Based

Based

Attached: O6xqYah.png (851x474, 724K)

>does something wrong
>"I didn't do anything wrong!"
How did he get away with it?

From my point of view the jedi are evil

So Persona is officially mainstream now, right?
I've only seen Smash reveals flood the board with more shit than this has.
We made it boys.

Persona 4 Golden is the only good persona game

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 306K)

DON'T SPOIL IT FOR NINTENDO FA-
Oh wait, they'll never be able to play this game anyway.

>guy kills people
>you think this is wrong because killing is wrong
>therefore you kill him

Attached: 1546028999096.jpg (604x521, 127K)

Play the game

>Bitches ain't shit Narukami-kun

he was right though, the highschooler was a slut and the reported was a cheating whore

i dont play highschool simulators

@459884253
>I have t played this game and have no idea what I'm talking about, have I mastered shitposting yet?

>guy kills people
Shadows kill people.

To be honest this is the only persona game I might give a try playing, the P5 shitposting is so intense that I hate the game without knowing shit about it. Also Nanako is very cute. I would post a pic of her but I don't think I have one that is SFW.

He doesn’t kill anyone

Personas 1 and 2IS/EP are all much better and have actually good plots and characters

Kill yourself

Adachi did nothing wrong

Yu didn't know anything about the adult world. Yu had his friends and support gang. Just some kid spouting moralfag shit. Adachi was right, it was funny and they were bitches anyway.

adachi didnt kill anyone, he pushed them into the Yea Forums

Persona 1 and 2 are not persona games, they are SMT-lite games pretending to be persona games.

Only a shadow deals in absolutes

You don't kill him retard

You’re dumb as a rock

Remember kids he didnt kill them directly. He just pushed them in the TV world and they were pussies and didn't Embrace their Shadows

Attached: 1548932014376.png (183x334, 87K)

>it's not a high school simulator
>except you play as a high schooler and your party members are high schoolers and you go to a high school as a part of gameplay

Adachi is just Persona Yoshikage Kira without Killer Queen.

he's kinda right about them deserving to die
they were total scumbags so shallow they couldn't face and accept their own sins, inaba's a comfier place without them

It’s really pathetic too since they don’t even have anyone watching like the p4 cast

P5 is the better game though. it also has much better waifus

@459884890
>look at me deflect guys! im so fucking retarded!

What if a Yea Forumsirgin landed in the shadow world?

That'd be worse than death.

Wrong on both counts

P5 has cakes, and people only talk about two of them. All your party members are shit knockoffs of old characters and nobody grows.

you should look up what deflect means, idiot

>makes a logical argument
>"umm no thats just wrong"
>loses purely because he's weaker than them

Attached: 1552143547975.jpg (1023x986, 122K)

TWO
CAKES

say what you want about muh gameplay improvements but
>better waifus
all the girls in p5 are so trash a majority of the playerbase goes for the walking meme of a maid teacher or the shogi chuuni
their events are really shitty too, that could get fixed in royal but since the characters are so bad from the core there's no real fix

Hes right, those females got what was coming

Haru and Futaba shouldn't even exist desu

By not getting away with it

Adachi committed kidnapping, attempted rape, and abused his power as police. Part of the appeal is that he know's he's a terrible person while everyone else tries to be moral fags.

Attached: 1555006188970.png (457x327, 235K)

he didnt know at the time

same thing happens in death note

>not losing on purpose and quitting playing the game so adachi wins in your headcanon

Whiny ass boomer

/ourguy/

he's not wrong, hell this was even back in 2007

Hurr. Epic response, I feel extremely hurt and realized I am wrong.

what an incel

The Playerbase doesn't like characters who are bad to the core. They missed the point of P3

>Have to talk to someone that looks like you and is honest about how you're really human waste deep down
>Worse than death
If you're honest with yourself or an actual brainlet with no capacity for thought like Yu, you'd be fine.

can't rape a whore

Or maybe Yu knows more because he's not an antisocial defeatist loser.

Adachi is the embodiment of "the ego and his own"

>Nothing is more to me than myself

Unironically you should give P5 a try if you're interested in P4. Purely from a gameplay perspective, it has the best gameplay, with a lot more options than the predecessors and a ton of quality of life changes. Story and characters are debatable because it's all opinion, but if you let strangers' shitposting get in the way of you enjoying something, you're gonna have a very difficult road ahead of you.

>antisocial defeatist loser.
Whats wrong with being an antisocial defeatist?

Persona 5 have great gameplay, but terrible story pacing. It's painful to continue after Kamoshida is foiled because there's not much to kill time.

nah, Light underestimated the brain of N after he conquered L.

antisocial isn't an insult, normie

Attached: laughing cat.jpg (1024x860, 83K)

He actually is though
His parents moved around a lot so he was very anti social and didnt form any real connections in his life until he met nanako and the gang

And even then if mitsuo was sent to jail they would never have needed to form the crime stoppers gang and Yu would continue being an antisocial loser

Attached: 1556135256897.gif (184x219, 305K)

Why didn't Persona 5 engage me the same way 4 did?

Because 5 is utter garbage

>dude adults bad lol
The story was as infantile as the mind of a teenager.

P4 is shit and so is Adachi. Only Akechi is a worse character, but at least he's in a better game

You see I thought that too, but I was worried this board would bully me for saying that.

I lost interest after the first palace. People treating you with suspicion all the time was a nice change of pace, but it quickly goes back to everybody fellating you.

So he abducted them?
Feeding people to alligators is no different than murder. The cops don't arrest the alligators.

Persona 5 celebrates zoomers and zoomer culture which is objectivly fucking gay

>f-fetish bait!
>c-chunni bad!
Did you really play the game? Their links are all about deconstructing the superficial image you have of them. It's the theme across the whole game. Every single modern Persona game's waifus have at least one fetish attached to them, so that criticism really doesn't apply.
Taking P4 as an exemple, Chie is sporty tomboy, Yukiko is Yamato Nadeshiko, Rise is forward flirt, Naoto is trap, Ai is tsundere, Marg is ice queen... Waifus in Persona are seriously not subtle at all, yet they all have hidden depths which is what makes the social links so compelling. The only thing P5 has a distinction is that the party waifus are absolutely the weakest ones in the game, which is a first.

There's no world building or character building in Persona 5. You're just aimlessly wandering around Tokyo looking for things to do.

The only comfy part of the game is Leblanc with Sojiro, but the game locks you out of hanging out with him.

The alligators wouldn't kill you if you just said "alright yeah, I have some issues"

Why do Persona games always end with the protagonist dying or leaving his friends? Do the Japanese have an isolation fetish?

>moral fag
Go back to eightchan you sack of shit. Jeez.

Attached: You need to die.jpg (2225x2225, 2.9M)

Oh, yeah, confronting your Shadow sounds awesome. I was joking, like they were thrown into the board Yea Forums.

>Make a PS4 version of the game, add all new routes where the bad guys become the logical thinking good guys, even the good guys turn comically evil
>Nobody buys the game, despite it being the best Compile Heart game
Feels bad man.

>Daily reminder that Adachi killed less people than Akechi.

Adachi shouldn't have gone to prison, he should have been "redeemed" and joined the IT, to take down the final boss. I really hope they address that in a remake.

Atlus keeps trying to recapture the magic of Persona 3 without understanding what made it work.

Every single Persona villain was in the right and you know it.

>he didnt kill them, he only pushed them into a room full of monsters
>i didnt kill him, i only pushed him into highway traffic, the drivers did it

Every single JRPG antagonist is in the right

because their fanbase only buys nepshit, the cancer of idea factory

Yosuke and Chie both got told by their shadows to stop being moral fags and admit they went into the TV because they had nothing better to do.

they'd try to fuck their shadow before admitting to being a loser lmao

They have been redoing the exact same story structure for 3 games which were "inspired" by IS in the first place

BUT HE FUCKING MURDERED PEOPLE WITH HIS TWO HANDS, FUCKING P5 FAGS I SWEAR. He should have stayed and then turn himself in at the ending

Even though the games have the same story structure, Persona 4's story feels longer while 5 abruptly ends around 12/25

And now you get to pay 60 doollarydoos to get the rest of the story you missed.