Borderlands Thread

They'd better not give FL4K some shitty girly sounding androdgynous voice actor like bloodhound from apex I'm going to be pissed. Anyways, Borderlands thread.

Attached: pqf.png (1074x664, 113K)

why?

kill yourself

Attached: 1556237572054.png (888x894, 520K)

nice thread guys

Simply because that voice does not match up with the physical depiction of the character. See Nakmoor Kesh from Massive Failure: Andromeda. Putting girlish voices on large characters is stupid.

It's a robot so it kind of makes sense, yet they refer to claptrap as a he, don't they?

>non-binary
so its a tranny?

Yes, they do. Loaders and other robots don't have any outward gender other than male-sounding robot voices, which is just what they should do for FL4K. Genders of the robots don't matter but VO sure as fuck does.

claptrap refers himself as a male tho

>Robot
>Non Binary
Cute

non-binary means not male or female, so no, it isn't a tranny. Trannies are males who want to believe they are female.

GAIGE IS CUTE!

Attached: 20190425215810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

What a silly thing to get riled up about

How can a MACHINE be NON-BINARY
THEY FUNCTION IN BINARY

Quantum computing, user

THIS
GEARKEKS BTFO HOLY MACARONI

Attached: 2783762653.jpg (462x549, 159K)

Maybe that's the joke?

same shit they're still a faggot

Doubtful, since BL2 writing had characters loudly proclaiming their sexuality. If they do use it as an opportunity for a joke, good on them.

If I'm playing a cool robot I don't want every voice line that comes out to be some horrid shemale voice digitallt pitched downwards to sound less feminine. I don't care the robot doesn't have a gender, I care if it has grating voicework. It would be even worse if they gave it a flat out female sounding voice.

It's non binary, so why would it matter how feminine or masculine it sounds?

See

Is bloodhound non binary? Odd. Polish versuon refers to Her as She. XD

I agree apart from that last sentence
pic related

Attached: 1541211811835.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

Have hex.

non-binary means an attention whore

>2 women
>1 non binary trans robot
zane it is

>robot
>non-binary

Attached: 1538142551141.jpg (500x495, 101K)

>XD

Attached: 1536810801290.png (191x201, 80K)

I did it.

On purpose.

Lol xD.

"I only pretended to be retarded on purpose"

Gearbox isn't clever enough to do that.

Why does FL4K look like loader bot from TftBL
Why does Zane seem like he's Doppelganger

Attached: 7p485voio2q21.jpg (1242x2048, 390K)

It's a fucking robot. Unlesz someone programmed it to recognize itself has a particular gender, it doesn't have one. At best it just has a male or female voice and people anthropomorphize it based on that voice (see Loaderbot and Gortys).

>Why does FL4K look like loader bot from TftBL

It doesn't. Loader Bot has a red eye and is about three feet shorter when we see him last in TftB.

That's dumb. Previous borderlands had a physically huge character that was female. You're worked up over an imagined issue

Whats all this about the robots voice?new leaks?

Languages that have over-genderization are fucking horrible. Not even for trans related reasons, it just makes the language harder to learn for no reason.

Its a robot.
So not having a gendered pronoun acualy makes sense.

Attached: FL4K-Borderlands-3-Character.octet-stream.png (375x506, 90K)

Damn this cast is hideous

You think no one noticed what you did ? I did, and I'm proud of you

I wanted to play this bitch but she has like three good heads, what a fucking waste.

>not posting the best outfit
too bad the only good head is the default one

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Is this "official"?
>Gender pronouns
I hope to fucking god this game will flop.

Seriously, only Moze and Zane look cool and Moze is apparently from Vladof, so that makes her even better.

>it's okay if Borderlands does it
Come on

I'd imagine the character was written with the intention of, you know, being a fucking robot and the inclusion of that above bio is an attempt to appear more inclusive than they are.

Getting upset about this is fairly silly, I really doubt the robot is going to start talking about gender fluidity.

I don't care if a robot is "non-binary". I care they make it out as some important thing.
>Gender pronouns for a robot
Fuck off, just have a robot that refers to itself however you please. No reason to give it a Tumblr bio.

You motherfucker.

Attached: Moomin paint.png (1920x1080, 966K)

>So are you a boy or girl robot
>Beep boop I'm a robot
>Yeah but are you a boy or girl
>Beep boop ain't got no dick or vag
>Fucking sjw faggot machine

She has like at least 10 alright heads what are you talking about. The only char with lots of good heads is Krieg. Because even the shittiest ones like Snowman/Pumpkin can make sense with him.

Attached: g9k72drrmsi01.jpg (3024x3025, 1.13M)

you're the one making a mountain out of a molehill just to stoke your emotions

Fuck off tranny.

I like the frog one lol

Attached: frog.jpg (595x961, 391K)

Developers pushing faggotry on a character is still faggotry even if the character is a robot

Cool. So he's like Legion.

Borderlands has been a cuck series since they changed to that gay artstyle

The only good ones are the one the original user is using, , the default one, the necromancer one, bang bangs, wayfarer wizard,
and MAYBE mecha wrecka and metal blood if their weren't so few heads where her head actually looks cute without being completely fucking obscured. I like the face mask on XXX but her hair is too weird and flattened out.

most of her heads look like some retarded hippie shit

Now that you said it, I want more voice options for FL4K. It's a goddamn robot and I want to use some crazy ass voice combinations for it. Bonus points if FL4K can copy voiceovers from previous VH and mash them up together.

I wish Fl4k had an Ultimate Badass Pyro Thresher as a pet.

Attached: WalkTheGun.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Did you miss borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel? They have Sir Hammerlock talk about his boyfriend, and Janey Springs brings up how gay she is and how she hates guys hitting on her and her girlfriend all the time.

There's no way they don't at least crack a few jokes in the story about it.

>their

This makes no sense. Even if the robot is genderless than it should be "it's". Their sounds like flak is a group of people.

Honestly, just casually bringing up "his boyfriend" and not going into much more explanation that that is probably the most ACTUAL progressive way to handle that sort of thing. IE, bringing it up in the same casual way another guy would bring up his girlfriend makes it sound like there's no big deal he's gay, and people not commenting on it would show no one cares or questions it.

But no, a character's lack of straightness has to be shoved up every single orifice or we might just understand it.

>Only 9 brands
>the only new brand is COV
>no S&S
>no Anshin and Pangolin guns
>no Corazza
LAME
AS
FUCK

Attached: 1521254499817.jpg (480x337, 19K)

So there, we have figured out that they are not doing it because it makes sense, they are doing it for the recognition.

I also like Bullet Buccaneer, Neverending and Gory, Furry Ferocity, Necrosis and A Bullet In Her Bonnet is cute.
It's the matter of skin comboing with some of them I guess.

Attached: Wendy's.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

S&S was replaced by COV. Pangolin would be cool but Anshin making weapons would make no sense since they primarily sell stuff to keep you alive.

But ATLAS tho

Attached: AR590_Pearl_Ogre_BH.png (500x300, 95K)

They literally just removed the wall with graffiti in B1 Enhanced just because it said that moxxi loved skags or someshit
No wonder they are now pointing out robot nonbinarity

Attached: adamsandler.png (1277x466, 1.36M)

Best way to stay alive is to make everything that wants you not alive dead.

>non-binary characters
I wouldn't expect less from this pedo

Attached: C9EnxGwXoAAUhUZ.jpg (656x874, 87K)

>play faggy game
>get upset about faggotry in said game
you lost it for yourself

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite gun on the Citadel."

Attached: nuatlas.jpg (556x165, 19K)

This is true in a literal sense in bl2 since most endgame builds relied so heavily on health leach from moxie weapons that cranking all dps skills and just using moxie shit invalidated tank and defensive skills.

What if Fl4CK is a kind of character where his circuits are all fucked up and so he has many many many different voices and internal thoughts? Like using shotgun flack as an actual comparison, what if there is a different personality for each pellet. Like a "We are legion" kind of character.

Would that be fine? Do you think they will handle it like that or are they just looking for brownie points?

I wonder how strong those Hyperion shields are going to be. Shields have a tendency to get one-shotted normally so not sure how they'll make this gimmick work.

Attached: BL3 Manufacturer Gimmicks.jpg (1587x2052, 2.07M)