youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4qayWpEKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1koU26aeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2.png (753x349, 31K)

I sometimes really like /pol/

/pol/ should be deleted.

Y/N?

Unfortunately we would get even more of its underage userbase then.

Are we objectively the most powerful web site in the world?

The land of the ""free"" is the same as China.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't

Unironically yes

that's been obvious for years

We'll always have /pol/-types, but the real problem with /pol/ is that it's a hive for schizophrenia. Go take a look at it, it's not conservatism, it's not nationalism, it's utter madness. /pol/ is a board where crazy people trade crazy ideas with other crazy people and infect non-crazy people with craziness.

The point of deleting /pol/ isn't to get rid of the users, it's to take the users out of the feedback loop that drives them insane

>/pol/ tries to troll the real world
>succeeds
I mean, that's what Yea Forums used to do 10 years ago, is kinda nice to see some of the site's core values are still alive.

Yes. The rest of Yea Forums would become more /pol/ as a result.

No
it has so much power that it can sway the opinions of billion dollar corporations
that kind of power should be used and abused to throw it away would be a waste

>hysterical liberals act hysterical
>It's /pol/'s fault they're such faggots

Lmao, this can't be real, how can people believe a common hand sign that means "ok" or "joke", now means "white power" because less than 0.01% of the population say so on the internet!?

Attached: 1554746578168.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

it's /pol/'s fault for being too powerful

Turning "ok" sign into the banned gesture was one of the funniest thing that pol did

BRAVE

Remember chocolate rain? Fun times

Only if the users also get deleted.

I don't know
He Will Not Divide Us had some pretty hilarious moments

CENSORED
Ed boon is now evil ed boon

Attached: 1556215422439.jpg (680x486, 308K)

now do it with milk

It has been that way for a very long time.
If they get deleated, some other board will take their place or the whole site would be even more like /pol/. So... Umh, maybe?

Don't you know? The internet is SEROUS BUSINESS.

Y

How did these fuckers at /pol/ manage to live "rent free" in the heads of all these powerful and rich people/corporation. It gets me every time

Idk, thigh gap was pretty great

Yes

It's nice to see that sometimes /pol/ can make me believe that old Yea Forums is still around.

Imagine admitting to the world that you are bowing down to Nazis (imaginary Nazis at that)

Nazis dont exist anymore

Man those retards really do live rent free in the minds of you trannyera cast-offs

It was deleted once before, can you guess what happened afterwards?

Attached: pol-lite.png (942x947, 372K)

you retards are mad about this now ?

>We live in a Yea Forums that actively desires censorship
They said Yea Forumseddit wasn't real
They said neogaf wasn't immigrating here
We let this happen by letting them think they were welcome.

Attached: Moot.jpg (1292x1001, 286K)

>changed from a completely inoffensive gesture to an actually offensive one
???

How about we also delete /lgbt/?

I find it hard to blame /pol/ for this, even if they are directly responsible. The fact that it was possible, easy even, to accomplish is the real issue.

It's like if you leave out a bowl of candy on Halloween with a 'Take One' sign, then someone takes the whole bowl. Yes, the person who took the bowl shouldn't have, but you should really be kicking yourself for being so stupid and naive.

Yes, and permaban anyone who posts /pol/shit.
The threat that they'll flood over to other boards is ridiculous. You'll only have a handful autistic enough to ban evade.

Attached: discord im howling.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

metacontrarians will kill Yea Forums

I've been here longer than you've been alive, child.

i want to use the ok sign without being considered a memelord degenerate
how do i accomplish this?

They ran around trying to turn other boards into /pol/ and got laughed out?
I remember when they got cucked.

keep seething rabbi

>people who want to mute other people

why are you here

Attached: 1348648702288.png (407x478, 97K)

Attached: 1538333798715.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

You're here user. It's too late.

>Anons want censorship
you have not dilated in a few hours yet I would suggest doing so now before your wound heals

Attached: discordd.jpg (1148x1308, 168K)

I feel your wrong, you can't just infect people with crazy, they say something that's appealing to you or you convinced they are right.

Why do you guys post gay shit in other boards when you have /lgbt/?

To be fair the mods and jannies on this site do plenty of muting when it comes to hurt feefees, especially on the blue boards.

I very seriously doubt you've even been here since 2012, migrant.

The facts of the matter are self evident. Yes, Yea Forums leaks out once in a while but it's not the cancer, it's the chemo. If the ACTUAL cancer was taken care of, it wouldn't leak, because the self evident cancer would be gone or at least self aware enough to realize it's cancer and attempt to assimilate to Yea Forums's overarching culture instead of forcibly changing it to suit their world view ala "deleting things I don't like."

Whether or not you've been or done anything is irrelevant, /pol/ isn't going anywhere and you're an astroturfing turbofaggot for even implying it should.

Attached: 1552864529152.gif (600x431, 739K)

I don't even get the "nazi" thing. Literally everyone I work with uses it in that punching game.

publicly, i am not here

/pol/ is a containment board and it's not their fault retards keep falling for simple shit.

>Literally ruining videogames by creating a bunch of bullshit white supremacy spooks that they and everyone else know the media will eat up
>"b-but muh free speech"
It's not free speech newfag, it's fuckin autism

it's because these corporations/ngos have been studying the meta data and have realized that white consciousness is rising and that people in general are becoming increasingly aware of international jewry.

It's not even a fucking ok sign, it was from that stupid "GOTTEM" meme that has even existed since the 90's.
Fucking morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4qayWpEKQ

PS4/Xbone have a different build than Switch/Steam. What the fuck boon?

Moot remade it and fucked over Yea Forums for everyone. Now we have a flood of normalfags from twitter and facebook and a bunch of autists from all over the internet using this anime imageboard to wage a political war
Moot is lucky he got this place sold before it buried him in legal fees, luckily we managed to get hiro who just wants to sell our data instead of actually run the site.

I'm waiting for the day someone from /pol/ fucks up big time and cloudflare pulls support, then shit will really hit the fan.

If you came to this site after 2008 feel free to kill yourself, you are part of the problem.

What happens when someone eventually fucks up and gets this whole place shut down?

>It's not free speech
It's free speech, but please, continue trying to censor things on the internet that hurt your fee fees.

I remain convinced that 90% of /pol/ is the same 20-30 repressed homos and trannies

>containment board
There's no such thing, stop pushing this retarded concept.

The problem is you underage faggots can't keep your braindead opinions in your containment board.
Who gives a shit about these faggot trannies, I just want to look at vidya titties.
I understand that you zoomers love your labels and want to feel like you belond somewhere but you should keep it to your retarded selves. Stay on your faggot board.

>it's /pol/'s fault leftists and feminists ruin videogames
>if /pol/ didn't do meme shit they'd let everything be and give up

Are you seriously implying the political right turned the OK symbol into white power? I bet you think they turned Pepe racist as well.

>you can't just infect people with crazy

Attached: qanon-trump-rally-2-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

Apparently. Companies don't have anything against our concentrated autism.

/pol/ is less a containment board as it is a recruitment centre. They spread their shit everywhere on the site regardless of the fact that they aren't supposed to. Mods ban them and they change their IP and come back with more.

>You are accused of wrongthink and are not allowed to think that near me. Only OUR political agenda is allowed to be near games.

Commit die.

All the newfags will go back to twitter and facebook and people who don't use those cancerous sites will have to settle for some other random chan that pops up.

They're pretty smart when they want to be.

No, they just fucking baited a dev team and made them look like retards, keep them for agenda's can die when devs become embarrassed.

>90% of /pol/ is the same 20-30 repressed homos and trannies
And they can change the world with words.
Says more about you than them, pathetic incel.

Nazis?! Do you mean to say that Hitler is still alive and that the Third Reich is trying to make a comeback. This sound like science fiction to me. As of the 20th, Adolf Hitler is 130 years old. What is keeping him alive?

Unless you're with people who know how ridiculous it is, you are going to have to hide your power level user. I'm sorry.

/pol/ does really know their game, it's possible they could appropriate the rainbow?

Why does it feel like the only "fans" MK has left are leftists from resetera

His metal suit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

No. Yea Forums is.

>And they can change the world with words.
>Says more about you than them, pathetic incel.

What is this poorly written young adult fiction

Growing up as a WWE fan it was always the 3D symbol to me

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Because NRS worked very hard in making sure that the old school fans would not feel welcome in their new PC-friendly Mortal Kombat.

It would change literally nothing. Yea Forums is an even bigger entry level board than /pol/, most new people come here because they want an edgy place where they don't get censored and any resemblence of board culture we once had is already destroyed.

Fake and gay

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

For the most part Yea Forums is uncensored and actually practices free speech. So yes, that makes it the most important website on the web. Everyone is afraid of it and keeps their eyes close to it. It even influences politicians and media by an insane amount.

>most new people come here because they want an edgy place where they don't get censored
They came to the wrong place then, jannies are very easily-offended and won't hesitate at all to delete wrongthink.

You missed the point, child. NO political agenda is allowed. Politics are for simple minded troglodytes to keep busy.

Attached: 239px-Australium_Administrator.png (239x166, 60K)

Well then who's the group of schizos telling the media that it's a racist symbol for shits and gigs?

cmon bruh, are those fags serious

Attached: 1555357952737.png (1022x731, 681K)

user
only the most batshit insane leftist believes that you are a Nazi for using the okay symbol
as long as you aren't with Antifa you're good

We should spread the myth that the hand gesture for peace is actually "2 genders"

>bunch of autists from all over the internet using this anime imageboard to wage a political war

That cancer started with chantology and that fox news report thanks to Yea Forums before it became /soc/ 1.0.

>They said Yea Forumseddit wasn't real
Yeah well, they also said that the tags of these boards say what the fuck the discussion on that board is about, yet here we are fucko.

Privately owned website where users have the privilege of anonymity among themselves and only themselves. If Hiro wanted to he could nuke half of the boards and not be punished, because this freedom we have is not a right. Christ, we already have specific images and combinations of text that cannot be used, freedom of speech is a meme spouted by dumb monkeys who want to pretend they are truly free.

>For the most part Yea Forums is uncensored and actually practices free speech.

>post about historical events on the history board
>get banned

Attached: 1443219099195.png (1369x522, 84K)

The left, obviously. They just attribute pepe and the ok symbol with the right because they were memes made on Yea Forums which is also knew jerkingly associated with the right.

It's typical bitch behavior, find something someone does, and outlaw it to make it less kosher. Problem is all that does is make it funnier. OK and Pepe were not racist icons, but now that they are it's hilarious to post them.

Attached: Shadow.gif (245x184, 703K)

There's no such thing as free speech on Yea Forums, lack of rule enforcement doesn't mean free speech. Just look at the rules, there's plenty of non-illegal shit that you can't say without getting banned.

>Regular mainstream news sites know it's a meme
>Game industries don't
This is from the BBC mind you.

Attached: 61DE2CQ.png (500x342, 26K)

>the media isn't responsible for the stories it prints! It's the responsibility of the people feeding them information to be truthful and make the medias job as easy as copy paste! FUUUUUUUUUU
This is how dumb you are.

i feel like im genuinely going to have to bite the bullet and just use it regardless of how retarded some people will take it and i think it may end up being dangerous

don't say this on Yea Forums they aren't that dedicated and have little allegiance
go to /pol/ and say it and they might pick it up

Hold up, why would the tranny's brother spy on and try to get access to the phone? Who the fuck does this? Sounds like a thing a crazy girlfriend would do.

The mods have been hard leftists for at least the better part of a decade by now.

>pretending to defend /pol/
>while calling someone an incel
Are you using contradictory rhetoric on purpose for attention? Pretending you're both a /pol/ock and a resetranny just to feel special? Get AIDS, clown, people like you are a cancer to real discourse.

Attached: NeoGeo-Battle-Coliseum-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Marco-Rossi-2.jpg (800x900, 102K)

Nah, /pol/ specifically went out of their way to get the "ok symbol" associated with white nationalism. They've been doing that with a bunch of stuff.

Look at all those chads, the person they voted for won.
Meanwhile on the other side... pic related

Attached: guy im replying to.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Except you can make that exact thread on /pol/ or Yea Forums and it would be totally fine.

Make that post on Facebook and you'll either get banned or get the cops sent to your house depending on how cucked your country is.

Delete /qa/

Seriously, just take a peak. It’s 24/7 whining about /pol/ and how it needs to be deleted.
Yes. Unironically.

>A simple but fun game every guy plays on each other is now a white supremacy symbol
Thank you, /pol/, very cool!

Attached: 1545490330032.jpg (433x427, 86K)

What else can you expect from a bunch of rebellious high school/college kids who created and set the tone for this site during the neocon Bush era?

Have sex

probably for the good of his brother, since her probably approached him about the issue, was ignored and subsequently turned to his parents for help

I don't even blame /pol/. I blame the retards that went along with it and decided we need to ban it.

>Except you can make that exact thread on /pol/ or Yea Forums and it would be totally fine.
Why, exactly, can't you make it on the history board? All it does is describe shit that went down in history.

Moot should have nipped that /soc/ shit in the bud right there but instead we got /soc/ and we also got /new/ and /lgbt/ and /adv/, a bunch of normalfag boards.

All I see are anime girls

That's the correct attitude to have.

YEAH
With every female of the species you see
The end is near
YEAH
So don't you worry about the HIV
Get drunk
YEAH
Till you puke all over the floor
We're gonna die
YEAH
Tomorrow
So let's get hammered like never before

How out of touch are these guys

they probably knew he was mentally ill in the first place so they wanted to check his social media to make sure he wasn't saying anything strange
tranny is also probably using the word "spy" very liberally and the brother might have just glanced at his phone seeing the shit he posted

antisemitism is racism, the ban reason is right there.

If you make an OK gesture with one hand, make a finger-gun gesture with your other hand, and you stroke your gun finger into the O-hole you make with the OK hand, then you're saying "White Power, Uphold the 2nd Ammendment, and It's okay to Rape Women" all at once.

>The problem is you underage faggots can't keep your braindead opinions in your containment board.
funny how i never see /pol/ STARTING the conversation but answering to someone stupid opinion or some one complaining about /pol/

Attached: pol chan.png (1058x503, 289K)

>discourse
>calling people trannies and homos
Yeah, you're a real pillar of discussion eh?
Have sex, incel.

So you're saying having threads where the main draw of a game is about lesbian romance like Last of Us that commenting on it being a political statement is in itself a political statement?

I still can't believe such an obvious joke became mainstream.

It's like they're just handing them power.
Like they're also Nazis.

Dan Jonny ur bobbies

>Seriously, just take a peak. It’s 24/7 whining about /pol/ and how it needs to be deleted.
Take a look at things logically. The narrative that /pol/ is needed because it contains undesirables is completely invalidated by the fact that /pol/shit gets posted on every board every single day, it doesn't function as a containment board at all. Deleting it would make no difference in that regard. It does, however, serve as an entrypoint for undesirable newfags in the way that Yea Forums used to. We have actual baby boomers from facebook and reddit shitting up the place now thanks to the stuff that went down in 2016.

Prove it, nigger. I mean it, post even 1 modicum of evidence to substantiate your claim.

No you and your SJW friends need to go find some other site to shit up. Have you considered what Yea Forums used to be before you got here?

>banning a mudrā

You know for a fact this is the Kali Yuga

Attached: 587EB979-D6CB-422B-B337-D8E5BE3FFA49.jpg (800x800, 179K)

It's fucking hilarious what they can manage to do by abusing gullible retards on twitter.

>/pol/ decides to turn the OK sign into a Nazi symbol
>It works
>/pol/ claims that they never tried to turn the OK sign into a Nazi symbol, it was all the fault of those stupid leftists
Shouldn’t you be proud that your plan worked rather than denying there ever was a plan despite there being irrefutable proof of said plan?

Crazy. I have this ability to contain my /pol/ on /pol/ and my Yea Forums on Yea Forums, and my Yea Forums on Yea Forums, my /k/ on /k/, etc. Apparently this is an extremely rare thing for some reason.

Attached: 1510170589903.webm (750x420, 2.76M)

I'M NOT A FAN OF PUPPETEERS

Why the story sucked

Needless repeated storylines

>Bringing back Shao Kahn just to kill him off by Kitana which in this game had no backstory to justify her vengeance just amounted to nothing only made shao kahn look like a bitch
>Killing the Cyber Lin Kuei the same way it happened like in the comics just make Sektor even more of a non threat
>Kano's death was cool just wish we had more scenes with kano like in 9
>Shaolin Monks again but this time its filler it ends up in a fight against geras which doesn't die
Why didn't we get to play as Erron Black, Baraka, D vorah, noob for once? we play the same character in X and 9 with almost the same storylines this is why i disliked the main campaign and even if Shinnok was kind of a bitch in X Cetrion, Geras and kronika were no replacement that's for sure also correct me if i'm wrong but none of the good guys died in MK11 besides sonya which wasnt killed by kronika

No. If you get rid of their containment board they’ll flood the other boards even worse. Also thee hysteria they produce in normalfags is hilarious, who’d want that to go away?

Bullshit, the post talks about the history of civilisations that came into contact with a certain group of people. If we have to walk on eggshells and not discuss certain subject matter even though it's completely in line with the focus of a given board, that's censorship and it's no better than the shit that goes down on reddit or wherever.

/pol/ doesn't need to be deleted because /pol/ doesn't need to be deleted. Yea Forums is far more of an entry for newfags anyway

>main draw of the game
>not gameplay
See, you fucking gimps are unironically braindead.

Nobody can fight the Yea Forums party van. We are legion. Hackers on steroids, even.

Will this thread hit bump limit or will the jannies delete it?
CAST YOUR VOTE!

YYYYYY

>you don't have total legal free speech so basically free speech doesn't matter as a concept or ideology lol now let me censor you because I don't like you already bro

can you tards be any more transparent

People like you are absolutely the biggest problem
They are forced to do this, to keep up the endless barrage of gaslighting

>/pol/ decides to turn the OK sign into a Nazi symbol
This literally never happened though
Huge retards decided that it was a nazi symbol because some conservative morons used it

Literally google “operation okkk”

They're currently trying to "take back" the rainbow from LGBT courtesy of the "clown world" meme. Search their archives for threads.

Attached: 858.jpg_large.jpg (684x335, 68K)

I'm still wondering why /r9k/ was created in the first place. It was just an excuse to make a second Yea Forums.

>literally the start of the first gameplay video is of two dykes chomping on each other's lips
hmmm

REEEEE

POLITICS ARENT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF /POL/

>meanwhile he faps and shitposts garbage outside of Yea Forums cause its le board culture

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 17K)

That's not even right. A literal 4th grader I met understood the Okay Symbol better. You hold up the other three fingers for the W (White) and the circle is part of a P, your arm is the line in it. He said White People but I'm inclined to think it means White Pride. I don't think the kid was turning into a neo nazi either as he explained it to a Hispanic kid. He just genuinely thought that's what it meant.

Wow just wow

/pol/ has always been old Yea Forums. You just became those faggots who always complained about how shit Yea Forums is.

/pol/ is one of the last few places where conservative opinions can be discussed without fear of being banned or ostracized like every single other website out there that is far left. Sure there's shitheads that will leach out and shit up other places, but they're a minority.

The people calling for it to be deleted are the same people trying to silence conservatives all over the internet.

See /pol/ did try to turn the OK sign into a Nazi symbol. This is not up for debate, it is a fact.

>People like you are absolutely the biggest problem
You have no counter-argument. /pol/ posts wherever they please as often as they please and moderation isn't enough to stop it. Deleting the board wouldn't cause any sudden rise of /pol/-themed shitposts. It would however cut off one avenue for the worst kinds of newfags finding their way to this site.

That's because Yea Forums is far more popular than it used to be and the stigma of Yea Forums being some creepy hacker website with gore and CP is gone. Instead it's a website you can talk about with your normalfag twitter and facebook friends and it's a place for people to shill whatever they want to shill because the site is so popular now. If Yea Forums was a site with 10k posters you would not see nearly as much garbage.

It's not the first time they tried to take the rainbow flag. Do you not remember the separate but beautiful movement in 2017?

>/pol/ users should be forced to ignore stupid opinions and "ironic" leftst memes

>meanwhile "ironic" sjw posting is totaly ok and should never be called out

That has nothing to do with gameplay, child. You obviously can't get over some garbage cutscene and have to show everyone that you stand up to the man. You are a big boy now!
Also if you play the Last of Us you need to kill yourself.

You realize there's a bunch of other chans and failing that you can just make your own chan right?

>/pol/ is one person
Retard

It’s going to work too, the distinct colors showing diversity can only be kept through separation is a powerful meme. It’s more fitting for nationalists than homosexuals (unless there’s some symbolism I’m missing)

You're the retard that brought up gameplay. The other user pointed out that the main draw was of the dyke relationship, and by starting a """gameplay""" video of two dykes lezzing out, they made it the draw.
Try harder next time, big boy.

Attached: 1554870232536.jpg (2503x1197, 328K)

>I want less boards because people i dont like say mean things and lie on the internet!
dont make me post it.

>one person
>when that thread received all those replies of people going along with it
>when there were countless other threads spreading awareness of the campaign
>when it built up courtesy of personalities on youtube and twitter etc until it accomplished its goal

user. You’re the counter-argument.

Your posts are garbage.

It doesn't matter what it is. These people will be against it if you meme it enough. An innocuous phrase "It's okay to be white" is an attack on brown people. The okay sign is a white supremacist symbol. Milk is racist. Pepe is the new swatzstica. Honestly, these people are insane.

Attached: 1554789886175.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Fine, “some people from /pol/.” It doesn’t change what I said.

Why hello there, retardera.

Attached: 1520439448650.jpg (566x500, 37K)

could making retards believe that a simple joke hand sign folks have done for longer than most people ITT have been alive be the ultimate "gottem?"

Trailers are like essays. They need a hook, typically in the first paragraph. That trailer starts with Ellie kissing another girl. That's the hook.

Honestly Reddit and Facebook are more powerful than this site, which would explain why most normies are so fucking insufferable. If Yea Forums was the most powerful site the world would be a lot better.

>just make it yourself user let us take control
Jesus Christ you truly are an SJW
you do realize there are dozens of other places where free speech is heavily controlled right? If you want it to happen so much just go there dumbass

Y. It's redditor magnet since 2016

videogames

I mean you fucking mouthbreathers are so easily baited that you kept spamming it for weeks so I guess good job for them?
Absolutely simple minded LMAO.

God I miss braces kid

Yeah, it’s almost like it’s the leftists agenda to maintain the status quo.

Their agenda is to basically hold firm as they can continue the march through the “institutions” and continue banning and censoring wrongthink.

we literally memed someone into presidency

WAKANDA FOREVER BROTHERS GET WOKE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Why do people take /pol/ 101% seriously?

Attached: 1555952672702.png (508x360, 185K)

Um. Yes Sweety. Now back to your containment board. Real men are talking.

Attached: LazyTanHellbender-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

The post is saying it's natural to hate jews. He could have easily worded that post to not be racist but he didn't because he's an edgelord. People like you are the reason /his/ is such a shitty board to browse, you're intellectually disingenuous.

Videogame censorship is videogames.

and they actually did it. Holy fuck the left is retarded.

Attached: 1523684737116.jpg (912x1024, 96K)

>Australian man makes the OK symbol insufferable for Americans
Should have nuked that island of convicts.

Once again, you have nothing. All you can do is throw weak insults at some anonymous poster. You can keep them coming until the thread 404s and it still won't debunk that post, I invite you to do so.

Soon

Attached: 9DA2BFBA-35DD-43D3-942B-A3D3163EBC7E.jpg (512x288, 10K)

>digital black face
check your privilege shitlord

>dozens of people
I love how reset era is trying to cope with the fact that /pol/ is actually superior by saying shit like "WELL IT DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN"

Both /qa/ and /pol/ should be deleted. Because they're both reddit gateways. Same with /r9k/. Which is so far gone, it's just wall to wall sexual frustration, and hating women.

>y-you're just mad!!
Sick argument, bro.
You have nothing.

>don’t talk about how different civilizations and cultures came to sane conclusion of hating Jews, that’s [buzzword]

No, but meme magic is a wildcard

Remember Gamergate? nobody besides Anita and Game Journalists wanted to fuck with men's hobbies where we were happily projecting the things we like such as adventure, sexy women, growing a farm whatever things that deviated our attention from politics and such what can i say you trannies and sjws took us out of our comfort zone

Attached: 1542388300847.jpg (704x465, 51K)

That post used historical evidence to arrive at a premise regarding the historical treatment of a certain group of people. There should be literally nothing wrong with that. You, like whatever snowflake mod issued that ban, would rather the site remove wrongthink like reddit.

redditors are a plague that infected the entire site

we should have cookies that read your history and block acess if you have reddit in your history

Attached: Reddit.jpg (2048x1024, 330K)

These people would jump of a bridge if /pol/ memed not wanting to kill yourself as a """"""nazi""""" thing, and you'd say you're winning by doing it.

You are nothing, user. A bugman with zero empathy, which is why your arguments are unconvincing and why you’re forced to stick around dancing to my song.

no its not. I don't want people talking about how im censoring video games to push my ideology. jannies please help.

This like saying the Oxford English Dictionary is retarded whenever they add a new word. Obviously the word “cool” only means a cold temperature, you would have to be retarded to think it has another meaning.

I don't. But I still hate it, because of the detrimental effect is has on the site as a whole.

Because of how it developed, I really want to think that clown Pepe and later clown world were introduced by an outside party and at some point it got out of their control.

You don't control the memes, they are organic and free.

/r9k/ was supposed to be a less retarded Yea Forums, it was around before boards like /sci/ /new/ and /his/ so people talked about a lot of topics that were too serious for a board like Yea Forums but the site got too popular and a bunch of insecure autists took over the board and since the rules there basically don't exist all the intelligent discussion died. Plus the creation of new boards like /sci/ and the like made it so there was no need to post on /r9k/ anymore.

Clowns come first, honk honk.
>You will live to see major news outlets saying the time for Circus and Clowns is over and the racist practice must be banned

Attached: 1544024125214.jpg (500x500, 42K)

that web "design" if you could even call it that is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1553230358758.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Everybody blames /pol/ when you should be blaming the broad Left.

They were looking for Nazis and /pol/ obliged. They're worldview is revolves around demonizing whitey and signaling to POCs that they are the "good ones". If it wasn't the OK sign it would have been something else.
In a weird way, the Left has created a family/tribe that is bound together by hatred of Whitey. It should be of no surprise that Leftist Whites are a bunch of self-flagellating cucks. They have to constantly signal their submission in order to remain in the "family", that's where all of that moral signaling comes from.

Attached: racism is secular evil.png (736x778, 120K)

they're literal boomers. Like actual 50-60 year olds that are attempting shitposting. I mean christ /ptg/ is STILL a thing. STILL A THING

>Hey fellow white nationalists, let's get the OK sign associated with white nationalism by using it as a symbol of white supremacy
>Media: White nationalists have been using the OK sign as a symbol of white supremacy
>PRAISE KEK! Libtards have been trolled epic style! What a bunch of retards!

Poor Zelda

Attached: 0B18BE05-C19A-4BD2-A1C8-E71687AB87A4.jpg (1565x1419, 489K)

Pagliacci came from a Finnish forum months ago, it just snowballed in early 2019 and fits in with the ludicrous shit everyone identifies is happening but no one wants to discuss

We're seriously living in a fucking clown world right now and this whole thread proves it

I can't wait for /pol/ to convert to fundamentalist Islam so whitey starts indiscriminately kicking out all of the Arabs from Western countries.

Good boy. Keep them coming.

Attached: img.jpg (431x582, 73K)

This but unironically, liberals and the media are fucking braindead

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you realize Yea Forums was originally made so moot could talk about anime related topics? This site was never meant to be some political stronghold for you or for your SJW friends. Believe it or not some people come here to talk about non-political topics.

>/pol/‘s a good boy, he dindu nuffin, is all lefty’s fault

So are you going to blame """white supremacists""" once the media declares the gay pride flag is a symbol of """white supremacy""" ?

lmao what a faggot. N

You can argue all you want, at the end of the day the sucker got banned. Try growing up before posting on /his/.

Right, mass shootings are hilarious.

>doesn't include Yea Forums as a gateway
You fucked up your bait user.

True, but most boards are intolerant or reddit and other normalfaggotry. While /pol/, /r9k/ and /qa/ all allow it. In fact, /pol/ is constantly collaborating with outsiders.

You never had an argument, user, have you lost the plot?

Sane conservatives don’t post on /pol/. I know because I’m one of them.
It’s just an echo chamber of trolls and crazies who think they are in good company (well they probably are now).

Now imagine how your average 9-5 worker bee reacts to shit like the okay sign or milk being a nazi symbol? They laugh it off and it builds distrust in them for the media apparatus at large, a trust which is currently at an all time low and getting worse.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010 01c5ca27c6.jpg (750x1000, 116K)

Will I say that white supremacists are using a symbol to represent white supremacy if that's exactly what they're doing?

they do in Ukraine. they even renaming streets after nazis

Yes? The only reason something is a symbol of white supremacy is because it was adopted and is used by white supremacists.

>/pol/ gets deleted
>"w-why are you poltards infesting every other board now?!"

>the finns again
FUG :DDDDDD

lol I don't even go to /pol/ bug god bless them this is some good shit

The difference is that Yea Forums still calls reddit out. /pol/ sees them as another territory of operation.

are you implying they arent?

The absolute state of the left
>well you see he’s wrong since he was banned

>/pol/
they weren't the ones who censor shit you turbofaggot, they just make dumb memes. blame the media for taking everything seriously like clownposting

it is the left's fault. /pol/ didn't make the ok sign racist, the left desperately wants to call things racist, and /pol/ helped them along.
When somebody falls for an obvious troll and gets really fucking mad you don't blame the troll, you blame the retard who fell for it.

That's a good boy. Now give daddy another one.

Stop with the "child" shit, you condescending faggot. It's pure r*eddit.

>All those (you)s.

And what does it say about the oh so brave people who fight against nazis if they just role over and let these people take basic things from them?

Your average 9-5 sees it and thinks “what the fuck is wrong with white supremacists?” They don’t blame the media for reporting it.

HONK HONK MOTHERFUCKERS

Step 1: convince people that they were born with sin.
Step 2: convince people that your church offers a way to cleanse them of that sin.
Step 3: convince people that they need to keep giving your church money to continually wash away your sin.

Leftists use the oldest trick in the book. And that's why IOK2BW scares them so much. It challenges the central tenet of their dogma: that whites have committed sin simply by existing. If you refuse to believe in their sin, they have no hold over you.

Calling me a leftist doesn't make you right you know. If I had my way I would remove you and leftists from the internet, you are like furfags, you can't shut the fuck up about politics.

>took back pepe from normal fags
>drinking milk
>clowns
>now the OK sign

is /pol/ the most influential board in this site?

post the original next time

Attached: 1508971532110.png (566x500, 250K)

The media simply reported on what was actually happening though. White supremacists used the OK sign as a symbol of white nationalism. Was that a silly thing to do? Sure, but that's what happened. The media wasn't incorrect about the situation.

The problem with that is they aren't white supremacists. Just look at every /pol/ meet up. They're all mutts and Asians.
Maybe, just maybe, they're larping to fuck with the press and social media? And you're playing right into their hand.

Why, exactly, do you, as a /pol/ browser, feel so much desire to make a /pol/ thread on another board?
What is it that compels you faggots to obsess over making politics or politics off-topic-bait threads on every board that isn't /pol/? Why do you fags always try to disguise it with insincere bullshit when you get told to fuck off?

it all works in a cycle. Yea Forums gets an idea they find fucking hilarious, group together retards, and then throw it into mainstream media who are too dumb to figure out it's troll. blamo, you have the okay hand symbol turned into Nazism.

Yes they did, the OK sign would never have become racist if /pol/ hadn’t made it racist. The mental gymnastics you have to go through to discharge /pol/ of any responsibility for this is mind-blowing.

no, anyone who suggests that world trends are the result of a website and not groups that may or may not visit that website are delusional.

Yea Forums still has a far greater legacy and with no Yea Forums they would be no /pol/

It literally is. Besides, you could easily just hide this thread. Why do you deliberately enter threads with opinions you do not agree with?

>The problem with that is they aren't white supremacists. Just look at every /pol/ meet up. They're all mutts and Asians.
You can be a mutt or an Asian and still hold the viewpoint that white people are superior to other races. Look at the actual Nazis, they looked like a bunch of mutts themselves, especially that swarthoid Goebbels.

To further my point, there's literally only 4 white people here.

Attached: AKXtYtBgaLQlXUfeoK5OtgU0qyQTdptnPqFq5Xj8ovY.jpg (1057x947, 207K)

Do these people even know what a fucking nazi is?

The absolute fucking state of amerisharts.

i miss Yea Forums

>Yea Forums
>legacy

I'm from Yea Forums and no they don't have that influence at all.

>resorting to being this dishonest

The absolute state of the left

>if you do this basic thing that most everyone does, that doesn't hurt anybody you might be an evil racist

Why yes that makes perfect sense, thank you blogsite disguised as investigative journalism, let me take this to heart.

Even the most braindead individual gets the "what if hitler drank water" joke.

>clowns
it's not gonna happen you're just making yourselves look like retards

But who's this four chan hacker?

If you call yourself a white supremacist, then for all intents and purposes you are a white supremacist.

I like how you're proud of that lmao

say what you want about /pol/ they're effectively the wall that keeps reddit secondaries from completely infesting this website. I don't support or condone /pol/ but if they pissed off lefties enough to leave then i will look the other way.

Attached: 1505872965373.png (691x650, 266K)

How was that a /pol/ thread? It's literally just fucking talking about history. On the history board. If somebody made a post discussing the history of the Third Reich that should be banned there because you might see a similar thread on /pol/? Get the fuck out of here with that reddit bullshit.

Your average 9-5 thinks the media is fucking retarded, it’s a dying platform kept afloat by boomers

people said the same thing about the OK sign

That's because you probably found this site in the last 3 years, you don't know shit about what Yea Forums has accomplished. Reminder that this website 15 years old

They didn't stop at reporting it, they almost never report anything these days. They said that it WAS a symbol of racism, the splc said they were symbols of racism

i know right? stupid anonymous losers, if i ever see those anonymous guys on the streets im gonna laugh in their anonymous faces!

Clown president

Attached: 2ED5F1ED-C219-42A3-8484-572DF60F6FEC.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>omg he said nigger in a video games related thread!
Its like you're failing to see that /pol/acks are actual people with different interests.

Attached: 1556208256989-v.jpg (700x700, 209K)

I think "Clown World" has been a minor thing for a while now, but it slipped the reins with Honkler.

It shouldn't be too hard. Who actually likes clowns in the first place?

This is nothing new.
If you want to be historical, it was christcucks who started this self flagellation, self sacrifice so some elite shitstain gets your shit just so you can pretend to be morally superior.

Nigga, no one is saying that /pol/ didn't do anything. We're saying that the response to it was the worst one imaginable.

>Maybe, just maybe, they're larping to fuck with the press and social media?
Of course that’s what they’re doing. But once it actually works, you can’t start claiming that they had nothing to do with it.

You literally can't get rid of /pol/ in any way at this stage of the game. It's fine letting them have their own board because if it was deleted, Yea Forums would become twice as /pol/ sitewide. I don't even have a problem at all with /pol/ and you honestly shouldn't if you really choose to come to Yea Forums, but I'm just saying.

Why is programming dominated by so many progressive cucks? Back in my days only nerds would do programming.

Also the okay sign is not a nazi symbol, fucking tards.

And there in lies the problem.
How many of them actually call themselves "white supremacists"? That term 100% of the time comes from people from other boards and social media trying to throw another buzzword at them to try and label them.

You’re supposed to laugh at clowns, that’s part of the point

clown country and clown people

I think "Clown World" has been a minor thing for a while now, but it slipped the reins with Honkler.

Destroy the piece sign next.

Attached: 1549091037621 (5).png (721x749, 706K)

if you feed a troll it's your own fault. I wouldn't expect leftists to understand self-responsibility though

it only worked one time and that was at least 3 years ago already, they've tried to do it again people aren't falling for the same thing twice

But they were in fact being used as symbols of racism. Again, that's a silly thing to think about because the symbols otherwise had nothing to do with that stuff, but that was the point of doing it in the first place- to use them as racist symbols and get the media to report on that. The people doing the reporting weren't wrong, they just accurately described what was going on.

>You're playing in to their genius, 4d chess poker hand
No. You know what's playing in to their hand? Letting these jerks do whatever they want with little consequences and not giving them the furry treatment. Kick the pol users out, and ban their filth from Yea Forums so it can be a hobby board again.

lmao
>Why do you fags always try to disguise it with insincere bullshit when you get told to fuck off?
spot on
you're not clever. you're not subtle. you're not sneaky.
everyone knows exactly what you're trying to do with a post like that which is why it got deleted
i laugh at just how much that "/pol/ is the new furries" becomes truer and truer. furfags do the same shit with their threads
>B-BUT IT WAS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES! SEE FOX IS IN THE OP IMAGE IN A THONG SEEEEEE IT'S VIDEO GAMES HAHAH I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT STAR FOX I PROMISE TEE HEE

Been here like at least 13 years. Yea Forums was unremarkable to be honest.

> people aren't falling for the same thing twice
they did the SAME thing with pepe

Hold each other's hands and go to hell. Fuck you. Both of you.

you could delete /pol/ and that would be it. just ban any of the stragglers left with super harsh moderation for the month after doing it.
containment boards are a myth.

You know what the problem is, you got pleb filtered like every sucker who discovers Yea Forums through a mainstream board and goes to a smaller one. /his/ is not /pol/, the level of discourse on /pol/ is incredibly low, it's on par with Yea Forums, the kind of shit you can say on /pol/ isn't tolerated on /his/.

Let me put it this way, if you found Yea Forums through Yea Forums and then you went to Yea Forums acting like you do on Yea Forums you would get banned fast as fuck, the mods there don't give a fuck about your fee fees, you should be happy that the moderation is not even more strict on /his/.

/pol/ definitely leans more on the “everybody but me is a nigger” side of things rather than “I’m white” (barring classics like Argentinians)

To be fair, he wasn't talking about 4channel.

hiro won't do that because he wants that sweet ad revenue and data from normalfags

did you read the op? Developers are self censoring themselves because of /pol/ influence. They fell for it again and they will keep falling for it.

I just wanted to play my video games.

>The people doing the reporting weren't wrong, they just accurately described what was going on.

And then the exact same people try to unperson people when they make the symbol, whether seriously, ironically, or completely ignorant of the subject. Stop lying by omission acting like it simply stopped at """"""reporting"""""

Attached: 1554345191673.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

How? Saying that girls doing the V sign are virgins and looking for someone to have sex with?

Attached: sixty_niggers.jpg (426x458, 69K)

>The people doing the reporting weren't wrong
Yeah, they were.
The ok sign meme is classic Yea Forums

nerds are progressive cucks
or at least they allow themselves to get bullied by progressive cucks

So if people(or /pol/)pushes that v neck shirts are racist and a symbol of white supremacy, and the media runs with it. That's normal to you? You think it'd be normal to ban v necks from any events that might be streamed on Twitch, or if a game character is wearing one, the dev patches it out because "nazis". You don't think that's insane?

their constant posting on other boards ruined the functioning of those boards despite their apparent failure to /pol/onize any one in particular.
Also the a/pol/calypse happened before /pol/ got a massive spike in popularity due to 2016 and became the most visited and active board on the site. if it was deleted/fucked with now it'd be maybe 4-5x worse than what it was the first time.

Those same people just so happened to be incredibly desperate for sex and so they hopped on the progressive meme in hope of acquiring it. So far it hasnt been working.

>nerds are progressive cucks

Nerds used to celebrate the likes of conan the barbarian.

>People are angry at /pol/ for spamming a harmless albeit annoying stupid meme
>They aren't angry at the people who would happily beat them over the head with a stick simply because they don't like said meme
You people are pathetic, if anything you should be boycotting Mortal Kombat and anyone retarded enough to censor a hand gesture that in reality doesn't carry and has never carried any negative connotations

Attached: 1548535235225.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>here is a board to post about history on the free speech website known as 4chin, feel free to discuss everything to do with history and the humanities
>okay cool. let's talk about this historical relationship between this group and others who-
>WTF NO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT MODS BAN THIS MAN FOR SAYING THE WRONG THING MAKE THE SCARY WORDS GO AWAY MOMMY

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Yes, and?

Still haven’t responded to his point, all you’ve given is vague buzzwords like “the discourse just isn’t good enough because reasons”

The truth for the ban is simple: left leaning moderation.

aye

the real reason corporates are shitting pants about ok sign is because Brenton did it
nobody wants to associate with a mass murdering psychopath

No, they weren't. People deliberately used it as a racist symbol because they thought it would be funny. Then reporters mentioned that it had been being used as a racist symbol. It's not hard to figure out.

something something looking to be de-flowered...

Attached: Texture_00_face_B.png (512x512, 75K)

They are mad /pol/ has memes that actually stick, meanwhile the left has to keep gaslighting 24/7.

I’m sayin that if that were to happen, I would blame it on /pol/.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Doing something ironically is still doing it. If you get called out on it and your response is “joke’s on you, I was only pretending,” then you’re retarded.

>white nationalists scheme to make some random thing a white nationalist symbol
>they succeed
>left says the thing is now aligned with white power and should be avoided
>white nationalists pat each other on the back for tricking DA LEFTIES into thinking this symbol they adopted as their own is a white power symbol
>lmao owned those libtuds OPPA style

Attached: file.png (426x282, 173K)

Yea Forums has never been a free speech website

>would be funny.

And why is it funny? Because the media takes the bait.

Leftism is a mental illness

for what purpose

Yea Forums gets constantly invaded while /pol/ contained them to a single trump thread while also milking tears from them by posting Yang-gang memes.

/pol/ is shit and has changed a ton over the last 3 years, but they're still capable of delivering comedy. I vote to keep /pol/

>They are mad /pol/ has memes that actually stick
It's actually /pol/ that's mad that their memes only have value on niche websites on the internet and haven't really swayed mainstream society to the far-right like they were hoping to have happened by now. It's why they have resorted to that "clown world" cope which is really just the "WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY" meme but repackaged and used unironically.

the goodest

Attached: 1479311807301.jpg (1488x992, 338K)

It’s not bait if they’re doing it for real.

>accomplish exactly what they set out to do
Yeah, it worked even better then they thought because of people like you

>waiting mass murder wear honk honk cosplayer

have sex

All this shit is why I'm thinking about running for US Senate. There's a senator in my state who is up for reelection next year. The guy is in his late 80s. I think it's time for us to take over the government.

>/pol/ schemes to make feminists think not wearing tampons is empowering
>they succeed
>feminists start "freebleeding" everywhere
you're the kind of guy who'd say the feminists are right

Clown world as a phrase existed way before gamers rise up.

Accomplish exactly what they set out to do and then deny that they were doing it.

You say that like they were somehow tricked. Again, people went out of their way to use a symbol as a racist symbol. People reported that people were using a symbol as a racist symbol. That's not being tricked, that's just reporting on a thing that was happening.

This entire thread is you being unable to cope with the OK symbol

because all the brown americans on /pol/ are white nationalists and it's not a joke whatsoever

>he's still doing it
>he still thinks anyone is going to fall for it or believe his bullshit
>he's STILL assmad he didn't manage to derail some thread into another shitty /pol/cuck redpill circlerjerk about DA JOOZ ARE DESTROYING SUHSIETY

Attached: 1410537677198.png (475x375, 189K)

If a person stops drinking water and refuses to do so because an autistic troll told them that Hitler also drank water, technically both of them are retarded but take a wild guess as to who is the bigger retard

Isn't it kind of counter-productive to keep getting riled up by /pol/ when that's exactly what they want from you brainlets?

So Johnny Cage is a white nationalist?

Tell that to the Left.

The concept I explained is not that difficult, if you can't get it that's your own fault and you are free to keep posting like retards all over Yea Forums and the mods are free to keep banning you. You are no different from Yea Forumstards who keep getting banned because they're too stupid to lurk more.

Imagine letting an absolutely tiny minority of the United States (much less than .1%) rule your life like this.

No, because the left is a suicidal cult that purposely sets itself up for failure.

But the entire point of the joke is
>haha this isn't even a white power symbol but we made you think it was
but it IS a white power symbol because they, as white nationalists, adopted it as one
no one got tricked. leftists saw the symbol for what it was now and ditched it

Was, thank god netherealms corrected the record

leftists don't believe in personal responsibility. If someone makes them mad, they believe these people should be banned, as opposed to learning from the experience

i cant believe this is real. the mk11 devs are hardcore faggots if this is real. seriously hardcore. like double anal hardcore.

Attached: 1454937631724.gif (388x369, 1.27M)

Yes, but the context of the meme's use today is in bitter reaction to things that the people who tried to change society to fit their worldview were unable to accomplish. Certain groups of people aren't being hung from trees? Clown world. Refugees still coming to the West? Clown world. Leftists are still voted into office by the majority? Clown world. It's a pathetic admission of defeat masked by bright colours and apparent laughter.

Here we see a classic shill tactic ad hominem basically it uses a black and white morality to describe something it doesn't understand in this case the terms were: Schizophrenia and Crazy

Still haven’t presented an argument beyond
>he’s banned so he’s wrong
>this is your brain on leftism

Nah, far-left fascism needs reality check and common sense.

I've never been to /pol/, but people there really speak like that? It's basically a reddit colony.

>white nationalists

What the fuck happened to my 4channel? Did 4chanx update or something? did i press a button by mistake?
Posts/replies are now indented instead of all being straight down and in order of post time. HOW DO I FIX IT

say what you want to this post but i really fucking hate /pol/, the people who use /pol/, and the damage /pol/ has done to this site. I don't think /pol/tards have any clue how annoying they are.

No. It's like how some Hindu using the swastika is not necessarily a nazi, but the swastika was still used as a Nazi symbol. It depends entirely on the context. People did go out of their way to use the OK sign as a racist symbol, for laughs yeah, but it still happened nonetheless.

The fight game genre is already a niche genre, so I don't understand why developers are making fighting games appeal less to their niche audience so that nobody wants to play it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux

I'm amazed they manged to find the only four white people in NYC for this photo.

>no one got tricked
>they just got tricked into ditching it
>which is exactly what the trick was

Dont worry everyone, false alarm. I fixed it. Threading was checked. CIA must have logged on while i went out for milk

You didn't even answer his question.

what was that

same

You can't even greentext right, what I say to you doesn't matter because you're retarded.

>drinking milk
lmao you'r literally a baby

rent free

Attached: 1554522432306.png (1200x1156, 873K)

Yes, it would make the overall site a lot more hostile to normies and push them back out, bringing back some discussion quality as a result. And it's one of the pieces of Yea Forums that got splintered off that made it a shadow of it's former self, same with /soc/, /trash/ and Yea Forums. Matter of fact, do the same with /vg/ so Yea Forums can be more of a tolerable place, generals tend the die off and move onto discord anyway.

Since there are a bunch of /pol/fags in this thread, can one of you explain to me why a board that decries fake news jumps at every opportunity to create it? Wouldn't you say it's a bit defeating to toss your beliefs, ideals, convictions, and so on to the side the second you think doing so can upset the people you don't like?

Attached: ff.png (1866x659, 208K)

I remember a time when you could actually complain about a game being shit, and not have the thread immediately devolve into whining about /pol/, like a bunch of actual faggots.If you don't want to talk about it just don't reply to the fucking thread. Is that so hard?

You don't have to be white to believe that white people are superiour to other groups, or that white people should have their own ethnostate.

A strong boned baby

No. Johnny Cage is a white nationalist, since the only context for the OK meaning white nationalism is if it a white nationalist does it. If Johnny Cage wasn’t a white nationalist, NRS wouldn’t have to change the gesture.

Where’s your rationality user? Don’t tell you are feigning stupidity.

>No. Johnny Cage is a white nationalist, since the only context for the OK meaning white nationalism is if it a white nationalist does it.
Nobody made this retarded argument except for you though.

I don't think you actually believe those people are white supremacists.

No argument to be found here

Short answer, for the lulz

Really, that's it.

>why would anyone celebrate their capability of manipulating the entire globalized media apparatus despite only being a handful of mutt autists on a chinese basket weaving magazine service.

Attached: 1555352122398.jpg (384x450, 23K)

They don't get it user. All /pol/ did was create a bunch of fake Twitter accounts with bullshit explanations of how the OK sign is a symbol of white power and the media ate it right the fuck up, which then broadcasted it to the world which then caused the alt right to use it seriously.

How long until /pol/ makes sighing a nazi dogwhistle?

Comparatively few /pol/tards describe themselves as white supremacists, as far as I can tell.
They're mostly ethnonationaliats pissed off about demographics, and the violence/ welfare drain of minorities.
And Jews, they really hate Jews.

Yes

Breach the containment wall. Let us run free over the rest of the site

get fucked fag, go prep your wife's bull

Attached: 1552239677170.jpg (1006x1024, 90K)

>t if they’re doing it for real.
you people seriously can't tell sarcasm apart huh, the whole thing started as a bait

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1koU26aeY

Pretty sure the term fake news was created to discredit non MSM sites. Then /pol/ took it and used it against the MSM and they're seething.

I remember when 70% of the criticism fired off at games on Yea Forums wasn't "REEEEE NIGGERS REEEEE ROASTIES REEEEEE TRANNIES REEEE LIBTARDS"

things change

Are you actually saying it's /pol/s fault the leftists that have total institutional power over literally everything do what they will with your videogames? Maybe the problem isn't /pol/ but the fact that the libtard borg is able to make the original meaning of previously ubiquitous things like the fucking OK sign disappear from public consciousness on a whim?

>Flipping someone off is more acceptable than "the game" OK sign.
l.m.a.o.

There is no reason for NRS to change the gesture if Johnny Cage isn’t a white nationalist. Are you ok?

anyone else cringe whenever /pol/fags start talking about the ancient greeks or something like that and posting aristotle or socrates quotes?

They look about as pathetic as you would imagine. These are the people complaining about black men taking women for themselves.

Yea Forums meetups are never representative of a board's population because most people here would never consider going to one. those are all newfags in that photo.

I don't know whether they are or not because I don't know them personally; I'm pointing out that it's not at all an impossibility. Self-hatred is a thing, and besides that there were instances in the past of black nationalists and white nationalists mutually agreeing to their respective ideas in order to bring back segregation, and so forth. George Lincoln Rockwell for example.

>clown world meme is actually quite real
fuck, I really hate it when /pol/ is right

Attached: 1538044743507.jpg (680x680, 67K)

It’s because it’s funny.

because /pol/ isn't a news source, isn't bound by laws and regulations of its source countries (outside of rule 1), and is therefore not held to any journalistic standards that any other news source would be expected to be.
additionally, people on /pol/ like chaos, like fucking with people and like having their ideologies/arguments proven by the stupidity of those they don't like
so more or less, because they can and because they think its funny

And these are the people calling you a nazi incel.

Attached: UmxHNyY.jpg (2059x1697, 350K)

>free speech
>can't say PC fat as one word anymore because it hurt some janny's feeling, along with a bunch of other words

Why stop at /pol/? Pretty much the entirety of this site needs to be burned to the ground.

>All americans
Pottery

And the ones banning them

Attached: 56567A74-ECB6-453D-8C1E-88E07FBF412F.jpg (1275x676, 86K)

>implying any news source is actually held to journalistic standards
/pol/ is only more honest about their propaganda

Attached: multiracial_white_supremacy.jpg (884x935, 130K)

Those are still valid complaints. Especially when it's an actual problem in the games industry. But that still doesn't change the fact that if you don't want to participate in the discussion, you can just ignore the thread and go make your own, instead of shitting up the thread for people who actually do want to discuss the topic at hand.

/his/ and Yea Forums are the commie boards, this is known. There are even screenshots of a leftist Reddit board suggesting using them as points of entry for sustained raids.

Attached: 94EA3676-8680-4EB5-AB38-509E8C5EFC27.jpg (1024x744, 102K)

That's because with rare exceptions "politics" in games used to be nothing more than irreverent stabs at the powers that be. An off handed comment about republicans that's over before you even realized it happened and doesn't play into the game or story at all isn't going to bug anyone, is not the same thing as what we see today.

Attached: postal dude.jpg (200x302, 19K)

They changed the gesture because they didn't want to deal with any negative PR that might arise as a result of keeping it the same and having some internet shitposters taking notice and creating headaches for the game devs. It's been established that there are plenty of people on the internet, on this board and in this very thread looking to stir shit up for giggles at the expense of innocent people.

One of the janitors on /vg/ is literally a reddit mod, just how it goes sometimes

Why are you guys Nazis anyways?

>multiracial white supremacy

Attached: ?.png (470x600, 191K)

shit like this is weird to me. the fact that people genuinely spend this much time thinking about other people's dicks makes it look like /pol/ are just a bunch of repressing eggs. seriously get over it.

I also remember when that didn't legitimately apply to 70% of all westernshit releases.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

They're part of the board whether you like it or not, normalfags outnumber non-normalfags. Remember that saying about getting your laughs by pretending to be an idiot.

>Anything that doesn't conform to my misguided way of viewing the world is leftist!
Consider suicide

Attached: honknig.jpg (1607x968, 83K)

>One of
Every single Yea Forums mod is a mod of a subreddit.

So, your answer is, yes.

Yes, Johnny Cage is a white nationalist.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you cant talk about the historical existence of the third Reich because of the connotation to /pol/? Do you also believe the ok sign stands for white power?

It reminds me of when YTMND would go crazy that they could leak their internet stuff into the real world, only they have an actual base of grown adults who still seem amused that their actions impact the real world.

Like holy shit! I can't believe people think this stupid innocent things is now a nazi symbol! Probably because we're actually linked with nazis and turned that into a symbol. It's simple cause and effect but pretending to not know a thing about the cause.

>eggs
Whoops, tipped your hand.

>there were instances in the past of black nationalists and white nationalists mutually agreeing to their respective ideas in order to bring back segregation
>bring back
Are you implying segregation doesn't exist anymore? It's still very common specially in huge diverse multicultural cities.

If you’re not a liberal you’re a nazi

>he doesn't like dicks
Are you a faggot or something?

The Trump effect.
Worth having around just for the physical pain its presence causes to reee'ing freaks.

Neo nazis aren't known for their intelligence

>all of the trannies samefagging ITT
hahahahaha
how does it feel to know that /pol/ is living rent free in your head and has the ability to trick the media in believing the dumbest shit?

>but those are different because i hate niggers and women
how is that even an argument

and yet somehow it has this much power over the media and entertainment.
how the fuck did they even accomplish that

i've met a few of those guys, it's a real thing
they either think they'll be grandfathered in because they know all the good memes, or they'll dutifully self-deport to be with the rest of their kind once the based ethnostate gets established
both are sad in their own way

Imagine a room full of hardcore self-hating weebs of all stripes insisting that Japanese are the master race. That would be an example of multiracial Japanese supremacy.

Attached: 40f.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Japan aboutta finna be dabbed on

im not a tranny but i am a gay and as a result somewhat am familiar with trans culture. it's just bizzare to me that you fuckers genuinely care THAT much about what other people do.

Settle down, edgelord. You're not impressing anyone.

State-enforced segregation.

Noones posted it? Well then

Attached: _0.webm (720x720, 892K)

You're not going to make anyone on Yea Forums question themselves by saying they like dicks.

Attached: where.png (644x644, 936K)

>O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time
>One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity
>The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or go ever further left

Im currently playing Yakuza 5 and im on part 3 of the game.

Haruka keep doing the okay sign and I can't help but say based everytime I see it.

Attached: Based and redpilled character.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>how is that even an argument
I don't know, you're just rambling randomly at this point.

peace sign, two fingers, 2 genders, ez

It's exactly because MSM will report on fake news without much critical thought. It's so easy to exploit. If they had any clue whatsoever they'd quickly figure out it was a scam, but they don't. They're total clowns and we're making them dance.

>Has to pretend to be gay when caught out
Let me guess you think it will save you?

>amerifat reading comprehension

i fyou delete /pol/ they will just migrate to every other board and spam the shit out of everything. deletin it woould just make things worse and i dont believe you isiots still dont get it.

Holy shit, go back. GTFO now.

This reminds me of a British interview of Muhammad Ali.

This is projection. Wanting to be separate with your own unique culture and people means you love yourself.

Did you even read my post? Where did I say anything like that? All I said is that yes the things you pointed out are actual problems in the industry that are negatively affecting games, and people have every right to voice their opinions on the matter. And I also said that if you don't like the discussion, then you make your own thread about whatever you want in stead of shitting up this on with "muh /pol/".

thank you for your opinion ESL-kun.

this is the best. my favourite. leftist half wits call people nazis, then when they see there are blacks and asians and gays and shit with the "nazis," they just say "well, nazis are too stupid to know they're hanging out with the white nazis who hate them."
unfucking believable. that is, of course, it would be if we weren't in the clown world where insanity is normal and decency and rationality are evil.

Attached: 1456353043813.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

/pol/ already migrates to every other board and spams the shit out of everything.

I think it means that blacks, mexicans and the like will be treated like humans but whites will be on top of the hierarchy.
Maybe something like the difference between the citizens of Rome and the non citizens

r/the_donald basically runs trump threads and has done since 2016 so yes those are redditors.

/pol/ nowadays has so many posters there's not even really a consistent "/pol/ack archetype" anymore. Most of the groups don't even like each other. For instance you've got tradcath weirdos who hate dogs and trees invading pagang threads and vargites who think race is a religion invading catholic threads etc etc.

>im not a tranny but
Not the most convincing way to start a sentence.

Attached: 1553342664656.jpg (707x384, 26K)

how did you know what an egg was

I can't make out the Ks, am I not autistic enough or something?

Because it is their collective will; it’s a collective demise they seek. They want the whole lot of themselves wiped out.

Nigger

faggot

and you want more of that? oh boy i cant wait for the entire board to go to shit everyday.

nigger do you want me to literally start posting my gay porn or something

Kompletely problematik.

White nationalism is a core idea in the Nazi ideology, you absolute retard

Based and redpilled

Seriously though, why hasn't anyone bombed silicon valley? Terrorism works.

There won't be any more, it would be the same as it is right now because the board doesn't actually contain anything.

Really? It’s fucking obvious

I did exactly what my enemy wanted, making me the victor!

Attached: Wimp_lo.jpg (640x360, 30K)

>All I said is that yes the things you pointed out are actual problems in the industry that are negatively affecting games
Which is basically saying "niggers and women are awful and shouldn't be in video games my whining is justified"
the mere fact that a black person showing up in a trailer is enough to have this board REEEEing for a week is sign of just how much this board has been ruined by /pol/
>just ignore the cancer bro
why the fuck would I do that

no way this is great. why did they take it off? fuck.

Right, because being gay and being confused about your own gender couldn't possibly have any overlap.

t. newfag that wasn't here the first time /pol/ was deleted. You underestimate their autism.

it actually does the same way MLP contained the bronyfags and nhow the pokemon board contained most of the pokefags. if you think what we got right now is anything near what would happen if /pol/ was closed you are fucking delusional.

It’s almost like they’re not nazis, which is the rational way to explain most of them not being white. Instead of saying “look at those dumb niggers hanging around people who want to kill them”, think hmm maybe my assumption is off

>oh boy i cant wait for the entire board to go to shit everyday.
This board is already flooded with /pol/-tier threads and posts every single day. Your threats about retaliation have no bite because the idea of that content being restricted to a containment board is already fully disregarded.

>a leftist too stupid to understand my simple post calls me a retard
perfect. you cant point at a multiracial crowd and call them white supremacists. that's not how that works, you slobbering dullard.

that movie truly was ahead of its time
stream it faggot

there really isn't that much overlap. gays are men who like other men and trannies or repressing trannies are the ones who are not comfortable with their innate masculinity.

Pay no attention to mainstream media. We purposely trained them wrong...as a joke.

Pretty much, there's a distinct disconnect between actions and consequences, so they can simultaneously take credit for and deny everything.

>Which is basically saying-
There is no reason to read from here. This is intellectual dishonesty. You are talking to a strawman. Discourse can’t be had with behavior like this.

this is obviously the circle game and not the ok sign..

Attached: denis3.jpg (1192x969, 74K)

Yes, the actual boomer newfags ghey brought need to fuck off

Attached: Loppu_Easter_Clothes_GIF.gif (1000x1400, 2.13M)

Attached: 1554902397642.png (945x720, 268K)

see

/mlp/ posters agreed to their containment board and largely have no issue with happily posting their content there. /pol/ posters have pretty much always disregarded the idea of restricting their content to a containment board and freely post it elsewhere all day every day. Moderation can't even keep up with it because it happens so often.

Who gives a shit when most people tend to naturally stick with their own kind? It doesn't matter if it's because of religion, ideology, language, race, ethnicity, etc.. most people are tribal as shit.
That's why Jews managed to preserved their culture and ethnic identity despite not having a country until 1948.

Doesn't matter. They didn't want to get blasted by blue check marks and journos. Cowards.

In terms of containing content, /mlp/ worked; /pol/ didn't. Largely different userbases.

>Moderation can't even keep up with it because it happens so often.
Or maybe because you know what you think is /pol/ is not actually /pol/ but you’re used to other websites obliterating wrongthink

>Which is basically saying "niggers and women are awful and shouldn't be in video games my whining is justified"
>the mere fact that a black person showing up in a trailer is enough to have this board REEEEing for a week is sign of just how much this board has been ruined by /pol/
Once again, I'm pretty sure you didn't read my post. This has to do with a multitude of issues, compiling over the course of about 7 years now. The games industry has been getting progressively more and more shit, and people can complain about that if they want to. You whining about /pol/ isn't going to change anyone's minds on the topic.

>why the fuck would I do that
If you are really so concerned with the quality of the board, then why not try to make it better by posting about stuff that you want to talk about, instead of the so called "cancer".

the difference is one is actually enforced

Okay but the point was that those people wanted the state to actively start enforcing it again instead of being hands-off and leaving it up to people to self-segregate.

>Multiracial White supremacy
>Call them nazis and retards, because they are both nazis and, as a result, retards
>Even more retarded for being white supremacists while not being white
>"s-stop calling everyone a nazi you leftist"
I'm guessing since you got so defensive about it, you are probably a nazi, but without the balls to call yourself one.

All people of all colors and ethinicities are equal and deserving of equal rights. Colonialism and imperialism were both awful and a negative for colonized countries.

I legit wish to "corrupt" the rainbow flag.
The faggots have stolen this symbol of beauty and harmony and corrupted it to represent degenerates and mentally ill.
If we could some how make this flag a negative thing, we could once again appreciate this gorgeous natural phenomenon again without it being associated with gays

Attached: 1554111440457.png (500x500, 95K)

Holu fucking shit you're actually brain dead lmao
The other user is literally laying it down in front of you but still you can't see it.
I'm off to sleep. Thanks for the laugh. Stay retarded.

Attached: 1556052542561-v.jpg (425x283, 23K)

and it will happen even more often if its deleted.

moderation cant keep up because they are fucking useless and more than half of Yea Forums is in together on the shitposting.

mods actually need to put up the work. i rarely see that many off topic and political threads in any other boards besides here and a little on Yea Forums.

>If we could some how make this flag a negative thing, we could once again appreciate this gorgeous natural phenomenon again without it being associated with gays
Wrong way to think about it. Make the flag represent something beautiful, which the clown world sees as ugly.

no one is stopping you from wearing a rainbow if you want to user.

That's funny but if I could be serious here for a moment fuck niggers women and jannies

Has it ever occurred to you that most people on this site sympathize with some aspects of /pol/ without being complete /pol/tards?

What you're saying is almost like complaining about anime outside of Yea Forums

Yes. Containment board theory doesn't work. Never has.

Remember that long period of time between /new/ being deleted and /pol/ being made? Well most of you weren't there so I'll tell you: The boards weren't flooded with politics, the vast majority of the time. There were politics on /r9k/ but that made sense because it's a general interest board with a gimmick (at least it was before it became exclusively about sex-starved rage).

The idea that /pol/ NEEDS to exist is a meme perpetuated by /pol/ itself. The only reason /mlp/ "works" is because there's a global rule against ponies that's pretty strictly enforced (by this site's standards).

Attached: everything I say is right.jpg (555x644, 29K)

Yeah but I don't want some bearfag prodding my butt because of it

Because David shitrat told me.

>MODS RISE UP

You live in a world where a bunch of spergs on some taiwanese papercraft forum influence multibillion dollar corporations, politicians, and public opinion. All through some kind of bizarre butterfly effect fueled by outrage peddling media buzzards, herd mentality, and just sheer anger over dogma being challenged. I don't care what you believe and I'm not right wing myself. The politics aren't the important thing, it could have just as easily been leftist trolls against a right wing media at a different point in history. All that matters is that meme magic is real, and /pol/ has fun shaping the world around them purely through shitposting. That's all they're going for with stuff like this. Who gave them this power? The world. If anyone reading this thread actually thinks any of this is about white supremacy, racism, antisemitism, nazism... You're one of the people who give them the power of meme magic. Those are merely the points that generate the reaction, that allow them to exercise their power. Deleting /pol/ won't stop this by the way. They will be followed wherever they migrate too, because the people starting the chain reaction are addicted.

Attached: panda.png (410x326, 223K)

/pol/ content being disallowed outside of /pol/ does get enforced, there was just a debate in this thread about it happening to some guy on /his/. It's just that there are only so many mods available to deal with the constant wave of shit flooding into the rest of the site from /pol/ that a lot of it goes unmoderated.

>Hispanic white supremacists

Attached: Hispanic White Supremacist.jpg (1030x1630, 568K)

Christ. Dozens of posts arguing chicken-and-egg semantics.
Media is retarded for taking the bait. If they hadn't, the gesture would have been dropped as a failed /pol/ op that might get brought up when reminiscing or something.

dear god, i hope you're just arguing for argument's sake. if you honestly think this
>those gay and asian and black people being friends with the white nazis are too dumb to know know that the white nazis want to kill them
is truly some insanity. and then someone points out how bizarre your line of thinking is and you call them a nazi. christ on the cross.

Attached: 1452965694883.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>that other user
Let's not pretend otherwise here user, you mean yourself, and this was you attempting an out because you finally realised you were wrong.

So what? You only think in the short term. Remember when moot ended up having to go to court because someone leaked sarah palin's emails? Shit like that can happen again and the more popular Yea Forums is the more it'll happen, it's only a matter of time before it bites us all in the ass and hiro sells us out just like moot did.

How does that prove there's little overlap? Those issues are not mutually exclusive.

Just add
I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth
Genesis 9:13

And background rainbow

they didn't want people misinterpreting it to be Johnny smugly saying "oh yeah that's right, damn right I'm a white nationalist and now I'm gonna punch you in the nose you nigger"

Anime reaction pics don't derail entire threads like /pol/shit does

This man gets it.

Look at this faggot wanting to turn Yea Forums into some liberal hug box. Go fuck yourself.

The left can’t do fucking shit without censoring others.

>we don't need water treatment plants because animals poop too

Given that guy's second paragraph and how it had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion, I think he might actually be insane

Uh-huh. Or it's shit like pic related and the tweet at the top of the thread.
You disingenuous tourist.

Attached: 1556226604469.png (448x305, 186K)

Took me a while to make them out.

Attached: 0m0mrhcw.png (498x395, 99K)

Remember when r9k got deleted and EVERY board became that feel when no gf? RIGHT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS WEREN'T AROUND.

because speaking from experience gays don't view themselves as anything other than male and their gender is a natural part of themselves. if any "gay" has a hard time accepting their gender then they are eggs.

I just remembered that it's also associated with hippies so I probably can't win regardless of flavortext

> You only think in the short term.

Nah, i am thinking on the long term. if they close they you just migrate everywhere and shit everything frequently and turn it in the new norm for the site. I rather have them in one place mostly contained then everywhere everyday giving trouble to all fucking boards.

thats a shame, this is funny as fuck.

The worst part is that they can and they will censor anyone and anything if they really want to

They want it in the first place because they want to self-segregate like most people do. It doesn't matter if it is state-enforced or not.
Muticulturalism is nothing but a sham.

That's called a meme you retard, that was when wojak became really popular, had nothing to do with muh containment boards.

And obviously if /pol/ was deleted then there would be an initial shitstorm, but eventually people would get bored and things would settle back to normal.

The water treatment plant doesn't actually treat the water at all and raw sewage is being pumped all throughout the city into people's homes but the people at the plant insist that we need to keep it around anyway and argue that the water will be worse without it.

That was tame shit.

>waaah people are posting off topic stuff now that their board got deleted
So fucking what, ban them over and over until they give up. Imagine if Yea Forums's moderation actually worked instead of having the site be at the whims of random people.

Are you finished yet?

The issue is you are an idiot who thinks -rightwing- politics needs a containment board but leftwing virtue signalling should be free reign on every board.

>please ban people I don't like
you really don't get it

But self-segregation is wrong and racist and needs to get banned as well.

You aren't thinking long term at all. When Yea Forums shuts down because we fucked with the wrong people remember this post.

Those are accelerationfags.
Troll for lulz and maybe hasten the collapse.

The left is now what the religious right was in the 90s. It's pretty fuckin' sad how puritanical and censor happy they are.

>but leftwing virtue signalling should be free reign on every board.
where did I say this. thanks for exposing the innate /pol/tard instinct to strawman though.

I don't understand why anyone who has thought about their beliefs would be against ABOSLUTE freedom of association. If you think humans are naturally tribalistic, having this would make them return to that. If you think that tribalism is an outdated concept that doesn't work in modern times, then having freedom of association would reflect this.

Attached: tripleh.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Not an argument, how does it feel that your multicultural wetdream is nothing but a lie, faggot?

That image doesn't disprove that post at all. A few years ago people used to get pissed off by this sort of thing and would be motivated to try and vote people into office that would fix this but they've given up on actually taking a proactive approach and would rather throw their hands in the air. "Well it's clown world now what can you do haha honk honk"

People have even been fired for using it in it's traditional context.

Shut up. I know you. You live and breath politics everyday. But you don't recognize your own politics as politics, to you they are just normal. Because you are a partisan idiot.

>>>please ban people I don't like
>you really don't get it
No it's ban people for posting off topic shit. Are you stupid or do you honestly think we should let Yea Forums be a tfw no gf board because there's no /r9k/? The logic applies to any board that gets deleted, just because you're homeless doesn't give you a right to shit up other boards.

i don't talk or think about politics at all

deleting /pol/ wont do any help and will most likely accelerate the process of "killing" Yea Forums. If they ever delete /pol/ remember my post when everything truly goes to shit.

What? My multicultural wetdream? Fuck's sake, stop ranting you autist.

/pol/ won't get deleted because hiro doesn't do shit on this site, but hiro will definitely bleed money because of Yea Forums and when he does the site will go down with him.

and yet you want /pol/ to be deleted

Segregation is normal.

It's related to games though. So what's the problem?

/pol/ doesn't even attempt to stay in /pol/ as it is, every single board I frequent has threads derailed by them on a daily basis