With the recent announcements, I've finally been convinced to sell my Switch, and I don't even need the money...

With the recent announcements, I've finally been convinced to sell my Switch, and I don't even need the money. You can only survive on ports and indies for so long. Goodbye Switch brothers.

Attached: nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg (868x488, 49K)

bing bong wahooo

Did you atleast have a hackable model?

>people actually sell their Switches
Uhh do you not play Nintendo exclusives?

Not OP but there hasn't been any Nintendo exclusives worth playing since XB2 and nothing that's on the horizon is really interesting.

Yes, and I've hacked it since day 1 of my purchase. Even then I'll still be selling at a loss though.

I have a PS4 I hacked but was getting bored of it so I listed it on a site to sell. Why do dogs always want trade other items with me like pic related and paintball sets?

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-064928_Firefox.jpg (907x487, 145K)

I still have mine for Animal Crossing.

>XB2
>worth playing

Super Mario Maker 2?
Astral Chain?
Animal Crossing Switch?
Pokemon Sword and Shield?
Luigi's Mansion 3?
Bayonetta 3?

I dunno bro maybe you just hate video games

>you can only survive on ports and indies for so long
>literally getting rid of of switch like a baby because it didn't get a port

Imagine.

I sold my switch too. I understand OPs frustration. Astral chain and Pokémon look cool I agree. I’ll prob wait a few years and pick up all this shit cheap secondhand.

I gotta agree. I’m waiting for Astral Chain and SMT V but the latter is far off.

Don’t you play it with friends tho?

>implying Nintendo games drop in price
You're honestly better off just sticking with it and buying them as they come out
I don't understand the decision making process behind selling off an entire console that games are still actively coming out for, is it really going to hurt to have it sit on a shelf until something you're interested in comes out?
I mean fuck I barely touch my PS4 but I still keep it around just in case something catches my eye

Take a video of you selling it OP

>You can only survive on ports and indies for so long
You're right, how dare they only give us Mario Maker 2, Pokemon mainline games, Luigi's Mansion 3, a new Animal Crossing, and god knows how many other ""ports"" this year.

I have. The best way I've used it with them was killing time while we waited for seats at a restaurant (wait is 2 hours average, no reservations). Other than that it's been collecting dust.

Stop going to Olive Garden it’s not a real restaurant

I'll be sure to avoid it next time I visit the US.

what did I miss?

Attached: 1543452095296.png (705x717, 790K)

Honestly, the Switch was one of the biggest wastes of money I've spent in the past 5 years, and I haven't spent a cent on its games because of homebrew. If you can sell it at even 75% of what you got it, I think you'll be doing yourself a favour. Seeing as you have a hackable unit, I'd say 90% is doable.

>Wii u was Dreamcast all over again
>Switch is the NGC or 64 all over again
The pride nintendo had during the snes era really fuck them up for good

P5S turned out to be a musou, not a Switch port. Nevermind the Switch being a port machine; Nintendo can't even secure GOOD ports.

No persona on switch

Nintendo fans were hyped for a full port yes a PORT not even a 1st party game or a exlusive but a port of persona 5 if that wanst pathetic enough they will only got a downgrade multiplat musou game thats why they re having a breakdown in the board right now

Attached: 1554227813729.png (637x510, 586K)

imagine being a whiny faggot who doesn't hunt monsters. nobody fucking cares about you or your switch, op

>sells consoles
>doesn't even need the money
you don't belong here, go back to playing fifa you disgusting casual

I think you're making the right call, user. I bought the Switch because I liked the concept, especially the portability. While I did enjoy a few first party titles, most of them ended up not being for me. I'm waiting for the next Fire Emblem to dump it. I might hold on till the end of the year, patiently waiting for any news about SMT.

People are realizing the Switch is a portable WiiU.

Good decision OP. Personally, the only thing that would save me from throwing out this paperweight would be a Yakuza port, though we all know that's not happening.

unironically based and redpilled