It's bad because the main character is not mary sue

>it's bad because the main character is not mary sue
Is this a coordinated effort by jewrnalists to stop Sony from making games with straight white male characters?

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-142946_Chrome.jpg (1482x813, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SVbL-8BFZ2s
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/274414/american-jews-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It is bad to be a questionable character in a video game

I know I shouldn't let "game review journalists" get to me because most are fucking scum but this is making me mad for some reason and I don't even care about days gone

It's bad because the character is a heterosexual white male
oh no

Your /pol/ is showing.

>selling humans and being morally conflicted
suddendly i'm interested in playing it

>Yea Forums shits on a game for months
>Game releases
>Journo shits on the game
>Yea Forums suddenly loves it
erry tiem

Characters in video games today do so much fucking moral posturing, the devs insterting their own ideals, as though their situations aren't usually life or death.
When shit hits the fan, you can count on Tribalism, Ethnocentrism, and violent resource wars.

the game looks awful though.

well i don't give a fuck about morally conflicted
but selling humans seems something interesting to play around
i ain't buying shit anyway

>to stop Sony
It's sad you are so enslaved by the brand you think Sony is a person in need of be defended, like your favorite blue haired tranny twitchwhore.

Imagine the backlash if the MC was black

>jewrnalists
Somehow you escaped /pol/ and thought that Yea Forums would accept you. Get out!

Guys the game fucking sucks and no amount of /pol/ or journalist strawman is going to save this shit

New vegas honestly is one of the few games that did this right
I won’t say that Caesar is right, he’s not, but you can argue with him.

Your reddit is showing

as someone who was a teenager when post-grunge was happening, this game strikes me as being made by people who also grew up at that time.

>mfw friends in their mid-30s who still swear by creed and slipknot and judge things based on mid-00s style glossy hyperviolence standards

it's a bunch of 'w0w d00d you're killing zombies but they're kids that's so sick, look at this photograph and these deep eddie vedder lyrics' shit

First learn what Mary Sue means and then post again

I would've loved this game like 5 years ago, going to pick it up eventually.

It's one thing to shit on a game for being shit, it's quite another to shit on a game for not being sjw enough.

Yawn butthurt white supremacist yet again I cant wait until crackers extinct. Needs to happen ASAP desu.

>every game ever is white character
Stop crying you inferior white bitch

i'm still waiting on female zombies , little kids , old people,, and wheelchair zombies
fucking zombies games don't do anything right

Or too SJW.

But does that automatically make it not shit?

It's bad and it's the only sony exclusive coming out this year. Sad!

Learn what mary sue means already you fucking retarded internet children. Stop changing the meanings of words to the point where they become unusable.

lmao your cognitive dissonance must have been going for it when you made this post

nah that applies too. i shit on mk11 cause of the microtransactions, i'm fine with the girls now wearing more clothes.

The problem is that they score the game on the wrong basis.
It doesn't deserve to get a 3.0-6.0/10 if the reasoning is because the character is a "problematic" biker.
And besides i thought Days Gone seemed like a 7.5-8.0/10. I would think the extra bells and wistles from being a big budget AAA game would raise the score a bit because there was a ton of effort put into it, and i think that effort has paid off and deserves a notice. Compared to many other AAA games this one stands out pretty clearly among them visually and technically.

Who is the Ainz Ooal Gown of videogames?

Attached: Ainz_Anime_New.png (727x792, 527K)

this

I would've laughed if they complained about the game being buggy or is open world busy work #214124

but scoring a game on basis of character being "questionable" is dumb.

>shitty game
>/pol/ defends it anyway because wow I love being contrarian and defending slavery!
lmao

Never change, losers.

Attached: 1556052987962.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Why can't you judge a game on its writing? Doesn't Yea Forums do that all the time?

Attached: 005dbd01d7d4f69108fc1e112cd8656c.jpg (720x714, 80K)

>its another ethnic looking character gets called white
lol they keep doing this. They are slowly changing the image of a white man into middle eastern person or latino.

what the deal with low test white guys and reactionary "what if posting" ?
that shit is like nigger and weed

Yet half of the whining on this board is about non-gameplay elements in games, like the writing and physical appearance of the characters

I only judge games for the story. If the story reinforces my political opinions the game is good. If it doesn't the game is bad.

Not to be that guy, but most modern games involve killing massive numbers of people with firearms and game "journalists" don't seem to have a problem with it. Why are topics like rape, slavery, and misogyny somehow so much worse than blowing people's sons, brothers, fathers, and friends into tiny bits of bloody debris?

They are so obviously punishing the game for having a white mc

This is gilette-tier manufactured polemics

Rent free

Attached: 4EBCDC7C-0553-4AAA-8C85-D257E206FB4F.jpg (750x829, 130K)

too SJW games are all shit though
what a coincidence, really gets the old noggin' joggin'

Triggered leftist this early?

nigger

I just bought three copies just to spite trannies. I don’t even own a PS4, but I know I have to do it.

the top review is incredibly shit as well

Seething conservitard, take your meds boomer

Attached: 0adb2adac3998d5da1e35bb02ff94ac5.png (203x169, 93K)

And SJWs think all the games you like are shit. A real coincidence indeed. But I'm sure they're just not objective, like you are.

>wahhaaaaa leave my hard working blogger friends alone! wahaaaaaaa

>Journos mad at straight white male
>shitty movie game anyways
I see no problem here

>>shitty movie game anyways
Stop believing in discord tranny lies

Slave trading makes me want to play this game.

I'm sorry, i'm too busy making sure leftardism is seen as the mental illness it is. And i hot elections to ingluence and win soon.

What? You think people would unfairly mischaracterise a game for ideological reasons? On Yea Forums?

>RetardERA just lost their last remaining industry insiders
>suddenly, a ton of Yea Forums threads are being filled with virtue signaling, /pol/-fearing little bitchboys
GEE, WHAT A COINKYDINK.

blacks and jews were 99% of slave traders, so it at least fits.

its not my fault these faggots are actually make it sound ingeresting
>"then I had to kill a kid, yeah, a little zombie kid, I was like ugh"
>mfw

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150K)

>RetardERA just lost their last remaining industry insiders
Story?

lol, not with that stroke

bye bye boomer

Probably banned for thoughtcrime

it is shit or not, Im confused

Attached: 155624232283.png (1020x560, 511K)

it's hilarious
the game looked like pure generic garbage since the beginning
it comes out
it is actually pure generic garbage
people complain about the generic cool white dude w/ trophy wife main character
FUCKING SJWS TRIGGERED MUCH? DAYS GONE MASTERPIECE

The daily marketing threads have taken this approach lately. They know how Yea Forums works, and use low critic scores and SJW criticism to play it up as "our game." It's actually genius because some of you subhumans will fall for it.

Okay but being "the game no one besides Yea Forumsirgins likes" isn't really a label anyone wants

besides those Hatred guys

It's a desperate spin for this site only.

Can't you accept that a Sony exclusive is mediocre? Does everything have to be some SJW conspiracy theory?

Doesn't look good but nowhere near a 5/10.

Both IGN and Gamespot's reviews were done by women

They complained on Twitter about the zombies being white, the term "Ol' Lady", and the commonly known biker wedding phrase "I promise to ride you as much as I ride my bike".

Literally as retarded as it gets. Guaranteed reason the scores are lower is this gender politic bullshit

Please explain why, when shit hit the fan in the Balkans, none of that happened and it was government back paramilitaries that were doing the actual horrors, the people who were by and large safe. Not the people who were desperate.

On the upside, the PS5 might have the greatest console launch of all time.

i doubt there's any conspiracy, but the review scores do seem to vary more than with your usual AAA release.

Attached: who indeed.jpg (460x215, 42K)

Days Gone might be the first game I purchase out of spite.

>Doesn't look good but nowhere near a 5/10
that means average.

This. The tranny who wrote the EG review was bitching about how women didn’t have agency and freedom. In an apocalypse the only thing women will be used for are sex slavery and breeding. Stronk womyn is a luxury for rich decadent cultures. It’s why TLOU2 is so absurd, in reality she would be chained to a wall and popping out inmune rape babies every 10 months.

It's a radically mediocre flavorless beige sludge

Generic zombie media saturates the market but you fags are gonna spin it into some shit about identity politics. Fuck you

yes but by modern game reviewing standards 5/10 means bottom of the barrel utter shit.

I did it for KCD, not gonna lie. That game is pretty great.

Cope: the thread.
Game is shit because it's incredibly repetitive and threadbare.

i mean the game sucks
but if the mc was a black guy, it would definitely get a higher score

I'm pretty sure most the bad reviews reference the fact that the game is a bug filled mess. One stupid review is not the collective, so ya know, fuck off back to /pol/

It's kingdom cuck deliberance all over again aka a miserable pile of secrets

>"The protagonist is a generic brown-haired white dude"
>AAAAAAAAAAAH, GAMES JOURNALISTS ARE ALL IN ON A CONSPIRACY BY THE FEMINAZI BETA KEKS TO MAKE EVERY VIDYA CHARACTER A TRANNY AND TURN US ALL INTO FAGS!
Calm your titties and eat your Brainforce ™, Alex.

Oh shit? The SJWS are triggered by this? LOL thats awesome. Going to buy a copy for myself as soon as I get off my job (something SJWs will never have)

Hilarious that Sony-fags are shittalking about SJW when they are the ones defending censorship.

Populars manchildren streamer shilling this game for Sony

>another flop
>yfw you didnt buy it

And yet Red Shit Cocksuckdemption had the same glarinf flaws in its character portrayal on top ofa retarded shitass story and it was cock sucked and praised to 11.

>The one time we get a fucked up character that's sorta interesting
>It's in a generic zombie game
>And journalists give it a bad rap because they cannot take more than two dimensional characters

I JUST WANT A GAME NOT TO BE AFRAID TO MAKE A CHARACTER BE MORALLY QUESTIONABLE DAMN IT.

I want a character like Jamie Lannister or fucking something who does questionable things but you cannot call him evil exactly either but in a good game

did you think the characters in Ride to Hell Retribution were interesting too

I played all of kcd with henry drunk off his ass, alcoholic savant-ing his way through every major fight. 10/10 man.

>People don't like /pol/ or sjws
>Both get called out sometimes in a kneejerk fashion
>angry /pol/ user sees it
>whines about it like an SJW and pretends it's SJWs doing it
>Other anons see this and get annoyed with /pol/
>Call out /pol/ user's bullshit
And then the cycle starts all over again

Attached: 1412718932647.jpg (576x432, 41K)

>Yea Forums is too stupid to realize they're being marketed to
I feel bad for people who buy this garbage because:
It's a sony game
SJW hate it

This game is so painfully generic that if neither of those things were a factor no one would be talking about it

There's a difference between liking good morally gray characters and liking ALL morally gray characters

Your point being?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-11-17-57-1.png (1080x742, 142K)

STUPID FUCKING CUNT..GOd she pisses me off. Congratulations Breedhole, you've just made this game a 10/10 in my books

Slipknot is a good band. Time to grow up and stop limiting yourself to your dumb highschool clique.

It's called a thought experiment you dumb fucking troglodyte. It's a rhetoric device.

Do you guys every wonder if they're just doing this purposely to get you to look at their articles more just to get angry later? Do you really think every journalist actually thinks this shit?

If you were in a dying field but you could make bank lying out your ass then you can be damn sure there are plenty of these fuckers who know exactly what they're doing

Fuck you I love hyperviolence.

To me it feels like everything on the internet these days is designed to get people to engage with your content and share it, you really can't trust shit to be authentic anymore, it's all marketing trash.

Cope

Nobody cares about women?

Its not even that, I WISH it was that. The main character is badly written as if he has a dual personality disorder
>is all calm in the cutscenes, behaves like a regular human
>while out in the open he behaves like a lunatic spouting shit like "i'm going to bash their skulls in and r*pe them"
Its as if they had 2 directors with completely different stakes on how the story should progress
Worst part is thats its completely unavoidable. This shit is thrown into your face every couple of minutes of gameplay

>Is this a coordinated effort by jewrnalists to stop Sony from making games with straight white male characters?

Attached: 1518031235723.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It took you over two hours but by god you really banged out a zinger there

You will never be a woman

Has anyone here actually bothered to play the game?

You're tranny is showing.

not OP but it seems like a legit query.

>hide behind an obstacle while enemies try and shoot you
>while you shoot them when they are hiding behind obstacles trying to shoot you
>every fucking time

Western games = soulless

Freakers gonna freak

Have any journalists explicitly said that they hate the MC because he's a white male or is this just white fragility on display?

nope, I checked out some gameplay and it looks like trash
Back at e3 they had that whole giant swarm of zombies thing going for them but the real game is not like that at all

i would say definitely polygon *looks it up* wow

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 12.58.37 PM.png (743x228, 105K)

kotaku

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 1.03.24 PM.png (645x129, 56K)

They're complaining he's generic, you fragile little flowers

imagine if they mentioned skin color of a generic character anything other than white, they would be fired immediately

yes lemme market to all 5 people on this shit site lmfao

The MC of days gone is trash but those examples are so fucking shitty. The truth is most characters are fucking garbage, most of anything is garbage, swapping a generic male for a generic female is not going to improve anything. Writers should be making characters with depth instead of making characters for the sole purpose of being progressive or pushing some other ideology.

This is all so tiresome

i literally only checked polygon and kotaku because i knew for sure they would mention it before i even checked, i bet its mentioned in plenty more

Not him but be completely honest; you wouldn't get away with the line "generic black/gay/female protaganist" not only because the are less common but because it would be seen as prejudiced towards those groups. I have little stake in id-pol because I'm mixed race but I've still noticed, at least with this game, that the narrative is heterosexual caucasian males are of intrinsically less value as protaganists compared to someone outside those definitions

The complaint is that he's boring and generic, which he is. Why are you faggots trying to make this about identity politics?

>vice

lol another clickbait rag going bankrupt

the polygon one complaint is literally that he isnt a woman

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>Game bloggers specifically mention race
>UHHH IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE GUYS

Nobody believes your lies you fucking vermin.

Seems more like a concerted effort to get contrarians to pick up the game, after all these SJW types started to rag on the game faggots here will start defending the game as "based and redpilled" because it triggered a bunch of pussies. It happens every fucking time and you fucks fall for it.

Attached: 1555213620166.jpg (1195x897, 157K)

White fragility lol

Nigger inferiority lol

Can anyone explain to me who the fuck was hyped for this game and why? It was literally announced during the time where people just shat on every new zombie game that came out because we already had millions of them

Who the fuck came up with the idea to make yet another one and who the fuck was even hyped for it

>wtf a Sony exclusive movie game where every character doesn't promote 2010's Californian moral codes
>I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED REEEEE THIS IS CONTENT OUTSIDE OF MY BUBBLE
>WHY IS THERE NO TRIGGER WARNING OH MY GOD
>THE GAME ISNT BAD BUT 4/10 BECAUSE IM TRIGGERED REEEEE *drinks wine* *hugs cat* *makes a post on Twitter describing how brave xhe is*

its was supposed to be RDR with bikers and zombies and it looked good in promos, nice graphics and all
youtu.be/SVbL-8BFZ2s

I don't know if you think it's 2004 or something, but this is basically Reddit without names. It's not some kind of secret club where only the most basement of dwellers go. Fucking everyone is here.

I would argue it is because it is a boring zombie game, but hey maybe they dislike it for different reasons.

Yes, absolutely. There is nothing wrong with or bad about this game at all, it's actually pretty great. Yet every """"professional"""" review is just obsessed with talking about how much they hate the main character and giving the game a bad score because of that. None of these people finished the game either, so they are bitching about things about the character from the early hours of the game that change with the plot and his arc later on.

So you read this thread and think she's not wrong?

why do you read waypoint op?

Attached: 1472941193673.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

You're under the impression that people know she's immune or that it would propagate to her children

Also, maintaining a "rape cave" and raising children is an expensive and dangerous endeavor that is more dumb than your suggestion in a resource limited survivalist setting

Your /nose/ is showing

need to start that game over again. hows the dlc?

More like
>Gaming industry is dying
>Devs push microtransactions
>People don't like it
>Devs push microtransactions and Social Justice
>people only talk about social justice
>This accelerates the gaming industry's decline
>journalists that have been exposed as fraudulent start saying games that don't fit their narrative are bad
>gamers use that as a desperate sign that maybe the game is good

Attached: 1530144036339.jpg (1125x1114, 102K)

>gamings decline

You really don't follow market trends do you

Oh so losing 50% of your market value is fine? And I'm guessing games barely selling outside of preorders is good too. What about the fact that nobody are buying US games outside of the US anymore?

Yeah, you don't, this is like people on this board who though MK 11 wouldn't sell

every game caters to you inferior white supremacists
and you still have the nerve to complain and cry, i love white negative birthrate and your extinction.

Oh, I bet you were one of the people saying that MKX outsold MK9

Attached: 155657589065.jpg (579x337, 170K)

well it's not fucking working, I'm not buying the game but I sure will spend a few minutes bashing useless fucking game journos for being parasitic filth

grrr this post makes me so mad >:(

your post dont make sense

kys discord tranny

youll never pass

all you white supremacist have left is lies.

>(((Vice)))
Yikes

It's almost like game journalist are fucking retards who have no idea what they're talking about.
Days Gone still looks like shit though.

Attached: 7fqp.jpg (850x1100, 157K)

Damn I was right this is going to be an amazing game going to pick it up after my vacation

Is making these threads about a shitty game nobody will remember 3 days from now a coordinated effort by triggered babies to whine about SJW's again?

Theres like dozens of you redditors posting your twitter screencaps already.

Attached: 1397744528950.png (258x248, 62K)

So wait, the journos are shitting on the game NOT because it's a shitty game, but because the protagonist is not a colored lbgbbqwtfiddqdidkfa MTFTMTF trans non-cisgendered pansexual attack helicopter?

The JIDF have really been working overtime on this board for the past few weeks.

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

It's really just carry over from gamergate. Kind of like "look at this dude oh nononono" because we all know gaming "journalism" is fake as all hell.

You'll always be a man, man.

is that why slavery benefited every white person?
you being able to have a pc is cause of slavery

I mean sjws do stupid shit, but what triggers me is these sjw fart sniffer fetishists who lurk in their vicinity and snatch whatever some tart nobody knows shat out in some corner of the internet. Then with haste they speed back here and ejaculate all over the board with their redditshitter social media friends with twitter screencaps and other garbage, bumping slow but good vidya threads of the board.

Social media whores all of them.

Slavery didn't benefit any white people, hell the white people that fought on YOUR side were killed.

>Literally no one talks about the game even before a day before launch day
>Journalists call it shit for being bland
>All of a sudden people act like they cared about the game at all and the game is getting bad reviews because "muh sjws"
Never Change Yea Forums

Makes me wonder if The Last of Us would have been as praised if it came out today just because of Joel and what he does.

Jews are white though

>Slavery didn't benefit any white people

Heres the alternate history guy. Hows the youtube education system treating you? Did you have a course about the holocaust being fake because the door in auschwitz isn't as industrious as youtubecuck imagines it should be? Or about global warming being fake? They're out to get us and they want to steal our women, don't forget.

Yes I'm sure the couple thousand "white" people with plantations lived like kings.

Slavery is economically unviable at the best of times, who the fuck is going to waste their time keeping slaves in a zombie apocalypse.

In movies maybe, video games are rated on a scale where 7 is average.

>Lumping all white people together.
Does this mean Hitler desired white genocide

"white" you mean white, if anything the muttiness of americans was much smaller back in the day.

>Its as if they had 2 directors with completely different stakes on how the story should progress
Didn't beneath a steel sky have this problem, one guy wanted more comedy than the other.
Game turned out pretty dam good in the end though, hope the sequel ain't vaporware.

You can, you can't base the judgement of an entire game on one element of it. It's writing could be shit, but how's the gameplay? Sound design? Graphical fidelity? Innovation in mechanics?
Not that user but days gone is far from a 4, it's the literal definition of a 7/10, not broken, not buggy, not horrible, just average in every way. A lot like horizon zero dawn.

It is the same with Detroit. The critique is wholly reliant on "I think this portrayal is problematic" which isn't a real critique.

Based retard, they care that he is generic about as much as they cared about quality control when campaigning against porn on steam.

It's kinda buggy, user.

By the logic of the author of the article, it’s bad to play as:
>Brad (LISA)
>Arthur
>Raiden
>Insert White Action game character here

I hate to be a "WORKS ON MY MACHINE" guy, but besides graphical shit like clipping i've had no issues with bugs. No crashes even and lord knows most games that come out crash every hour.

Meh, liberals kill babies and sell their body parts irl. He should write an article about that.

Slavery didn't benifit anybody but the slave traders and the slaves who were able to get the hell out of Africa.

No it's a bad game.

>Female zombies
>Old people zombies
Both have been present in most zombie games with a semblance of horror.

>Kid zombies
Fairly sure Dead Space had those.

>Wheelchair Zombies
Never seen, probably because it makes no sense (how would an animalistic bring operate a wheelchair?)

You are not going to getg me to defend a Sony movie game just because retards also don't like it. Not happening.

You are brainwashed.

More like 20 Hours Gone

I mean most of the people his army was killing were white

So...Yes?

>Psyop Thread

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

It seems like this game is no different than any other AAA flop which normally would've gotten middling reviews. You can add 20 points to a review score now if you put in a female lead and brown people as secondary characters. This leads me into my next point. IF Gamergate wasn't enough for reviewers to realize the error in their ways. It looks like we need a reviewer Holocaust. It is clear that reviewers are still mingling among each other and still dictating how certain games should be reviewed. The level of collusion isn't as bad as the real news press yet. But, it is clear they are still trying to consolidate and strike as one with their message just like corporate newsrooms have been doing for the last two decades.

Attached: 1544149869643.png (209x360, 41K)

Jews aren't white though, they'll tell you themselves.

>It didn't benefit any White people
Yeah, African tribechiefs couldn't tell the Portuguese to fuck off from Angola but totally could force them to buy slaves and then force every other colonizer todo the same.

And the CSA totally didn't want to keep Blacks enslaved because it was shortsightedly less expensive to keep It up rather than industrialize.

Yeah and muslim is a race, idiot.

>Portuguese
You do know only 3% of slaves came to the US right? I be yuo don't. I bet you don't know the genocide the spanish and portuguese did in south and latin america either. I bet you didn't know that they brought over 20+ million slaves to latin american and south america either

>muslim is a race

People sure seem to treat it like one

>Do American Jews Still Believe They’re White?
>During the Tikkun meeting, an elderly Jewish woman said that Jews are not white. “We’re Semites.”
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/274414/american-jews-white

Journalists are braindead fucks that never know what they are talking about

>I go out of my way to read sites that trigger me and advertise their articles on Yea Forums

Im so sick of these fucking threads every day.

>this /pol/ infographic with bullshit sources put in because you don’t expect people to check them proves that the whites were good boys, it was da joos the whole time!
Alright whiteboi

this have sex guys

>Zombie Games

Attached: 1548507302917.png (411x412, 296K)

Then blow your brains out

Only 3% of slaves came to the US and the US was the first nation to ever abolish slavery. Fact of the matter is niggers in america have it better than everywhere else in the world, and it's hilarious that they still can't manage to not kill eachother when they're given everything

>US government census
>bullshit source
Why do jews do this?

>calling anyone brainwashed when you unironically fall for neonazi propaganda on an anime forum

Attached: 001D1588-6840-411C-8BA7-E27BC4351F08.jpg (918x1024, 58K)

Skin colours besides white aren't generic.

Shes probably right. Just like theres no 'white american'. They're all a shade of mutt, most are in denial that they're white and are militant about it. Talk about delusions.

>neonazi propaganda
>history
ishygddt

Attached: 1508765457.jpg (540x493, 126K)

Slavery benefited the minority at the top of society, which consisted mainly of Jews.

If your source truly asserts your claim, surely you can provide some kind of proof from it? It’s not my job to prove your claim.

Whatever you say shlomo

Attached: 1553912844021.webm (480x360, 598K)

It'd have to be a comedy sort of thing for wheelchair zombies, otherwise they'd just crawl around like zombies in most games will do once you shoot out their legs.

I played Days Gone AMA

Please take your meds schizo

Why do "white" Americans have such a victim complex?

Israel is an illegitimate, terrorist, apartheid state that is responsible for destabilizing the Middle East, directly and indirectly responsible for all actions committed by radical Muslims.

>mutt is angry his jew mutt old lady is admitting to being a mutt.

Mutts are gonna mutt.

>I go out of my way to read threads that trigger me on Yea Forums and post to complain about them

>Histroy
>Schizo
Scary word you're playing with there autist, better watch out they might hurt you.

Attached: 2m78b29.jpg (990x1278, 361K)

Jews are predisposed to schizophrenia at a greater rate than goyim.

This is misleading. It's playing around with statistics to arrive at a false conclusion. Slave-owners were registered per household. If you count the number of households rather than individual people, slaveownership in the South was easily more than a third of all households, up to half in some states. I assume that is how the Jewish slaveownership has been counted for purposes of this infographic, because Jewish households were by all accounts not exceptional when it came to keeping slaves.

Weak cultural identity means that their pigmentation is the only 'me' identifier they see themselves as. Theres no longer 'i'm an american' , its 'i'm white' or 'i'm black' first and foremost.

What sad creatures.

Based and observant

Bigot

Literally all anti-Semites can do is cherrypick images, present them without context or in a misleading context, and go "HMMMM MAKES U THINK DON'T IT

You do know "per household" is how all slavery statistics are right? Are you seriously implying it's not fair to include jews is statistics like everybody else?

Attached: 15789708658.png (600x544, 155K)

Where’s your argument?

Hopefully you get killed for failing your job, JIDF.

You guys use mary sue so much that it now literally just means "female protag" you fucking morons

UH OH WHEN YOU USE PER HOUSEHOLD JEWS BECOME THE MAJORITY OF SLAVE OWNED OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 7fql.png (609x228, 180K)

no one cares, this is a /vpol/ thread.

If you don't have to agree with the character to enjoy the game, why do woke characters trigger you so much?

Did you read the title and the articles of your own image? Talk about reaching, take off your jew obsession goggles adolf and look at what you've become, you're seeing ghosts. Jew ghosts.