What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?

Attached: 91lzd5H8XM.jpg (385x480, 58K)

what happened? From what I've seen it looks good.

not on PC

>from the creators of Bubsy 3D

There is literally nothing wrong with this game. It is the literal pinnacle and quintessential definition of creative innovation.

>open world zombie game
They're like 10 years too late.

This game came out like 4 years ago right???

Yea Forums doesnt care enough to even shitpost it, thats a problem

>What went wrong ?
NO
WHEELIE

based falseflagger triggering the pc virgins straight away

It's like what an AI would make if you told it to make a AAA game circa 2013

Sony can't develop good games, if it's not outsourced to Naughty Dog then it's going to be garbage every time

>What went wrong?
There's nothing wrong with the game, but there's nothing new or interesting about it either. It also coming out after RDR2 doesn't help.

Everything feels like shit after playing RDR2

I'm not sure what you mean by that because the controls of RDR2 were actual shit, even worse than the the first RDR

White male lead; not enough quips

$20 on sale in a few months

Attached: 1542400987864.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

There's nothing political, inflammatory or particularly bad about it to shitupostu about. The games Yea Forums doesn't talk about are literally always the best ones senpai

Currently 8 hours in.

Im liking the story over everything else. But it honestly feels like this story wouldve been better presented as a TV show or something. Too many plots that dont go anywhere but are designed as if it would be touched on later. This happens quite a few times.

The gameplay is meh

I give it six months.

I hope so, that would be the perfect price and I'll inevitably want something like this to play either over the summer when nothing else comes out or at Halloween.

White male protagonist didn't satisfy game "critics" and it wasn't shilled enough on Yea Forums

It's a first party Sony exclusive with a sub 80 metacritic score that's enough for massive shitposting on Yea Forums.

I feel the same. I think they shouldve stuck with a linear style. Also the writing could do with some more work.

I'll wait three years for it to be "free" on PS Plus, play it for two hours, and uninstall it.

Nothing, the game is actually great. Journos are literally just scoring it down because they hate the white, straight male protagonist and most of them never even finished the game as usual.

I'm banned?

Attached: is this nigga serious.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Too much filler.

>Still manages to be better than any Xbone turd

It's not hard to be better than something that doesn't exist

you are now

>7.2/10

Attached: 1508717204455.png (853x480, 385K)

Attached: language of what.png (1065x738, 529K)

Did anyone honestly not think this was going to be generic open world garbage from it's first reveal?

Can't comment on the gameplay or how buggy it is, but the idea behind it was already fucked from the start.

>From what I've seen it looks good.
How? How could you view anything related to this game and say this?

nice

It released three years too late.

>only on cuckstation

>but the idea behind it was already fucked from the start.

How so. I'm literally only playing it because it looks to be the first zombie game that is actually true to films scenario wise.

"Where are they?"
"Days Gone."
*Credits*

Fucking really??

It's a good open world zombie game based on the gameplay I saw. It's not the best, but it's good.

Isnt that fucking weird? How do you fuck this up?

Everybody told me I was misremembering so I reinstalled RDR and the controls are perfectly fine.

I unironically liked The Order (I rented it, and only bought it when it was 10 bucks) so I'll probably like this too. I have a feeling it's a similar situation. The Order was flawed, but it was better than a 6/10 come on.

>good open world zombie game
Sorry man, but this is an oxymoron and unless you're 14 you should have been over the zombie phase years ago. You're either a sonyfriend brainwashed by bullshots and years of no games or have just plain old horrendous taste. Yikes.

its not

I liked the game too. Beautiful graphics, satisfying shooting, cool setting, that's all I expected and what I got. I wont say it's amazing but what did people expect?

its the most generic game of all time

>What went wrong?
But this game is outselling MK11. Everything went right.

>sonyfriend, brainwashed, 14yearold
Why are so upset?

i expect more then a 3 hour game with reused boss fight as the final

What?

>From what I've seen
nigga stop fucking talking in those terms until you've played the fucking thing. You can't know what a game is like until you've played it. You cannot be a fan of a game unless you've played it.

Attached: -.jpg (540x579, 28K)

"One nuke means yes"
"Two nukes means no"
"Three nukes means 'wanna fuck?'"

>all those fagacious meme words
Zombies are still great. They just went through a recent glut. Zombies will be a staple of fiction for the rest of humanity. Get used to it, bitch.

Attached: 0ec1b15928ad1389bcabb87d317541ceee25b604398931862fbe4931c8ad7769.jpg (600x1027, 80K)

>fan of the game
>I clearly say from what I've seen
user learn how to read

This. Sony games are always good.

I'm asking how the idea behind it was fucked from the start.

>mfw i was really high and pre-ordered it last night
>mfw all the reviews I've seen so far from early reviews say it's bad

I'm scared, guys... At least I can go get laid if it's bad. I may just do that instead.

Attached: 1493701054760.jpg (339x149, 6K)

have sex

It's referencing a meme that's going around.

TLOU2

sonyfriend, is that a filter of sonyfag or

sure

I'm wondering this too

>What went wrong ?
Nothing, it's always looked like mediocre and generic schlock. I said in the YouTube comments of a gameplay video how generic it looked and a bunch of blind fanboys jumped down my throat saying how I was wrong and the game will be amazing. Looks like I was right, faggots.

>IGN - 6.5/10
Fucking embarrassing especially after showing this game off for the past 3 years at every E3

Attached: image.jpg (300x279, 18K)

Attached: photojournalist.jpg (1813x1080, 213K)

It's a pity that they released this for PS4. It would have played much better in a handheld.

I played GoW right after RDR2 and when award season came I couldn’t figure out why GoW kept winning...

XBox hasn't had a decent exclusive this ENTIRE generation but you Bill Gates ball lickers want to pop off about a B+ Sony Exclusive that, while not perfect, absolutely sits comfortably with the other exclusives of the generation.

Hypocritical Microsoft fanboys talk about a "zombie" game being old hat but when Dead Rising 3 was one of the few exclusive games that VCR shitbox had they pissed themselves and defended those who criticized it for being a played out game genre. Phony bitches.

There's been tons of post apocalyptic, zombie, mystery pandemic games for the last 20 years! Why? Because they're popular and people like playing them. If you don't, don't buy the fucker...

>Not a post apocalyptic zombie game where you play as Bill Clinton
Yeah, I'll pass. I need to be able to saxophone a zombie to death otherwise I just won't be immersed.

Same. I picked up Mafia 3 for $15 used and I enjoyed it for what it was, ie a small studio's first attempt at a triple A open world game aping Rockstar. Days Gone seems like it's basically that all over again, but this time aping Red Dead more than GTA.

Hopefully the controls are tighter. RDR2 was good enough that I was willing to suffer through the fucking abysmal amounts of input latency and other such issues. I wouldn't be willing to do the same for Days Gone.