Hey Yea Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Yea Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to Avengers: End Game. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 12:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy shit, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Yea Forums.

Attached: D54BE53A-60FD-4A00-A8AB-6263D3E25624.jpg (600x645, 38K)

i would be pretty pissed if i lost a shiny pokemon as well, but just show her this post to prove her how bad you fell and she might understand that you are just autistic and not a bad person

Attached: 21.gif (151x200, 112K)

This is not a bad pasta.

Ask her if she likes mudkips then do a barrel roll on her.

Lol he has a gf in 2019!

old

>find shiny pidgey
>didn't get my first pokeballs yet
and this is the last time i played pokemon crystal about 15 years ago

I know this is a super old copypasta, but the dude was still based anyway

This would've been great if you instead made the end about how you were crying over losing a shiny Pidgey. You fucked up, user.

If this is real, then no one actually cares, and everyone who isn't retarded fully believes you backhanded her on purpose.

I backhand myself every day, so I know how it hurts.

It is physically impossible for you to backhand yourself with the same force you can backhand something outside of your center of gravity.

newfags will fall for this decade old pasta

see you all on r/Yea Forums frontpage

Attached: 1550392374175.gif (350x350, 132K)

How is this old?

Avengers: Engame literally came out today and he mentions it??

Attached: 1467252554320 - Copy.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Just stop dude. The thread is dead.

I saw it coming the moment I saw the thumbnail

Attached: thumbsup.png (444x448, 190K)

Once I caught a shiny Heracross
I head-butted a tree and there it was
Perfect IVs, an adamant nature
Oh, and it had pokerus
But I released it because bug pokemon suck lol

tell her she's a piece of shit and it's her fault and she will probably be ok

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

I feel this isn't translated correctly. Ramen with extra sauce?

ancient pasta alert
newfag detected

>Ramen with extra sauce?
I know, right? How horrifying stupid someone would have to be to order that.

Tony dies. Black Widow dies. Cap retires, goes back in time, and lives with Peggy. Cap gives his shield to Falcon. It's now 2023. The present Gamora wasn't brought back, but the Gamora from before GOTG1 (redeemed already) meets Quill and kicks him in the balls. Captain Marvel does fuck all. Thanos, his army, his children all get dusted by Tony's snap, which fries his left side and kills him. Vision is still dead. Stan Lee's last cameo is underwhelming. Thor kills Thanos at the start of the movie, but he already destroyed the stones, so he lives in New Asgard and lets himself go. Korg and Miek live with him and they play Fortnite (for real). Bruce is now Professor Hulk. Thor leaves New Asgard, gives Valkyrie the title of queen, and joins the Guardians. Nebula has now joined the Guardians. The Thanos that was killed is from 2014, because 2023 Nebula and 2014 Nebula were entangled when trying to retrieve the Power Stone, so Thanos could see 2023 Nebula's memories through 2014 Nebula, and could prepare an attack. 2023 Nebula takes 2014 Nebula's place to bring Thanos to 2023 through the quantum tunnel, she ultimately gets shot dead by either 2014 Nebula/Gamora, idk which one. Clint and Scott get their families back. Tony has a daughter named Morgan now. Well, now she has no daddy.

>you can't edit detail
So I guess every single famous person goes "huh? huh?".

Is Loki still dead?

I found 2 shiny in as many days last week.

First was shiny Chansey while grinding exp. Then the next day I found a Granbul.