Persona 5 Musou

Heres your P5 Musou made by koei tecmo

Attached: IMG_20190425_135220.jpg (1520x828, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/459790336/
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIo7oHotfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Th-thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-135420_Twitter.jpg (1440x1000, 260K)

I'd rather play a good musou than a bad rpg, so I'm ok with it.

>Good
>Musou
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm okay with any game that features cute girls to be turned into a musou game. Still waiting on Queen's Blade musou.

Attached: 1509979335159.gif (500x250, 1.96M)

I have never played a good musou aside from the Gundam dynasty warrior games

>good
>musou

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/459790336/

Musou is the best possible outcome for me, I already played P5, so now I get P5R and a Persona Musou, regardless of PS4 or Switch exclusive.

HERE'S YOUR PERSONA 5 FOR SWITCH, BRO

The cope is unreal hahahahha

No I think there are a lot of outcomes that could have been better

>P5 musou
That's literally all I wanted, day 1 pirate for me.

W-WE DIDN'T WANT IT ANYWAY

Attached: nincel.png (225x224, 9K)

Playing musou is like playing FIFA or the yearly CoD
This is a fucking switchfag trying to cope and you know it

A good musou doesn't exist

>P5 musou instead of SMT musou

Oh yeah I will enjoy going full rampage on demons with Soejima designed characters. Yaaay

yet being a musou on ps4, you won't even get it yourself. nobody will, that shit is sub 500K sales guaranteed.

I fucking loved Hyrule/Fire Emblem/One Piece Warriors and Persona 5 so this is great. Much better than just retreading P4’s spinoffs.

She cute

Attached: Capture.png (1149x645, 1.42M)

AHAHAHAHAHA THE DAMAGE FUCKING CONTROL OF SWITCHFAGS HOLY SHIT

TELL ME MORE

we're reaching cope levels that shouldn't even be possible right now

A FUCKING MUSOU ARE YOU FOR REAL? FUCK I HATE THOSE BUTTON SMASHERS. That's fucking it, I'm gonna emulate the fucking main game

Attached: I+have+an+erection+of+pure+rage+_3d913d0f5284fcf79a25472b39fe319d.jpg (427x356, 62K)

ok?
so switch gets a game nobody wants
congrats i guess

I would have enjoyed a musou with characters like Demifiend, Dagda, Aleph... This shit's wack.

Switchlets couldn’t even get a shovel ware exclusive lmao

I don't really mind this. I'm glad it's not just a Switch port, I would be fine with P5 being on Switch but if all they had to announce was that they were putting a game I already played on a different console, especially when they just announced a new version of that game, I would be underwhelmed. I'm glad it's at least a new game, and even though I'm not too attached to musous, I also haven't played one in a while, so if I do play this at least it'll be fresh. It's also nice to have some MegaTen game with real-time combat seeing as prior to this you just had Raidou, and though I love Raidou, the combat was its weakest point in both games. I'm not excited for P5S, but I can see myself playing it, and I'm about as content as I could be with it seeing as the only other things I might have hoped for were a IV:A style sequel or P5 Arena, and I don't expect the former to happen at all and I didn't expect for the latter to happen just yet, but I can see it being announced in a year or so.

Attached: 1430172083076.jpg (800x394, 113K)

Literally me now... Don't get me wrong, I played persona 3 and hated it, but I sill wanted to try this game because of how much people talk about it.

You’re right, I’m getting royal instead faggot. Enjoy persona 5 on switch

I've always had a soft spot for musou games, especially ones actually done by Omega Force, so I'll probably pick it up

Attached: 1333556290608.jpg (350x319, 27K)

I actually like musou games and persona so im looking forward to this. Although i wish it was just Persona Scramble why limit the roster to P5 in a musou game?

Persona 5 S O Y

Why are sonyfags so insufferable? Are they insecure about their platform so they need to bitch about the others?
Console wars is the most stupid thing ever, why would you be happy other people don't get to play a game?

Don't be pathetic.

I can see it having P3 and 4 characters. Persona 4 Arena may have P4 in the title and be styled like P4, but it still has the cast of P3 in it, and I don't play a lot of musous, but don't they usually have bigger rosters than just the 9 Persona-users you could get out of P5? There won't be any P1 or 2, or other MegaTen characters in it, but I can see P3 and 4 showing up.

I wanted a P5 port but I'm happy with getting a musou.

>"Joker's an SMT rep, SMT has plenty of history on Nintendo so it's ok!"
>"b-but please port Persona 5 over"
What about that SMT history, then? Don't tell me you were just talking shit.

Attached: 1421726679540.png (363x387, 217K)

DLC.

I hope Omega Force go back and make Toukiden 3 after this

Somebody please tell them to stay away from musou genre

>Could have been a proper arcsys fighter
>Could have been a fucking stealth game.
>It's a fucking Musou
Th-thanks.

Jack Frost was a much better rep than Joker in many ways. I never wanted any of this. This musou shit is wasted on P5 too, when it would have been an excellent fanservice device with the rest of the series as a whole.

KT + Omegaforce confirmed? Or are we getting another UtaZan bullshit?

Licensed games from the KT dudes are pretty good(DQ, Zelda, Fire Emblem, AOT, especially AOT)

MegaTen.
MegaTen2.
SMT.
SMT2.
SMTIF.
Majin Tensai.
Majin Tensai 2.
Devil Survivor.
Devil Survivor 2.
Jack Bros.
SMT Strange Journey.
SMT4.
SMT4A.
SMT5.

COPE HARDER

Attached: N5sfvM4.png (465x357, 118K)

Wonder if they'll add in playable the other non-Persona wielding SLinks from P5? That's be fun, kicking ass as Kawakami or Sae.

Any video of it?

>good
>musou
cope harder nincel, you lost

what is musou
i dont speak weeb

OH NO NO NO NO NO
>S is for the switch g-guys!

>Good
>Musou
Even the One Piece games were terrible, but the unique powers of each character at least made things interesting. The fact there are that many clones on screen shows that this will be awful.

>"Cloud is a general Final Fantasy rep!!! FF1-6 were on Nintendo consoles!"
>FF games mentioned in Smash: FF7
>"Joker is a general SMT rep!!! SMT1-5 were on Nintendo consoles!"
>SMT games mentioned in Smash: Persona 3 through 5
Somehow I don't think history really factored in to their inclusions.

Are musou games fun? I've never played one.

Depends on the game in particular.
I didn't like fate extella as much as the kamen rider battrider wars series, for example.

I doubt it, considering ArcSys wanted Dojima to be playable with Nanako as his Persona in P4A and ATLUS didn't go along with it.

Toukiden 3 isn't happening. Just accept it and move on. It sure as hell isn't competing against MHW on the PS4/Xbox/PC front and it's too late for them to shift over to the Switch since they had missed the perfect opportunity after the lukewarm reception of MHGU.

They're fun but they're generic which is why almost everything has one. It's easy to copy and paste IPs onto. If you've played one you've played them all for the most part.

I just played Dynasty Warriors when I was young, it's fun for a time, but too mindless to stay fun for too long. Maybe the genre has grown since then though, I often see people praise Hyrule Warriors after all.

If you've played one you've played them all.

>MORE Warriors garbage
>This time it doesn't even homages the entire franchise for easy fanservice, it singles out Persona 5

Stop buying these garbage fucking games.

Knowing KT I am hoping for a lot of characters from the other games even if as DLC. P5 just doesn't have that many characters for a musou game.
I really wish they added some SMT characters though. Imagine Demi-fiend or even Flynn (with both a sword and a gun) kicking demon ass there, it would be way more fitting than having persona characters.

Fucking monkey paw.

Attached: 1546184514182.gif (400x206, 2.88M)

HW gets praised alot because of how much of the usual paid DLC content was made free as part of the base game. Combat wise is mostly the same though.

Like Senran Kagura, but that atleast had tits. You basically fight waves of enemies. Repetitive button mashing.

Cloud is in Theathrrythm and Joker is in PQ2

Jesus what an insult. I'd rather it didn't come out on Switch honestly Who the fuck is going to pick it up on Switch if you didn't play P5 in the first place?

>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>this is the whole game, against enemies who stare at you and if they do manage to hit you, do a millimeter of health

probably the worst genre in existence

>dynasty warriors 8
>warriors orochi 3 ultimate
>dragon quest hereos 2
>samurai warriors 4-II
best games

real talk though, what would the roster be?

Joker
Joker (Satanael)
Ryuji
Ann
Morgana
Yusuke
Makoto
Futaba
Haru
Goro
Goro (Loki)
Caroline and Justine
?????

That's a really limited roster especially by Musou standards, unless they dip into Persona 3/4

They already said that they want to make Toukiden 3 and from my experience. If developer said they want to make something, it usually happen unless they are fired

>Good
>Musou
Those are mutually exclusive things that have never once interacted with each other

Yeah, if they want to keep it P5 only, which would suck, the'd have to do Sae, Kawakami, Mishima, the rest of the SLinks, and doing movesets for them would be tougher. I think the Satanael and Loki will be a small assortment of the Personas, and will be the combo enders like C1, C2, etc.

Mindless comfy button mashing with your fave chars, in your fave settings, with your fave soundtracks. Love me some Musou.

What if they actually made a good Musou game? I havent touched one since like Devil Kings for the ps2. They are boring as fuck. WHAT IF ITS GOOD IDUNNO MAN IM JUST SAYIN.

and then they make p5 a triple cashcow and keep releasing spinoffs and we dont get another persona game for another 10 years.

Attached: p5s.jpg (767x578, 153K)

I actually didn't want it, but everyone said it was coming and hyped me.

It's only like this because there's been months of nincels saying P5 is coming to Switch and bragging about how they would take it from Sony.
>P5R is going to be a Switch exclusive
>J-just because it shows the PS logo in the trailer doesn't mean it'll be a PS exclusive
>Enjoy P5R, we'll be getting an enhanced port on the Switch
>P5S will definitely be a Switch exclusive, look at Best Buy
It's been insufferable on this board because of all this lately.

Again, those are hardly historically significant releases. They're sidenotes in the character's legacies. Specific characters do not need strong Nintendo histories to get in.

I'm not arguing that they haven't been on Nintendo systems; I'm saying their Nintendo appearances have little to nothing to do with why they got in. It's their own standalone popularity that mattered.

reposted because very bad typo

why dont you play ninja gaiden 2 or something on the easiest difficulty. so you can feel like your attacks have weight and impact. instead of hitting cardboard box enemies with weapons that feel like pillows. i dont care who you are or what youve done. im telling you user, you personally deserve better. your time is more valuable than that

I'm not even mad, just confused

I'm gonna pick up Royal on PS4 anyway, but I would've rather had P5 portable instead of gluing my ass to a chair for 100+ hours again

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-234825_Instagram.jpg (1075x845, 287K)

Shit taste

Dynasty Warriors

Sengoku Basara isn't the best example especially when it's the americanized version that tried to make it not about Japan at all.

I've actually seen more people saying it WOULDN'T be on Switch.

So who else is an idort that's not buying this because musou games are shit, and will instead just enjoy Royal?

Nope, I'm gonna skip it this time. I'm done

This shit is only funny because it's Yea Forums desparately grabbing for more TORtanic situations but you dumbasses keep feeding into it

>it’s not a fighting game in the same vein of Arena
After how badly ArcSys fucked up Dragon Ball, I don’t trust anything those retarded chimps make anymore using a 3D-based engine, thank god it ain’t that. Pleasantly surprised by the Musou, will buy.

Attached: 2049FE07-07FB-44C0-8D0A-EAD077AB92AD.jpg (696x392, 14K)

>shitty rpg PS4
>based musou on Switch
Sonytrads seething

Yeah im gonna pass on this

The last musou game I played was Hyrule Warriors. I was bored of it before I finished it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-104428_Gallery.jpg (766x858, 327K)

The fighting game will almost certainly come eventually, ArcSys are just putting out GBF, BBTAG DLC, DBFZ DLC and it's likely a new Guilty Gear will be announced this year too. Whether you like it or not, the fighting game will surely come.

I liked P5, but I am not going to play 100h+ hours of mostly the same thing again, so I prefer the musou over the royal.

This.

Attached: 1528128170157.png (314x351, 118K)

Best girl better be playable

Attached: Best girl.jpg (706x1000, 542K)

I'll definitely be getting Royal, I probably won't get this, but I haven't written it off completely. I haven't played a Musou in ages, so I could be persuaded to try this if it looks good, but I wouldn't count on it.

This was meant for

Hyrule Warriors is pretty good

The only reason anyone would want to play a Persona Musou is if it was crossover like Arena. Persona 5 doesn't have enough people to make a Musou worth it.

Musou are fun for about 30 minutes. I've never played one longer than that.

People were saying Persona 5 wouldn't be on Switch because P5R was already the enhanced re-release, and the note on the P5S didn't sound like it would just be a port. It was just a reaction to the delusion/desperation of the Nintendo fans.

>100+ characters with different comboses and weapons
yeah musou is soooooooooooo booooooooooring

youtube.com/watch?v=0TIo7oHotfI

What's the point of even trying this right now? You're certainly not fooling anyone here. Are you trying to fool yourself?

I was hoping for a fighting game. Arena was pretty fun.

Attached: Anne.jpg (512x512, 57K)

Potential characters;
P5 (8): Joker, Ryuji, Ann, Morgana, Yusuke, Makoto, Haru, Akechi
P4 (9): Yuu, Chie, Yosuke, Yukiko, Kanji, Naoto, Teddie/Bear form, Adachi
P3 (13): Makoto, Yukari, Junpei, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Shinjiro, Aigis, Ken, Koromaru, FeMC, Takaya, Jin, Chidori
Velvets (5): Elizabeth, Margaret, Twins, Lavenza, Theodore
Extras (?): Marie, Metis, Labrys, Sho, Rei&Zen, Kasumi, Inevitable OC characters
Anyone else I'm forgetting?

FE went up to 36 characters with DLC, I think? So we're likely to get a good portion of these, but definitely not all.
I'd expect some unconventional picks too, that are harder to predict

HAHAHAHA MODS ARE FUCKING SEETHING!!

EAT SHIT

Attached: Persona-5-NEVER-EVER-Coming-To-Switch.png (1126x684, 221K)

>Labrys
Fuck me. I need this now.

Better a musou than a dancing game desu

This.

Strikers is coming to switch
Joker is a rep in a 1st party nintendo game

Explain why R wouldn't come to the switch.

Attached: 1498847266528.gif (382x450, 745K)

>comboses = numbers
ok i get it....
>Yea Forums only played shit like dynasty warriors or hyrule warriors
....nevermind

>you actually made a gif for this
yikes

I've played lots of them. They all suck equally. Also, you're a massive cocksucking faggot for typing like that.

I bought Hyrule Warriors for Midna. I used to play them a few years ago but I'll wait and see what DLC they have for this game first.

Like doing a different combo actually mattered, they all do the same, just hitting a bunch of enemies that won't hit you most of the time, and for bosses you can just use the best combo for it and nothing else.

I really like musous like orochi 3, dragon quest heroes 2 or samurai warriors
they have a lot of fun mechanics to play

that gif is as old as your mom when she had you, you fucking downs nigger

literally Yea Forumsintendogaf

Attached: BTFOOO.jpg (2008x7815, 2.83M)