Never played Minecraft in my life ever

Never played Minecraft in my life ever.

I only have a Switch. You guys think it's worth the money?

Attached: sAcdu2WT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

do you have friends to play with? if you don't have the right kind of autism its single player won't grasp you, but it's great fun with friends
it's obviously better on pc with mods, but I know people who have been quite happy with the console version

It's comfy but if you have a PC I would download whatever version available to see if it's your thing before spending money.

Yes. Although if you've played other survival games it might seem simplistic. Nice aesthetics.

Not anymore.
If you have friends its fun to build a little community together/go into creative and build some awesome shit

No friends, no gf, no job, no home I can call home. Only my Switch and me

Yes,its fun.Make a creative world,build abunch of auto farms,a mine,and a base.Then go into survival mode and play it that way.

if that's the case don't buy it

My tinnitus is killing me. I need a game.

What would you recommend then?

Buy it man but only play 1.7.10 its last good version.

skyrim obviously, get some lizard ass

get it on pc, even if it's shit. mods make the game actually fun(vanilla is boring to me imo)

You don't even have the most basic mac or pc?

minecraft is a relaxing game even alone
and the music is chill or get stardew valley if you want a game you are looking to get comfy in

Got a PC but it gives me headaches. I use it to send emails and work. I avoid using the PC al together simply because of my headaches.
I got that vibe from it. But it's $30 in the digital store... That's, a bit too much. Damn.

Damn. Is that touhou game comfy? It's 12 bucks. Azure Reflections.

Should I buy that?

and yet you fags post that you are 25+ in age threads when this place is full of underage

>touhou
you should buy a key to unlock your virginity protector, you won't be having sex ever

Bro I just wanted a comfy game to be comfy. Never played Minecraft. But 29.99 on the Switch store. Forget about that.

i cant say anything on 2hu but stardew is comfy and only 20 but if you dont already have hollow knight you should get that

20 dollars is a pretty good price for a childhood

The game is awful.

You can probably get a decent amount of time out of singleplayer, it has some pretty clearly defined goals these days and experiencing it for the first time is always fun. I have no idea what the multiplayer community is like on Switch though.

I'm sorry for your lack of imagination and soul

Are 3 letter usernames worth anything?

>I only have a Switch.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nice port machine, faggot.

Attached: lel3.gif (800x430, 897K)

Unless you are really interested in the crafting aspect, you can find better games. I think Terraria has a switch port soon but I have never been able to get used to that game on console controls.

If you want building with more rpg/combat/story and less just legos Dragon Quest Builders is really fun, but more expensive.

I'm 25 and bought minecraft in 2010. it was fun. don't see what the problem is.