Where does Sony go from here

Where does Sony go from here

Attached: YNosyyK.png (1003x913, 80K)

leave game development to good places like based california and not the pacific northwest where all they do it sit around an smoke pot all day

More movies

Was one of the complaints "gruffy white male"

>Video Chums
More like Video Cums

Not terribly surprised, I actually thought this game was vaporware until like a month ago.

Probably axing studio bend. They did vita games before they attempted this shit and they're best known for bubsy 3D. I don't know a single person who unironically thought this game was a good idea when it was first revealed.

Tony... no... /bros/, how could they do this?

Oh no no no I paid 200 dollars for a ticket in the black market

You asshole!

I’d say they’re better known for Syphon Filter, which were already pretty mediocre

>Was one of the complaints "gruffy white male"
Yes, this was one of the few Snoy first-party games where you only play a "fucking white male".

> Iron man dies
Literally who cares? Fucking clown is boring and gay as fuck

Nowhere. They censor everything and drive away weebs. They make some VR shit and release AAA cinematic zombie trash.

This is also their only exclusive for the entirety of 2019. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1415187884244.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Christ, you can't even go on a video game website without getting the movie spoiled for you. The only thing to do would be to disconnect from the entire internet.

just like you, but no-one is wishing you deah.

who the fuck are these random ass websites. i could put up some shit game review website right now and influence metacritic apparently

literally yes

if that's Neokiketrashitpis$ony's future, then so be it.
I'm not going to buy a PS5 anyway with their faggot queer cock suckery and censorship of tits and ass.

>deacon St. John

What an incredibly gay name.

cope

Dreams and the MediEvil remake are coming in 2019 as well desu

Also most importantly The Last of Us 2, which is basically the videogame equivalent of Oscar bait.

Uncharted 4 came out 3 years ago and you play as a white male through out the whole game.

Attached: 1553622195015-co.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>implying american games are not almost universally dogshit