What exactly is skooma? Why is there a skooma pipe? Is it a liquid? Do you smoke it?

What exactly is skooma? Why is there a skooma pipe? Is it a liquid? Do you smoke it?

Attached: skooma.jpg (665x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXLJdUa_jJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=08I4UCKsA8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s a bottle

it's like opium

You smoke moon sugar and drink skooma. Someone else is gonna have to fill in all the crazy lore about it.

Attached: skoomapipe.png (1002x636, 287K)

Get a load of this skoomlet.

Attached: 1520210785312.png (593x712, 352K)

This. Skooma is refined moon sugar, much more potent.

Is it like weed where you smoke it in an unrefined form, but you can drink a refined of it? What are the short and long term health effects of skooma?

I feel like there's a difference in how it's handled in Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim. In morrowind moon sugar seems a bit like cocaine/basecoke while in Skyrim it's more handled like opium

Skooma is illegal because it's incredibly addictive and has extreme withdrawal effects. Moon sugar is not nearly as potent but still banned by the Empire.

Moon sugar is a spiritual thing for Khajiit specifically (it also affects them differently), and the production of Skooma and subsequent banning of both forms by the Empire were deliberately done to exploit and oppress Khajiit.

the skooma den is the buggiest fucking room in oblivion and it's hilarious

>skooma in skyrim just restores 40 stamina and nothing else
fuck sake

Why are modern "RPGs" afraid of actually being RPGs?

youtu.be/yXLJdUa_jJ8
Kek

Elder Scrolls has always been an action game first and its RPG elements have always been thoughtlessly transposed from D&D with zero regard for how they should actually work or otherwise impact the game and its world.

Censorship. You think the suits at zenimax would want to explain to politicians about how you can get a drug addiction in the most popular (by sales) videogame of all time?

Skooma has a heroine effect and a quadruple withdrawl effect to anything not Kahjiit.

moon sugar is crystal meth basically. it has similer effects as to what is described by the lore. also you can eat it or smoke it so that makes sense too.
as for the bottles its likely moon sugar diluted in water or alcohol. this is done with crystal meth aswell however its only for transportation. and the water is boiled away before use. however you could also drink it and get the same effect.

Attached: 091386745.jpg (620x1000, 170K)

then what was morrowind, because it definitely wasn't action packed

it's the miracle tonic that allows a naked level 1 argonian narc save the world in under 30 minutes

Descriptions of doing skooma and having a skooma addiction from the games fit that of irl heroin.

no it doesnt, heroine dosent make you a superhuman. it makes you lay down and take off your shirt and sweat for a while

5 era energy drink
youtube.com/watch?v=08I4UCKsA8E

Attached: 099088.jpg (883x1100, 484K)

what a sexy lil cat

crack cocaine for cat niggers

CHIM Simulator 2000

DUDE

The way I see it magical potions and plants in TES act as a multiplier not just as an addition of power, so for most people they can't really unlock the full potential of most drugs or potions. The player character is really special being able to become either the strongest warrior, greatest mage, etc. or even strongest at everything. For the average person they can try for years and still be barely able to cast a fireball, unless they're naturally gifted in fire magic like a dark elf, but a dark elf wouldn't know shit about Alteration magic like a Breton would. Even then it's obvious in the games that not every NPC of a race really conforms to the race either, so most Dark Elves still probably can't cast shit at all, and even High Elves don't all end up as wizards.

Skooma is distilled and concentrated Moonsugar, Moonsugar seems to be some sort of a crystaline drug like meth that probably has a melting point.
You can drink skooma and smoke it by vaporizing it.

No, that is not why potions give you strength or whatever shit.
Everything is magical in TES, mudane matter doesn't exist, all creatures are bound Gods and all matter is stabilized creatia.
When you alchemically create a potion you distill properties innate to the creatia which the object is made of, so you are almost separating a spell effect from the "spell" which is the object and turning it into a liquid usable solution.
It is the same way that Magicka is probably necessary for organisms to function in Elder Scrolls and the reason why Magicka draining can kill, like with Staff of Magnus, because one of the trifolds of all mortal souls is Animus, a magicka storing body.

im not here to debate the game. im TELLING you that its based on meth. as someone who has tried both.

meth won't help you against dragons, it's clearly LCD

dont you mean lsd?
and that wouldent help either. once again ive tried it. sure it FEELS like you just achived chim. but in real life you're just a weirdo laughing and talking at the ceiling

Retard, the majority of the games of the series aren't action games.

I believe that Moonsugar is some weird meth with mildly psychodelic qualities, while moonsugar seems to be strong meth with MDMA and LSD added on top of it, at least by description.

Which ones would those be?

no, ground up crystal displays
it's not ideal, but has only two degrees of separation from dragons, through monitor lizards, compared to meth's 7.

shut up retard

Every game up to Morrowind.

fine, go take a stab at the nearest dragon, make my day, you methhead

yea dude because that LCD will really work wonders

have you tried it?
grab an old one laying around, even a shitty TN panel, and give it a go

Attached: 0967.jpg (699x533, 81K)

SKOOMA IS A PROUD INVENTION BY THE DUNMER OF MORROWIND. CAT NIGGERS CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED THAT SHIT. MOON SUGAR IS USED FOR ALL THEIR DEGENERATE """RITUALS""" BUT THE NOBLE DUNMER REFINED IT AND USED IT FOR RELIEF AND RELAXATION RATHER THAN FOR SOME GAY OUTLANDER CAT NIGGER GUARSHIT.

Attached: N.png (500x505, 97K)

'

W

A

H

damn brother

Attached: 1486217537090.jpg (500x500, 94K)

They're all action games, idiot

>ywn chill in Balmora, get high on skooma, and waste your days sucking the hist nectar from a pair of Argonian titties

why live

Attached: despair.png (564x542, 108K)

Just moving in a 3D environment doesn't make it an action game.

>tfw no qt khajit gf

You vape that shit dude. What do you think a hookah is

post yfw you will never be this stupid

Explain the difference then, genius. What changed so drastically between Morrowind and Oblivion that redefined the entire series genre?

>You too
what a magical game, I think I'm due for another playthrough

>can't even keep khajiit as bedwarmer slaves anymore

In Morrowind everything is determined by your rolls, you can hit the enemy's hitbox but not hit him. In Oblivion, if you touch the hitbox, you hit the guy. Lockpicking also became a minigame while before it was just rolling dices like a p&p RPG.

I guess there's different mixtures or more than one way to do it. It looks like a liquid/beverage, but there's pipes and a book called confessions of a skooma "eater."
Why do you care? You're not a drug-addicted criminal scum, are you, citizen?

>then get recalled to the imperial city because a bunch of jealous shitsacks are mad that you look way better than them shirtless

don't make me feel things like this