The series would be unironic kino if they quit after the first one

The series would be unironic kino if they quit after the first one.

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (425x319, 23K)

Well then it wouldn't be a series retard

1 was decent
2 was the only good game
imagine what a genuine kingdom hearts fan looks/smells like though

>not understanding the point
Retard

Yup. Simple and Clean.

Attached: DisloyalInfamousAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif (392x250, 2.41M)

Better than DMCucks

Why didn't he just jump on the sand?

Never played DMC in my life and I didn't mention it, are you perhaps autistic?

he didnt want to return to destiny island yet, he was gonna get riku out of the realm of darkness.

Some people just don't get Kingdom Hearts.

> Cancel all Spin Offs
> No OC's outside of Ansem, Sora, Riku & Kairi
> Make Sora a cute anime girl
> Add Square Enix Worlds to balance out the Disney ones
> No Keyblade Retcons
> Have the Disney, Marvel & Square Villains drive the Plot
There now Kingdom Hearts is fixed

>2 was the only good game
Kys

he's probably a virgin

Yeah, normal people.

seething uggo

Based and chadpilled
This post will make Kingdom Hearts retards rage with anger.

>2 was the only good game

Attached: 1545939352778.gif (500x280, 882K)

1 was the best game in this entire franchise. Story built up was great, difficulty was good, endboss and sidestuff were nice.

Being this pedantic

This. I don't hate KH, but I don't particularly care for the series either, but KH2 was actually fun.

If they didn't have a literal autist doing the story and relying so much on Disney for 90% of their worlds the games story could be so much more better and understandable.

Attached: 1475522957119.jpg (1680x2052, 899K)

But then we wouldn't have gotten everything to do with Xemnas. His voice, reasons for doing what he does (pre-DDD retcon), theme and fights are all the best in the series.

Lol user thinks I’m a virgin

Not all of us are hopeless losers like you, stop projecting

SEETHING

Attached: 1553727692210.jpg (272x384, 16K)

It's more kino than ever. Falseflaggers and mature westaboo capecucks need not apply

No merboy Sora in 3 no buy
why can't there be more mermaids/mermaid underwater swimming in games

Attached: finnyfun.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Cope

Attached: 7E4FC799-8C80-4A18-A3F0-3D139D1D9435.jpg (662x415, 65K)

la forma del seeth

Attached: 1555450159649.gif (804x807, 1.78M)

Ansem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xemnas

>KH
>Spin-off
name one I motherfucking dare you

Good thing it has been unironic kino. Every game.

Attached: A0DC6066-40A5-4D94-8267-CDE12E63EC35.png (540x363, 209K)

>2 was the only good one
>Not counting COM and KH 3 final Mix.
What shit taste.
>imagine what a genuine kingdom hearts fan looks/smells like though
They have better taste than your E-Celeb safe opinion.

They smell good. You smell like shit though. I can feel your stench from here.

>II
>Good

The combat was good and it had some good bosses, especially the FM version, but when taking everything else into account, it was pretty bad. Somehow everyone forgot that the level design was fucking atrocious and that the Disney worlds just being abridged versions of their respective movies for the most part wasn't as good as the more original spin taken on them with the first KH. I wonder if KH II fans even play the game or if they just load up a save and fight the superbosses every so often.

>reasons for doing what he does (pre-DDD retcon

I remember the lie he told the others was to regain their hearts, but in the end he just wanted the power to reshape the world.

This, I wouldve been fine if they ended it at kh2 everything went to shit after it anyway

kingdom hearts is a series with only 2 good games and only 1 of those games has good combat

1 is really fun though and magic builds are the only way to play. shield and sword shitters can grow a pair, because staff is the best choice. its also probo the same rule for 2 as well, I just don't play it as much.

Classic Disney tier:
>KH1
>Tomorrowland 1994
>Toon Disney
>ToonTown
>Disney Renaissance films
>Early Pixar

Disnoy tier:
>everything after 2004

I know you guys cry tears of joy whenever you see Chicken Little and Elsa, but the rest of us moved on after 2004.

Attached: MOUSE.jpg (336x396, 26K)

It has the perfect combat. There was no need for any kind of level design because it failed with KH1. CoR also has godly level design despite all that. Nobody gives a fuck how the Disney portion plays out.

>This one thing is good, so level design isn't important

I hope you nuts don't get into game design.

Get over yourself. You don't know shit about video games. KH2 is incredibly successful and has a cult following, more so than KH1 could ever imagine. Nobody plays KH for the level design, they play it for the combat which is excels at for an action RPG.

kh1 did not have the best level design. but goddamn, 2's was pretty good. but the CoR was full of really great platforming sections and the like that tested your drive form growth abilities. Its a shame no other game in the series touched the peak that was the level design of CoR.

also it seems weird you say 2 doesnt need level design but then praise CoR. Maybe i am misinterpreting the point you are trying to make

Attached: 1552426126261.jpg (711x711, 67K)

Kind of.
Their biggest failing was including the Disney IPs at all. If you're going to include a crossover of some kind in a quality work, you had better make damned sure that you show a basic understanding of why that other work is well-loved. Kingdomhearts 1 is a cutsie love story with long, LONG bouts of arbitrarily slam fucking my beloved Disney movies like Hercules, Tarzan, and Aladin in front of me, without so much as a single fucking number from those movies.(THEY GOT UNDER THE FUCKING SEA THOUGH. THANK GOD THEY GOT THE MOST OBNOXIOUS AND CATCHY SONG THEY COULD HAVE POSSIBLY PICKED! I REALLY NEEDED THAT STUCK IN MY HEAD WHILE I WAS CLAMBERING UP HOLLOW BASTION TRYING TO SAVE MY WAIFU!)
They didn't add anything to those sources either. Could you imagine if they had a Treasure Planet world (you know...something that would have actually fit with the game thematically) and had people revisiting that buried gem of a movie? Sora and Jim could have bonded over absent father figures, or having a best friend hurt them for selfish reasons.

It's okay, my store director loves the franchise as a whole, but I think it would have been more memorable if it tried harder to stand on its own two legs. Hell, just make it a fucking full-fledged Final Fantasy crossover and see if you can't tie up loose ends that fans of that franchise would like to see dealt with. Advent Children didn't have to be a really boring movie. It could have been a level in a game that was made 3 years earlier than its release.

Attached: 1519663232530.jpg (850x897, 172K)

Yeah, people play it for the combat, but that doesn't mean that they have to have painful level design. KH II has a lot of problems, and and ridiculously boring areas is one big reason the game bores me to tears every time I try to play it. At least the first game gave an honest attempt.

How is that an honest attempt when they tried to copy Mario 64? Don't make me laugh. It's terrible in comparison. The best level design they ever did was in KH3. It wasn't a shitfest like KH1 and it wasn't nearly as boring as KH2's flat areas. That's how it should be. But that doesn't make KH2 bad because it's areas are way more memorable to me than any area in KH1. For example, tron's area, the classic area. Those aesthetics are great.

>tried to copy Mario 64?

What?

>Those aesthetics are great.

Ah, I see why you're okay with shit level design now.

Kingdom Hearts was an eye opening experience for me when I was a kid. I played the game, I don't know, probably when I was 8? I watched pretty much all the disney films featured in the game before that and watched disney a lot and also played some Final Fantasy games (7 - 10). I went in thinking it was gonna be a lighthearted story. I was taken aback with how melancholic, surreal, and oppressive the story felt at times. But the thing that was truly eye opening for me was the ending: Sora basically fails his ultimate goal. He never truly reunites with his friends, mickey mouse and riku are locked away, darkness still exists, and the trio are basically lost in nowhere land with no real idea of what to do next. What a crazy fucking ending for a game about going to disney worlds with donald duck and goofy.

Bald man Xehanort was a mistake. Sora's story should have ended by 2. With that ending people that died wouldnt come back for stupid reasons, there wouldnt be stupid timetravel, clones, real and fake organizations, a bunch of rikus and soras, and Roxas&Namine would be together as Sora&Kairi

GBA CoM was good

Coded.

3FM isn't released yet, retard. And I personally don't forsee it actually making 3 worthwhile to begin with.