ROME IMPERATOR GOING NEGATIVE

PARADOX BTFO
JOHAN BEING LIQUIDATED AS WE SPEAK
Will they ever recover?
store.steampowered.com/app/859580/Imperator_Rome/#app_reviews_hash

Attached: yed.png (564x716, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia_(antiquity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the bad reviews? The game actually sucks or are people review bombing for any stupid reason?

Fucking swedish faggots, at least in Stellaris I can purge all the xeno filth.

Attached: sweden yes.jpg (632x258, 88K)

I quickly checked the reviews and they all seem to share the complaints about general lack of content - they must've planned to go balls deep with the DLC.

Bland and boring plus a lot of people crashing at the start and bugs.

Imperator has a mana system that allows you to move pops, convert them to your religion, change them to your culture, make them different in classes...
This can be achieved in 50 years by clicking a button when you get enough Oratory Power, the genocide in the game is tasteless

Attached: 127ft9y7nku21.png (503x431, 330K)

Lame, I want nice event pictures with burning villages and impaled children, with accompanying sounds.

But guise, let it stand on its own two legs!

Attached: rw.png (829x573, 109K)

Is it really that? I was going to buy it at launch but i decided to wait until the first dlc comes out.

*that bad

Yea and I'll wait a few years before I buy it. I've yet to play EU IV, still feel it need to grow before I buy the whole game + dlc for nothing.

>buying paradox games
wew lad
>buying paradox games at release
WEW LAD

thank you paradox, very cool

Attached: 6t0siaadxgu21.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

GRAVITY IS DESIRE AND TIME IS SIGHT.

Post your games lads

Attached: 097jk5fuyju21.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

they did it, they made a game that looks worse than eu4

Wtf is there no terrain map mode?

AND SUDDENLY
S N A P

Attached: 0k1tbej37lu21.png (1528x915, 2.76M)

I don't know but it looks fucking awful, they really need a competent ui designer and to rehire the guy who did CK2/EU3's map modes

Wew lads the comets are back here too

Attached: 455bi3ypqju21.jpg (630x380, 56K)

i know it my be too much for your tiny brain, but diversity doesn't just mean black

All manner of diversity is bad, strength through unity.

When an user here made a post saying it looked like it was going to be Roman Stellaris I knew this was going to happen because Stellaris is boring as shit.

Doubleplusbased Minister of Truth.

it's not like it matters, paradrones will eat it up wholesale

see dislikes on pic related

Attached: drones.png (764x268, 27K)

Why are there 2 Phrygia?

Is Stellaris really that bad?

only 800$ of dlc goys

I'm playing it now with all the DLC (pirated lol) and it's come a long way from release, when I last played.
I still wouldn't call it anywhere near as good as CK2/EU4, but it's playable at least.

Yes. Somehow they made exploring and conquering the galaxy the most boring game I've ever played. Why do you think they completely overhauled major parts of the core gameplay TWICE since release?

was vaguely interested in this but then i saw >4 types of mana
and i lost all interest
back to CK2, I guess

The real problem is that the Romans would have been against Steam and paying for digital distribution and would have been pro physical copy yet scum Paradox is using their name to profit via a method the Romans would have been against

>prestige and piety aren't mana

Attached: 1555353856038.png (257x216, 147K)

What is the best way to get into CK2? The tutorial in the game is extremely dry and unappealing. I tried to do it several times but dropped it.

Holding prestige and not spending it actually has positive effects though so it's not quite mana, you contrarian fuck.

Just play the game and try clicking on everything

Ireland

Fuck the tutorial, just watch some noob guide on youtube - the UI is the biggest hurdle, the game itself is piss easy.

Johan utterly BTFO

>money isn't money anymore because it generates interest

Holy shit I almost feel sorry for him

Attached: 1555555338225.jpg (448x374, 55K)

Attached: 1520692562006.png (1348x812, 346K)

Not that i want to defend paracucks but that's not what they mean, you complete retard.

If the interest were positive effects that weren’t just more of the resource, yes.

>money = mana now

Rome Impregnator

>each with its own culture and religion
Hmm.

filtered.
>pretending you're retarded

If you don't want foreigners maybe you should stop conquering foreign fucking lands.

But I'm Swiss..

No, just gotta conquer them without leaving anyone alive.

>Literally just repeat what you said and nothing else
>You call me retarded

Attached: 1537401552450.jpg (1199x1200, 141K)

This, you'd think people would have learned by now.

Filter this bitch
*whips balls out*

My main problem with the game is that it runs like shit. Imagine late game Stellaris and Hearts of Iron 4 but even worse. I don't know how those swedish cucks can make a map painting simulator run worse with every new edition.

>I don't know how metaphors work and I'm going to double down on it!

Can I genocide the Jews in the game?

Newfags whove only played hoi4 are mad that it doesn't have enough content in it, when this is the best launch paradox game in a while. dlc policy is Jewish as fuck though

>review bombing
I faintly remember Steam having implemented a system that was supposed to prevent that from happening, so I think that's the score AFTER adjusting for "review bombing".

Regex doesn't filter pixels.

It was a shit metaphor and YOU'RE doubling down on it. That's my point you actual faggot.

Mainly because they actually have an interesting AI taking decisions for a shitload of provinces and because it's not turn-based.

well, that's your opinion and you're retarded.

Why are there jewish pops in Latium? Is that historically accurate?

Stop being toxic

Attached: 1556310894701_0.png (2321x974, 1.2M)

>Europa Universalis: Rome edition.

How the hell do people eat this shit up for the 5th time in a row?

Yeah, but only through mana

Attached: j26jzzq7vju21 (1).png (1981x1107, 3.42M)

likewise faggot

>Titanic is sinking

Attached: 1499449150729.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

I said it first, so get fucked.

That's fine and all, but game stability > AI. Who cares that the AI can make 6 billion decisions every second when the game barely fucking runs, unless they want me to play on speed 2 for the entire game, in which case they can go fuck themselves.

>#1 seller on steam is gonna go out of business!

Holy shit, they actually did it! They outsold Farming Simulator 19!!!

Attached: 1483127817205.jpg (2335x961, 606K)

>what is no man's sky

*sighs*

Attached: 2zh4ch.jpg (750x500, 88K)

Do you have the post of Johan saying that people should not get their hopes up about them not using "mana" in the future

He can also go to war with judea and just occupy their shit over and over to kil/enslave random pops. also playing a judea gaem, egypt keeps trying to bully me and I simply dont have the manpower to attack back. I can hold them off, but can't push. Also diplorange is fucking busted I cant fucking reach greece to ask the romans for an alliance or the carthagebois

it made millions
made more millions when they released it second time.
pc gaming is a joke.

>that UI

Oh hey Magna Mundi came out

Attached: ffdfr.jpg (1400x787, 260K)

well I'm not laughing

>Me: "Why the fuck is Iberia is in Georg-"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia_(antiquity)

And here I thought some Spanish tribe took an armada of ships into the Black Sea. Learned something new today.

Attached: 1445011287583.jpg (480x468, 12K)

>what is no man's sky
a game that is still updated to this day and is now beloved by a lot of people, and has made millions? what exactly are you trying to say?

wait till you see what the tribe directly to the east was called

1/10

lmao

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Yea Forums is reminding me more and more of a kindergarden but for adults with psychotic anger issues

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

I feel like a lot of the hate is unjustified. If people had actually taken the time to look at the pre-release footage they would've seen what they were about to buy. Why don't people do this? Everything that would be included at release has been shown and discussed. I can understand that a certain percentage would have still bought and rated negatively, but a lot of those reviews are "wtf is this, this isn't like eu4 or ck2 or vic2, blahblahblah", well no shit Sherlock it was all fucking foretold. Mana trade for everything, generic nations, promote and dismiss characters. WHY BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE they didn't engage in false marketing.

he started it.

It's way fucking better than Stellaris. It plays like EU4 combined with CK2 minus the autistically in-depth tweaking.
But I'm one of those filthy casuals who enjoys HoI4, so there's that.

You will see the terrain when you zoom in and the borders are quite recognizable, so you won't even be forced to use political map mode like eu4 for example all the time.

Because pretty much nobody else does these games. So we don't have much else to play when PDX keeps going down this route of bad design (=! bad game, a game can be bad and still have good, but poorly executed ideas)

There was no way to tell that the game would be running at a snail's pace even in the early game from the pre release.

Let me guess, typical incel shit?

Attached: 74a738c750cf8a188bfb51596a91f59a99a7f82e.jpg (1391x2000, 350K)

Anyone play a Germanic tribe yet?Can you form a GROßGERMANIUMS?

Most of Germaniums is empty, and from what I've seen from colonizing half of Corsica, it's painful as fuck

Doesn't the filter only apply if there's a sudden surge of reviews post release?