK11. Go shill else where retard or go back and circle jerk in /vg/, where they don't see nothing wrong in this game.

you are mad about 2 characters that have been in the game scene mk2 and are you are also mad a princess is in a position of power outrage fags are retarded

let me help you out, so you can stop repeating yourself.

yap you are retarded good job dumbass

THEY MADE JADE A STONG BLC WAHMEN THAT DONT NEED NO MANS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE AND A DIRECT PEROSNAL ATTACK ON MY WHYTE IDENTITY

F*CK NRS DEVS

>Jacqui and her mom being reconnected into being 100% black
>Sheeva

Go be dumb else where

You was, until whatever the fuck happened with MK10 and 11

dont go full retarded

sorry i speak englais not dumbfuck hombre

made the games better

prove me wrong, oh wait you can't because new design changes of said characters in MK11.

Fuck off ESL

>Jacqui and her mom being "reconnected" into being 100% black
REEEEEEE THIS IS ERASURE OF MY INFINTE MASTERY OF THE VERY SERIOUS MK LORE WHICH IS DESTROYING MY G_MER HERITAGE AND LITERALLY GENOCIDING MY RACE

>Jacqui and her mom being "reconnected" into being not 100% black
REEEEEEE THIS IS EVIL RACEMIXING PROMOTED BY THE GODDAMN SJW KIKES THAT ARE HELLBENT ON REPLACING US I WONT STAND FOR IT IM MAD AT VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE WHITE GENOCIDE