WHY isn't this game coming to PC on release?

WHY isn't this game coming to PC on release?

FUCKING WHY?

Same with the new sonic racing car game, it's also not coming to pc and we don't know if it will. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG? WHY DO THEY NOT MAKE FOR PC? I DONT EVEN OWN ANY CONSOLES THAT SHIT IS FOR KIDS.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_CrashTeamRacingNitroFueled_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/731490/Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy/
store.steampowered.com/app/785260/Team_Sonic_Racing/
strawpoll.me/17841782
strawpoll.me/17882634
dsogaming.com/news/pc-games-sales-in-2017-are-almost-as-big-all-console-sales-combined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both are epic store exclusive

Sonic Racing is coming to PC though...

Because PlayStation paid them off

Attached: 1434768315811.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

Crash is the original mascot of PlayStation.

Buy a console. What are you, poor?

store.steampowered.com/app/731490/Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy/

For double dipping. Release a game first on a set number of platforms. People who really want it, buy it. Wait till the hype dies down a bit (6 months/1 year). Announce same game with some potential minor fixes and added content. Release it on platforms that were skipped before. People who already bought it might buy it again because of better performance and content, and people who didn't buy it now will (most likely) if it received good criticism the first time around.

Attached: 1554835288292.png (598x628, 383K)

I thought you'd get used to getting belated scraps by now

OP, is your google broken or something?
store.steampowered.com/app/785260/Team_Sonic_Racing/

Porting takes a bit of time user, so, when are we getting Spyro?

VOTE ON TRACKS: strawpoll.me/17841782

PICK YOUR FAVE TRACK: strawpoll.me/17882634

Attached: ratchetandclankNefarious.png (856x460, 450K)

Retard.

dsogaming.com/news/pc-games-sales-in-2017-are-almost-as-big-all-console-sales-combined/

first link ''pc vs console sales''

That's really intelligent, based.

Attached: Polandgaybow.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>caring about mario kart clones

Crash is many times higher in quality than Mario, but Mario has a headstart from… what/ the 70s? that's why he is so large - he got to call ''FIRST'' (no, Pong is not a mascot)

I'm probably wrong, but I think it's because people will double dip if they don't buy it on PC first, make the sales on consoles in the release then that steady stream of steam sales until people buy it twice over time

are there actually people that buy multiple ports of the same thing?

Also, I asked this the previosu thread, but, HOW DO I EMULATE A PAL CTR DISC? I ran into copy protection with ePSXe.
I want to record shit for you faggots, extremely bad Dutch dubbing to be exact.

A lot of people where I work buy games and then 1-2 years later buy it again on steam to play it with their different groups of friends that dont have it on console.

And use PCSX-R, probably not as good but it always just werks™ for me

I'm retarded and misread your post. Use the correct bios might also work for the copy protection problem get a full bios pack

Attached: 1544774147827.jpg (583x328, 28K)

mkay, can piratebay help with that? as I remember there being a technical illegal part to emu's.

Google "ps1 bios pack" and look for psxdevdotnet.
There is every region's bios

That second poll doesn't work for me.

>Crash n.sane on PC sold from 100k to 200k according to steamspy. No idea about how much were from sales.
>Said game got hacked relic times and pirated on the spot.
>Spyro still not announced for PC.
How are people so sure they will release it for PC? Game also has actual online play to care about, as cheaters go.

yeah I thought it was buggy, so, it doesn't register votes for you too?

well thanks.

>strawpoll.me/17882634
>100% Votes for Sewer Speedway

Holy shit, amazing taste Yea Forums

Polar Pass is of course a close second

Attached: kjPEMiy.jpg (1620x1041, 198K)

Porting actually doesn't take long, it's only a matter of contractual timed exclusiveness. I'm still concerned a shovelware studio is behind this.

>ePSXe
What year is it?

Steam spy isn't reliable since valve changed the privacy settings

Crash was never Snoy's mascot you mental retard.

Jagex, of Runescape, developed a cheater-killer so effective no human needs to be involved.

Basicly, BotWatch is an deep learning AI. If a person sends a report ''hey you false possitived me'' the AI will fail a ''trial'' and use that to learn what legit behavior is too. (by mod confirmation of legitness of course) I mention it as it was a first in it's kind, maybe Beenox can license a deep learner and train it abit? the fault with dee plearners is that they need data. a fucking SHITTON OF DATA. so if Beenox gave free copies to players willing to teach the AI.... (that means we need to give out hax too)

How many times must games sell poorly according to you for you to understand that porting costs next nothing and always turn a hefty profit? Never mind the bit about fucking Activision of all jew cabals caring about their games getting cheated, let alone on irrelevant shit like single player leaderboards. Any serious competition has community run leaderboards with actual footage to back it, even for pre-hacking console only games.

>Hot air skyway tied first
Some fine taste here

Attached: 1532029524018.jpg (677x673, 65K)

This, how about mathematical limits though? you can calculate these, frame-perfect runs. anything faster gets you an automatic ban.

releasing a 30fps game on pc wouldn't go well

>when are we getting Spyro?
The game's development was a clusterfuck and rushed especially towards the third game, so I would give it a year

oh? what exactly went wrong? also, why does Vicarious get a pass for Pinstripe's Thompson SMG but Spyro Gnorcs get their Sturmgewehrs censored?

PS4 pro will be at 60 fps, stop spewing this outdated shit.

It's amazing that pirating autist retards still can't grasp that devs don't care about them much at all.

The borderlands 3 dev got really salty over piracy reprimands because devs made the incorrect choice for epic fails store.

Attached: Investor.png (553x486, 12K)

Piracy is an unknown quantity, nobody knows the size of pirated software. Devs should be careful just as much you should if you find a box with ''?'' on it. eh, not the crash kind... make the box green then.

They had to delayed the game for 2 months, but that wasn't nearly enough. They outsourced pretty heavily towards the end, and the third game was outsourced almost entirely.

its funny you said that after modern MK has got all its mechanics from a single game old naughty dog made for the PSX
even fucking Nitro kart came up with zero gravity gimmick a decade before MK8

did that cause any dip in quality or is the reignited still spiffy?

how comes it releasing on Switch and Xbone too?

Not much. Spyro 1 is good, Spyro 2 is fine.
I can't vouch for Spyro 3 as I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I heard some things aren't too polished in that one.

Sonic is coming to PC though.

How harsh is activision on deadlines?

>''ah bummer! maybe next time! here's 3 months''

>''IT'S OUT AT THAT DATE I SAY, IF IT ISN'T, I WILL BLACKLIST YOU SO HARD YOU IMPLODE INTO A BLACK HOLE!''

?

TSR is coming to PC but it has Denuvo

The Sumo Digital Sonic racers are great though