Claude > Niko > Tommy > CJ > Johnny > Trevor > Vance > Michael > Toni > Luis > >>>> Franklin

Claude > Niko > Tommy > CJ > Johnny > Trevor > Vance > Michael > Toni > Luis > >>>> Franklin

Attached: 1556231657921.png (400x400, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y227D1u0o8
youtube.com/watch?v=20Ww6lzrmzg
youtube.com/watch?v=wOBNrAtIhRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely garbage taste. Claude isn't a character he's basically just an avatar.

Tommy > literal shit > everyone else

I mean hes retarded and a cuck for being catalinas bitch for a decade so there is that.

CJ>niko>Michael>SHIT> the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y227D1u0o8

Attached: 1449380203002.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

>get betrayed by paranoid mafia don
>saved, then taken in by yakuza qt
>she's loyal all the way until the end
>kill her brother because some rich guy thought it be good for business

claude is more of a psychopath than trevor could ever hope to be.

>walks around liberty city
>hears a pay phone ring
>picks it up
>”hey bring people here so I can ground them up for dog food”
>”.... *nods head*”

based big brain first contact poster

franklin really is lame, I can't remember anything that happened with him after michael entered the picture. He's just kind of there in michael and trevor's story

claude is based

those missions were so pointless and weird

why are they the only unmarked missions? why is every mission exactly the same?

>”prove to me your not connected to the Leone family anymore”
>proceeds to kill Leone family boss
Can’t tell if he’s retarded or got balls of steel

Probably there to ease players into the idea of carefully exploring the world for neat little secrets. The mission titles are a reference to some old movie.

Claude is the best protagonist because anything you do in GTA 3 is perfectly in character for him. Also, he definitely shot Maria at the end.

MIchael > Trevor > Franklin > Claude > CJ > Niko > Tommy > Toni > Vance

he just ends up using everyone, like his ex.

youtube.com/watch?v=20Ww6lzrmzg

Attached: neko_bellic_by_lunapocalypse_d7214ms.jpg (1113x1000, 315K)

CJ > Niko > Tommy > Michael > Claude > Franklin > Trevor
Man I miss these
youtube.com/watch?v=wOBNrAtIhRo

He was gonna be a mafia lieutenant before Maria fucked that up.

Claude was a mute asshole with a tiny dick.

Attached: GTA_III_Catalina.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Considering he went after her and blew her the fuck up after she shot him, she probably didn't do anything to him in that time anyway

>Catalina fucks him over, Claude blows her ass up
>Maria screws him out of becoming a made man for the mafia, Claude saves her ass, just to shoot her afterward when she starts feeling comfortable
Claude is based as fuck. Shame Asuka had to die too. RIP

Attached: 2016-10-03_160151.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>CJ not the best protag by a whole margin
What ? Maybe it's nostalgia goggles, but Niko always came second with Tommy as a close rival, and I just couldn't seem to care about the others.

Attached: fucking balla.jpg (741x486, 42K)

Being in the best game =/= being the best protag

Attached: file.png (851x448, 306K)

This list almost perfect. I'd just swap Tommy and Niko. But CJ is definitely the best. Best story arc by far even if he's not the most charismatic. Franklin is like they tried to do CJ again, but forgot what they were doing and focused on Michael and Trevor.

Well we agree on one part. CJ feels better, and I can't explain why. I can't even relate to him on a personal level but something just works with him.

>Johnny
That faggot? Really?

Shit taste.
Tommy>CJ>Shit>Everyone except the following>>>>>>Trevor

I think it's because CJs "quest" is relatable and despite all the shit he goes through it doesn't feel forced. For a bunch of the other protags I'm constantly thinking, why don't you just leave? But with CJ you get it. He already left and only came back for family and he wont abandon Sweet. He's not a psychopath like 90% of the other protags. He essentially only does things just so he can help his brother, his friends, and then leave. He's as close to a "good" protagonist as you'll get in GTA.

Yeah that sounds about right. Even Niko did stupid things just for the sake of plot, and I put him second on my ranking list. Also, the tone of the game really lends itself to CJ's story. It works specifically because it's set in San Andreas.

Carl buried a dude alive in a portapotty under concrete because he flirted with his sister, who dresses like a whore despite having a boyfriend

It's about sending a message.

>absolutely dishonorable list

Attached: ADAB1BE5-0B05-474B-8598-3CEB12ED653C.png (176x208, 38K)

What was his deal, anyway? Never played Chinatown Wars