>already forgotten

Attached: 5f.jpg (709x884, 454K)

>literally posts about a game he remembers and says it's forgotten
?

no PC no pirate

>same thread every day

>n-no you posted the game so someone remembers it
not him but youre pathetic lol

For some weird reason switchlets and pctards think this is a sony exclusive. Its weird

What is there to discuss after completing it? It has very little replay value of any kind and online is shit.

i don't think they do. but judging that you're a consolewarring autist i doubt anything else will convince you

Kino game

Attached: PS_Messages_20181117_142125.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

I own a blue shirt and have a key to the local Wal-Mart's game case. If I can't pirate a game I'll just actually steal it.

game of the decacde plebbit
go back to sekiro

based

>i own a blue shirt
okay
>have a key to the local Wal-Mart's game case. If I can't pirate a game I'll just actually steal it.
go ahead and steal a physical copy then. although you're not too smart considering pirates downloading digital copies

>3 rdr2 threads up right now

I liked the first game but this one sucked pretty hard. The vast amount of content produced for it is tangible, but none the interactions were interesting or novel.

I guess this is what happens when you have an unending budget with a hint of a deadline and only slaves and yes-men doing the work for a few uninspired and grandstanding faggots.

>>already forgotten
It's not forgotten, it's just that the rdr fans aren't insecure incels that need threads to circlejerk on every day

Ill never forget arthur morgan

He's right though it's clearly not forgotten when it's living in OP's head rent free

i think op just likes triggering autists like you.

Hope you get to play it soon bro

Attached: 2019-03-30 16.54.05.jpg (198x224, 40K)

Attached: 1534940652781.jpg (838x863, 146K)

>pegi 18

Attached: 1551105152188.jpg (370x370, 12K)

You two make an epic duo.

>can shoot
>can stab
>can choke
>can beat
>can drag from a horse
>can't rape
what gives?

Not triggered just pointing out facts

Attached: 1551110443362.jpg (422x322, 33K)

Remember when they were definitely announcing it for pc this week?

im glad the game has such a high rating. too bad the online sucks and it was downgraded.

You absolutely get raped at one point in the game.

that's not the kind of rape i want :(

can't even get a tug in the tub either

it's the current year you sexist bigot

You sure can

Kinda like every Souls game ever

Not in the game

how?