At what point did you realise video games had destroyed your social life forever?

At what point did you realise video games had destroyed your social life forever?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190425-234744_Chrome.jpg (926x922, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM)
historyinreview.org/promptutter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

games didn't, Yea Forums did

Jokes on you, I always already a loser before I played video games!

This, except it's more like Yea Forums shaped me into a person who doesn't care about having a social life.

Video games didnt do that, age of consent laws did

Attached: 1522753205975.gif (400x280, 1.27M)

my enjoyment of video games is a symptom of my lack of social life, not the cause
if video games didn't exist, I'm sure it would have been something else like television or reading

I blame my "friends". After highschool playing together on Steam was the only way to "hang out". We did this for years until they all disappeared one by one and by that time it was too late. I realized my sorry excuse for companions doomed me to an adulthood of no social interaction.
Fuck you Daniel.
Fuck you Jonathan.
Fuck you Amir.

Yea Forums almost killed it but /tg/ saved it.

Attached: hype 2.gif (346x428, 741K)

About the same time I realized that I was never very social to begin with. Really all I want is a cocksleeve gf but not enough to change my lifestyle.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

wasn't videogames, but the reason I play so many is the same as that

Shit, what was her name again?

fuck off pedo

It was hentai not video games. No woman can meet the unrealistic standards 2d girls present.

Best girl

Attached: olivia happy.png (1024x575, 220K)

Oh fuck. I can see this happening to me.

Attached: 1546262472608.jpg (640x577, 126K)

Video games didn't destroy my social life. Video games were the only thing that stopped me from being a total leper at school.

The stuff I was really into as a kid (Science Fiction, History, Documentaries and Books) were not popular at all and I literally had no friends. I only started being able to talk to people about stuff when I started playing similar games to them. I grew up primarily as a PC gamer and no one at my school knew what Total War or Starcraft was, but when I got an SNES I at least could talk to some kids about Mario and Mortal Kombat. Even so I still had no friends, but at least I didn't spend 95% of the day not talking.

Attached: 1555403481183.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

moving a shit ton destroyed my social life.
>make group of friends
>bond
>hehe moving again son because military
>repeat
i just stopped giving a shit now at this age. i was very social in school but now i'm out of it i cant keep up with cliques

>don't have any real life friends but pretty popular on the forum I went to before I found Yea Forums
>try acting like I do online irl thinking it would get me friends
>actually it just made people think I'm retarded/annoying
>no friends but it's already too late to change my persona
what do I do now /r9k/?

i made a good friends because of video games

Second
if its not vidya its binging on the web if its not that its animu or mangoes if its not that its reading something and if its not that i just sleep way more than is necessary in a day

Can't destroy what never existed.

did you say shit like LOL in irl?

>Friends with a sand nigger

You deserved it

Video games didn't do shit, I did that.

The only long-term friends I have are people I either met or bonded with over video games

I'm too romantic for a woman.

I did it to myself. vidya was just the poison I chose.

>implying I had a social life to begin with

Attached: 1543033701666.gif (1080x720, 1.53M)

Same. Where do you live?

Nah, it's because my friends were 4-6 months older than me. As soon as they turned 18 I was ditched so they could go to the pub. If any of you have kids make sure they're born around the beginning of the school year so they're bigger, stronger and smarter than their late-born classmates.

More like my social life was already fucked from being raised by abusive parents long enough to think being treated like garbage was normal, as well as being bullied in my childhood for having a physical disorder that made me shorter and skinnier than most people, as well as having a shitty health overall. There are other things too that fucked me up like being sheltered and going to a Catholic middle school full of rich white brats while being none of that. Being into video games helped me make friends through a common hobby and getting better, and it helped me not being bored during my free time at the very least.

Attached: D4zqEzEWAAEA9gE.jpg (500x500, 52K)

I have a pretty girlfriend who I have sex with daily and have a long dating history.

I also have life long friends who deal with my shit when i need it, I've been playing video games everyday obsessively for years. Many times while flat broke and I've even got o fuck cute asian women.

SooS?

Video games didn't destroy my social life. Not enjoying drinking did, merely makes ill rather than happy, so that's 8/10 social occasions fucked.

Post a non-face, non-penis of your torso and I will post mine with timestamps to prove that I am a real degenerate

>tfw a girl likes you

Attached: 1377114437694.jpg (569x510, 45K)

Mental illness destroyed my social life, video games keep me alive.

I'm hairy and a bit chubby with muscle underneath from past athletics. Nothing impressive.

Neck yourself reddit nigger.

>if girlfriend = false then life = unsuccessful

Attached: angry npc.png (720x883, 199K)

Keep the damn tame, lest you ever be lame things stay the same if you play the game with no one to blame the girl with red hair will dance and you will never see, that she would have loved you even when you had to pee.

i wouldn't know. i cant pick up hints and i dont like shit tests

ha ha
he
fat
and
depressed
ha ha

When most of my childhood friends moved onto sports/drugs/bitches instead of staying with videogames like I did and I didn't really get an environment for my hobby to be social in

If you're such a pariah that you cannot attract a mate, your life probably is not very successful. Now, it is entirely possible that it can be while not having some sort of mate, but I have a feeling that the sort of people who identify with Ronnie probably don't have very successful lives. Lack of a girlfriend is just a symptom, not the cause.

>attract a mate
Adults call them exes.

Yeah, like some fat, lazy, bearded comic artist totally has any chance with girls.

He doesn't doesn't even make good comics! it's two panel comics.
How much does he make? $5 a year, bumming change?

I am using mate as a catchall for your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/non-binary attack helicopter.

Games didn’t do that, other people did.

theres someone out there for everyone :^)
just b urself and you'll find someone :D
pic is me btw

Attached: rippedchad.jpg (634x900, 127K)

When I quit WoW

video games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>social life

Vidya only accelerated my hate on humans which is nice because imagine being a friendly cuck until hitting 40 or 50 so you get grumpy too late over retards being malicious and bad fucks.

Made me far more selective, it's a good trait.

When I started making them.

from experience people i met on wow came in all sorts of shapes that its hard to find an actual bro.
that game is full of neckbeards, attention whores, fat attention whores, dweebs, autistic faggots, power tripping retards

I only need vidya and my own dream world tbqhf. Having people around is annoying as fuck, why would I ever care about a bunch of boring dumb fucks

That is the meaning of our existence

Pretty sure it was my irreparable facial birth defect that destroyed my self-confidence and social life by proxy

Attached: crying noose wojak.jpg (300x360, 36K)

This, basically

Attached: 1544576443021.jpg (462x429, 25K)

But it never did?
>he didn't play link battles with friends in Pokemon at summer camp
>he didn't go to a birthday party and play Smash with everyone there
>he didn't play Mario Party with his cousins when the adults would all go and hang out
>he didn't bond with a girl over Mario Kart
I feel sorry for you, friends

I have a handful of really great friends, great dealers who treat me good, a comfy girlfriend.
I'm happy with my social life.

Also, snuggling up, on a stormy night and playing retro vidya is maximum comfy.
What makes older games so cosy on stormy days?

To be fair, I had about a year of being an awkward loser in the 5th grade with no real friends, when Pokemon started to get big, me and the other few misfits got together to play it. They banned it a few months later from school grounds, but by that point, we were already hanging out after hours and playing 64 together.

The trouble with being a loser that's only friends with other losers is that you wind up developing an insular mentality because you literally have no other outlets for social activity and don't know how to find them, so it's pretty devastating when the group eventually breaks up after high school or when someone moves. It took me until I was 26 to really connect with people beyond a business standpoint, and even now, I'm still exceptionally leery of getting very involved with anyone, platonic or otherwise.

Didn't help that the friendships I had were mostly parasitic, though who had the upper hand changed every so often. When my friends wouldn't reciprocate, I'd usually go pretend to hang out with other people to spite them when one of them wanted to do stuff, even though deep down I would've rather spent time with them. I think it made them upset, but instead of using a bit of introspection and realizing "Man, I don't like it when this guy turns me down to hang out, I probably should turn him down when I'm feeling lazy," it just became a war of pushing it further to see who'd break first.

Attached: 1550457539792.jpg (933x747, 233K)

There is no meaning dummy

games didn't, food did. Being overweight made me sedentary and attracted to video games. I used to actually go outside alot.

had a few nerdy friends in school, it was the peak of my social life back then.
they all got themselves a gf and was heading towards normiehood before we even graduated, most of them got kids now I believe.
I preferred staying home and playing videogames a bit too often

Attached: Jack-Nicholson-in-Easy-Rider.jpg (757x426, 59K)

When I got a girlfriend but rather play games than be with her. 6 girls later and I now realize that I am more happy single. Want to hang out with friends I can, want to do absolutely nothing after work I can.

that was my experience with my second girlfriend. first one bitched about it but dealt with it, but my second one had BPD and would not leave my side at all.
lost a lot of friends that way and regret it. getting laid is nice but not when you need a bitch on 100% upkeep at the cost of your sanity and bro time

women did, which led to anime and video games

I don't blame it on games I blame it on my relationship with my family and the time the only person I considered a friend no longer wanted to be near me as soon as he became liked by the more popular kids.

I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I somewhat take solace in the fact that every one of my friends from high school have remained just as inept in their own way as me.

Every one of us just go to work, come home to an empty house, and wonder where everything went wrong. One tried to become a normalfag and has the outward veneer of one, but is just one of those funny guys that get instantly friendzoned. Another banged plenty of chicks in college on the regular, but can't get settled down despite him wanting to. The third teaches at a college and keeps no company outside of his profession, no matter how much you reach out to him, he won't do anything but sit on his computer or watch TV.

Most of all though, I hate myself for being stuck on an old crush after several years. I can get attention, but I can't keep any girl interested for more than a night or a few days. It's like they figure out something's broken under the hood once the sober light of day hits and want nothing more to do with me.

This can't be stated hard enough. The most damaging thing this site provides is the dopamine rush you get out of seeing people get riled up about things. It's so endless that before you know you've completely forgotten how to have fun unless you are seeing someone or some group suffer.

Attached: 1508647645146.gif (206x205, 967K)

true. only been on the site very often for 7 years. those 7 years i haven't done shit and life became stagnant.
but i get a lot of my game news from here and a place to discuss stuff with very very little filter. not to mention a lot of funny images and videos.

there comes a point where you just stop caring, no matter if you ever were successful or not, and videogames are only a very small factor

>this happens
>tfw you are already past that point

i'm on the way to that point but get certain feels of loneliness after seeing a cute cashier from store then remember how much i do not like conversations, and how weird it would be to flirt with a girl since i haven't got intimate with a girl in 7 years
then i just buy a bottle, get drunk and play videogames with random people who i wont ever see again

Switching high schools several times is what destroyed my social life. I've got no problem talking with people and opening up, I just don't know how the fuck to meet new people when all my hobbies are indoors shit. I can't even find new people for tabletop games.

fucking normies I swear, I'll laugh at them when I reach wizardhood, hard to believe I only got 4 years to go.
haven't even seen a pair of tits irl, things are going steady

Attached: 1555438821599.jpg (624x624, 93K)

>Giving credence to a random mutation that helped the early creatures get an upper hand
Might as well say getting fat or breathing oxygen is the end goal of our existence because those things sure did help us to survive and overcome.

When I would rather go straight home and play video games all day rather than do homework or hang out with friends.
>tfw cut ALL contact with any high school friends the moment I graduated

Absolutely based and cunnypilled

>implying I needed video games to destroy my social life

You can blame whatever and whoever you want for your incompetence and failures. But deep down we all know that there is only one thing to blame for everything your parents_______

Attached: 1525114687135.png (422x449, 212K)

>It's like they figure out something's broken under the hood
Man, this is so true. A girl can seem super interested in me and then after the first date she completely ignores me. I don't even bring up video games or weird hobbies and people still decide I'm not worth a second date.
I do have friends, though. One's a fellow Channer and degenerate.

This thread convinced me to start my lifting regimen again

well having a dad around would have been nice

Just get a sexdoll and project your emotions on it. Dress it up and fuck it. Love is all in the brain so just embrace your solitude. A sex doll is just as good as the majority of women who just lie down and take a dicking.

I always thought it was the other way around; spergs and the like only turn to excessive amounts of games because they're unsuccessful autists in real life. You think I would've willingly spent my childhood/teens staring at a screen if other kids actually wanted to hang out with me?

S-sauce please

literally not how you write code

>not meeting the love of your life at 4 years old
>not dating since the hormones kicked in
>not getting married at 20
>not being together for 24 years

i feel bad for people that don't have this.

First post best post.

>tfw have friends from middle school im still close with post-grad
I would take a bullet for every one of them. One of the benefits of living in rural nowhere land.

My social life never had a fucking chance to start with because I'm physically ugly, sure I work out and all that but when you have an ugly face it don't matter. Luckily this doesn't affect video games so I can enjoy them without dragging anyone's social circle down

You never now what could happen tomorrow, anons.
I literally moved to Korea, met a super qt chinese girl and now we're going on 8 months together. We live together too. And she's a giant normie who doesn't play vidya but doesn't mind me and my lewd games.

The ONLY thing that sucks about having a partner is less time to yourself. If I play vidya too long she definitely gets upset, and I constantly have to make compromises with my time which is fair cause she does as well. Just how it works, unfortunately.

>Running home from work on KH3 release
>Hyped beyond belief
>Get home and turn on PS4
>"Hey, wanna come with me to the store? Then we can go to a cafe together and have dinner."
>Pretty much had to do it
Unforgivable.

when I finally got with a girl and found out how fucking boring and awful they are

i love ronny and i mean no insult, but i have to ask at what point does a man become so pathetic, girls find it lovable

4cha, Movies and anime did that for me, not video games. Video games aren't gulty of everything!

>not updating the nicotine content information at the bottom of the page

so close

Olivia Mann

>have social life
>parents say you have no friends
>whenever you try to hang out with friends, your parents either refuse to let you out or force you to shut up for "talking too loud" to them
What the fuck is this meme bullshit
My friends all meme how I'm on house arrest too, it's such a fucking counterintuitive problem. I have no fear in asking people out, it's just that my parents will lock the door if I leave the house and wont open it.
I cant wait to fucking move out, only 2 more years

Attached: gachimusicstops.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>Play videogames
>Get told I'm not social
>Get social
>Get GF
>Have sex a lot
>Then shit gets normal
>Sex dies down
>She sits on the couch watching soaps
>She says videogames are for children
>No sex
>No videogames
>She's strong and don't need no man
>But I gotta repair the sink becuz "man"
>Got no friends left
>Forced to visit her stupid ass parents
>One day she tells me she wants to get pregnant
>Ah well, not much else going on anyway
>Get her pregnant
>Waking up for crying baby at night
>Moved my computer to tiny attic cuz baby needs a room
>Sitting here typing this
>Living the life guys, sucks to be you lonely fucks ha ha! ha..

Are you fucking kidding me? Every one my friends games or watches anime. I need to turn off my phone and pretend I'm not home so they leave me the fuck alone sometimes.

Nah, it was the social anxiety I developed in high school that really fucked me over.

Gynoids can't come soon enough.

>watches anime

they're talking about not having a social life after turning 18 user, not 12.

You can write C++ that way. Just hurts the readability

This is actually very well made bait.

When I got it back, since videogames has gone to shit I pretty much hardly ever play them in the past few years. My life changed dramatically for the better in these past three years, but not because I just didn't play games as much but because of other self improvement shit I did for for myself as well.

Have any of you anons turned to faggotry on accident by hanging out with a bro too long?

I fell for my best friend of 7 years on accident. Its been about 5 years we're together. still feels weird how it just kinda happened

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 86K)

>seinen anime doesn't exist
Fuck off american

experience as much pleasure as possible the most amount of time you can

you're retarded

I hope you guys have sex now.

Can't destroy what you didn't have in the first place due to assburgers making socializing nigh-impossible

Its fucked up but I wish I lacked a father or mother figure, having both and still ending up a failure makes me feel so much worse

Attached: 1541724712218.png (1022x767, 844K)

good luck with that kid, user

almost every single "relationship" or social advancement ive had was from videogames.

my first sexual encounter was /ss/ voice with an older woman during BC WoW. My first "relationship" was with a girl long distance in late BC WoW. I lost my virginity from a ffxiv meet with someone

So no, I'd say videogames have helped my social life if anything.

reddit spacing

Attached: 1403606560792.jpg (512x734, 122K)

Bait is made to get people riled up. There is nothing bait about that.

Same but
>gf cheats on me
>drop her on the spot
>yay I'm free again
>get a call a week later
>she's pregnant
>I need to take responsibility says her dad
>Ithinkthefucknot.exe
>get paternity test
>YOU are NOT the father!
>shuck and jive
>get back with bros
>hear form one of them about her new man
>Oh I know that dude
>ever so subtly note in windshield tell him to get a test himself
>dude wan't the father either
>family disowns the bitch, last I heard of her she's a waitress someplace
Fuck you Deborah and fuck you C for introducing her to me

I don't have a social life because fuck drugs and fuck social media
I also don't like fighting people over pointless reasons or want to fuck the same bottom of the barrel bitches I've gone to school with since kindergarten
Games were always a positive way for me to make friends

why are men so bad at leaving relationships they aren't enjoying?
every year you see thousands of retards broadcasting how badly they don't wanna go through with their upcoming marriage. why don't they just not get married?

>getting married

thats where you fucked up.

also, apparently you let her put your balls in her purse for safekeeping if you let her decide you cant have fun or sex

>faggotry
>on accident

whew lad

Attached: 1552163826248.jpg (640x599, 29K)

I wonder how many of us don't have dads. I honestly think that causes a lot of issues, all the other weird kids when I was younger didn't have a dad either

This

Not enough sfms desu

>except it's more like Yea Forums shaped me into a person who doesn't care about having a social life.

Yea Forums is your social life, you idiot. and even then you didnt make the best of it

Attached: lcQ8f.jpg (1600x1067, 512K)

Dear santa,
I wish for cancer, i've been good.
Please give me cancer and let me die next year.

Attached: pop team prayer.jpg (281x179, 17K)

15-17 my social life sucked because of the internet and vidya. Had a low end non gaming pc. Plenty of internets and the discovery of mmorpgs.

18-23 were the wonder years. Managed to get laid plenty, drink plenty, abuse plenty of drugs, and learn plenty. Had a proper job with proper friends and all.
Light gaming during this time frame.
Dark souls series and some CoD. PC was destroyed somewhere during my 17th / 18th year.

24 - 26 start gaming hard again, my social life starts fading away until there is none. Still playing consoles

26-28 built myself a high end gaming pc.
Social life is non-existent. No need to ever go out again ;)

>tl;dr: age 28

Cancer is a shitshow, ask for an aneurysm.

could you find a quicker method to die instead of dragging your family's pain on for years and bankrupting them to give you medical treatment when you've given up anyway? thanks

I spend way too much time on Yea Forums but I also have gone out way too much this semester. You can enjoy Yea Forums and video games and have a good social life. You just need a good sense of time management which I totally lack. Also you need to put yourself out there and not expect things to come to you.

How old are you faggots? You realise when you get to 30 or older having friends doesn't mean shit anymore right?

>wanting cancer
Nigger cancer is slow as fuck you don't want it. And it's not even a guarantee. Instead wish for a heart attack.

That's only true if you having a family. Besides,
>Not wanting to one of those old fuck bros that have been through the thick and thin of things together

Bigger I shiddy diggy do.

Fucking do it yourself, fag.

Fuck.

Attached: 1535355124174.jpg (600x449, 22K)

Valve and other 90s-early 2000s vidya companies seem like they must have been pretty comfy.

Yea Forums is doing the opposite to me thanks to /fit/

This. Yea Forums turned me into a total tool

Which one of you made a move to be more than friends? What was it like?

When I quit runescape.

after playing it 6+ hours a day every day since I was 11 years old.
once I finished high school I quit the game and realized I had pissed away my best years clicking the same stuff over and over.

I feel like I can't talk to people, like I'm retarded, I don't know how to do shit I should know how to do. It feels like I WASTED my time and didn't realize it.

Attached: watamote.jpg (500x562, 24K)

>you will never be best bros with Dank Dave

Same i met my wife on wow. People are sleeping on getting laid via normie mmos

Fuck man, I’m you but now I have that cocksleeve girlfriend and she’s about to change my lifestyle in a drastic way and I’m not ready for it nor do I want it. Stay single. You’ll be happier and you’ll thank me for it in the future

Wait until you're 29 years old and still falling for the same shit. Don't end like me.

Still time to go and enjoy some parts of life. Of course, you probably missed out on some moments youll never experience.
How old are you?

>have online and irl friends
>after a couple of years i realize that most of my irl friends and I don't talk anymore
>still have a decent amount of online friends

Men actually fall in love and get attached to their partners even when they treat them poorly. We also don't have the convenience of being able to just hop to new partners, so a lot of guys end up convincing themselves that the next milestone will fix the relationship.
>I'll meet her parents, things will get better
>We'll move in, things will get better
>We'll get married, things will get better
>We'll have a kid, things will get better
>We'll just take a short break, things will get better
Things don't get better.

I'm 23 now.
I still play video games a lot, but I've made some positive changes in my diet at least.

I've recognized the problem and actively try to improve my situation.

the key is just to keep friends with the same interests. if you can't manage to do that, then you are probably doing something wrong (i.e. being an insufferable asshole that Yea Forums has bred you into)

>have best friend played video games with since elementary school
>we still do this to this very day even after he has graduated from the military
>made a new friend at my first job doing helpdesk, he was into the same game and it branched out from there once I realized we lived close (small town)
>now he is my roommate and I get to come home to talk about video games and weeb shit even as an early 20s man
>managing a car on my rather shit but managable paycheck
>bros 4 lyfe with military friend, even after the basic training put him in line he is still himself
>fuck yeah ultimate friendship

still haven't managed the woman part yet but I don't really feel in a rush quite yet since my friends aren't either

Hopefully things get better for you. Is weight the main problem that keeps you from having a proper social life?

neither did, your own personal choices did.
take some personal responsibility for once you mong

Are you done trying to sound smart? Maybe share your story? If you have one.

don't be a retard, if your life sucks change it
it's entirely legal for you to make a mining claim in national forests and set up residence in your own personal mine out in the beauty of nature
become a woodsman and live out your life as a hermit
visit the nearest town every once in a while so you can shitpost from public computers

actually no, I've been thin my entire life. even though I wasn't overweight I could still see that what I was eating wasn't good and changed anyway. my energy levels improved, but I had to get some dental work done.

My biggest issue is location really, I live in the sticks and there's nowhere to go, and nothing to do that isn't online.
I don't feel secure enough to move somewhere else because I've been here my whole life.

>play lots of vidya
>been on Yea Forums since 2010
I have friends I see just about every day, I've had a couple gfs.
All I'm saying is that neither Yea Forums nor vidya can ruin you without you making a series of conscious decisions to neglect the things that you know would actually make you happy.

Attached: set phasers on party.jpg (570x769, 176K)

>procreation is a random mutation

Attached: 1549824657235.png (211x246, 11K)

Jesus if you are older than 18 shouldn't care what they have to say, just go

>even though I wasn't overweight I could still see that what I was eating wasn't good and changed anyway. my energy levels improved
not him but could you elaborate?
I've been a skelly my whole life and at 23 I'm feeling increasingly lethargic. could really use some tips on diet.

I hate ronnie because he is supposed to be the caricature of a pathetic man, yet he is far superior to me
>has a talent
>has a friend
>has had MULTIPLE women want to date him
>can still enjoy playing video games
I would cut off my left arm to live his life, but he just keeps moping and throwing it in the gutter.

shit b8 but for the chance you're being real then you did this to yourself you retard

It was the other way around

sexual reproduction is.
You know there's organisms that can reproduce asexually right?

video games didn't kill my social life. some drunk shitstains in a pickup did

they didn't, they made me a bunch of friends in HS/College

Magic the Gathering made me more friends than video games though

Yea Forums shitpostery and memery brought it all together

drink less soda, masturbate 1 time a day maximum, don't eat an entire bag of potato chips every single day, stretch and do some basic exercises once in a while.

you aren't gonna get jacked but this is basic bodily upkeep.

try cooking hamburgers and chicken on a grill instead of frying it.

Never, I wanted to kill myself but videogames helped me bond with my sister and now I'm truly happy and spend all my time with her

>Caring about sexual relationships of any kind
When the basic selling point of a female partner can be achieve with your fucking Right hand, maybe it just isnt worth it to pursue "a better experience"

Attached: 1556234070538.jpg (1024x721, 132K)

Im curious, are your mtg friends normal people? Or is it more like a circus?

WOULD YOU SAY IT WAS MADE BY A...

...MASTER BAITER?

HUR HUR HUR

Agree with this. I fell into acting like a total asshole influenced from Yea Forums. After a while I realized how much of a cock I was being and just got it together.
Noticed a huge improvement in how I approach people/things and my general outlook, as well as how others perceive me

It wasn't video games, it was my bitterness and hatred of others desu.

>drink less soda, masturbate 1 time a day maximum, don't eat an entire bag of potato chips every single day
damn I'm already not eating junk nor drinking soda. I do drink coffee however. and for the exercise, I've been doing 10 pushups a night then upping that by 10 each month, I'm at 60 pushups a night now.
I think my problem is simply not eating enough to match the amount of pushups I'm doing maybe?
also I think I get up too late to eat. like 10-11am, I'll eat some cereal, then at 3 a sandwich or hot pocket, then dinner at 6, then another sandwich or something at 9. I think I need stuff in between those times

thanks tho

Welp at least he's not a virgin am i right guys?!

Attached: 1546832229919.jpg (770x998, 208K)

I had none. My time was spent with work, vidya and meeting chicks.
But married for 10 years so now its just vidya at night time when the kids are asleep

Ronnie is the Dilbert for a new millenium.

>it's video games fault I'm a loser!

No, if video games didn't exist, you would've still been a loser. It would've been books, or insect collection, or any number of other things.

But keep blaming everything else in life instead of taking personal responsibility. It's got you this far right?

Attached: 1556078244879.jpg (803x446, 122K)

it didn't, shitty friends did that

based cunnyposter

you know the rules user

Attached: come on anon.jpg (477x297, 42K)

try eating more meat. Make a hamburger or a chicken breast.

maybe add some granola bars throughout the day.
a bowl of rice or some top ramen.

nigger I already railed the fuck out of a phat-assed emo chick back in highschool that was way, WAY out of my league every weekend so I feel like I'm all good on that front, I got way more than I deserved and I'm not gonna start feeling sorry for myself now

Attached: 1554259639759.png (868x958, 258K)

Yeah right you suicidal permavirgin lmao

Games didn't a traumatizing childhood, adolescence and teenage years did

I've lived with my girlfriend for 4 years and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. She's my best friend and always supportive and kind. :)

for those of you who are gay or having questions about your sexuality you probably got molested as a kid, or have self esteem issues and insecurities. Simply quit Yea Forums for a while and talk to people. You'll realize all your fretting and faggotry was a figment of your mind.

Do you think it's normal to have had only one single sexual partner in your entire life or something? Jesus is just going to a bar and talking to a drunk girl too overwhelming for you weird fucks?

When I quit college because of videogames and was failing because of videogames taking a lot of my time compare to my school work.

When my girlfriend dumped my ass for playing too much

When I started to stop socializing because of videogames.
When my best friends stopped wanting to hang out with me because I played too much videogames.

When I couldn't get my social life back and stopped talking to everyone because of videogames.

So now I'm a socially awkward loser who even at my job has trouble socializing with coworkers because I only play videogames and they talk about normal stuff.

Attached: 1542230968326.jpg (600x404, 103K)

Attached: streamitifyouresogreat.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

I wouldn't blame my disinterest towards alcohol, working and "partying" on videogames

I'm also a depressed balding manlet so my self-esteem is weak even without 'unhealthy hobbies'

Attached: 1525859778911.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Guys no , stop this thread . I wish to retain my hope , i want to keep up hope

Attached: 1554943671724.gif (500x280, 1009K)

>it's video games fault I'm a loser!

No, if video games didn't exist, you would've still been a loser. It would've been books, or insect collection, or any number of other things.

But keep blaming everything else in life instead of taking personal responsibility. It's got you this far right?

what anime is this from

have you considered just wearing a mask?

Attached: Doctor_Doom_Stan_Lee_Interview.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Im beyond repair

Attached: 1480443204950.png (680x686, 718K)

Attached: 1556207920761.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

junio high... i just cant stop, i need help

Sometimes I imagine if I had a time machine, whats the shortest amount of time I would need to go back in order to make my life different enough that I wouldn't have become depressed.
Somewhere along the line there was a "last chance" where across all the possible timelines or whatever, I sealed my fate. It was probably something dumb like I chose not to eat my vegetables when I was a kid one time and it caused a chain of events that locked me into the depression timeline

>Tfw my finals paper is due tomorrow
>Haven't even started it
>Haven't even read the book
>I keep playing videogames even though I should stop

This is when you know you're addicted but can't stop. I'm just like my father and his smoking. It's going to kill me.

Attached: 2a8.png (1000x988, 629K)

>forgo social life to dedicate myself to vidya
>vidya is now a social experience

Attached: 8E8FF3AE-4505-43FE-9893-B4AD9BA16CA3.jpg (1224x1224, 85K)

Truth is video games never destroyed anybodys life. The reason so many people have invested what appears to be an unreasonable amount of time into this hobby is simply because they didn't feel like they had anything better to do.

I think few of us consciously elevated games to the top of priority. It merely settled that way due to having been born into a life without any clear defined direction or companionship. Video games are the easy-out for us to escape from a pointless existence.

If you identify gaming as a bad habit, don't try to tackle it directly. You'll either fail or find another form of escapism to replace it. Instead invest in yourself and the relationships around you. Although its a tall order, finding even a modicum of direction will do wonders in reorganizing your priorities.

Please keep trying

Yea Forums first fixed me from being an autist who would unironically quote the joker IRL then ruined me further into someone who's afraid of saying anything period

Attached: 1981251_0.jpg (630x630, 17K)

>boomer enters thread

you can't just call everyone a boomer and expect all your problems to go away, user.

Catholic, rich, white, doesn't matter. Middle school is just plain fucking awful.
I had more enjoyable experiences hanging with the private preppies than I did in my white and black public school full of fuckwads.

We don't. We literally don't have anything better to do.

What gives the same adrenaline rush as Vidya?

What gives the same amount of concentration?

What gives the same amount of fun?

Nothing. Nothing can beat Vidya. And that's why so many are addicted to it.

Videogames are literally beating sex now.

Teen boys who should be getting prime teen pussy are giving it up for FORTNITE.

But no, it's not the videogames fault we're all socially retarded silly! It's us! It's our fault!/s

Attached: 1550398003434.png (775x655, 646K)

>Video games, anime, and movies/tv shows keep me entertained whenever I want, considering taking up a hobby like music or art to add to entertainment
>Get off whenever I want with porn or erp
>Don't have to waste time or money on a girlfriend
>Play games with my online friends whenever I feel like it
>Might be a shut in, but at least my free time is mine
I've had a couple girlfriends, one online and one irl, and it's fucking insane the amount of time you give up appeasing women. They require so much fucking attention and get mad if you take too long to reply to their texts.
Meanwhile I can go fucking days or even weeks without talking to my online bros and hop into a game session with them without being ree'd at about how long I've been gone.

I'm 23

Do it right now, user. I crammed some one-nighters and pulled through with a pretty OK GPA. It's no way to live long-term, but you can still salvage this one.

Crank this one out, I believe in you!

Attached: 1524998284175.gif (480x270, 363K)

Boy howdy, if you think being a little upset about your social life, economic stratum, and lack of love is bad, wait 'till something in your senses or body stops wanting to cooperate with your life. I wish all I had to worry about was >tfw no gf. I don't even think about others anymore. I wish I could find solace.

what's the paper/book about?

I just recently got a sexdoll for this, it works. Only complaint is that she's fucking heavy
hotter than all the fat girls I've fucked so worth it

What's the book? Hopefully a good user lurking on by sees it and gives you a quick rundown on the subject and give out pointers.

Nah it's a debate paper on if using the atom bomb was good or bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-223822.png (836x1486, 1.01M)

how many pages does the paper have to be?
do you have a pdf of the book? that always makes it easy to ctrl+f relevant passages

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 660K)

For or against Japan, you know we're all gonna say we should've tried for a third.

i don't understand what destroyed my life but video games are one the things in life i believe to enjoy.

Attached: 1555989344050.gif (314x360, 1.01M)

This but I'm not fucking around, I've been on Yea Forums for 14 years.

Cmon buddy you can't believe that.

'videogames OP how can IRL ever compete'

Winning a game of madden will never compare to the camaraderie and satisfaction of your team pulling a clutch win.

Juggling some fool for 15s in tekken is nothing like dedicating yourself to a martial art and watching your technique and health improve.

Grinding social links is a joke compared to settling down with a qt high school/college gf.

Games have two key advantages over real life, accessibility and low-risk.

Those young boys you mentioned don't know they're giving anything up. They honestly don't know the possibility of romance exists because they have no role models and no context by which they feel like they can hang out with qts.

They're not addicted, they're ignorant. Show them a better way and I believe they'll change.

He is not lonely who finds happiness in solitude

1500 words debating with another student.

I just suck at English writing and only have to take this because it's part of the curriculum for some reason for CompSci and programing.

Attached: 3434547733.png (252x176, 75K)

It was the internet and drugs/alcohol for me.
Drinking and smoking weed really kills your brain, not to mention it made me open to trying other shit. Games are and always were just a cope

I became socially introvert because of people I met, not because of videogames.
Actually I met better people in videogames.

Attached: 213.jpg (326x316, 17K)

The one on the left is cute in a mousy sort of way. The other two, especially the one in the middle, just look "off" to me. Something is definitely wrong with their faces and their hair looks like it was dyed blonde, unnatural. The middle face looks as if it was poorly constructed from clay. I feel like the muscles in her face can't extend enough to express different emotions. Its as if she's made of rubber. You know how when you were a kid and you made a funny face your mother would tell you that if you kept doing it, your face would get frozen like that? She looks like that actually happened to her.
The one on the right isn't actually that bad now that I'm looking closer. She just looks very plain and not as cute as the left.
Left is adorable and I love her curly hair. I bet she has a cute laugh.
Marry Kill Fuck

it's so sad seeing girls complain about their boyfriends not giving them enough attention. But these guys are the ones who get that attention? it doesn't make sense.

Its because left has the best smile. Middle is a forced smile, whereas right may be a bit too made-up but is still cute.

>1500 words debating with another student.
are you just like pretending to debate? or do you have their side and now you have to write a response?
either way man 1500's easy to pad out. give me more info

>I just suck at English writing
I would rather do fucking math than write shit I hate it so much.

Perhaps try calling them a nigger and then roasting their hair and clothes.

Liar I’m always alone and it hurts so much

> goes back in time to the point of trauma
> finds himself a kid again
> locked in a room
> raped
no way to fix it.

you obviously don't find happiness in solitude. user's post never implied that all people who are alone are happy.

[/spoiler]In this paper, you will answer the following key question: “Was President Harry S. Truman’s decision
to use the atomic bomb against Japan in World War II necessary and justified?” In other words,
was the bomb necessary to force a Japanese surrender and to avoid a massive loss of lives on both
sides, or could these outcomes have been brought about by other means? To assist you in
answering this question, you will read J. Samuel Walker’s Prompt and Utter Destruction: Truman and
the Use of Atomic Bombs against Japan, one article, a video that I will provide you, and any other
sources that you would like to use. You will structure your paper as follows:
Part I. Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
Describe in general the question that is debated. In doing this, be sure and answer the
questions below. Do not attempt to answer the questions or evaluate Truman in this
paragraph; save that for the conclusion!
• Why did Truman choose to use the bomb against Japan?
• What were the immediate and long-term consequences of the bomb’s use?
• Why has Truman’s use of the bomb been so controversial?
• How have historians and other key thinkers viewed the use of the bomb from the
time of its use down to the present?
Be sure and state the key question in your introduction, and also state that you will try to
answer it in this essay (but do not use “I”, “us”, “we” or “our” in the introduction).
Part II. Historical Debate (5-6 paragraphs):
1. What is the main point of view of each of the sources? Devote one paragraph to each
source, in the following order:
a. The video (youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM)
b. The article by Gar Alperovitz
c. Prompt and Utter Destruction (you may write two paragraphs if you wish)[/spoiler]

>1500 word
Hahha what are you like 12
Literally takes like 20 minutes at most to right
Shitters I sware

I guess but i also feel like I’m suffocating around people
My brain has issues
>hate being alone
>uncomfy around people
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

2. Analyze the evidence that is provided to support each point of view: What types of
evidence are used? Is the evidence persusasive? Why or why not? (Note: do this for each
source within the paragraph on that source; do not make #2 a separate paragraph..

In other words, in each paragraph, I want you to summarize the author or speaker’s opinion on the
key question and the most important evidence he uses to support his argument, and then briefly
comment on whether or not (and why) you believe the author’s argument to be convincing
Part III. Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)
1. Based on your research (that is, from reading the assigned textbook, the articles and
watching the video, plus any additional research you did), how would you answer the key
question? Why? (Note: the “Why” is extremely important…make it persuasive!)
2. How did the reading(s) change the way in which you understood the subject?
3. How are the issues presented in the reading(s) still relevant today? Please explain how
your personal background and life experiences might influence your perspective on this
topic.
4. Imagine that you have been asked to tackle a current national or global issue. How would
you use the readings to help you do so?
Format
Your paper must be between 4500 and 5100 words in length.

Girls don't like anyone.
Sex doesn't exist.
Love is not real.
You cannot change my mind.

this is disgusting.

>Shitters I sware

Attached: 1551994188912.jpg (865x891, 422K)

those instructions are 300 words. a third of what you need, and you'll be rephrasing the questions themselves multiple times. user you got this holy shit.

found you a review of the book
historyinreview.org/promptutter.html

God I want a loli to tie me up, completely dominate and rape me.

I agree with the first and last but the second one is just delusional

>Got an N64 for Christmas when I was three
>Played NES games at my grandparents' place whenever I'd go out there
I've been playing video games since before I knew what a social life was. Same with anime.

Attached: 1459019126331.jpg (432x250, 31K)

You sure I got it? I'll try user. Wish me luck. I just hate reading and writing. It stresses me out since my vocab is so much worse than other students who are much younger than me.

I never had a social life and I'm never going to.
That shit does not interest me at all.

Attached: this.png (318x304, 2K)

yeah you got it. think of it this way; if it's due tomorrow at midnight or whatever, it won't actually take you a full 24 hours of writing to do that. maybe 4 at max. hope that review I linked helps.
I've written a 6 page essay on a book I never read in 3 hours. I believe in you user.

i swore i was straight at the time

I did shockingly enough. I dont know why but somtime in adulthood i realize i loved this person. I realized I trusted them and wanted to wake up in the morning with them at my bedside. none of it was sexual or anything. I just wanted them in my life and they felt the same way. so we've been together ever since. its still weird. like its called sexuality but my attraction was 100% not related to sex. so it upsets me when people think being gay is just wanting to pound on dick. sometimes you just happen to fall in love with someone of the same sex. and if you or your family is morally against it, it can be a real struggle.

How did you manage to pull that off?

I'm a lonely virgin, but at least i'm not fat.

had the .pdf of the book and could use the professor's powerpoints and lecture notes as reference for things I needed to ctrl+f in the book.
It was a book about some lady civil rights leader, and everything in the course notes correlated with events in her life, so I just kind of went back and forth between the two with my own bullshitting to fill in some gaps.
also used the wikipedia page that had a pretty extensive bio section on her life.

When it was too late.

Someone give this man a loli

Are you me?

>it was the vidja gayms
No you faggot, it was you.

I dont give a fuck though, the best moments in my life were with vidya, the few parties and friends i made were "just ok" to downright "annoying and boring but deal with it so you can be social". If i could i would stay a shut in forever with my video games and animu, the outside world fucking sucks.

Losing my opportunity to wizardhood was honestly the worst decision I have ever made in my entire life. Anyone that tells you to stop enjoying your video games or anime needs to fuck off.

Attached: 1555992725921.jpg (750x710, 64K)

Thank you. For years I've been trying to figure out why people bother to troll. "They are just looking for attention" has never felt satisfying but your point makes complete sense.

>wanting a social life
You'll understand in a few years, kids. Life isn't like high school. You won't have any friends or any sort of social life. And going out and partying and doing other shit isn't going to find you your wife, it'll be some mediocre bullshit like meeting her where you work or at some random function.

Enjoy the realization that your life up to now has been a fucking lie and ill-prepared you for real life.

But do you pound on dick?

>high school friends went and did their own thing, many of which involved getting the fuck out of here
>barely talked to anyone in college
>literally only made two friends in college because I overheard one say they didn't know shit about Touhou
>actually hang out with them which I still find fucking strange since I couldn't have imagined my dumb ass casually interacting with others outside of a classroom
Don't be afraid to show of a glimpse of your power level if you think you can afford it.

Attached: 1477118810921.gif (400x300, 349K)

Shortly after my teens, maybe. Not going to bother with women because I'm jaded enough as is and would probably kill myself if I had my already shitty life completely ruined by divorce court. Bifag so might settle for a guy if one ever sweeps me off my feet but I won't count on it considering how ugly, boring and quiet I am. I'd like some friends I can count on, but again I'm boring as fuck so even making online ones is a struggle. I honestly don't know how I might have turned out without games to distract me, I was introduced to them before even starting school.

My social life ended after middle school.

My social life went to shit because i chose to hang out with shitty people in one corner of the net.

It's because the chads they're dating know for a fact they can ignore them all they want but the girl will never actually leave

not that sexually active desu. my partner isn't that sexual (probably due to aspergers, idk). mostly just cuddles and kisses. i kinda prefer it that way. i never really had much of a sex drive. dunno why.

They saved me from social life. Did you talked to people lately? It's the nost boring retarded shit.

>parents ask if you have a girlfriend yet

Attached: DEE07D0B-10EB-4D96-A889-008225924B91.png (400x293, 181K)

because having to start all over again sucks. same thing with why people keep doing jobs they hate. It's stressful, time consuming, damages your sense of self-worth and there's no guarantee that you'll even be better off with the next person you meet/job you take.

That's actually really sweet. I'm happy for you, user.

this thread absolutely OBLITERATED my day

Attached: 1554537264724.png (677x605, 270K)

thanks user. I hope luck for your relationships too, present and future

Did anyone else have that moment in middle/highschool where you realized you were left behind by everyone? I was used to playing video games and when the next year started everyone was talking about drinking and sex. That’s when I realized vidya ruined me

Yes and it is necessary for them to survive as is sexual reproduction. How can a population populate without reproducing?

Lol
No.

>tfw you don't understand why she likes you

Attached: Aaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (1280x927, 244K)

>tfw 50 page paper + site project due next month
>haven't even started

Attached: 1548377122390.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>parents stop asking

Attached: images(5).jpg (512x480, 27K)

How long does that take? I’m scared for when I hit that point

I wrote a 50 page paper in 2 days once. Got the highest grade in the class (100%). I just structured it off of two A papers in the past. (not the content, but the beats). Ask your professor for A paper examples.

>having the opportunity to be in school
>throwing it away

Attached: 1543901857431.gif (100x100, 144K)

They gave up on me really early, so I doubt my experience is a good comparison. 27 now, about when I was 23 maybe?

This is why I don’t visit this shithole of a site often. Been doing way better as a human being without it. Fuck this site it’s a trap to make you hate yourself

video games didn't destroy my social life, I just lost basically my entire social circle after high school and always had trouble with making friends. I constantly feel like nobody wants to interact with me any more than the absolute minimum possible, and I don't have anything of value to say/ask most of the time, so conversations with me are fairly awkward. Not really sure what to do about it now; tried to get into MtG to get experience talking to people again, but I have trouble making any decent conversation or getting people to want to talk to me.

Fucking never.

I'll never understand that argument of "HOW DO YOU MAEK TIEM FOR [X]". I always have free time for the dorky shit i'm into while having a full time decent job, wife, and social life. I dont know man...i'm lucky as shit, I guess. I just feel like there are so many hours in a fucking day how do you NOT have time. Make time nigger.

>Have a weekday 8 hour job everyday

>Get to go home and play video games/hand out with family and brother

>Browse Yea Forums so i can have the best of everything

Learn to get better at life fag

Yeah, I have a girlfriend of 3 years. Similar situation, I still play video games a lot but there is definitely a portion of my time spent hanging out with her. I dont have any other friends so it's not so bad though. She plays video games too and is okay with lewd shit so at least there's that.

What the fuck are you doing in Korea, Onso?

It wasn't the video games, it was my looks and personality.

Yes, best friend of almost a decade. He has a gf though.
We only hang out once a year due to distance and school/work. We watched porn together one night and I asked to suck him off the next morning, he turned me down respectively but he did tell me that he thought about it last night. The year after we watched porn again and I put my hand on his leg and it evolved into trying to jack each other off, but he could not get an erection, so we quit and went back to our business.

Attached: 1546520091568.jpg (500x500, 23K)

sounds like he cares about you emotionally and is sexually curious but ultimately isn't turned on by dudes.

Darker than black

Yea Forums has been around for a million years. If you're not some married 30+ year old, what are you still doing here?

He watches gporn and frequents RP chatrooms. He said he just doesn't want to do anything that would jeopardize his relationship with his gf.

not that user but members of my family still bring up the "getting married some day and having kids" thing like i'm capable of rationalizing that i should waste vidya/anime time on some harlot rather than things i'd actually enjoy doing
argued with my mom recently about it (yet again) and she kept saying that i should just marry a rich girl. she continued to ignored me bringing up the statistics which show that they still have a major tendency to try and marry up. she has a tendency to try and act like i didnt say anything in response if it conflicts with her view
my dad is a bipolar mess who stays on pills constantly to keep from having "episodes"
also we live deep into a rural area

well that girlfriend isnt going to murder herself, user

probably about 8th-9th grade when i realized that kids who i knew played games were rotating out of it while i plunged deeper

when i discovered i couldn't talk to people anymore beyond polite chitchat

I have many male friends who I see regularly. I have no female friends, coworkers or even family members beyond my mom and a few distant aunts. I don't really get along with most women, I can never relate to them. They don't have much interest in me because I'm ugly, and that's fair enough obviously. I can relate to incel posters sometimes because I'm lonely without a partner but I've never felt any hatred towards women, and I've always had friends. I feel infinitely more sympathy for anons without friends than anons without GFs.

Attached: 15458227393.jpg (640x960, 63K)

My social life was already destroyed forever by being raised by a neurotic bipolar sociopath cat-hoarder that wanted me to be a tranny so I didn't really miss out on much.

Attached: 1556212317702.png (797x1080, 292K)

His gf better be a god damn amazing loyal bitch because holy shit that dude has integrity.

the thing about dads is that they're either a pillar of your family or they're pure cancer

i had the latter

You never had a social life to begin with, you retarded fuck.

When I was 5 and my class mates laughed when I told them I played a video game in the weekend.

playing video games is a sideproduct of my sedentary lifestyle

only ugly chicks do, makes sense since I'm a fat fuck but atleast my face isnt unredeemable

Attached: 1467941222469.png (481x481, 184K)

when i went to school age 9 my teacher failed my summer report cuz i just talked about videogames I played. She didnt believe me when I said thats all I did. I didnt go anywhere outside. She said thats what a loser would do and I broke down crying

Fuck you Ms. Fowler.

>kid
>completely obsessed with 2-3 franchises
>make a pest of myself, meshing with people is hard but not impossible; have a few other interests to get me by
>13
>spend so much time on the internet and playing games I don't see the appeal in having a gf, autistic and can't imagine exposing yourself to being hurt, don't find women particularly attractive
>lose what little friends k have because they think I'm gay
>don't make any friends after that
>realize vidya is ruining my life, stop playing it much by 18
>all that happens is I get more into other fiction instead (books, manga, VNs, anime)
>eventually slow even that
>at this point impossible to relate to anyone IRL, no interest in normalfag shit, get asked "what are your hobbies," and "what do you do all day," so disgusted by normalfaggotry and completely disinterested even those who don't completely reject me out of face and will let me do stuff with them out of pity I don't take up on offers, and when I do I hate it
>talk to people online and realize oh shut I'm gay after all because of video games fucking up my development in critical years and a lack of intimacy
Thinking I'll inevitably kill myself.

Attached: sakura_doori.png (315x315, 102K)

If you don't want it, you don't have to do it. Just dump her.

Can't kill what never existed in the first place

Attached: 1555095455414.gif (430x530, 1.98M)

>still lives out home
>thinks hanging out with his family counts as a social life
Cringe

You can still do all that shit and socialize with people. You only have to have a few hobbies that relate to most. Sports, movies, current events and politics are a great conversation topics

Attached: 1552541844927.jpg (900x1271, 122K)

i hope you disowned her

Don't care about any of those but the latter two m, and it can't work because the few times I've expressed my opinions on them it never went over too well. I'm not even a /pol/tard but my views are too off from the mainstream and people really, really hates that

*Dong brrrring ding ding dinng dinng dinng dinng*

Attached: 95.gif (500x496, 764K)

Literally nothing is fun for me except video games, watching Youtube videos, indulging in weeb media like anime/manga, reading interesting stories/articles, and shitposting on Yea Forums. I should've degraded myself to enjoy mainstream entertainment, but I've gone too far. I've set myself too far apart from the average person.

Attached: __cornelia_and_puni_atelier_lydie_suelle_and_etc_drawn_by_tatsukisan__sample-4f620446786fce8f5107a1a (850x601, 158K)

far too late. Yea Forums is my only social interaction now.