Comfy switch thread

What are you playing boys? It's pretty stormy here on the east coast.

Attached: akrales_171025_2091_0010.0[1].jpg (1400x1050, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7yFECRdCZA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdw6rOmEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex

Just bought My Time in Portia. Love the game so far, but the initial loading, good fucking god.

Fuck you and your switch, fag.

Octopath. Really comfy.

Any actual CFW yet that doesn't involve nigger rigging with a paper clip?

Playing Monster Hunter Generations on my comfy couch in a handmade blanket made by my mother. It's raining hard outside so I'm extra comfy

Salt and Sanctuary
I haven't found a non-viable build yet

The incel console
Have sex

Fortnite, just want to play as thanos.

I'm playing the waiting game, and it doesn't look good because literally zero of this years line up grabs me. I just want Metroid prime trilogy or 4.

I got fucked by my husband and flicked the bean this morning. Sex fulfilled. What game are you playing on the switch user?

Attached: 1552869005789.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

WHEN THE FUCK IS FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES REMASTERED RELEASING OH MY FUCKING GOD SQUARE RELEASE THE GOD DAMN GAME YOU LAZY CUNTS FUCK EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK
other than that I’m doing fine

>women on Yea Forums
you tried

When's Cuphead getting its physical release?

Gave me a good laugh, tranny.

Tried what user? Women exist. Perhaps it is you who should have the sex. Enjoy the switch!

Attached: 1553739400504.png (925x758, 303K)

Not playing much of anything on Switch right now, last game was Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy
Right now I'm focusing on Saga Frontier for PS1 lol
But once Super Mario Maker 2 drops I'll be all over that shit

I can't wait for Super Mario Maker 2. Even the terrible troll lvls were comfy as shit.

i paid 20$ for a shitty online service that should have been free,so im playing startropics since its free and the only rpg game available

Can't wait for the comfy Yea Forums level sharing threads, some of you fuckers came up the the craziest shit
Like those autistically intricate puzzle levels that were densely packed

startropics is great

Dragon's Dogma is v comfy, can't believe i slept on this game for years

I'm still waiting for news on the Grandia 1&2 remaster
But god damn Crystal Chronicles should be a good time, especially with online multiplayer. No more needing 4 GBAs with 4 link cables, thank Christ

Disgaea 5, pretty good shit

Nothing because it has no games

Damn.... Guess I'll just sell my Switch bros....

Attached: jannies.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

>PAY 20$ FOR A SHITTY ONLINE SERVICE JUST SO I CAN PLAY SMASH
>ONLY RPG GAME THAT I GET FROM THE NES IS STARTROPICS
>INSTEAD IT HAS A BUNCH OF SHITTY SPORTS GAMES
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

hoping they still have local multiplayer though, still no word on that, only online so far

Not a whole lot to play atm, been mostly toying away at some indies. Want to get around to playing XBC2 but waiting for an opportunity, also need to head out and double dip on Dragons Dogma again.
Can't complain too much about the drought since there are 9-10 games coming out for it in the summer / later in the year that I plan on getting so that's gonna be 900 leaf bucks down the drain soon.

samurai shodown 5 special

overpriced
shit controller

SSBU
Nearly cried at the True Ending

Are they dead?
T-They're not dead, right?

Wow this post really changed my view on the Nintendo Switch gaming console
I'm a PC gamer now

I think I read that it won't be until after "The Delicious Last Course" is released

Playing through New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe since I never had a Wii U. Excellent contrast to completing Dark Souls for the first time- comfy and easy

GOD
DAMMIT
I
WANT
ANIMAL
CROSSING
NOW

I'm so tempted to start a new game on one of the older titles, but I also don't want to bust my AC nut before the new game

Same, I was considering opening Pop growing in dolphin. But I don't want to ruin it.

Going through TSA again with the new characters. Killer Marathon has some great tracks, CD when?

>Grandia 1&2 remaster
>supposedly releasing last winter
>still not a single word on it

Attached: 1555816946623.gif (426x213, 1.69M)

>be 19
>Gonna play AC for the first time
Can you guys give me a rundown on how it works?
I really want to try it

Memes aside, I always wanted this game and this is my chance

Dark Souls, just beat O&S for the first time, and I feel great. Game is comfy on Switch.

Attached: 1538281069783s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I7yFECRdCZA

You're a human who moves into a town full of various animal characters, you get a tiny house to start and have to pay off your loan to the local Jew racoon.
You can make money by catching bugs and fish, selling fruit, finding fossils, and various other things.
There's a lot more to it than that, but it's a very comfy and charming series.

Katana Zero

>pay off your loan to the local Jew racoon.
Im hooked

Attached: ibpcqwe4xtx01.jpg (655x650, 68K)

do ya'll think the rumored new models coming out this year would be worth it or should i jump on the switch train now?

I wouldn't put too much stock in rumors
Just get it now, there's plenty of games worth playing

Me and all my friend are still waiting on Crystal Chronicles, still no date, still haven't decided on which of my friends I will play this with.

Attached: 1462498600958.png (788x476, 516K)

it's a mini life sim where you, in the newest installment at least, are the mayor of a town filled with animals and you make friends with them and customize abunch of shit.

it's alot easier to play it than describe it. It sounds boring describing a game where you just catch fish and bugs but when you play it it's a whole different story. it's a perfect if you're sick of the modern era games filled with nonstop violence and mindless open world fluff.

definitely try it out if you're even remotely interested.

He's a tanuki not a raccoon

Attached: PomPoko-6[1].jpg (615x333, 53K)

I beat em for the first time a few weeks ago also- awesome feel bro. Who'd you take down first?

I’m loving Virtua Racing right now. Just got Ys8 a couple days ago.

Attached: 916F38CD-1F8E-43BF-B7E2-516C47152C38.jpg (2016x1512, 1.16M)

making different models would seem like something nintendo would do tho. seeing as the 3ds is all but dead it wouldn't be surprising if they announce a smaller, more portable version of the switch.

but daddy needs his smash and animal crossing so i may just hop on board

I took down Ornstein first. Don't know about Super Ornstein, but the Zweihander takes down Super Smough pretty easily.

Luigi U is kino

Hollow Knight. This has to be one of the best games I've played in a long time. God damn the Switch is amazing for games like this.

Not Persona 5.

I just beat Tropical Freeze and World of Final Fantasy, debating starting Xenoblade 2 now. Any decent sandbox games you'd recommend? I want something like Terraria (I know it's coming soon but I've already put hundreds of hours into it). Steam has a bunch of alternatives like Starbound, Planet Centauri, Dig or Die etc but not finding anything similar.

literally a month and a 1/2 till E3.
Wait, faggot.

Least we're getting SMTV. One day.

I'm excited to play it! I've almost beaten the main game, still gotta beat get all the star coins though

Same- since he kept dashing at me and separating himself it was just easier.

Is Disgaea 5 fun? Do I need to be an autistic weeb to enjoy it? I've never played one before.

Yes and yes. Don't expect strategy, but it's fun if you like draining dozens upon dozens of hours into watching your numbers go up.

Real good game if you like strategy rpgs and endless character leveling
No and its a really good entry point to the series.

Is there a free hacking method yet? Fuck paying $25 just to mod

Attached: 1555809992793.png (719x713, 587K)

Just finished Super Daryl Deluxe. It was so good. And with an unexpected amount of top-quality waifus. I was thinking of commissioning some art of it. Anyone know any fan artists who are up to snuff in terms of the game's style?

Attached: versus monica.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

It's great, but it's not exactly a strategy game since you can just outscale everything and bruteforce fights. It even comes with a cheat shop where you can tweak difficulty/rewards to however you like, so any difficulty is decided by the player. It's fantastic if you liked the character building aspect of FFT with multiple jobs/classes and borrowing skills.

Is it possible to make any character endgame OP including the monsters, or does everything filter down to the main protags? Some of the monster designs are cute.

Like cartoony style? Thehumancopier

wrong.

Virtua racing should not be on the shitch.

Disgaea 5 is currently on sale, is it newcomer friendly?

oh ok

Attached: 1550628782623.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Dragon's Dogma, weird how Capcom actually ponied up the 16GB cart on a somewhat "cheap" game for $30 where they had you download 3/4 of the game on some more expensive ones.
Games fantastic though.

Breath of the wild. Looking for all the damn korok seeds, I have a little over 600 atm.

I didn't know DD had physical copies at all, that's cool. It seemed like a pretty standard download-only release at its price point like you said.

>Looking for all the damn korok seeds

Why? The game literally shits on you for bothering to find them all.

I beat Monster Boy. It's alright.

How is it on the Switch?

$5!!!!

Attached: elevator-8230-to-the-moon-turbo-champion-8217-s-edition-announced-for-switch-nJNaSc58xhY-1038x576.jp (1038x576, 142K)

I've 100 percented all of the Zelda games I've played so not doing that for botw triggers my ocd.

sxos is retard proof. buy the kit and get the fw.

I think I’m going to put my Switch away after losing in MK 11 a dozen of times..

Is the YS 8 port good? I'm deciding between that and Disgaea right now

kill yourself

I just got the 4 new spirits in smash so now i have all 1320 spirits,

My Joycons fell a few months ago so now they are kinda fucked specially the R button, it is completely gone, anyone knows a good game that doesn't use a lot of buttons, specially not the R button

Attached: 46378407_261309834550155_8231474429125044308_n.jpg (608x577, 78K)

Get Disgaea 5 on sale. It sounds like you enjoy sinking time into getting collectables and seeing numbers climb.

nothing’s free geek. just buy a dongle and get atmosphere. also 256gb sds are cheap now.

looking for a comfy rpg
already have octopath

It's good, FPS is 30 but stable for me so far.

Stop playing with joy cons.

Just got mine 2 days ago.
Odyssey is fun and the movement tech is just as good as it looks to play. Having a bit of trouble trying to find some moons though, im the kind of player who tries to collect everything on a level before moving on but i can't for the fucking life of me find anything to do with some of the moons. Do some moons only become available after clearing a certain kingdom?

Other than that i have Mario+Rabbids which i still need to play and am looking to buy DK Tropical Freeze and Captain Toad. Any other recs? (no jrpgs please)

just emulating the system on yuzu ;v)

Just bought Mario U, playing Smash and the first Blaster Master Zero

Is Moero Chronicle actually a decent DRPG since the next Etrian game isn't likely coming soon?

It did at least in the US, feels good knowing the full game is in the cart, I tend to avoid physical games that aren’t fully physical and just opt for the digital version.

Attached: 7E6C50C5-43FE-4F3B-A5B4-BCE579F5DE99.jpg (3193x1919, 1.57M)

How's Crafted World? I don't even know if it's worth my time, I'm worried it'll feel too similar to Epic Yarn and Wooly World, both of which I've already played. I'm notsure how many times that style of game can stay interesting.

Have you tried Labyrinth of Refrain yet?

What are some fun multiplayer games that aren't smash or Mario kart?

Playing dark souls for the first time
Getting rekt by Capra demon

Also trying to learn smash and playing sonic mania

It must be pretty comfy to play DD in bed. I'll look into it, thanks user. Which classes are you using?

tits or GTFO you lying cumdumpster

How long does the online environment of Smash usually last? I've been playing it on a friend's Switch and I'm really enoying it but I don't want to shell out money for a Switch yet since all of the other games I want on it are Singleplayer and I want to get a PS4 for Memeborne and P5R. Is it worth getting one now or should I wait for CFW like the 3DS?

Yeah you can't 100% an area the first time around, it'll be a while before a good chunk of the moons unlock so you shouldn't worry about it for now.

As for cheaper recommendations, take a look into Hollow Knight, Golf Story, Stardew Valley, Bloodstained, West of Loathing and Cuphead. Good variety of genres at a low price.

How's dragon's dogma?

Beat Yoshi’s Crafted World 100% (just wanted to get my money’s worth, game was kinda disappointing) currently playing Bastion on recommendation of a friend cause I never played it when it was new but always heard good things, but I’m already near the end and probably won’t do a hard mode run for a while, what should I play next while I wait for Resident Evil?

Attached: 81DF57F6-6AFC-4E7A-9D4E-1AE85B9006CC.jpg (507x290, 26K)

Is it becoming those hours again on Yea Forums? Well, it won't hurt to admit
Got a crush on krystal, but don't want to admit it.________________________Is that bad?

Alright cheers, good to know, won't be wasting my time then

I'll check out Hollow Knight because i never actually got round to playing it, have cuphead/stardew on PC already

You can head back to kingdoms later on to pick up any leftover moons (like in previous 3D mario games). I recommend playing through naturally and then doing a second sweep after hitting the credits since everything is guaranteed to be available.

Good job user, great game, not as hard as people think as long as you commit to a build. Really glad I finally got around to playing it. People call the Switch a port machine but it’s allowing me to play a lot of games I missed so I’m happy

Why not?

Got mortal kombat 11 today for the switch since the pc port has been getting trashed on, it looks pretty good in handheld mode

Attached: moronkombat.jpg (1248x718, 285K)

Slowly burning through Ringo Ishikawa after playing some of the more recent Kunio-kun games. I honestly get stronger Persona vibes from this game's structure even though combat plays out like a River City game would. Game's chill but pretty depressing.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_TheFriendsOfRingoIshikawa_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 332K)

Why go for the switch version? Pretty sure you need to be online for most content which doesn't mesh well with portability.

Don't you need a constant online connection to access/unlock content? I was mildly tempted but the bullshit unlock conditions and underwhelming roster is making me hold off until the inevitable "Komplete" edition.

Risk of Rain. I didn't get into it when it first came out, but sinking my teeth into 2 has given me a newfound appreciation for the original.

If you're offline then go online at some point the game updates and unlocks things you would have gotten if you were online normally

Do you play online using wifi in handheld? How's latency? Smash online sucked for me using anything other than a wired connection in docked mode. I can imagine training on the go being pretty nice at least, I occasionally double dipped on vita for that.

Plaything through Ys VIII again, and waiting on my copy of Darksiders to come in the mail.

I'm thinking of buying a Switch for BotW and to play SSBU with my bros.
What other good switch exclusives are there?

Attached: 220 USD.png (820x703, 567K)

How is Every Buddy? I really like the early Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games but I haven't really played any FF games.

I haven't gone online since I haven't played a MK since the first one on snes. I mostly dabble in anime fighters so I need to get used to MKs button inputs before heading online.

Attached: ver.png (1024x576, 434K)

>300 dollars
keep looking, you can find way better second-hand deals. I got mine + mario odyssey for £202 (roughly $260)

considering buying a used one to play online since my main one is cfw. what games are worth online or are on the horizon outside of ac/smm2?

That's 300 Canadian, roughly 220 USD

Monster Hunter GU
Xenoblade 2
Mario Odyssey
Travis Strikes Again
Mario + Rabbids
Super Mario Party

That's pretty good, especially with a glass screen protector included. Those are usually around $15-20 USD.

That's cool, enjoy your dabbling user. Who are you trying out atm?

FFX, I forgot how much I enjoy it.
Also the new Smash online stuff is pretty neat, gives me some Halo 3 forge vibes.

Smash is easily one of the most populated online games on any system, there will still plenty of activity untill the servers die.

Then you can hack the switch for the fan servers some autist will set up like they’ve done for the Wii’s servers Fucking Mario Kart Wii still has a very active community.

I played it on Vita and enjoyed it.

Guess I'll wait before getting a Switch then. Too bad that whole 2DS Switch might not be a thing.

Same
I only paid 28$ for a physical

Final Fantasy XII

Perso-
Oh wait nevermind LOL

This
Hell square will probably announce shit like Nier automa and everyone will completely forget about purse owner

Haven't played it myself, but I've heard good things about Ys VIII

It wasn't until the new DLC's that I realized that every character has different stats. Is doing a Spicy lvl 1 run even possible?
Also the new opening is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdw6rOmEKk

Based

why do redditors do this cringe nonsense,, then film it?

Apparently rain world is on the switch, and I had no idea. I've been pretty interested in the game, anyone know if it's a good port?