Are all Runescape players virgins?

Are all Runescape players virgins?

Attached: Q0g8Nnx.png (763x502, 253K)

Probably
If you are playing Runescape then i can assuredly say that 6 hours of your day are dedicated to that and nothing else

There was that one couple in the Runescape doc who met each other through the game, so most likely not. However, a large majority could be, yes. I wonder why people keep hanging on when the game lacks all the spirit it had in the mid-late 00's when it was at least novel to see max levels and such. They should move on at this point.

Nah. Me and my fiance played the hell out of that game our first couple of months of dating. Got our fishing levels to 80.

>He can’t multitask
What a nigger

Is grinding skill here like UO? You just stand there and wait for the lvl up to come in?

>1 on Armor
Do people do this?

nice pure
not really, i only play like 2-3 hours a week nowadays lol

I'll move on when we get a single player rpg with as much skill variety as Runescape. Until I play it once a year for a few months and am working on a text adventure inspired by it.

>pure
cringe

OSRS probably has the highest percentage of chads out of any mmo, MMA fighters, athletes and power lifters make up a surprisingly substantial amount of the community. Most of the dudes who stream it have GFs/fiances and are in decent shape.

Vanilla OSRS: incels, virgins
Any RS3: normies, normal amount of sexual partners
Ironman: chads, minimum 1 new sexual partner every single week
Hardcore Ironman: alpha males, a new sexual partner every single day (immune to any STDs)
Ultimate Ironman: the pack leader, can request sex from anyone purely by looking in their direction, instant recharge time after ejaculation

1 defence, yeah. It keeps your level very low to have an advantage in pvp.
having a minmaxed build like this is pretty much a requirement in lower level pvp because everyone has been doing this for years.

Attached: s.png (192x261, 25K)

>6 hours of your day are dedicated to that and nothing else

lol retard

>Hardcore Iron man
>Ultimate Iron man
Whats this Ironmeme shit?

Its called being a "pure", its basically min/maxing on dps vs defence.

The wilderness (pvp zone) has limits where you can only attack people within a certain range of your combat level (a function of the combat skills; attack, strength, defence, range, etc), the deeper you go into the wilderness the wider that range becomes, but by being a pure your dps is basically maxed while your overall combat level is not that high, so you can out dps people before they can cause you enough damage despite your low defense level

I play now and again, usually in bursts. I've recently gotten back into it. Just been farming and afk woodcutting, but now I'm thinking to go try Jad again since I really would like a fire cape.

Attached: osrs.png (750x500, 233K)

Why the fuck does the risk system not work like it does in every other MMO? Attacking a skulled player should not give you a skull.

Bronze Man or bust.

Regular ironman can't trade with other players, pick up their items or really cooperate in any way. Hardcore ironman is the same except they only have 1 life and they get demoted to regular ironman if they die. Ultimate ironman is regular ironman but they can't use the bank (so you're limited to only what's in your inventory at any time).

Its higher tiers of "difficulty"

>Can't trade with other players so have to grind resources solo
>Can't use the bank to store items, have to use stashes hidden around the world
>Lose status if you die even once

Because shooting Zimmerman is only legal in self defense.

>vanilla osrs: chads
>any rs3: virgin beta whales probably work in IT
>ironman: incels, hate women and normal account players
>HC ironman: masochists, the rush of almost dying gets them off
>UIM: literal basement dwellers who spend weeks figuring out the best way to organise their inventories.

>98 woodcutting
>51 firemaking

I bet you love dick in the ass too, punk

More virgins than non virgins playing
t. virgin

Attached: F73B1BEE-AF45-48C8-BA38-B80E24FACCA8.jpg (366x693, 110K)

Magic logs at 1k each is a good side hustle. Admittedly I do need to pick up fm if I'm ever going to get some of these region tasks done and treasure trails require fm

What do you do while grinding? Do you bot?

do you have gay sex?

If a tree falls alone in the forest, does it make a sound?

not that user, but for basically all skills there's multiple ways to train, with one or two mostly AFK-able methods. The tradeoff is that those methods aren't as efficient in terms of xp/hour but you can do something else while training

>he doesn't play runescape in a window while he works

>Unrestricted Worlds come out
>Do all the things I wanted to do as a kid
>No more motivation to play even though I didn't do it in the live game
I'm finally free from this abomination. Fuck Jagex and fuck Reddit.

Attached: 1555519476461.jpg (246x246, 16K)

I hate being an iron man on RuneScape because I end up dying to my greatest enemy.

define "forest"

autism

You triggered a lot of runefags with this post. Good job.

I only ever was a free player. When I looked up how to be a member by paying with in game gold it wasn’t worth it
So I moved on in 5th grade

unrestricted worlds?

A lot of trees

> and the very next year I responded to this thread

That system came out recently (2013) so you just admitted to being underage. You're only fifteen.

faggot.

My dad was better than me at it.

So no.

Its a world you can log into where everyone is max, and you can use any gear in the game to do what you want. Nothing saves, and nothing carries over into the live game.

>nothing else
almost nothing in runescape requires more than one click every minute. I don't even play it anymore but when I did, I barely paid any attention to it, that's why I stopped playing. Paying $5 a month to watch youtube was retarded.

firemaking is the worst skill

Have you ever considered you might be adopted?

A while ago they made worlds where you can pick whatever items and stats you want to beat up other players in PvP to beta test items. A few months ago they had that but extrapolated to the entire game, minus the highest-level most recently released PvM challenges because autists would throw a fit. I don't have any nostalgia for The Inferno or Raids so I didn't give a fuck and did everything else to check items off my Runescape bucket list.

Attached: 1555001910068.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

unrestricted worlds were basically members but free.
Runescape 3 did it first with a thing called darkscape, that was also a predecessor to deadmanmode, but not shit, and f2p with access to the full world (all the members shit).since they c ancelled deadmanmode (because every single one has had multiple ddos attacks, collusion between mods and players, and more) they're doing unrestricted worlds to test if the game should be fully f2p with mtx.