Is Blizzard using actual paid shills to spam vanilla WoW / home threads?

Is Blizzard using actual paid shills to spam vanilla WoW / home threads?

Attached: 1555445281463.gif (487x815, 587K)

>Make a Vanilla WoW Thread
>Reach Bump Limit

Its not hard to understand, just people looking for ez dopamine farming (you)'s.

Nah, people just like vanilla WoW and we've been longing for it since WOTLK

paid shills as in they are hired for sole purpose of shilling on indian basket weaving forum?
No.

Are they repurposing members of development staff that have no other things to do while waiting for some other groups process to complete?
Yes.

It happens far more often than you think.
t. GUI engineer (yes that was what they called me)

For sure, that's the only explanation for one of the biggest games of all time being discussed on a gaming board.

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

i /pol/ paying you to shill the racist clown meme?

>mfw I will never hear anything from my two loser friends again as soon as this releases

Attached: 1362588488835.jpg (215x216, 20K)

sorry your waifu thread got archived

EPIC HAHA HONKLER HAHA

Attached: epicgreentext.png (923x592, 285K)

>Is blizzard viral marketing?
The answer is always yes. They have no reason not to, just paying one Pajeet to make threads would be incredibly cheap.

COPE RETAIL TRANNY

Attached: 1556103614960.jpg (960x720, 71K)

the true red pill is realizing that every thread about a game you don't personally care for is a shill thread

you mean the one that was originally supposed to make fun of racists and was subverted? seethe more faggot

Yes.
There's also shills advertising Mortal Kombat and Smash.

they fired 800 shillers but still strong man
you can see everytime
"why are you not play OW" thread once in a while

I remember back in the days, the local internet cafes were filled with WoW zombies pretty much staying all day there and playing the game. I was amazed how they could stand playing a game for so many hours. I guess modern WoW has changed alot to appeal to these OG fans so they lost interest eventually. But with the classic WoW announcement these people/junkies are getting their favourite life destroying drug back again so I can see why they are so "happy" about it making threads here.

>wojak with classic logo hat.png
>"We're going home bros ;_;"
I'm not even opening a thread with this cringy copy-pasted shit

Attached: 1397004797782.jpg (184x184, 5K)

I see more people gas lighting by saying it wont be good or that its a shitty game (with the exact same wording and post structure) over and over and over again. I played many vanilla private servers. If its a fraction of how good that was (which it should be) then I will gladly pay up to play.

See, the problem is that they're marketing Classic WoW to all the people that never played WoW back in the day
These people don't know what it was like back then, they're expecting a better version of the current game but in reality the focus was completely different and the attitude of the players was completely different
Guaranteed within a month the playerbase will plummet because modern players don't actually want classic WoW, they just want to recapture the feeling of the old game, which even private servers don't do

I wanna be a heal slut.

Attached: 1555731601602.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Its more that this board is full of people whos lives peaked 15 years ago and think that if they are playing classic wow their lives will be like they were back then.

We dont actually know if they want classic or not. If they never played it there is absolutely no way to know. Let classic come out, let people fuck about, and if it does fall to a fraction of the retail player based thats ok. I highly doubt classic will require the same level of upkeep that retail does. I played MOP first and then played again once legion came out, and while I found those to be enjoyable I did end up enjoying classic much more. Mainly because the scale is much smaller so everything feels that much more important. Thats just my personal opinion on that though. If it does well then I will be just as happy.
He can have his opinion but I dont agree with it either.

>I played MOP first
The adults are talking. Be gone casual.

Heal slut wasn't even a concept at the time. Stereotypical healer was a jaded neurotic asshole control freak.

Attached: honk.png (1000x750, 292K)

I want a warrior daddy

nice gate keeping

I don't get your zoomer terms, like gate keeping and gaslighting. Talk inglas

>Yep, I love using clown images to trigger people, I am completely based.

You look retarded.

This actually fucking pains me to look at.

Just a sign of the current gaming situation.
Only shit games are coming out so people are going back to old games.
Seriously what other game are people going to get hyped about???
wow classic is the only good thing on the horizon.

>WERE GOING HOME BROS, WERE GOING HOME wojak.jpg
>Nostalgiawanking
>Rolling for [class] and [race]
>HAHAHAHA CLASSICFAGGOTS WILL NEVER GO HOME DED AFTER 1 MONTH, I CAN'T MAKE IT ANYMORE OBVIOUS THAT I'M SHITPOSTING
>SEETHING COPING RETAILKEK, GB2 MOUNTS LEL BUZZWORDS wojakedit.jpg
>shitflinging intensifies
>new to wow what should i roll
>[faction]PLAYERS ARE PATHETIC AND HAVE SHIT ZONES LEL
>more shitposting and copypastas
>new thread when
There we go i just described Classic threads

Better question: Why Mods n jannies ignore rule 6?

>wojak shit

You forgot
>theorycrafting and balance discussion while everything has been confirmed/known for 10+ years

This desu. Classic threads pretty much only consist of rolling for race/class and homeposting.

It must be tough seeing final fantasy getting no threads day after day.

You forgot
>ur tranny
>no u

The more I look at it the worse it gets

Why are retailcucks so jealous of classic being a thing I don't understand. I haven't played a MMO since BC dropped.

Yes but there aren't that many compared to Sekiro and Nintendo shills.

There's a difference between discussion/ shitflinging and shilling.