20$ btw

>ONLY FUCKING NES GAMES
>no rpg games (only zelda)
>full of sports games no one plays
>1 month to add 3 games
>it doesn't even have SNES games like yoshi's island and mario world
why the fuck wont they give it more games ?i dont want to play atari 2.0 games anymore im already paying 20$ for something that ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREE, i fucking hate microsoft by creating paid online

Attached: switch online.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Fuck you tennis is fun.

bump

apparently that tetris game doesn't count as well. Its cool to not like it or be unsatisfied or whatever the fuck but at least dont be a disingenuous faggity asshole about shit

literally all they need to do is bring over VC to the switch and turn it into nintendoflix

>tetris
I CAN PLAY TETRIS FOR FREE ON MY FUCKING PHONE, I DONT WANT TO PAY 20$ FOR A BATTLE ROYALE TETRIS

Then just shut up and don't buy it dumbass

>Tetris Battle Royale Edition

Attached: 1538755630798.gif (326x192, 41K)

i need to buy it to play online, which used to be FUCKING FREE

>need

It's honestly a fucking travesty the games they put out there. The entire fucking Nintendo library and the 3 titles they put on there each month are ones no one fucking wants. It's so apparent that they're just waiting to bring in the SNES library later so each rom can be bought.

I shouldn't complain since twitch gave me 6 months free, but it really is a horrible service that no one would pay for if it didn't come with online.

i want to play smash bros and mario kart with my friends you faggot

I thought they said that the Switch has no VC planned? Heard that the Wii U VC was godly.
I mean, the price isn't that bad, but I do agree that they should do something more. Custom themes, eShop discounts, fucking something. Smash, for example, still has shit online if you don't play in Arenas. Thankfully, they do plan to address this. And the Shared Content shit is hilarious.

yet another "its only bad when nintendo does it" thread
please have sex.

It's funny that nintendo is confused that people don't buy 12 month subscriptions.

Why did you buy it then you fucking retard?

>Bought the NES joycons waiting for some classic Dragon Warrior/Final Fantasy nostalgia.
>Get shitty sports games and action garbage instead, the 2 worst aged genres on the NES.

Fucking hell.

yeah the custom stages are great, i still want fucking eShop discount and SNES games tho

Attached: Ashley Stage.webm (720x480, 2.46M)

Wait for E3
Gameboy advance games are coming

SO I CAN FUCKING USE THE ONLINE YOU RETARD

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

THEY AREN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO WASTE 1 YEAR PUTTING OUT ORIGINAL GAMEBOY GAMES

Attached: Reggie.png (540x543, 266K)

>Complaining about free games

THEY AREN'T FREE, THEY ARE 20$

>not having 7 friends with switches and only paying 4.38 each

That's what I did, 20 is steep but I'm not sweating something cheaper than a big mac.

>having 7 friends
wow ok, chad

>I mean, the price isn't that bad
The price isn't bad but the service is mediocre at best. They seem so behind in basic online stuff.

I did that with family. I would feel cheated if I didn't. I only use it for Splatoon 2 and Smash and neither has great online services, but at least it is manageable to play around with friends

>spending 20 dollars for the games and not the online

Attached: 1544344337317.jpg (366x351, 28K)

Don't forget, OP. You can't download Smash or Mario Maker stages without it.

It became included with twitch prime, which is included with amazon prime, which I pay for anyway because I buy from Amazon several times a month so I don't give a flip

The online is literally nothing.

THE ONLINE IS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCK MICROSOFT

Attached: 1549630280094.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

botw is $60 user

Got a free year, easy peasy.

>no rpg games
You should try Startropics.

Tetris 99 is worth that price alone

>no rpg games
>role playing game games

Attached: 1556161100169.jpg (720x597, 53K)

ITS TETRIS, FUCKING TETRIS, I CAN PLAY IT ON MY PHONE

Did the NES even have any notable RPGs aside from Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest?

But Nintendo SNES games are worth at lest 8$ a piece.
Nintendo cant just give away such high value they would go bankrupt.

Attached: i4tzniu5.jpg (749x780, 118K)

Then you and your friends should have bought the family membership

earthbound
THEY DONT EVEN MAKE THESE GAMES ANYMORE

bump

Earthbound wasn’t on the NES

Attached: earthbound.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

So go over to their house or invite them to yours fuccboi

>HAVING IRL FRIENDS
fuck off chad

Wtf? Didn’t realize they ever ported that game over to the US, I thought it was only Ness’ game

i think they did only for the wii u virtual console

How in the actual fuck are people still defending nintendo online in 2019?

Attached: 1554765965305.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

>$20
>all you get is mario, zelda, metroid, star tropics, master blaster, ice climbers, and kid icarus