PT outfit is literally female Joker

>PT outfit is literally female Joker
>only character other than Joker to use the standard school uniform
>handsome dudes S links added, from pretty boy Morgana to the hot male teacher/nurse
Were they planning to have a FeMC but changed their minds midway through development or something?

Attached: 1556115610958.png (960x1180, 157K)

the next announcement is going to reveal she's actually a playable FeMC, but what will happen is Ren will be the NPC.

This makes sense, but only for a Switch Port since they have to downgrade the visuals for one. But even then, that seems unlikely unless Nintendo made agreement to wait for a Direct

They designed everything and even began implementing her as MC, but then realized it was too much work so they changed her to a party member.

It's not fair FeMCbros.

Attached: __female_protagonist_and_mysterious_girl_persona_5_the_royal_and_etc_drawn_by_byoru__sample-e2c09ae4 (850x769, 106K)

Maybe one day.

Attached: 1553546619014.jpg (1944x1825, 380K)

Exactly this.

How is it more work to rewrite the entire game to include an extra character rather than just including a female option and changing all the hes and hims to shes and hers?

I meant how is it less work sorry

The vanilla story doesn't make sense with a female protagonist. You'd have to rework parts like the prologue confrontation, interrogation scenes, and every interaction with Kamoshida.

>Joker is a boy
>Stops a sexual assault
>Guy is a rich politician
>Joker is fucked

>Joker is a girl
>Stops a sexual assault
>Turn around and say he sexually assaulted you too, an innocent and cute little high school girl.
>Politician realizes how bad this is. Gives her about 1,000,000 yen to go away and forget the whole thing ever happened.
>Game never happens

>Were they planning to have a FeMC but changed their minds midway through development

Sounds about right

I know how to fix this
Make Shiido a girl too

>>Joker is a girl
>>Stops a sexual assault
>>Guy is a rich politician
>>Turn around and say he sexually assaulted you too, an innocent and cute little high school girl.
>>Politician realizes how bad this is. Gives her about 1,000,000 yen to go away and forget the whole thing ever happened.
>>Game never happens

this

just changing he to she would not be enough

>Were they planning to have a FeMC but changed their minds midway through development or something?
If game journos actually investigated we would have an answer

>Make Shiido a girl too
go on

>Joker is a girl
>Stops a sexual assault
>Rich politician claims she was a student prostitute trying to proposition him
>The story continues as normal because this is japan.

Feelsbadman. I just want to romance Ryuji

fix'd

Attached: made_for_the_melanin_enriched.jpg (960x1180, 87K)

Yeah 15 years old girl beating up adult politician
Whole prologue of the game doesnt make any sense without major changes

>romance retardji
get your brainhole checked.

>KEKSHIT
take this 5 and leave

Attached: 099.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Can I have a version without the tattoo please?

Joker doesn’t beat Shido up, he literally just taps him on the shoulder

Based.

This would redeem Joker as a character, but Atlus wont do this

Probably not but there will be some story reason to why her persona change is similar to Joker, mostly because of the nature of whatever the fuck this new dream dimension is going to end up being

>Joker is a girl
>tries to stop sexual assault
>gets raped instead

>That stupid bitch that posted the re-draw blocked her twitter

HAHAHHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK.

Why is this shit a standalone game and not DLC for the base game? Is Atlus really going to ask me to pay full price for a game I already own just so I can access a few new features? Bullshit.

Attached: 52243179f6de989d052a628148a5e084.jpg (850x1004, 134K)

>PT outfit is literally female Joker
There is probably going to be a story reason for this. Metaverse outfits are based on that person's view of rebellion so Kasumi probably associates Joker strongly with rebellion which leads to her outfit looking like his.

Yes you retard but Shido falsifies both his and the woman's statement that Joker beat the shit out of him.

because it's obviously a sequel like p2ep, not a rerelease. they've made drastic changes to futaba and morgana's storylines that are incompatible with the original game's story.

A 15 year old girl pushing over a drunk guy is perfectly believable

imagine the smell of that costume after a hard mementos session MUH DICK!!

Is Atlus worse than GameFreak at this point?

user... it's time to let it go.

He can still falsify a girl assaulting him, it would even look better on him since he refuses to fight a girl you flaming homosexual

>because it's obviously a sequel like p2ep
Wrong. It's a glorified rerelease with some shiny new character routes added for the sake of being like P3 and P4. All of this is just a glorified expansion pack that would be better served through a NG+ playthrough.

Yes, Black2White2 & HG/SS are better than any Persona game except 2 IS

You can't be that delusional, right?

no, because atlus makes god-tier games. game freak makes shitty movies anymore. and game freak owes all of its success to ripping off atlus' ideas.

Attached: 1551299222368.png (634x270, 60K)

Still hanging on to the very end hun user I can respect that .

Attached: __yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_5_the_royal_and_etc_drawn_by_soejima_shigenori__bbb68b12153861c852a7c540d (623x1285, 359K)

>t. Angry self insert fag who really thinks he’s Joker

Attached: D899B719-6D0A-4219-9645-A2DB17BCC00B.png (504x581, 194K)

Are you implying an officer let alone a court would willingly believe a 5'4 highschool assaulted a grown adult male enough for physical assault charges?

>It would look better because he wouldn't fight a gi--

She's underage and there's no way they're going to buy some 5'4 highschooler attacked a grown man to the point of bruising him for no reason.

You're delusional, he'd pay her some money and tell her to fuck off.

Doing a picture of Kasumi and Hifumi transforming into Dairanger.

If you don't think you're joker than you are playing SMT wrong

Persona 5 is literally garbage & so is Persona 4

Imagine the splits

if it's garbage, why did you spend six years begging for it?

I didn’t, i own a PC, PS4 & Switch. I’m not a poorfag like you Europeans are

LOL

Attached: -17501.png (1440x823, 969K)

Cope Soigger, people only want ports because Nintendo takes forever to release their fucking first party games & leaves huge droughts without any information on them.

persona 5 has cutscenes and gameplay.
nu-pokemon has cutscenes.

I spent 11 years waiting for this shit game. I'm hoping Royal fixes the plot and gameplay

Attached: 1556214776038.png (933x720, 585K)

Damn, that's pretty sexy. Should totally be an alt cos-
>Queen of Spades

FUCK YOU

I think you’re playing life wrong

>people only want ports because we have no games
wow, that was a self-own if i've ever seen one.

P5 has gameplay?

no

she looks like she just woke up late from bed and grabbed wathever she found first without stoping to pay attention to what was she wearing