Anime tropes that should have been in Sekiro

>a boss that catches your sword with his bare hand
>boss that doesn't draw his sword until phase 3 because you aren't worthy

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Owl catches your sword with his foot though.

>a boss that catches your sword with his bare hand
I'm surprised the player character doesn't do that since his arm is fake

Eh I guess they covered it with the mikiri like the other user said. Still would've been neat.

I wanted a boss that does dramatic draw cuts like Vergil

>Anime tropes
Where is my fucking beach episode for Sekiro?!

>dramatic draw cuts like Vergil
So Isshin and Ashina Elite Jinsuke?

>you'll never see Emma in her bathing suit
>you'll never play beach volleyball with her and intentionally lose
Why live

Attached: 0-8360_png-pepegamer-pepe-emoji-discord.jpg (300x270, 52K)

t.gated by ogre

>his "partner" was a guy he danced through the jungle with
more like the demon of gaytred

Attached: 20190417184310_1.jpg (2560x1440, 770K)

You forgot
>cute foreign school girl arrives and bullies main protagonist

Kingfisher is a woman.

I suppose but more cut only appears when sheathed

Dont make me post my final boss gameplay vid user

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA he LITERERALLY refers to Kingfisher as "HE"
try again discord trannies!

>have to fight all of these balls to the wall difficult battles
>don't even get to stick your dick in that poon tang by the end of it
Until Miyazaki finds a better carrot on a stick, I will continue to avoid buying his games like a cloud of airborne AIDS.

based

>burning in hellfire
>not gay
hmmm

>so starved of friendship that any love he sees between two males is immediately misconstrued as gay
Fucking cringe

if you kicked the sculptor in the ass i guarantee a hundred cocks would fall out

>Hot springs level
wolf, the sculptor, Isshin and Kuro attempt to go to the hot springs at the male's time but divine child, emma and butterfly forgot to get out

Attached: dojima.png (282x285, 112K)

>you'll never see prime Sword Saint Isshin surfboarding on waves, heartily laughing along
>you'll never see Emma in her bathing suit playing volleyball with the Okami Warriors
>you'll never see Genichiro being a loner elsewhere in a shallow region of water, constantly talking to himself about "muhhhh Ashina"
>you'll never see Kuro encouraging the autistic Wolf to build a sandcastle with him
>you'll never see an overly-attached O'Rin hugging her beloved Lord Sakuza by his arm with her cheek resting on his shoulder

It's not fair, bros.

>Emma only has single phase
What a shame. I wish the was the last boss instead of Isshin, he already gets to shine in good ends.

>you will live to see the dlc where sculptor is sculpting a bad dragon out of kingfisher's cock

including mine

Isshin Ashina boss fight literally spams the dumbass '1000 cuts while my sword is sheathed' move all the time.
Not Sword Saint, just the easy mode one.

Hanbei is a complete monster, harder than all the other game bosses combined. His "training" with you was him spying on your moves for the day when you two would fight for real.

Did the sword saint know about sculptors homosexuality? Did it influence his actions?

>you'll never see all 17 lone shadows making a human pyramid with their dogs posing at the top

Attached: tumblr_lkluwmUNCS1qaj6h8o1_500.gif (500x375, 203K)

How do it get good at this game

A white guy who uses pistols and wears cowboy hat

Lolibaba that teaches Sekiro OP techniques and cures his autism with aggressive boxing.

Attached: SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE 2019.04.19 - 17.01.53.04.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

She looks like she fucks amputees.

Sword Saint is the easy mode one

>finger of a woman
It was clearly a male (female).

Really? Sword Saint gave me hella trouble the first time round. Probably 10-15 tries.
Isshin Ashina went down after two attempts, hes literally a sidestep boss that you can fight with the same strategy as Genbitchiro.
But I didn't do Shura ending til NG+3
I am wholly unsurprised the person who modded in a waifu MC is completely shit.

second one would have been cook desu

Learn to parry, learn to mikiri counter, learn to jump on people's sweeps.
Stay in people's faces until you need to do one of those 3 then continue whacking away

ye also learn to tell the difference between a parry and a block by the enemies, when an enemy parries you they'll immediately go for the counter, so don't keep with the R1 spam and switch to defensive.

I wanted a skill where you catch the opponents sword like Luo Lang from sword of the stranger, but can't find a gif of it

>tfw i've been stuck between corrupted monk illusion and guardian ape for a week

I DID MY TIME
AND I WANT OUT

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 56K)