Attached: mk11.jpg (800x600, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/307780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No but I haven't played it. I only watch streams and read posts here

My wife's boyfriend likes it.

If you are into video games then yes, if you are into politics then no

Besides the towers of time (which they'll hopefully fix) and the terrible character designs yeah it's good.

The gameplay is great and the story is enjoyably stupid. Everything else is fucked beyond belief, wait to see if this upcoming patch actually fixes shit or wait for a sale.

GODDAMNIT
I want this game, and I want it now. When's the next price drop? I can afford to drop $40 on this piece of shit financially and mentally but I'm not giving that fat eyebrowed con artist $48.

It's like mkx but somehow a downgrade in everything except for graphics.

The actual game is decent.
The grind to get loot is fucking horrible.

It's NRS same as always. You should know whether or not you like them by now.

Only buy for Ps4 or XBONE, the switch and pc version are absolutely garbage. Towers of time is unplayable right now and everything is too random and costs too much currently in the krypt too. This game will be $30 in a month

It's entertaining. The story is a right mess, but overall enjoyable. The gameplay is fine, and it looks great. The only big issue is that the main offline mode is completely fucked in terms of difficulty, but it's being fixed '''soon'''

Attached: 20190426093446_1.jpg (2560x1440, 513K)

False.
MK11 plays much better than MKX. In terms of actual options and depth you can do so much more. MKX was pretty much rush down and 50/50 mix ups nonstop.

>opened 80% of the shit in the Krypt
>still have almost no gear pieces, only a handful of skins

But at least I can reset the Krypt so I can spend another 3 hours opening boxes, most of which will be shitty concept art and consumables for the garbage towers. The game itself is very good, too bad they took a steaming shit on it

Attached: 1509730704165.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Yes. But if you're the type of guy who thinks "white genocide" is real than you won't like it because Jax's optional arcade ending has him free slaves

No
>Jump ins are insanely bad
Most attacks will miss on crouching opponents if you try to crossup, you also have to buffer the combo before you even hit confirm or you will just land and stand there like an idiot
>Movement is all over the place
Some characters can wave dash and others can't with no clear reason as why that is
>You can get punished mid combo
If the opponent has defensive bar they can roll out of your combo and basically punish you for winning neutral
>Projectiles up the ass
Feels more like an Injustice installment instead of MK

Attached: 1535997384249.jpg (600x500, 53K)

I actually like it. Normie shitposting on Internet 2.0 is meming it's a 6500 on disc dlc dollorodoo microtransaction shamble but actually that is far from the case. It has a 24 hour cycle of 8 or so rng items you can buy with virtual currency that you can buy with irl cash but it gives you it free in game too, also all that is in the store everything can be earned quite easy in game.
Krypt is long, difficult and puzzling, it's not so much of a grind than lots of content, most of it filler.
Do towers for curency to get further into the krypt to get stuff to unlock, rinse repeat.
No one has completed the krypt yet either.

Only real issue it had/has was that towers were ruthless as if they never even bug tested it. They were so bad it was anti fun. Add input reading AI with double health and unblockable non cooldown spam shit that fucks you up, you cant even get 2 hits in.
It was frustrating. I say was, because for the most part it has been hotfixed, though I have still found a few towers that are brutal, I think they need to test each one.
Towers are annoying anyway as we just want a fair fight but it's all fucking stupid shit. Only way to get a fair fight is with classic towers, no rewards, or couch combat with friends.

Worth a play, buy it if you are a big MK fan, if not, do as all NRS games, buy the super edition with all DLC second hand in a few years.

They fucked up variations and the only new thing is perfect block which is an advanced technique which is not reliable online.

Don't buy the pc version

>but at least I can reset the krypt
Did they seriously inflate the item pool so much that they had to add a "reset pool" option just to hold it all? goddamn.

I think you can only reset boxes with craftable items

Like half of the shit comes from the towers which is why them nerfing the difficulty is such a big deal right now. Based off of all the "dailies" and other garbage in this game the krypt doesn't seem like it will actually take that long to clear out but nobody wants to fight these ridiculous ai's with bloated health.

>all this made up fight game jargon as an excuse to act like the game is bad when you're really just mad about the girls not making your weewee hard
yikes
have sex incel

Does perfect block negate chip damages ? If so it' not really advanced.

Wtf you talking asbout. I have tons and have nearlely done the whole krypt. Just a few heart boxes, the hive puzzle area and shang tsungs throne to open, plus soul chests dotted in areas.
You must not have been doing towers, most of the gear is in towers. It tells you where it is if you go into customization.
1 of each gear in AI battle, 1 skin from weekly tower score rewards.
Towers are a grind, but you can just AI it if you dont like the battle.

After the krypt is done there is still the shrine and refill chest things to just stock the chests up from the rng pool.
It's pretty good that technically the krypt is never ending. It'saa great krypt too.

You can use meter and get a combo from it

I forgot Yea Forums doesn't know shit about fighting games. My bad, faggot.

>Listen to this faggot talk shit
>if you try to crossup
>cross up in an NRS dedicated block game
>Some characters can wave dash and others can't
Everyone can dash cancel, do the tutorial faggot
>You can get punished mid combo
Yea it's called unsafe on block strings faggot, learn to fightan
>If the opponent has defensive bar they can roll out of your combo and basically punish you for winning neutral
Ahhhhh no, you can only roll on oki

Faggot confirmed for not knowing anything and shitposting.
Let me guess, you are some weaboo arcsystem fanboy butthurt NRS takes second podium place of popular fighting vidya so you came here to shitpost.

9/10 bait

It's an NRS game with an uninspired roster. I'd say wait for the DLC to come out before bothering. By then, the patches should be more or less done and fan favorites will hopefully be added back in.

I'll tell you when it gets cracked.

MKX was much better than this unresponsive, laggy trash. There's FORCED input delay after every combo to purposely stop good players for keeping on pressure. You're a fanboy and probably a spammer too.

Where's Reptile?

I think it's great so far. Not super combo heavy but a lot of depth there. Graphics on the 1X 4k are fucking the tits. Honestly not really getting the whole "get woke etc" vibe like so many here that want to be professionally offended by everything just like the SJW fags. If anything Jax sending all the niggers back to Africa is something we should be celebrating.

Attached: 1476462015900.jpg (750x563, 221K)

white genocide is real and it's good

You know a game is good when newfags have to force bandwagons on Yea Forums with nothing but
>"MUH ESSJAYZ!"
>"MUH LOOTBOXES!"
i.e. nothing about the actual game

no
its a fighting game, what do you expect for a full price title with locked content?

Or maybe the game is exactly the same as the last 2 games gameplay wise, and therefore there is nothing else to talk about.

>dedicated block button
Are you serious, the game has a dedicated block button? Guess MK now falls in the same category as smash, that is not being a real fighting game. A 2D fighter with a dedicated block button, fuck me.

Attached: 1543246671725.png (327x316, 165K)

Some of the characters can dash faster than others, like geras

Actually the gameplay is shit this time around, and unlike past games you can easily determine who the best characters are already. Some characters have literally nothing.

Hes in the krypt
as a secret easter egg that you can find in random locations wearing kenshis blindfold, hit him with shao kahns hammer for 200 of ermacs souls

Attached: 2019-04-24-2045-48.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Cheap and gay.

>implying anyone here will give you an honest answer

95% of posts on this board about a video game come entirely from people who have never played said game and are either parroting the opinions of streamers or parroting the opinions of people parroting the opinions of streamers. Play it for yourself.

git gud fagget

Don't lump us ArcSys fans in with retards like this guy who don't know how to play a fucking fighting game.

I thought the story was ok.

Fun to watch

Unfortunately, this user is correct. They dumbed down the game even more than MKX. NRS fanboys further strengthened this by complaining about combos in MKX being too long. So NRS turned 37% 16-hit combos into simplified 37% 6-hit combos, making many characters limited as fuck (remember, strings/normals are the same between the 2 variations).

That's another thing, instead of 3 variations, it's now just 2. Making it even more limited. Game is trash.

Gameplay is the best one by far. Story is a joke, but a enjoyable one. Customisation and unlocking stuff so far I feel it's bullshit the amount of grind they force you to do it. Overall it's ok

X-rays were a mistake.

Krushing blow is the the equivalent to smash ball

Has to be bait
>Some of the characters can dash faster than others
Of course, same with MKX and 9. MKX jacquie moves at sanic speeds and tremors backdash can roll under highs, his forward dash would go near full screen with high recovery. Bo rai cho backdash was a pathetic little hop that would get you rekt just trying.
In 11 they even show the mech in tutorial with kano, who can basically roll into an overhead roll after dash, clear mega space.
Neutral is so important to this game, im not to savvy yet as all I have been doing all week is grinding AI in towers and doing krypt. Only had 3 or 4 games online, no local with friends yet and I have only done 10 mins practice with 1 char, jax, so Idk all the distances, rage, speeds yet.

>Gameplay is the best one by far.
Sure. Just like pre-release, it was gonna be "the best Morkal Kombak ever!" You faggots never learn, I swear. The gameplay is too limited to last that long. It's gonna die faster than MKX. You're already seeing nrsboys beg for nerfs. Infact, the community was asking for nerfs before the game was even out.

pirate it faggot

Sorry user

No it's one of the worst fighting game series I know of

And don't forget: if you whiff the Fatal Blow/X-ray/Super/Ultra, IT RECHARGES. Basically, you have to connect it. It's essentially a win card that you can use infinitely. Even that shill PND Ketchup (or Mustard) calls it cheap ina recent vid when he himself used to to win.

I like it
proof of me playing

Attached: kung lao possible new meterless bnb.webm (1432x600, 2.98M)

Those are not even real variations, not like mkx where you had different strings and specials for every variation.

>Ahhhhh no, you can only roll on oki
That''s not what he meant. We both know he meant that shit mechanic where you force-drop out of the juggle mid-combo.

More of the same but with more grind

I know. You could smell this stink of this game before it even came out.

Yeah my major gripe with them is either that, that they're safe, or the hitboxes. You need to heavily nerf one and I can accept the others. Preferably I would make them -50 on block so a player can punish raw fatals that retards try to spam.

is there a combo trials in this game or I have to go online to learn bnbs?

the actual gameplay is amazing but everything around it sucks, unlocking cosmetics fucking suck.

It's up

Attached: Razorfist.jpg (900x900, 157K)

>NRS turned 37% 16-hit combos into simplified 37% 6-hit combos
It's not as simple as that, from my understanding an average no bar combo does 200, decent 1 bar 350, 2 bar 400. Of course it's all unbalanced and some are able to get 900 dam into xray combos in certain situations.. Shit kotal is broke again he can get 8-12 health bars from 1 combo.
YouTube dark lord
>That's another thing, instead of 3 variations, it's now just 2
I agree, 3 should have been the starter and there should be 8 slots, 3 tournament 5 custom, but as above, it is all a balancing issue, especially with custom variation.
example, they make 3 variations using abilities but 1 variation is OP so nerfing this fram of this and that fucks up tje custom variation possibilities.
It's a delicate balancing act
tbqh, idk of any fighting game that has donrme this custom move set before, except create a char stuff like soul calibur.

There are tutorials. I haven't checked what the combo tutorial is though.

Mk cant have fatal blow because is cheap

meanwhile GG have instant kill supers.

>You're already seeing nrsboys beg for nerfs
This happens with every game.
Tourney fags beg for things that aren't good for casuals ect.
Shit I have only played as 1 char as o far and want him to get buffed, his frames and inputs are all fucked, plys now low into starters.

>youtube is a disease
he's part of the political vlog echo chamber problem of youtube. Faggots like him drown out people who put work in their actual content like creating short movies, large project DIYs, animations, etc.
I hate these clickbaityfags who follow the newest hot topic to drop their 2 cents like a faggot redditor begging for upvotes.

last i checked, going into instakill mode gimps you pretty hard if you fail to combo into it or can't get it quickly after activating

Yea it's fucking shit, plus watching a 20 sec cutscene every round is a buzz kill.
Stupid Idea, pluss they are OP

GG is also dead as shit and install kills are a one time try. Only worth it if you're a bullshit character like Eddie who could combo into it

wait, fatalblow is safe on block?

instakill burns your meter bar

I dunno but one user said that fatal blows actually recharge too, if you miss them. l o l

it's the equivalent to a lethal hit you moron

Yup. The only downside is it isn't invincible and doesn't have armor until frame 5 so you can't wake up or reversal with it

No he doesn't know what he is talking about at all just shitposting.
As you would know, if he was taking about breakaway it gets you out of launch and resets, plus you cant oki roll or punish after it as you have zero defence bars left. You can potentially get out of guarenteed damage to just get set up for big time fuck in the ass inescapable damage

BASED

but why is the hero kung lao hurting that muslim woman?

> the switch and pc version are absolutely garbage. Towers of time is unplayable right now and everything is too random and costs too much currently in the krypt too.

Only the switch port is broken now.
Pc got a update today.

because it's China vs India

i kek'd

All I gotta know. Is this in?

Attached: Scorpion_MKX_Comic_art_0.jpg (900x1315, 131K)

I like the game. The story was fun and the multiplayer has been good. I do not like the grindy loot system, so I just play kompetitive mode with default variations. There also seem to be balancing issues that are hopefully fixed with patches. People are mainly mad about the overt political wokeness forced into the game. Jax's noncanon ending in the klassic towers is the prime example of this, though I honestly don't think it's a big deal given the context. Aside from that, fans didn't like the female characters wearing less scantily clothes than their original designs because of the wokeness behind that design choice. Finally, the villain Shao Khan mocks the infamous Trump MAGA slogan with, "Make Outworld Great Again" in his intros before fights as he was the former emporer. Given the kontext, I think it's pretty funny and I am a Trump supporter. Patronizing politics to an audience that simply want their over-the-top fun fighting game seems to be the big issue for everyone here. I personally like MK11 a lot despite all of that. Hopefully my opinion is objective enough for people who maybe on the fence about buying it.

>CHINESE delivery boy BULLIES AUTISTIC mother of two

Attached: Mortal_Kombat_11_Kronika-640x360-copy-640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 24K)

What's the best AI scorp setup?

>tfw cant combo
>left part of dpad is stuck so i can only tap with it and not hold it
i still like the game tho.

Attached: smol.png (695x564, 218K)

That BBEG came off as a fanfic author self-insert

You mean the belt clothes? I think it's not

Is the single player content plentiful? or should I wait for sale?

His chain is still super unsafe but now you have to burn meter to actually combo from it.

I've always liked the lookMortal Kombat but only recently got a gaming PC to play it
is Mortal Kombat 10 still alive? or did it die because of MK11

Check steamcharts

steamcharts.com/app/307780
>1.6k
i guess that ain't so bad, maybe it's even better on consoles

For a game with a neutral focus, it honestly has the most boring neutral I've seen. Your decision making is so simplified, every match just feels like the same thing. You force your way in with a safe string that moves you forward, you punish with that string and it is usually the better combo starter. Despite every character only having 10 or so strings (most of which don't branch) most still come off as filler. They killed the mix up game cause everyone hated how MKX was all about that, but they went to far the other way.

MK11 on PC is a patch behind still, even the patch a few hours ago didn't fix it

As a game? Yeah. It fails with the choices it made for character designs, but it's a good MK game.

great game for online fights like every fighter should
not great if you are a fag and are into CPU battles and single player content
if you see any problem with the game you probably need to have sex

>Geras:Actors leaves no mark on history
>Johnny:Ronald.Reagan
>Geras:The exception that proves the rule!

Attached: 1547941059826.jpg (960x544, 51K)