Comfy Switch Thread

Whatcha been playing on your Switch bros?

What are you hoping the Switch Mini to be like? Do you believe it will be released in June like WSJ/Nikkie says?

Attached: 632007-nintendo-switch-640x360.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/#games
youtube.com/watch?v=qD54sROmeIM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7_k9lrBN3w
kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2489840
damota.me/ssnc/checker
ismyswitchpatched.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, are we getting a switch revision this june like they said in Bloomberg or not?

Attached: new switch.png (564x1374, 312K)

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Post your Switch

Attached: IMG_20190424_171558.jpg (2752x2064, 577K)

>Dragons Dogma yesterday
>Picross S3 today
>BoxBoy + BoxGirl tomorrow

ah fuck bros

I haven't bought a Switch game since Smash Ultimate came out, but I'm gonna buy Team Sonic Racing because kart racers are fun.

My guess for the Switch mini is that it will have nondetachable controllers, smaller screen size and a longer battery life. It will have it's own mini dock sold separately, and you can still sync up wireless controllers to it.

Have a 13 hour plane ride coming up bros, which game do i get? Katana Zero, Baba is You, or Cuphead? I can only get one

Cuphead imo

Cuphead will last you longer depending how good you are

Doesn't Baba have hundreds of levels and a level editor? or am i mistaken?

IS MK11 good for the switch?

I haven't played Baba yet

Seems like a pretty poor port unfortunately. Missing features, always online, BIG graphical downgrade (and I'm not even a graphics fag)

Dark Souls (30% off on the eshop rn) or Phoenix Trilogy, lads?

>supporting Capcoms Switch support

Dragon's Dogma. It's been maximum comfy just exploring the land of Gransys. Think I'm about to do my first dungeon today.

Into the Breach

Man what a great but punishing game.

Hell no

Dark Souls on Switch is maximum comfy but Ace Attorney has a really fun story. How conflicting.

>Super hyped for Cytus on Switch.
>After every single song it tells me I need Nintendo Switch online, for what I assume is score matching with other players.
>No option to turn it off.
Not comfy, but at least Moe Chronicle is coming tomorrow.

Attached: 1555238281969.gif (500x281, 893K)

Looking forward to Hat in Time imminently. From what I gather it's basically a short Odyssey which sounds nice.

>Bloodstained ROTN will run at 30fps

This fucking game

My switch came today and I'll be getting Dragon Marked tomorrow. Wish I could play it this weekend, but I'll be too busy selling my PS4 and its games this weekend.

Is getting a Switch still worth or not? There are like 3-4 games that seem interesting enough to get one but I'm not sure if I just shouldn't wait a little longer and just piratefag it. Can it do anything other than play bought games at this moment? (talking things like homebrew or Youtube/Netflix)

Been playing Darksiders, since I missed it on the initial release back in 2010. Definitely helping me scratch that hack n' slash itch until Bayonetta 3 finally exists.

Went back and played through Blaster Master Zero to prep for the sequel, so that's on deck right now too.

Probably gonna grab the new BoxBoy game tomorrow.

Attached: Darksiders_wrath_of_war_by_sigresource-d3ex8ob.png (987x810, 1.08M)

Played Katana Zero this last weekend, was not prepared for it. Felt so fucking comfy playing a great game when I had no expectations going in. Looking foward to a possible sequel, the mechanics were excelent and game feel was top notch

Torn between getting some games like Okami and Katamari and Darksiders physically or digitally

Switch is just so convenient to have digital games

Bet you wish the giant bugs were giant trannys instead you ugly fuck

There is as really active homebrew scene right now, not that hard to get into. I can boot retroarch on it, youtube also works. No netflix right now though

Been playing Dragons Dogma. It's really comfy to play it outside of home and then coming back to continue the quest docked.

If you're strictly in it for the gameplay then you'll be fine. Anything else and you're fucked, but it's really more issues with MK11 itself than the Switch version.

But there are no character tutorials on that version and the hair looks like garbage.

dragon dogma, im loving it in handheld

Bayonetta 2. It’s great so far.

Just bought Virtua Racing from the Japanese eshop

Attached: E4801134-6F24-4916-B90C-C283B8571977.jpg (1170x658, 66K)

Do you have any amiibo? If you have Bowser, Bowser Jr., are any of the Mario baddies it allows you unlock a weapon that is otherwise incredibly tedious to get to through normal means.

Honestly just don't buy it period, don't support devs like them. Im fine with the graphical downgrade because that shit is obvious, but they removed essential shit like character tutorial in a fucking fighting game, other shit while claiming there will be no parity. AND they opt to put it in a fucking 8gb cartridge to force you download a 16gb patch day 1, DO NOT SUPPORT THEM

Should I play octopath or torna?

7 days online code: C032Y2GforVJSYWTT6
The motion control for Mario Tennis is garbage.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Does anyone know if 999 gold coins is the maximum you can accumulate? I have 999 because of the Tetris Championship, but probably should have a few more coins since I bought a game recently...

Ebay gave me a $10 off coupon out of the blue so i picked up pic related

Maximum comfy to play on a rainy day or on my balcony with a fire going or something

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FinalFantasyXX2HDRemaster_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 316K)

Dragon Marked for Death
I dropped it for a while when they nerfed AoD (even though it deserved it) and now they've added more quests and increased the level cap twice so I figure it's time to grind again

Attached: 1553635200754.png (710x800, 780K)

Torna, Octopath's charm wears thin once you're about 20 hours in.

brainlet here, hoy do you access the japanese eshop

I've had more than 1000 at one point when I registered multiple games at once, so I don't believe there's a cap (at least a realistically attainable one).

Not 100% sure but i think you make a second profile and set its region to Japan when it asks

Fuck no.

Log in to the Nintendo site, choose your name in the upper right corner, click on "settings", choose "Japan" as where you live.

Switch is genuinely giving me the problem of having too many games that I want to play at once.

Anyone else have BB+BG preloaded?

Attached: cq5dam.thumbnail.319.319.png (319x305, 12K)

Torna no doubt

Should just wait a bit, these games from DE drop price really fast. Fuck them for charging full price desu

>play octopath
>play for about 20 hours
>finish unlocking all 8 characters
>get through the chapter 2's of my first party of 4
>about to start my first chapter 3
>randomly burn out and haven't turned the game on in about a month
tfw I still want to beat it but I just have no desire to play
I was really enjoying it too, its not like it was a slog so I don't know why the 20 hour thing is so accurate

Doesn't look like it has a cap, but it does have expiration date so don't hang on it for too long (like 6 months to a year)

>Whatcha been playing on your Switch bros?

absolutely nothing, thing is collecting dust until Animal Crossing.

Been playing a shit ton of FF recently. Don't know whether to jump into XII before i start X-2, or wait. I'm not too fussed with a Switch Mini, so as long as there's no huge upgraded version, more power to 'em.

I think I'm going to spend it all then. Is that Box Boy Box Girl game good or is it child's puzzle?

IMPORTANT DETAIL : if you do this you gotta make sure there is NO FUND left, because if there is any fund left it gonna be removed. (gold coins are fine)

alternatively you can just create a japanese account, however if you insist to have all your game on 1 account for possible future move then do the region change. i bought HK for cheaper in mexico eshop and it still counted as bought normall in us shop

Has anyone tried Steamworld quest?
i’ve only played dig 1 and 2 but quest is some sort of card game

I can't wait for Fire Emblem bros...
I hope marriage is back

Attached: DfmRz1iVQAIp7QZ.jpg (700x936, 87K)

No idea, doesn't really look my style. Baba is you however is pretty fun for puzzle, but also could be pretty hard sometimes

Box Boy is fucking awesome

Theres a demo on the eShop. The levels start off very easy but they get pretty brutal before introducing new mechanics

It does but I wouldn’t consider myself a brainlet and I’m only 20 levels in and having to really stare and think about it or come back to it later and that’s less fun to do on a plane ride

The good thing about Cuphead is that it’s difficult but it’s definitely beatable so you get a little further in the level each time and it’s addicting in that sense

>pick fem byleth
>can't marry edelgard
>pick male byleth
>can't enjoy fem byleth
its the same lose-lose situation that fateswakening put on us

3 months, fucking hell jyuly gonna be a busy month
actually the rest of the year gonna be a busy half

ikr its fucking annoying. I feel like i have nothing to play right now, but later in the year there's going to be too much...

If I try to change my country and have funds, do I get any warning? Or does the money simply disappear?

So is Dragon's Dogma worth it all? I own it on PC but playing it portable seems awesome.

Ok faggot I’ve had enough stop posting your stupid setup every time

>tfw you finally get into the zone after your 20th tries and you kill the bastard boss without losing one hp

Finishing Valkyria Chronicles 4, close to the final battle. But I dont know if I'll be able to finish it before FF12 comes out. I want to play MK11 too

The only games im waiting for is Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing which seems like they are years away...

Having a blast with xenoblade 2, with the expansion pack the game is fuckhuge. Waiting for CTR at the moment, might buy Sonic Racing if the feedback is good enough.

>want to finish VC4
>that super tank boss that I fought twice now has traumitized me

Is someone kind enough to tell me the current status of PSP, PS1 and GC emulation on the Switch?

Attached: 2352353.jpg (200x499, 55K)

they will give you a warning about the fund removal and asking if you are sure on the website

the fuck is that screen/tablet/screensaver shit on the right? is it one of those digital picture frame?

How capable is Retroarch? Up to N64? PS1?

>heard about pro version rumors
>then hear rumors it is delayed till 2020
>wanted to wait it out if it was this holiday but now who fucking knows

Should I pull the trigger bros? Any chance of some e3 announcement?

I'm not too worried about it, i paid $25 out of my own pocket and it was a small gift to myself for completing my Junior year of college with a 3.6

psp core is new and promising, can already run certain game like KH birth by sleep
ps1 has been fine for a while, i played bof3 and 4
GC no fucking idea, i think weirdly enought it has some problem with older nintendo cores running 100% speed

I don’t. Is it worth it to go buy one? I know you can use them in other games also.

Attached: when-nintendo-doesnt-get-game.gif (480x360, 3.46M)

anyone play zodiac age on the switch?
How well does it run and is it likely to get a decent price cut in the next year or so?

The only thing that's looking likely is a Lite model in June

Nintendo president said there will be no announcement about new hardware at E3. But that does not mean that there are no new hardware being prepared.

How are you displaying your switch on the tv without a dock?

Nice, I will wait for x12 to drop price before i get it. Not sure if the us version will have jap audio.
I honestly consider getting resident evil gameson cartridge because I never really pay for them b4, but capcom decide to make 1 and 4 download only so they can fuck off

Buy them just for the weapon unlock? No way, despite what that guy said, you can just look at a small guide to collect the pieces for the weapon later. I mean for bayonetta you are not just gonna play each level once

He is probably using a cable extender or a 3rd party dock. I myself use a cable extender to the dock so i don't have to put it inside the dock multiple times that might lead to overheat or surface scratch (although i got a screen protector already)

Thanks, I guess I'll hold off on buying a Switch until they iron out the Dolphin emulator. My Vita will still be useful until then.

Just got Super Mario Odyssey and Mega Man 11 Demo, gonna play those till my bf gets home :3

snoy disinfo to try slow sales, just like this thread

I picked up Disgaea 5 and the Mega Man collection yesterday. I haven't touched the former yet, but since I liked FF Tactics I look forward to it. I'm also thinking about getting the MMX collection since people really love those games, but still not sure yet.

What are your favorite 3D platformers on this system so far? Beyond the obvious, you know.

Attached: 20190425_150103.jpg (5312x2988, 3.44M)

FFX-2 and Dragon's Dogma are the big games I'm playing right now. I've also been playing Enter the Gungeon a lot recently.

looking to buy it, but only physical not digital. For some reason physical delayed here (UK) until may 10. URGH

No but I'm getting it. Still need the 3rd on 3ds.

Thanks, user. Is there other cool uses for the Amiibo?

how is dragon's dogma?

The best part about the x collection is the janky dual boss fight game. The overall input lag is such a downer for me though.

Persona 5 beta

I'm gonna be on a plane for 6 hours tomorrow so I went to look for a new switch game. I couldn't find one so I bought a new controller so me and my wife can play smash. Did i make the right choice? Is octopath fun?

Is Dragons Dogma really that good? The art style is so fucking disgusting

Does anyone else actually like musou games?

Been playing Baba, I must be a brainlet with how often I get stuck and want to rip my hair out.

Attached: 1542097333519.png (338x654, 349K)

I have 50 bucks on the eShop, any recommendations from the current sale? Any must have exclusives in general?

It's extremely overrated but it's a fun game

Only with properties I like. Don't care for the actual chinese shit ones.

I played it on 360 back when it came out and yea it was really fun. I've been itching to replay it recently, probably bc of this board

Yes. Never been interested in Persona but I like the character designs so I'm looking forward to P5S

Yeah you can google around and check for more recent footage, I mostly only emulated ps1 and some gba games. Waiting is a good strat if a better version come out it will help the emulation more, the only possible downside is they gonna be really tight with security and it might take a while to crack it. The recent firmware 8.0 pretty much halt the chance for the patched consoles atm

nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/#games

I think the best one is the usage on smash where you can store and train the CPU to lv99 so it can beat your ass in practice

not him but solid so far for me on handheld
i need to remember to do the wood section first befor i got cucked out of it again
capcom is so fucking weird, they actually use a 16gb catridge for the game but they only charge 30 bucks for it. meanwhile megaman and re get the retarded digital code treatment

I did notice slight delay in MM1 when I played it, but if it's not worse than that it should be fine. Not to be one of those fags saying everything needs a Switch port, but it is a really nice way of playing these games nowadays.

You might need a guide on earlier levels that introduce mechanics for the first time. Sometimes the solution is something the game gives you no hint should be possible. Once you have a good feel for everything that can and can't be done things are a bit more manageable.

I like them, but I wish they had armour and weapons customisation like Monster Hunter.
They're really fun to play some music and pretend it fits like a 13 year old.

Even without the input lag MM1 already has a bit of a delay compared to later games so I guess you should be fine.

Yes but i already paid and put like nearly 80 hours on hyrule warrior on the wii u. I know the switch version have nearly double the content but i don't want to pay full price and go through half the grind again, gonna wait for p5 one

It's one of my favorite games of all time so I'm not the best person to ask about the game in general. The port is fairly solid, but has issues with small items/plants popping in very close to the player. Trees and enemies all appear at a pretty good distance, though.

MHGU

Any good japanese exclusives to buy on the eshop for 1000 yen? I have money leftover from getting Virtua Racing and Puyo Puyo.

word
I haven't played it before I've just heard some nice things

I think some of the musou games have a bit of customization, but those are the chinese/japanese titles like 3 kingdoms or samurai. The licensed one usuall have their own system like hyrule or fe

I already have that one. Great recommendation, though.

Pixoo Divoom

Cuphead and Baba will do you good for a long plane ride. I hear Katana Zero is a bit on the short side.

I remember playing Doom on a plane ride last year, poor bastard next to me forgot to bring anything to keep himself occupied and he just kept looking over my shoulder.

Attached: iggy lol.png (260x500, 276K)

What games will we have next year bros?

>Bayonetta 2
>SMTV
>Heavily rumored Monster Hunter
>Metroid 5
>Heavily rumored Zelda game

I just threw my Switch away for not porting P5. Anyone in the Portland area, check your trash cans.

Champion Jockey Special
not sure about the price though

>ever believing rumors after today

Full version of Deltarune hopefully.

I'll even double dip if the PC and Switch version aren't released at the same time.

Attached: screeeeeeech.gif (300x600, 80K)

Yes kanata is short, I went through the whole playthrough and only took me a couple of hours
It's like hotline miami, when you get the gameplay and understand the map you get through them quickly. Still an enjoyable game though

Found it, cheers. My my, user has shit taste in games!

good shit bro, gonna buy this for my brother next birthday in a couple months

>thinking u gonna get full deltarune by next year
ha ha, good joke

Wasn't that Labo update for Mario and Zelda today? I'm morbidly curious how those turned out.

Attached: 1426496874538.gif (372x302, 2M)

I held out on the switch version of Undertale to see if it gets a physical rerelease alongside Deltarune in the future. I ended up buying the Undertale soundtrack to tide me over in the meantime.

>paying for music

Bought a used one today, currently backing up everything before I slap some CFW on that bitch.

GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK TOBY, I DIDN'T BUY YOUR MERCH FOR THIS SHIT.

Attached: 1524391219479.jpg (340x321, 28K)

bump

Child of Light is the only good western jRPG ever created. Valiant Hearts is garbage. Still worth it. Too bad Child of Light was only a tech demo of the engine and we will never get a sequel.

Katamari Damacy REROLL, 10 bucks off atm

Why was the Wii's Lineup of games so fucking terrible compared to other Nintendo consoles, despite selling the most units?
> NES-SNES
> 1. Super Mario World 2 (97)
> 2. Super Metroid (97)
> 3. Chrono Trigger (97)
> 4. Super Mario Bros 3 (97)
> 5. Final Fantasy VI (96)
N64
> 1. Ocarina of Time (99)
> 2. Perfect Dark (97)
> 3. Super Mario 64 (97)
> 4. GoldenEye 007 (96)
> 5. Majora's Mask (95)
GameCube
> 1. Metroid Prime (97)
> 2. Resident Evil 4 (97)
> 3. The Wind Waker (96)
> 4. Twilight Princess (96)
> 5. Zelda Collection (95)
Wii
> 1. Super Mario Galaxy (97)
> 2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97)
> 3. Twilight Princess (96)
> 4. World of Goo (94)
> 5. Super Smash Bros Brawl (93)
Switch
> 1. Breath of the Wild (97)
> 2. Super Mario Odyssey (97)
> 3. Breath of the Wild 2 (97)
> 4. Super Mario Odyssey 2 (97)
> 5. Metroid Prime 4 (95)

Cuphead is pretty fun. Also need to get back to Dragon Marked for Death

Blaster Master Zero 2

>> 3. Breath of the Wild 2 (97)
>> 4. Super Mario Odyssey 2 (97)
excuse me? also Twilight Princess was on gamecube bro

Because you're using review scores to determine the quality of the systems.

I'd say the Wii is better than the N64 at least.

>review scores used as an indicator
Because nobody is a hardcore fan of Wii Sports.

How's DMfD? The art style looks pretty good and I'm a fan of Megaman Zero, but I'm not sure about how grindy it seems to be

Thanks, those two look quite awesome, specially Katamari

Yeah I picked up for $30 on Aliexpress

The Wii had Sin and Punishment and you're calling it "fucking terrible" you turbo faggot.

Playing Smash with my brother, its comfy af, even though i always beat him

>3rd party dock

Attached: 1483825731201.jpg (373x519, 19K)

playing cuphead. shit is so much fun

Revisiting RE:Revelations2 after abandoning it for some time. Slowly playing through taking my sweet time. It's quality. I've enabled Gyro for the ADSR though; much easier hitting shots that way

my brother is a cloud one trick and he fucking wreck me with him, any other pick and i can beat him 50/50 but his cloud is just so annoying. didn't help he play more than me as well

Mario Odyssey and BOTW VR updates coming tonight

Nope, its actually docked to the original, I'm just using an USB-C Extender

Attached: 4-8.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>playing
just got samsho V special, kind of annoyed cause I already have V. Wish I could trade it for samsho II or KoF 98 or something.
Aside from that, smash, mania+ encore and FF7. Been having a lot of fun with these, ff7 is my first final fantasy games.

I want to get katana zero and cuphead as well but I’ll definitely need to invest in a sd card. There’s a lot of games I’m excited for and I see the appeal of having them digitally like CTR and TSR, the spyro trillogy, the new SamSho. Cybershadow looks cool as well.

My next physical purchases will probably be Sword, Animal Crossing and Prime 4.

I’m happy with my switch so I don’t care about the mini. But I am interested in the version that will follow it. But if it’s not some crazy screen or performance upgrade I’ll stick with my switch.

Attached: E49B5CDB-C21D-461E-B5A5-C2C94A9162A7.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

I fucking knew it, even call out it here i have the same exact usb extender

what physical games do you wish you had digitally and vice versa?

i wish i downloaded splatoon 2

It hasn't arrived yet but I ordered a $10 dock shell replacement from Amazon. The huge amount of wasted space on the stock one triggers me, and makes it pointlessly non-portable.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 5.07.35 AM.png (1170x972, 539K)

this is gay

Honestly I like to collect catridge, but man i know having animal crossing digitally would be wayyyyyy better and make so much more sense

hmm gonna get one game- don't have a huge amount of time to play. BOTW, DOOM, Cuphead, skyrim or rocket league seeing as theyre all on offer.

Attached: 1517968703273.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

I liked the gundam ones but that’s about it. They are cool and I get their appeal but I hate grindy shit

*AliExpress, not Amazon

Which one(s) should I pick?
>Dragon Marked for Death
>Monster Boy
>Momodora
>Katana Zero
>Moonlighter
>Wargroove
>Ape Out

Cuphead, stuck at Cagney Carnation currently.

I wish i had sonic mania physically and gunvolt striker pack digitally

Can you install games on two different microSD cards? Like say I want to play another game that is not on my current microSD I just pop it out and put the one with the game I want in it.

Cuphead.

BotW, Skyrim and Rocket League are huge time sinks. All 100+ hour games.

Don't even consider Doom for a purchase.

Either Wargeoove, Katana Zero or Ape Out.

Which of these games are you a bigger fan of? Advance Wars, Megaman/Shinobi/Ninja Garden or Hotline Miami? Your answer is equal to which of the former you should get.

>MK11 is charting on the eShop
>Box Boy isn't

what the fug

Its super comfy right. I'm waiting for my fake Switch Pro Controller from Aliexpress

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Gunvolt
I still gotta beat the second game

Shinobi, MM and Ninja Gaiden by far, so I guess Katana Zero it is. What's wrong with Momodora and DMfD?

Yes. Though you can't just pop it out you have to turn your switch off before changing cards. I have the more larger games on a seperate card myself Rocket League (9 GB) Doom (10+GB), Warframe (13+GB) etc

>Don't even consider Doom for a purchase.

Disagree. DOOM is fantastic on Switch and 10/10 game

Same here, I left off at the last adept stage for both copen and gunvolt. I keep putting it off for some reason.

>tfw I bought Doom and Dark Souls on the Switch despite owning them on PC

Did I make a huge mistake?

Attached: 1555247409130.jpg (1080x1588, 717K)

I have never even heard of Momodora before and DmfD is just really fucking generic and mediocre.

from experience :
-moonlight looks nice, but the gameplay isn't as good as expect in both the dungeon and the shop aspect
-kanata zero : nice game, short though like hotline miami. there will be future update
-wargroove : if you like advanced war and tbs then there is no brainer, also have online community for you to download other people maps and campaign so you can sink a lot of time into this
-dmfd can hold you for long time as well if you like Inti Creates games

[hands dancing intensify]
youtube.com/watch?v=qD54sROmeIM

totally, but you have to restart the switch though. can't just pop in and out like the catridge

Great to know thanks. Saves me the three hour drive to civilization.

Doom has great gyro controls and is great to play in short bursts on Switch

I heard Dark Souls is also comfy on Switch but I haven't played it

how do you assign it to install to SD card?

shh. Doom is comfy AF on Switch

I re-played both and enjoy both, honestly i really like the gyro control, it should be fucking standard for every shooter on console desu

you faggots said persona 5 would be on the switch yesterday, then you said it would be today.

where is it?!

the switch will default to installing game on SD card 100% if there is enough space on the card for it
without card or space then it will revert to internal memory

ok thnx

crazy, this was just uploaded
youtube.com/watch?v=C7_k9lrBN3w

The only thing that sucks about that shell replacement is that spring mechanism being gone.

Attached: IMG_20190425_132156192.jpg (4096x2304, 1.73M)

i'll mostly be playing it undocked- should i till get it? i heard about performance issues

That looks pretty fucking good, I guess if it has problems it would be the usual specific game by game issue we often have with pretty much every emulator. Run good with some games but for some reason not with other, probably just need to check compability list

I've been playing it both docked and undocked and it's been great. I heard there were issues before the patches too but it's pretty much been ironed out now.

Good to know, I was thinking that I maybe should have picked up Xenoblade 2 instead but I'm not even sure if I would enjoy it

Attached: 1549836028952.jpg (960x1280, 113K)

nice controller, i got myself the xenoblade 2 one

FUCK DIGITAL. If I could, I would buy literally every Switch game physical even it does cost more than its digital counterpart. Because at least then, I don't have to worry about the game being gone forever like a fuckton of PS3/Wii games now are.

That being said, I do hope that Blaster Master Zero 1/2/3 get a trilogy package the same way Gunvolt got a twin-pack.

Just don't dude. Its so fucking blurry and slow. Handheld can drop to like 360p. It runs at 30fps with drops. The whole thing handles like shit. They threw motion blur and depth of field blur and every trick they could to mask it but it looks awful.

I'd rather you hack your switch and played the original Dooms and Doom 64 before playing Doom2016 on switch. Literally any other option but switch is better. And I'm a huge switch fag I wish I could say it was worth it but it's not. If you're after a FPS I'd recommend Paladins. It's free.

Poorstation o mine

Attached: IMG_20190413_172000.jpg (3264x1840, 1.01M)

hundreds of level, no actual level editor.

It's in the game coding but atm it's just left-overs from development. IIRC guy says he wants to flesh it out into something for players to use but as of now, nothing.

>If you're after a FPS I'd recommend Paladins.

Yeah, no.

>ff sedna
but why? i fucking love the og games back on playstation day but this is obviously just not that

matter of taste. there's far more people who say they can't play it / don't like it. for me its fine I don't have hugely high standards

How many official Switch Pro controllers did Nintendo make?

Attached: IMG_20190425_133129651.jpg (4096x2304, 1.57M)

Right now I'm playing FFX/X-2 HD Remaster, and Cuphead. Going to go get Dragon's Dogma tonight. Really looking forward to replaying that.

Are pro controllers any good?
Got my switch today, still debating on getting one.

It was on sale, 2 euros only. So I said fuck it, why not?
Still haven't launched it, lol.

But to be ontopic, I'm playing Chocobo Dungeon and after that... I dunno, is Picross 3 coming out today?

you mean limited edition? i think only 3 that you posted

it should be but >no touch screen available
also i like pic cross 3d more, hope we get another one

Also, I just got a bluetooth receiver that's usable with wireless headphones. Works both docked and portable. Great investment if you want to use wireless headphones with the system.

yeah they're nice

>juggling 2-3 jprg at the same time
Man i can't do that shit anymore, i would just end up abandon them. Cuphead and shit is fine in between though, so atm im only doing dragon dogma as the main one

Is it still worth it to buy the Switch or should I wait till the summer when the prices drop?

I never got the chance due to life circumstances.

Odyssey 2 would be nice, and I definitely expect it considering that game is still yet to receive any substantial DLC.

Better than 30fps (barely) alternatives like Doom and Wolfenkike.

Honestly, it didn't bother me in first Picross for Switch. For reasons unknown I still haven't bought Picross 2.
You know what I want to see? New Planet Puzzle League. That was, no joke, one of my favorite DS games.

It's not though. DOOM is actually fun, even at 30fps. Paladins is fucking terrible.

>should I wait till the summer when the prices drop?
who told you this? if there is a lite version like predicted, they just gonna sell that and this one in tandem. the only way the current version get a price slash would be the upgrade version come out

>whatcha been playing
Old ports that run better on every other platform, and games that are designed with 5 year old in mind, so they're too shallow to be fun.

May want to get one at some point as a backup. My Joy-cons aren't that reliable after a year and the Pro is still solid.

Thought there'd be one more, aside from the standard.

on this note, can the Switch run Game Boy games? i'd love to replay some of my childhood favorites

I concur. paladins sucks. All 60 frames per second of it. Doom's mechanics are solid and gunplay is spot on. Crunchy shotgun on lock

Fate/Extella Link

huh i didn't play that one, but yeah ds had some very fun puzzle games
meteos was one of my fav

Monster Boy without a shadow of a doubt. That game is outstanding.

Yeah, there is legit no debate about the gunplay in Doom, shit is just so sastifying to shoot and play. Paladin just doesn't feel like you have any weight, but it is usually the problem with f2p multiplayer games, they never really feel that polished to a t compared to some single player AAA

How's that work portable, like where does it plug in?
>meteos was one of my fav
My fucking man.

>Gunplay
>At a silky smooth 27fps

Mmm sure feels great amirite?

Dark Souls and Katamari are both on sale in US

Mario Tennis Aces has a Splatoon 2 like demo with a free week of online

You must have really fucked up if your 60fps game feels infinitely worse to play than a "27fps" game.

Are you retarded? I only talk about the gunplay between the 2 games, I don't even own doom on switch you mongoloid. You can play both on PC and doom gunplay still fucking miles better than your shitty paladins game

>How's that work portable, like where does it plug in?
USB port for docked, undocked he probably get a usb c -> usb small cable

One of them will end up taking precedence over the other I'm sure but I will indeed finish both.

Is Portia any good? Looking for something to scratch the Harvest Moon/life sim itch until Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley didn’t grab me.

Thinking of getting either it or Dragon’s Dogma.

>the upgrade version come out
what are the chances? it's already 2 years old and still $300 desu it's due for a drop, no?

Horrible load time initially and dropping framerate in combat

Tbh if you really like traditional farming style you won't really get this one here. A lot of shit has been streamline and quite lacking in variety of crops. Im at year 2 and i think i don't have anything else to do, already max upgrade everything because i went full business mode.

Some positive : It does has a pretty good crafting system and NPC and events. But in general the fast day + other issue knock a lot of points off of it. I'd say wait a while to see if they gonna keep update to help it better, the game is like a WIP even on pc, the publisher is from the UK but the actual game is i think made by chinese devs so optimization is quite poor

I would wait for Rune Factory 4S or Doraemon Story of Seasons

>I don't even have Doom switch

Then why the fuck are you butting in when talking about it? You don't know that it plays like shit on switch so shut the fuck up.

I have it and can confirm it plays and feels great on Switch

Stay mad

No idea, all the rumor saying this year or next year but i don't buy them anymore until nintendo come out and said it. Tbh i can see a 50 bucks price drop, also i don't know where you live but you should look out for deals. Do not buy the console for 300, go for bundle or sale. I got mine on ebay for like 260 with case and screen protector, just gotta keep your eyes out

I wish we got the Batman Arkham games on Switch

Playing through Katamari Damacy Reroll. Honestly pretty shocked at how well it feels to play in handheld mode.

huh, weird they don't just port the triology over
fucking city and origins were on wii u for christ sake

I feel like the Switch Mini wouldn't work too well. The Switch is designed to be the exact size that it is, because of the Joy-Cons, but at the same time you can't make the screen shorter because then you'll have weird borders around it.

isn't mini is pretty much just the same size but joycon has no rumble and not detachable?

If that's the case, then yeah, I suppose it could work

what spring mechanism?

I'm enjoying my adventure casually 2 days in. It's a great adventure game.

i imagine it's to do with the game sizes

probably don't want to pay for expensive cartridges

i like handhelds :)

Attached: IMG_20190425_223403.jpg (4160x3120, 1.62M)

>30fps and 720p
kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2489840

What a fucking shitheap.

why people have both 3ds and switch makes no sense to me. shit's the same if only they made the same games for it. can't wait for the nextgen nintendo shits out

I feel like there's no excuse for Bloodstained to run worse on Switch given how the game looks.

I use them both because they have different games, thats all. the fact that 3ds is easy to hack and get all games on it for free with online and everything helps

same with the switch though

>Bring Switch to my daughter's three day dance competition
>Guy came up to me after the first day was done
>"Man, you were smart in bringing your Switch. I'll try to track you down tomorrow so we won't be bored."
>Never see him again

Godspeed, Switch Dance Bro.

>Been stuck in a hotel since yesterday, not on holiday
>Started playing Shovel Knight on and off throughout the day and Blaster Master Zero 1 for an hour before bed (taking my time with BMZ)
Been having fun with them but I'm not sure if I want to play Plague Knight Because it seems it'll just be retreading the base game too much.

This one that centers the tablet to the USB port.

Attached: IMG_20190425_144419525.jpg (2304x4096, 2.35M)

mine's one of the patched ones. can't hack it

meant for

I will toss my 3DS if Kid Icarus Uprising gets a Switch port. That and I don't think every Sega 3D Classics game is getting a Sega Ages version.

Anyone played Momodora? How is it?

who the fuck is in the development team? any well known name?

We are getting some new labo spirits soon, i wish new spirits were a thing every weekend, also i wish spirits had some information like trophies

i have all 1316 of them, they are not really that useful but i like making sets that just feel fitting for certain characters, also i just wanna know when are they gonna use that gift button in smash ultimate

Attached: D5B4PiQUwAE-z8u.jpg (1200x675, 187K)

you are lucky, what he interested in wasn't the switch but the hot steamy gay sex

Anyone here good at smash who can bully my Pikachu until I git gud

Attached: 1500463960406.webm (480x480, 287K)

Boi he went flying

just wait til tomorrow, Yea Forums have weekly smash thread in the weekend where you can get your ass beat by one trick pony

>We're getting Sega Ages Herzog Zwei and Wonder Boy in Monster Land

Attached: 1385851874192.gif (500x364, 983K)

Igarashi and Wayforward are the only non literal whos.

I like it. I need to start working on a set up like this. My room could do with a new paining

Pls

So how shit does Dragon's Dogma run?

>Herzog Zwei (first console release since the 1990) and Virtua Racing have online multiplayer added
How does M2 do it?

They're full of wizards. They got Outrun to run at 60 fps.

So should I get one or not? I've been holding back due to rumors of them releasing new hardware but they seem to be debunked now

Just finished 100%'ing Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, the game was quite fun and left me wanting more. I'll be playing Boxboy tomorrow on launch and once I'm done completing that, I'll move on to Cuphead. Hopefully those will tide me over until Super Mario Maker 2.

I think that the Switch Mini will be a dockable handheld with a clamshell design like pic related. I'm indifferent towards it, though. My current Switch does the job well enough that I don't feel the need to replace it. I will likely buy a Switch Pro with upgraded hardware, however.

Attached: switchmini.png (640x954, 543K)

>second screen HUD
doubt

>being poor

Attached: ed518ee.jpg (1487x835, 101K)

The d-pad is complete bollocks but everything else is great. I hate that everything has become digitized, including controllers. Analog is so much more accurate.

Enjoying Cuphead, I love how drop in and out it is. Can just turn it on and and do a boss or two.

Nerd

Anyone else think Boxboy is super boring?

It's like playing the PC version on all low at 720p

>I bought MK11 on Switch as my only version

Attached: sadnessss.jpg (334x363, 17K)

>Tfw literally can't finish a game anymore because another 200 hour game comes out every week

Last week it was FFX, this week it's DD, next week it's FFXII

Also I wasn't initially all that hyped for Mario maker 2 since I'm not much of a bing bing nigga, but I'm kinda excited for it now.

God I wish we got more 3D classics. Best use of the 3D feature by far. Wish other companies could have contracted them for work on other classic games.

sega blue sky the comfiest

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x388, 47K)

I'm playing ace attorney for the first time. I'm liking it. Also trying to beat jevil and Popinski

Aren't you switchlets supposedly all idorts or at least also own a pc? you fags dismiss all multiplats on an xbone for example, how didn't you already play cuphead? Laptops are also portable. Fuck your no games shitch. Surely comfy

Sega Ages Daytona USA when?

Attached: 1EB49D55-B48B-4D11-AE77-3C7E6EC90B37.jpg (960x960, 121K)

How did you not play dragon's dogma already? Nintendildos once again proving that they don't play any games at all.

I only have a Switch and PS4. I don't play that many games.

I don't know what you mean by "dismiss all multiplats on an xbone for example." I haven't dismissed anything.

Unironically yes. I've played them on and off since DW4 on PS2. P5S looks sort of limited though, would be nice if they included the older games characters as well. It's sort of a guilty pleasure type of game

wtf this is so comfy user

where did you get that skin for the joycons?

>such a brainlet that, he doesn't know what I'm talking about
Kys, keep making those ''comfy'' shitch general threads about no games for the shitch, this should be on /vg/

K I N O
I
N
O

Ordered them off Mizucat on Etsy

Most brainlet genre of all time, worse than fifa, madden, fortnite combined.

Is the port that bad?

Valkyria Chronicles 4. Great game for playing on the couch while gf watches tv

Im fairly confident 95% of you lot aren't clamoring for a switch mini.
Current switch feels just fine tbqh.

Lot of based sega/m2 bros here.

>being this mad over fucking video games
I’ve never said this unironically but please have sex

I thought Sega Ages Sonic was just a port of the 3D Classics version, but they added even more bells and whistles to it. Glad I got it on sale.

I'm gonna pick up Super Robot Wars T. Am I really going to have to make another account just for it?

after all the puyos

Does Cuphead run well on Switch? Thinking of getting it on my birthday.

pls respond, I know one of you faggots bought it.

What's wrong with it? Doesn't it run at 60fps without a massive graphical downgrade? Are the load times an hour long or some shit?

I hope we get fever eventually. I know they said they wanted to work up to saturn and dreamcast games.

scud race first

Runs completely fine.

I'm enjoying going through story mode on MK11 and playing a bit of Minecraft.

>What are you hoping the Switch Mini to be like?
A $250 switch that's about 20% smaller with no dock. (Just a charger)

>Do you believe it will be released in June like WSJ/Nikkie says?
Nah

>Tfw you want Sega Ages Sonic Adventure but Sega probably lost the source code of the Dreamcast version

Outrunners Arcade first

It's shit. It runs at 60fps but the graphical downgrades are very obvious. On top of that, even if you buy the physical copy you have to download a bunch of game data for it to work.

Bought MK8D today, it’s incredibly fun.

Honestly, I have barely used the Switch lately, but I may start Octopath Traveler tomorrow and I’ll certainly do replay of Hollow Knight next month whith the release of the physical edition.

Attached: 1BC3E78D-7CC3-43FA-ADD3-625C43924142.jpg (1280x720, 671K)

it's a perfect 1:1 port of the xbox one version (which already ran at 720p).

I got L.A. Noire, too early into it to make a judgement but it seems pretty good thus far. Was considering getting Doom too but £25 seems a bit overkill so I might get Dragons Dogma or hollow knight instead.

Playing Smash right now
Cleaned my friend list a bit, took out anyone who had a 3rd party game in their list of played games. Feels nice.

Currently playing Phoenix Wright and Travis Strikes Again.

It truly feels like Travis Strikes Again was developed by a real gamer. So many references back to the past that kids don’t know about today.

Attached: 052EB317-937D-490A-9BCB-58248F7B0F40.jpg (1821x1821, 494K)

That's for MK11 right?

What if Sega AGES F-Zero GX

just installed retroarch and am playing super metroid for the first time.

Attached: 20190426_005018.jpg (3264x1836, 3.32M)

But the non-Nintendo games are the best ones on the Switch.

same, but anyone with smash as their most played game

Reminder to play Turok's game.

I have a question, not just for you, but overall. And just for the record, NO, I have no intention in starting a fight.
What's so special about Travis (never played No More Heroes) and how come all the people here praise the game while, at the same time, scores on Metacritic are so low?

Is this yet another "God Hand situation"?

>Is this yet another "God Hand situation"?
Something like that. A lot of people don't "get" Suda's games.

00:00 in UK

TIME FOR BOX BOY BROS

godspeed you bastard, next play zero mission and fusion

Attached: link labo vr.png (1821x1821, 2.93M)

For the whole No More Heroes series, the gameplay itself is rather bland to the casual observer, but it’s the STYLE that makes up for it.

It’s like Nier Automata, in a way. It’s a hard sell to tell people “Well you have to play for a while until it gets good”, where, depending on your view, the slog and monotonous gameplay builds up to the climax of the story. It’s the antithesis to something like a Call or Duty campaign that is all climaxes: Its a constant stream of “EPIC MOMENTZ” which ultimately ends up being so confusing that you remember nothing about it at all.

No More Heroes and Travis Strikes Again will have moments you will remember because they have room to stand out and so they aren’t necessarily fun games to PLAY, but fun games to EXPERIENCE.

Attached: 7CDD2994-7048-450B-8B7B-A79D7692A98B.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

also suda51 is a literal madman and we love him for it

What did they add?

Thank you, anons.
I can't say I'm quite familiar with his work - only played Sine Mora/Sine More EX, Black Knight Sword, Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead, and from that list KiD is the only game I disliked (but yes, it looked beautiful and the soundtrack was amazing)

OK then, I guess that's a new game on my to-buy list.

I’m not even that much of a handheld guy. I just love that we are getting the quality games, similar to what we had on DS and 3DS, but I can finally play them on a TV with that fantastic pro controller.

>niera automata
>had sell
That game sold better than all of Suda's games combined.

holy fuck if he had landed any other way that shit could have crushed his head

>You can do the drop dash from Sonic Mania in addition to the Spin Dash
>Ranking Mode
>Ring Keep Mode
>Also as a thingy where it keeps track of your max ring count

I meant that in a figurative sense. Like, it’s kinda simple and slow at first, but once you get all the way through the first playthough it gets really interesting. It’s a “hard sell” when you gotta explain to someone that they have to put time into a game, because normies have short attention spans when it comes to vidya.

should I get Minecraft. Skyrim & Stardew Valley on the Switch? (have them all on pc, among my favourites but I dont play on my pc much)

The game is so story driven I think normies cared more about the storytelling and butt elements of the game and were hooked on that, it's sales were strong and it sold largely on word of mouth

>Due to the way the consoles were kept inside closed containers for the demo, there ended up being a significant overheating issue.

I'm pretty sure I've seen stress tests where people purposefully gimp the cooling system and still have the Switch run fine, so I'm calling bullshit on this one.

>Can't skip episodes.

Well damn, time to find something else to play.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Not just that. Unlike previous Taro's games this actually had a budget, Platinum Games also worked on it and SquareEnix did marketing right. Not to mention all the good scores it received.
>it sold largely on word of mouth
I may be wrong, but that's how first Nier got its cult status. It sold poorly, Cavia (developer) is no more, people bash and praise the game at the same time, some of those who avoided it so far picked it up and gave it a chance...

Wasn't even that bad.

you are completely right
without Yea Forums i would have never know about og nier

Dragon's Dogma switch makes the switch sound like it's about to take off, you get used to it, but, it runs better than the 360 version, that's for damned sure. It's really nice to have Dragon's Dogma in handheld mode when you're trying to go to sleep.

Not persona 5 that's for sure

So MK11 Switch isn't worth it even once they fix the microtransaction grind cancer?

Attached: 1540516097637.jpg (771x623, 75K)

Fuck it, I'll just buy SFV AE on Steam. It's on sale.

MK11 has slow down and drops frames in handheld mode on certain stages and definitely when you're playing Tower of time with all the modifiers on like the flame floors

Can I get a source on the Link image there haha

Attached: 65460823_p0.png (724x1023, 760K)

I think that's most people's breaking point. I would recommend selling it though. It's really hard to get over that hump.

I just got the DS Remaster, and it's pretty fun. I didn't have a PS3 back when it came out, so this is actually my first run through the game.

Box Boy is fun! I hope it tops #1 on the eShop

Been dying to do this but I'm too much of a pussy to risk giving up eshop/nos, I even bought a 128 gb microsd just for switch emulation that I never ended up using.
Guess I'm just going to hold out for a mini to hack

So I saw an ad for a cfw switch with a 128gb sd card for like 370usd. Is this a reasonable price?

been playing a lot of samurai shodown 5 special, want to get mortal kombat 11, soon ish.

hit the wall next to the door that lead you to Darkroot Garden, thanks me later

is it any good?
how many tracks does it have?
how is the online play?
you can race against 7 other players right?

have fun

Attached: link labo.png (1821x1821, 1.9M)

I wanted persona 5 in the switch, not even shitposting, just disappointed

Guys, sorry for stupid question, but... Can you have 3 accounts on your Switch, with different region (say, one is EU, second is USA and third is Japan), and different credit card for each region, and once you buy all the games you want play them with 1 account, or do you have to switch to account that ''bought'' the game from a specific region?

kek, nice dab on that user

Bumperinos f a m a l a m s

>doesn't work pic related
Disappointed even if I don't have either.

Attached: 607119-nintendo-labo-vehicle-kit.jpg (810x693, 133K)

Attached: toad labo.webm (868x488, 2.68M)

You can have multiple accounts from multiple regions, and you don't have to use that account when playing the game. Just make a new account and make sure you set the region properly, then link it to your Switch with a new user profile.

The money thing is a little weirder though, like I can't get my jap account to accept my credit or debit card, maybe EU accounts have better luck.

What should I get for my Switch next? I got DKC TF, Kirby, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Tennis & Kart. I dont like exploration or shooters so Zelda & Splatoon are out of the way.
No 3rd party shit please.

Absolutely, as long as they are all on the same switch console then you can play any games bought by any accounts with any profile

But why not just change the region of your main one account to buy shit you need and then change it back later?

I'm playing the waiting for lewd stages to be uploaded to Smash Ultimate game

>you get to dom toad with your foot
nice

Is the switch version of gunvolt any good

really enjoying portable FF7

just got Beta from the giant snek

Attached: 1541530077369.png (1019x701, 191K)

Nice. Thanks!
>But why not just change the region of your main one account to buy shit you need and then change it back later?
Eh, call it paranoia, but I have this feeling something will go wrong, maybe I won't be able to change my region back etc. I mean, I had multiple accounts on PS3 too, for the same reason.

>stop playing Smash to get the Umihara Kawase Fresh demo
>immediately then go back to Smash to make a stage based off it
I'll play things that aren't Smash some day

Though genuinely I might get back to Breath of the Wild. I want to play a Master Mode playthrough that I take absurdly slow and just focus on exploring and taking pics to fill the gallery with.

Attached: Kingness.jpg (3002x1668, 843K)

>But why not just change the region of your main one account to buy shit you need and then change it back later?

I think I tried this and it wouldn't work with the jap eshop. Plus it'd explain why there's so many "how to link another region account to you Switch" articles.

can you add swinging ropes?

I feel like it kind of loses its appeal if you cant swing like her

Here you go

Attached: 20190425_200847.jpg (4032x1960, 1.91M)

Bayonetta 1 + 2
Hyrule Warriors Legends

You can change region back and forth very easy, but there is a catch though. Basically you need to have an empty wallet aka no fund left, if there are fund before transfer they just gonna remove your money (there is a big ass warning and confirmation page before you have to say yes), but all the gold coins stay the same

yeah tbf for jap shop i made a specific account for it as well, since it is widely different than other regions.

>Bayonetta 2
Well, good news user, you don't have to wait 'till next year for that one!

the fuck, where did you get that dock?

Just started Boxboy, pleasantly surprised at the customisation options and cool little shop where you can buy stuff using medals.

I'm think of getting dragon's dogma but I would be triple dipping

damn it, i wish the physical version of dark souls was on sale. all my games so far are physical so id prefer to just keep it that way

monster boy and the cursed kingdom is kino as fuck, if there's a hidden gem on the e-shop this is easily it

Vesperia is comfy.

I wanna get it but then again I have it on ps3 and each time I try to play it I get to the big town and then I have no more desire to play. Should I power through? Maybe portable will be more fun? Just feels wrong shelling out 40 CAD for a game I already have...

>no exploration or shooters
>no 3rd party

Yoshi's crafted world.
Arms.
Punch Out Arcade

don't forget the sidequest of the item book, else you gonna be locked out of the female swimsuit until next playthrough

How's Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight? Looks fun and it's pretty cheap. How long is it?

Attached: momoforajpg.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>he bought Samsho V instead of waiting for the collection
Based retard.

Same. I feel like a fucking mousou is such a let down, not because of the game itself, but everyone was looking forward to a Switch port, not another fucking mousou.

thanks, does the combat get more complex? I'm not expecting DMC combos or anything but it feels pretty limited.

Fuck, I feel bad for updating my switch. I can't wait until there's an exploit that works on any version.

Attached: switch games for dinner.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

later on you can combo like 3-4 different artes in a row
and if you don't like yuri style, you can just switch and play as other chars, they are all quite unique in their moveset and skills

Do you have the patched hardware console? if yes then rip after the 8.0 update, you gonna have to wait for a while. But if you have the exploited hardware console then firmware barely matter

So no P5 game coming to switch. What the fuck are you guys even looking forward to? Animal Crossing for me and SMTV maybe but god damn the drought is immense. There is literally nothing new and good at the moment. What the fuck

I'm looking forward to plenty because I don't only play big named hyped up titles. Hell I'm getting Boxboy tomorrow and I'm looking forward to Umihara Kawase.

Astral Chain
Mario Maker 2
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Links Awakening
Bayonetta 3
Metroid 5

Lots to be excited for

I sat my Switch in the dock backwards one night. Didn't touch it again for a few weeks, noticed my mistake, and went to charge it. I guess resting it like that bent the USB-C port. Has anyone experienced this? It feels like a retarded reason for a fucking piece of Nintendo hardware to break. Shit burns me, because the one thing Nintendo really ever had going for it is that none of their shit has ever broken on me.

This but unironically

Mario Maker will attract shitposting because of paid online

How does performance compare to other versions?

ABSOLUTELY BASED

have sex

>exploited hardware console
Hm, I admit I haven't been keeping up with this stuff like I used to with the Wiiu. How do I check this?

Better yet, where's a good resource to get up to speed on this?

>What the fuck are you guys even looking forward to?
dragon quest builder 2 and dragon quest 11s, fire emblem, astral chain, deamon x machina, pokemon, luigi mansion, story of season, mario maker 2, cup head physical and dlc, some other indie titles like hollow knight 2
i don't try to think much about no release date games like smt and prime 4 yet

Bend over

>Pokemon
>Fire Emblem
>DxM
>TOWN
>Rune Factory 5
>SMT 5

Bros, convince me to pay the Nintendo tax for Hollow Knight.

Attached: 1554052617130.jpg (850x1204, 155K)

damota.me/ssnc/checker
here you go bro
the long story short is that the early patches of the console using an nvidia graphicard that has an exploit, and since it is a hardware one it is unpatchable. firmware can be updated to help a bit but impossible, the later version of console stop using the exploited nvidia so if you are above a certain firmware you are sol for now

You guys are getting Katamari while it's on sale right?

Isn't it 15 on all platforms?

DxM is such an disaster. All my hype killed with one demo. Honestly pretty retarded of them since I would have bought it based on the trailers.

is it even at a markup? I bought it for $7 on the mexican eshop whenever it came out

Bought it at FUCKING GAMESTOP a year or so ago.

i'm still feeling good about dxm, think it's going to be a docked only title for me though. too much going on for portable

what nintendo tax? it is the same price every where : 15 bucks. if anything i abused the price difference between regions and got it for cheaper (they got on that shit quick though)

baba is you. really fun puzzle game.

So, if I have the right Switch model, I can keep updating it and I'll always be able to hack it if I want to in the future?

I already have a physical copy.

I mean for the incoming physical release. I think it's gonna be $35.

how the FUCK do you get S rank in Box Boy?

Yeah as long as the scene keeping up with the firmware release (and of course they will), i have never seen a firmware go for more than 1 or maybe 2 weeks max before the scene catching up (in term of supporting for the exploited console btw)

Patched console is another story, the recent firmware 8.0 actually did some heavy roadblock to fuck with them

Smash DLC
I bought the console for Smash and wanted nothing more than just Smash.

If I bought new now (UK), what are the chances it's patched?

>damota.me/ssnc/checker
Too tired to check this shit out now, but from what I understand there's hope?

Attached: maybe.png (1722x397, 14K)

use the least amount of boxes required to complete a level (I think)

bro there is a goddamn counter after you finish each level, use less box

That's not up to Nintendo. That's whoever published it. Same price on PS4.

Katana zero was good for its price.
Now I'm searching for another pixelshit.

I hope to god Cuphead's physical version is published by the studio and not some shitty third party that charges double the base price just for some crappy goods and a cart.

Try CrossCode when it comes out if you don't mind puzzles.

100%, since that patched model has been out since june 208

ismyswitchpatched.com/
You can also double check it here, desu this is the one i should have linked since i used this one but i forgot. But the warning one just mean the patch can contain both the patched and unpatched

Overall patched console still have an exploit in the work, but it is probably heavily depend on what firmware you are sitting at

Well, it's a tossup. Old serials (greens) are from before Nintendo fixing shit, so they're guaranteed to be hackable.
Yellow serials are 'maybe' because fixed lots started going out by that time.
Reds are confirmed new batches, so they're fixed.

To confirm 100%, you need to get into RCM mode using tinfoil/a paperclip/some other method. If you can get a "Jig", I recommend that - it's easy to use. Otherwise use tinfoil that's fixed in place with temporary scotch tape.
Anyway, once you get RCM (switch turns on but stays black so it looks like it's "off") you run TegraRCMGUI on your PC and try sending a payload (the included Hekate payload will do)

>If the program says the stack was smashed with 0xxxx something bytes (not zero)
then you'll see something on screen depending on what payload you used.
>If the program says the stack was smashed with exactly 0x00000 bytes
You're SOL. Sell switch, get another one.

For the record, every switch, including fixed ones, can enter RCM with the tinfoil/jig, but only hackable ones will accept payloads, whereas fixed ones don't do jack shit, so all you can do is hold power and reboot the switch normally.

Thanks for the info, Ill probably look more into this once I'm done with uni.

Ever since I modded my switch I've been playing it nonstop. Mainly playing Phoenix Wright HD and mix in some Smash Bros and Cuphead here and there.

Wish I can play Smash Bros online but thems the breaks.

Oh, and you'll need a USB-C data cable to do these things. Careful with cheap cables, they may be charging cables only (so the data pins which you need aren't present).
Doesn't matter if it's usb3 or 2.0.

i heard there was that thing let you play online with other who also hack the switch, but desu idk how it works or how well would it work

Still sounds dangerous to connect at all.

>USB-C data cable

I'm guessing the one that came with my Google Pixel should do the trick?

Can anyone who bought the BOTW DLC chime in their two cents on it? I really enjoyed the base game, but I'm not sure if I want to get the DLC or online for the time being.

Attached: link_smash_bros_64_by_nochena.jpg (640x480, 36K)

nice flex but yeah, that would work

Yep!

Playing FFVII in Japanese in the comfort of my bed. The Switch is fucking glorious!

Attached: フィナルファンクラブシVII.png (1280x720, 670K)

Do you have amazon prime account? if yes you can get up to a free year of switch online

have sex

Very fun. Very short.

>Wish I can play Smash Bros online but thems the breaks.

I wouldn't be able to live without Online on my Switch. I play too much Splatoon 2, Smash and Mario Kart to warrant hacking it. Maybe in a couple of years time.

I want to try the labo BotW and Odyssey stuff.
Is it out yet?
Do you actually need a Labo headset or could any cardboard VR that can hold the switch work?

Attached: edfb7705aeec327b5a7f2cbee48e031a.jpg (2657x2066, 3.94M)

Mario Odyssey and BOTW Labo VR update is out now

yes for easy play and quit. glad I waited. hoping to do the same for chocobo

>that fucking price
What's wrong with you

Attached: 1301261542505634137.jpg (436x713, 76K)

Did you forget the WiiU existed?

Attached: Nintendo-64-wController-L.jpg (1500x950, 358K)

Just now improvised a headstrap for the labo headset using a long ass buckle strap from my 2003 Sony handicam.

I'm so fucking ready.

Attached: 1552812452519.jpg (3120x4160, 2.89M)

fuck off you fucktard pedo

Financial briefing starts in 40 mins

Yeah missing out on Splatoon 2 is killing me. I miss it a lot, but unlimited free games and DLC is the greatest.

I might lose my damn mind when Mario Maker 2 comes out though. And I wish I could play Tetris 99 too but the pros outweigh the cons.

Dear God I hope they fix up DxM after the feedback.

I'm fucking mad at you guys because there are no weekly Mario Kart threads now that i own a "recent" mario kart title, while you guys abandoned me last time and stopped doing MK7 threads for Mk8 for faggot wii u threads.