Majula... home

Majula... home

Attached: 236430_20190426223429_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFo01GRhUvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Least it was 'till I fucked everything up.

Stop making me want to reinstall
i think it's a great game and i love it as much as the rest other souls

You're entitled to your shit opinion, so stop flaunting it like it's special

Best hub

unironically enjoyed it more than Sekiro.
Proof that this series was lightning in a bottle.

Attached: 1540308446950.png (625x352, 186K)

It's great especially the original (SOTFS is inferior imo). Don't let reddit and eceleb fags tell you otherwise.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFo01GRhUvY

Attached: Majula.jpg (2000x1020, 193K)

The Majula music is probably my favourite in the entire series, the music evokes exactly the feel of being in a place that is homey and safe but something is a bit rotten, or the fuckery of the outside world is just seeping in a tiny bit.

I still listen to Majula ambiance tracks. That place is so peaceful and relaxing.

Literally never.
Fuck DS2, fuck the shitty npcs, fuck the 'man with sword' bossfights and fuck the terrible level design.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x256, 512K)

I don't think a better hub zone has been created in any other video game. It brings an odd sense of peace and isolation that is comforting. You know everything beyond this area is pain, but here you are safe.

I started playing DS2 immediately after moving out of home and losing my first serious relationship.The music and atmosphere of Majula gives me a feeling of nostalgic escape that helped me in a difficult time. I miss when video game were able to do this for me. Sorry about the blog.

Install it now.

Best atmosphere in the trilogy.
Most contant in the trilogy.
Best build variaty in the trilogy.
The least linear in the trilogy.

>inb4 B-B-BUT MUH FAVORITE E-CELEB SAYS ITS BAD

I'm a sekiro fag. Haven't played any souls. What's the game in the Pic it looks fun?

Dark Souls 2. Probably the most polarizing in the series though 3 is right behind in that regard.

Is 1 the only game in the series everyone likes except for contrarian Demon Souls faggots?

Haha haha haha LOL LMAO XD A REFERENCE TO A SHITTY GAME THAT GLORIFIES GHETTO NIGGER CULTURE XD LMAO HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA

I'm playing it right now. No guides, never even saw footage of someone else playing it.
It's so fucking good. You should try that sometime, just play video games and form your own opinions about the instead of listening to youtubers and reddit bandwagons.

ds2 is the game in the series that gives the best feeling when discovering a new area honestly.

I am more special than you

I like playing this when I'm sick. It's comfy.

They shouldn't have removed the swords
also Firelink > Majula, I don't like how nearly all vendors relocate there and nothing affects them

Attached: Majula_swords.png (548x308, 353K)

Worst gameplay in the trilogy.
Worst bosses in the trilogy.
Worst looking game in the triology.
Worst areas in the trilogy.
Worst enemy AI and tracking in the trilogy.

>Wanted to replay 2
>End up installing and playing all games simultaneously on PC, and have Bloodborne and Demon's Souls installed on my PS3/4

I can't pick a favorite, they all got something that keeps me coming back. I've also played far more Janky games than II even for how Jank that is in itself for the series.

Attached: 1555619963652.gif (487x342, 240K)

>Worst gameplay in the trilogy.
that is ds1
>Worst bosses in the trilogy.
also ds1, there is nothing as bad as hydra or ceaseless discharge on ds2.
>Worst looking game in the triology.
Although ds2 has it's lows, ds1 is the least interesting visually most of the time.
>Worst areas in the trilogy.
The second half of ds1 is absolute garbage, completely irredeemable
>Worst enemy AI and tracking in the trilogy.
enemie AI in ds2 does way more intelligent things that AI in 1, specially phantoms. Also, tracking exist so you don't circle every enemy like a retard and have to actually dodge it's attacks.

It had the best pvp and build variety out of all the other games and I had the most fun with it. Story wasn't as good as the rest which is fair to say.

Not him, but nigga you are out of your god damn mind if you believe the shit you are writing.
Weapon and armor variety is the only thing 2 has over 1. The rest is a fucking trainwreck, gameplay is fucked, bosses are uninspired, areas makes no god damn sense or are plain shit (hello earthen peak).

Don't know about AI though, might give you this one. If you don't count laser guided ennemy attacks a AI

>The rest is a fucking trainwreck, gameplay is fucked, bosses are uninspired, areas makes no god damn sense or are plain shit (hello earthen peak).
My point is that i can say exactly the same about ds1, i won't say that ds2 is perfect which it obviously is not, but many criticisms i see about ds2 can be done to ds1 too.

Why does every weapon feel so bad to use in this game?
DaS2 is the only one where i dont have a weaponfu

Attached: 1462340264190.jpg (320x233, 75K)

My bud even pinwheel is heaps better than the packs of trash mobs you call bosses in DS2

>get the urge to replay DaS2 after Sekiro
>be reminded of all those bullshit enemy placements and other arbitrary nonsense

:/

At least you get done with them pretty fast if you have a sense of crowd control. Bad bosses on DS1 on the other hand are pain. ie. Bed of chaos

So DaS2 reminded you of Sekiro?

If you only ever played SOFS, try vanilla DaS2 sometime. Contrary to what many people wrongfully say, it's actually considerably better and has the better enemy placement.

>be reminded of all those bullshit enemy placements
Like what?
I see people say this a lot, but the only area I've ever thought had terrible enemy placements was the first half of iron keep.

Or the room with the sorceress you give the clothes to, those grandpas can be hard to deal with.

That is only if you go there too early.

that's the only one I can think of too, but it's so fucking bad.

>SOTFS is inferior imo
Why?

If I still had Dark Souls II installed I'd boot it sometimes just to walk around the Majula.
Just instantly absorb all the atmosphere that the whole game has, man it's a nice hub area that just sets you off for disappointment if you're expecting any scenery later in the game again.

Attached: sun.jpg (374x570, 43K)

Are you talking about the connection between Majula and Shaded Woods?
You can kill two of the ballsack guys before opening the door, and lure down the other four with the explosive barrel in the room (which can uniquely be set off by rolling into it) if you don't want to get locked in the room with them or fight them with the basilisk.
Unless you're talking about vanilla, I've only ever played SotFS.

It's not bad, but not enough that I'd be put off playing the whole game because of it.

1 isn't liked by some DS2 fanboys, but generally:yes.
Demon's Souls is so much the exact same game as Dark Souls that no one really cares to bring them neck to neck like that.

Because people complained about fast weapons in DS1, so they tried to make everything less powerful.
Also the animations have no acceleration so they feel floaty as hell.

But, I raise you: longsword. Use both 1H and 2H movesets.

>the best GTA
>shit game
Have sex.

Fuck Yea Forums. DaS2 is my favorite Souls game.

Lost Bastille at least has a handful of those tedious enemy encounters where you just walk into a room and then exit the room killing a bunch of enemies at the doorway to not get ganked.

>Heide knights not being around the world since they fled from Heide when it flooded, now they're just randomly walking around with the statues for no reason at all. Heide doesn't look like an abandoned city anymore.
>The skeleton Dragon at Aldia's no longer falls from the ceilling, it's already there in the floor
>Tons of stupid places where there are petrified statues blocking progression, even on the fucking tutorial area, where, after ages when you return, it's still populated by stupid lvl1 hollows and has tutorial prompts
>Can't get the best looking helmet in the game from Heide anymore, it's down on the lowest point of the Gutter
>Can't get the Heide Sword, Spear and Lance anymore without farming for hours
>Tons of stupid shit like the Congregation shit fight is still the same

They however added a second shortcut in No Man's Wharf which is really good.

this game just OOZES soul, I love it!

Attached: soul.jpg (1600x842, 425K)

I liked the original enemy/item placement more. And the graphical changes looked like a fan enb mod.

what were they thinking with this spectacle?

Literally every From game.

Attached: 814380_20190413131846_1.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

>best atmosphere

This is absolutely the most blasphemous thing I've ever heard said in praise of Dark Souls II and I've heard some shit.

Lost Bastille only has one of those and it's before the Ruin Sentinels.

>tfw want to do sir forever alone cosplay/bro-op but have to play through a quarter of the game and an entire DLC just for his items

imagine how bad are previous games

>look guys :D i've found a GLITCH in a GAME :DDDD look at this! :DDDD

Can't you just get someone to trade them over? I would offer, but don't have it installed.

I think there was a thread on reddit for stuff like that. At least there was for DaS3.

DaS2 >>> DaS1
Fight me

Attached: 1554022634245.jpg (177x168, 21K)

Same.

Imagine being able to speak English properly.

This but for DS2.

Why fight someone who speaks the truth.
Also DaS3>DaS1
And as well DeS>DaS1

It's not a glitch, it's lazy level design.

>l-look guyz, do i le fit in
just fuck off, retards

Soul memory would make it impossible for someone to give the armor/sword to my new character.

The only way to trade around these restrictions is with hacking, either by hacking one's SM to allow interaction with your trade partner or hacking the items into a character's inventory.

In DaS1 you could potentially invade infinitely upward, so a SL1 character could interact with a SL120 but in DaS2 I think they changed that.

Attached: 1390321252852.jpg (1000x1068, 633K)

what is wrong with this sentence?

DaS1 is the only one I haven't completed. I've tried 3 times and I always wind up just losing interest. Not sure what it is, but it simply doesn't keep me engaged.

>DaS3>DaS1
That is true.
>DeS>DaS1
That's a bit too far.

one and only valid tier list

Attached: Souls Tier.png (920x518, 330K)

DS2 shits on lore then Yea Forums finally decides it doesnt give a shit about lore until DS3 is brought up

I think the thing I mentioned on reddit for DaS3 was a hacked mule that had every item in the game. I imagine they'd have a DaS2 one at a low SM.

The are is way out of place. A better sentence would be "Imagine how bad the previous games are." I think that's what you were trying to say, but I'm not even sure.

The best turd is still a turd
>inb4 muh food analogy

>ds3 better thank ds2
fuck off, retard.

You eat shit for breakfast?

>DS2 bosses
>Circle to the right and swing
So this is the power of b team...

I really like the old movesets and being able to tank everything with starting gear, not even needing to roll away. It's simplicity makes it wholesome.
Meanwhile I fucking hate the world design in DaS1 and that's the biggest reason for people to like it. It's literally worse than fast travelling from the start since it only wastes your time going through the same areas fighting the same enemies over and over again.

want to know how i know Sekiro was garbage? because i didn't buy it. I'm not addicted to videogames like most of Yea Forums so i vote on whats good and what isnt with my money. I don't have to buy everything even though i can. I wanted Dark Souls 4 because of how much time i put into 3. Sekiro is a 20 hour game DS3 is a 200 hour game.

Bloodborne > DaS3 > Sekiro > DaS2 > DaS1 > DeS

Attached: 1555096705907.jpg (483x651, 42K)

bloodborne was garbage i didnt even get half way through before i binned it

Same for me, it just feels dragged on when I reach Sen's Fortress and I keep hearing it only gets worse so there's that.

What is wrong about the lore in ds2?

FROM games have way too many cutscenes for my tastes.

About to go in on another play through, any worthwhile mods I should try out or should I just leave it raw?

it was spinoff shit that had a premise

Attached: fixed.png (920x518, 363K)

Atmosphere, build variety, linearity and fashion matter a lot more to me than any of those.

Attached: bonfire cat.png (700x700, 716K)

It doesn't shit on the lore, it creates new lore.
Meanwhile I see nothing wrong with what DaS3 does lore-wise. I just wish they'd reference 2 a little more.

>Meanwhile I fucking hate the world design in DaS1 and that's the biggest reason for people to like it. It's literally worse than fast travelling from the start since it only wastes your time going through the same areas fighting the same enemies over and over again.
This. It's just DS1 fanboys circlejerking this aspect into oblivion though. Even the devs caught on to this issue and decided allow checkpoint warping in every subsequent game.

>>The skeleton Dragon at Aldia's no longer falls from the ceilling, it's already there in the floor
wtf i played vanilla to death on my ps3 and that
dragon never fell from the ceiling

I can do this too
>DS1 bosses
>Circle to the right and swing
>or stay still when their attacks don't hit you and swing

The ONLY good thing about DS2. Everything else is a dumpsterfire.

3 has the best gameplay though. Any other criticism is valid, but the gameplay aspect is just much more satisfying than any other entry.
>Not maining greathammers

Attached: great_wooden_hammer.png (188x271, 16K)

being an ESL is really bad, but forcing myself to learn something is even worse. Maybe shitposting on Yea Forums will learn me something. Thanks to you user i'm already a little bit wiser.

baby steps user. in the previous game you only had to hold forward and swing

Attached: 1531249630737.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

Objectively the best opinion.

>Sekiro is a 20 hour game DS3 is a 200 hour game.
caring about pvp is cringe
sekiro is a good game worth playing

After I posted I realized you were probably ESL, so sorry for being a dick. Good effort on trying to improve.

No, it did have an ending that ds3 didnt elaborate. by the end of the DLCs you got 4 crowns which made the bearer inmune to hollowing which was some progress from ds1, it would've been something nice to elaborate in ds3, but they didn't

im sure the art and story are riveting

it indeed goes to shit but only after user Londo, which is one of the best areas in the game

still, DaS1 has aged like shit and only purists and nostalgiafags will tell you otherwise

Sekiro>BloodBorne>DaS3>DaS2>DaS1

This

Attached: 1550227369017.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

Attached: Fren Hug.png (503x380, 48K)

DS3 was set in a time before DS1 with DS2 being set before DS3

worst atmosphere
zoomer 'stat' (literally a quantity over quality measure)
none of the games are linear once you reach their split, which they all have

y my pp hard

especially the combat system and main bosses

They actually are, the art gives you a tour through the four seasons full cycle and the story is an actual story this time around about a man learning to make the choices he wants to make.

What is so bad about DS3?
Probably the one I played the most.
It's the most balanced experience imo. Refining ds1, ds2, Bloodborne. They made a safe game but they did it well.

combat was tacky bullshit (parry, crit, hack) over and over again and the bosses wouldnt be memorable anyways

shut the fuck up before the sixx spammers show up

Same, I just finished replaying DS1 and I'm about to start DS2.
It feels good to be able to enjoy games despite their flaws instead of spending all day shitposting.

Attached: 1523578272085.jpg (421x545, 45K)

You anons did get the no death/no bonfire rings naturally right? You didn't CE them in like a bitch?

I always felt like that because 3 is so overly populated and no one seems really zombie levels of fucked up. Also it makes more sense that Firelink became overgrown ruins than overgrown ruins being built into a big temple.

>Man with sword boss fights
Nothing wrong with that.

combat is obiectively god tier, only DMC5 can compete, but it's very different.
>isshin
>monki die twice
>owl (father)
>masataka oniwa
>lady butterfly
>not memorable
open your heart for our lord and savior memezaki user

>Terrible level design
It's quite good at many points, utterly stupid at many others.
Forest of Fallen Giants, No Man's Wharf, Bastille and Iron Keep are nice, not to mention the DLCs
But all those N64 woods shit, Aldia's Keep, Shrine of Amana and Black Gulch are utter terrible, too small, you spend 5 minutes on them and there's nothing memorable (Shrine is pretty though)

>obiectively god tier
YIKES

It was a good game, even a good Souls game. The only thing wrong with it is it could have used a bit longer to make some of the transitions flow better, and the final DLC had too much Tanimura.

Well, having bloodborne enemies with DS moveset is one for starters.

>god tier
>DMC5
I don't know how to break it to you, but..

cope

Linear. Hinders new playthroughs as you're only ever allowed very few progression choices.
The levels themselves are godly. In the Undead Settlement, after playing for 190 hours, I still find new secrets and shit, same for Irithyll, Grand Archives, the entirety of Lothric. I even enjoy the first part of the swamp without the molasses floor.
It's also got some pretty neat moves for all weapons. They all feel satisfying on their own and with Weapon Arts they have more differences from one another than in DaS1 and 2.
If only they kept the same world design as it was intended during beta, the game would've been 10/10

Pretty sure the skeleton does fall.

Majula gives me feels and DS2 is a great game I've played through multiple times, it's just too bad they butchered the lighting system so the graphics look piss-ugly

Cathedral of deep is awesome too.
If the game was neatly connected to the Archdragon Peak and the Ringed City it would be fucking amazing.
Sadly those two areas are disconnected from the rest.
In DS2 the undead Crypt was my favorite area, just the right amount of creepy atmosphere with comfy places in between

>Estus Flask and Homeward Bones are instant use
>Stamina is overpowered, may as well not even be there
>Abysmal build variety
>Linear world
>Poise rework makes 85% of regular enemies R1fests
>Black Knight Shield is too good
>Worst "fashion" in the series
>Recycled characters and lore from 1
>Too many gimmick bosses like High Lord Wolnir and Deacons
>Bosses don't have a lot of health in general, that's why they're all damage sponges in Ringed City
All of these factors make the game too easy and it doesn't feel like an RPG like 1 and 2, feels like they rehashed Bloodborne to sell a buck

>Also DaS3>DaS1
NO

>And as well DeS>DaS1
YES

To be fair, if the game were as dark as they originally showed it with you needing a torch 90% of a time that would've heavily limited builds and playstyles

One of these days I'll be doing a full torch playthrough. I am convinced the game's atmosphere is massively improved with the torch and its dynamic lighting.

Majula fucking sucked what the shit

NPCs just dead end there instead of moving around the world, never completing their story

Completely nonsensical location

Stupid text you have to smash through to level up

The only thing of value was the cat.

I always thought it was a missed opportunity not have a lantern attached to you instead of a torch. They did this perfectly in Zelda twilight princess with the lantern attached to your waist and needing oil refills

there's way too many cathedrals and churches though, it gets bland after a while

though irythill dungeon was fucking amazing, one of the best amotspheres in the series

>The only thing of value was the cat
I wholeheartedly agree

Only one cathedral, though, where else?

soul
soulless. . .
fuck you I love cathedrals

I liked the cathedral of the deep mostly for the unconventional way you explore it at first (rooftops)

Majula was a million times better than Firelink Shrine. Not only did it have the best atmosphere in the series, it actually properly served as a hub, as opposed to Firelink in 1.

> estus flask is the same as ds1
> stamina is a bit too much, but the game does demands you to roll more and attack more in quick succession
> significantly more build variety than ds1, more than anyone can ever get to them all
> linear world is true
> poise rework is good. Actually be able to engage armored knight is good. They still can block to bounce your attack and counter and also some have superarmored move so you can’t just spam R1. Smart use of the full arsenal including kick and WA is encourage. Fighting knights were high poise human enemy was super boring in ds1 and ds2 as it is 100% backstab and parry bait unless you have a big weapon enough to break poise in one hit.
> shield being good is normal in every soul game
> Worst fashion is subjective
> there’s nothing wrong with continue the character’s story from ds1
> the game has least amount of gimmick bosses in the whole series. Wolnir, ancient wyvern, deacon, and rotten are the only gimmick. The rest of the bosses are duels with clever unique characteristic
> Many bosses have multiple health bar. I never see how ds3 bosses have too low health compared to other soul game. None of other game has really high boss hp except ancient dragon but that boss is the worst of all time

are you SERIOUS? look at those fucking clip art trees. What an idiot

>What is so bad about DS3?
It has more or less the same problems as all Souls games and it's the more linear entry in the franchise, moreover, the fact that the game was effectively rebuilt from the ground up after the disastrous leak in mid development led to many puzzling decisions.
On the other hand, it has by far the best combat in the series, the best magic library, fashion and bosses, it's also the best looking game in the series and kind of a love letter to Demons Souls for most things, which is good if you're a nostalgiafag, the various endings are also pretty nice.

The relatively recent wave of hatred towards DS3 is mostly fueled by bitter DS2 faggots and hipsters who complain that DS3 is somehow too derivative of DS1(Not true, if anything it's DeS) while conveniently forgetting how derivative DS1 was in regards to DeS.
Basically, since the game was a success and Yea Forums must be the kooler kid in town who's too kool to like popular things they must shit on DS3, add the eternally seathing DS2 faggots to the mix and you get these daily threads.

It is such a nice hub with comfy music and a qt3.14 herald, but wasted on a complete shit game

Attached: 2f7.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)

Majula, and DS2's atmosphere in general really creeped me out but I can't really figure out why. I didn't get the same feeling at all in any of the other soulsborne games.

Attached: 1544036779654.png (205x217, 71K)

Every single fucking time I come to a Dark Souls thread I am again surprised by how many people unironically like DS2. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think DS2 is anything but the worst game in the series?

My friend defends the game and says its because PvP. He's a massive faggot.

Nexus > DS1 FS = majula > ds3 FS > hunter's dream

Dark Souls has an excuse being the first in a new IP. 3 doesn't, and should have been more like 2 or BB and make it's own new lore and characters.
>recent wave of hatred
Newfag.

Dark Souls 2 DLC & Dark Souls 3
>hard yet fair (mostly)
Dark Souls 2 (original & SotFS) and Dark Souls 3 DLC
>prepare to le die!!! xD

Attached: upsetting.png (640x480, 413K)

Your home is infested with killer piglets.

It does have new lores and characters. They just have more direct involvement with ds1 characters and lore. The game does name dark soul 3. Why would it involve some completely different stuffs.

So it's not rehashing content? Read the post you quoted again.

Rehashing content would be if there was a fight identical to Taurus Demon, Firelink was the same as 1 instead of a completely different place called the same and so on.

The place you fight Sulyvahn in
And there was one more added in each DLC

Dark soul 3 DLC so far is pretty fair for me. Some stuffs demands more out of the player but the game gives plenty of clear hints and tools for players to deal with everything. Friede so far was a really well designed fight that test multiple aspect from reflex, multitask, observation skill and also rewards player with good problem solving skill.

The fucking well

Referencing characters or locations from previous chapters in the series is not rehashing. The closest it gets to actual rehashing is Anor Londo. It's like saying no Star Wars sequel should have Luke Skywalker in it.

Being the worst relative to its series != being a bad game

fired up the game because of this thread, jesus christ lads.. after spending so much time in ds3/bb/sekiro its absurd how far they've come in game design. ds2 feels so clunky and unpolished in comparison, it's inferior in every possible aspect.

>DaS2 DLC
>fair

Attached: Frigid_outskirts.PNG.png (774x443, 356K)

The problem is From doesnt pick canonical endings do they? What ending would you pick for a BB sequel?

that's more like it

Attached: 1387768559479.png (530x480, 115K)

yeah too bad you can't just spamroll away if you fuck up the timing of your dodge

fucking zoomers, bloodborne was a mistake

Patches & crestfallen guy is the only exception. Everything else is uninspired.

Both ending is canon from ds1 to ds3 though. Even if you didn’t link the fire in ds3, someone else did. Lord of Cinders are of the ones who successfully linked the fire with their own power so the cycle of linking a few more times even when the flame is getting weaker everytime until the event of ds3 near the end of the age of fire.

ds2 wasn't designed to be challenging, it was designed to infuriate. and that is why it is dogshit

Attached: 1527709097787.png (310x416, 152K)

DaS2 is the zoomiest entry in the series by far.
>preorder bonuses
>greatest quantity of DLC
>aggressive marketing
>reddit tier 4th wall breaking (you'll lose your souls over and over again)
>epic gotcha moments all over because souls = hard
>PvP caters to duelfaggotry
>MMO tier design

I still fucking DIE from that skybox. I mean you can see Heide's Tower of Flame in the distance! THE DISTANCE!

>One area
>One boss arena (that looks nothing to the other area)
>One fucked up optional little church (that looks nothing like the other two)

At least complain about the swamps instead.

man I love the wanderer coat

sounds like you just need to git gud

What's fourth wall breaking about that? Souls, dying, and losing your souls when dying are part of the game world.

Attached: darksouls.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

I mean all of the bosses are really bad.

I can't remember a single enjoyable boss in DS2... like... maybe.... um... like... Darklurker wasn't TOTAL shit? Demon of Song was only shit mechanically, but had a cool visual aesthetic?

That's all I've got.

Attached: 1550765425778.jpg (480x1438, 155K)

>The only thing of value was the cat.

how can you say so many wrong things but still grasp the truth

Dark souls 2 is dead. Can't even get arena of blood matches unless you wait 10 minutes

What are people’s gripes with 3? It has the best gameplay of the series?

It's not slow and easy like 1 and 2.

>spamming roll is difficult

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (180x180, 1.31M)

Rolls are too strong and too braindead, There's almost never any punishment to spamming them without regard for timing.
Magic is useless unless capped and even then it's a wet fart compared to previous games.
Most weapon arts are boring.
Those are my problems

plus instantenous heal and invaders/phantoms being able to heal

start 1 and roll
start 3 and roll
watch the stamina bars

grug not know how punish roll in caveman vs caveman so grug no like

BEARER SEEK SEEK LEST

what an immense faggot holy shit

I've always wonder how fucked up the oceans are in Dark Souls. Like, all that shit you fought? Yeah imagine that 10x bigger and swimming in the dark abyss.

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

start 1 and look at the enemy patterns and attacks
start 3 and look at the enemy patterns and attacks
Watch your health bars

yeah too bad chosen undead is a retard and cant swim, woulda been fun

>Magic is useless unless capped and even then it's a wet fart compared to previous games.
>WAAAAAAAH MOOOOOOOOOM WHERE'S MY INSTAKILL HOMING SOUL MASS
First you complain about rolls being too braindead but then you complain about magic not being braindead anymore?

Attached: 1549435667843.gif (200x200, 494K)

>Bloodborne nigger has garbage taste

Who would've guessed...

Water sections are never, ever fun.

Sekiro actually has great swimming.

I never thought about that, usually it's tiny fish you see on the surface and the huge things are way out in the deep. If a leviathan is chilling on a beach there must be some cthulhu tier shit deeper in.

Attached: 1555865935868.jpg (490x500, 90K)

Water sections are never, ever fun.

Shrine of Amana is an insult to life itself and is the worst part of any Souls game.

It doesn't. The skeleton is part of the level geometry outside of its neck and skull.

Who the fuck was Amana, anyway?