Yea Forums BTFO

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: based.jpg (587x519, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4
twitter.com/SatisfactoryAF/status/1121011708292734976
youtube.com/watch?v=7V4UPiBOshY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't they effectively steal the concept from Factorio though?

TROLLED EPIC STYLE

Attached: 1556184705380.jpg (1266x924, 458K)

but they already got guaranteed pay from epic
lol

Or you fuckers just don't take insta-money to be platform exclusive.

If I have to choose between pirate or not buying, what do they care? They get nothing in either instance.

>steal
Oh I wasn't aware when I copied this data that it would be removed from your servers, sorry.

One big problem with that, I was jewed out of a product and am being pressured to use a program that I deem unsafe, with less features and selection than the one I currently have. I'm not going to be pressured to use a service I don't want to use.

It sounds like things are not going satisfactory for them

Attached: 1v1+me+kid+ill+wreck+you+_7280d9f5f7715078b6d00962ff176df0.jpg (400x267, 21K)

They are just begging for victim status so people buy their shitty game, epic paid them upfront.

Game devs BTFO.
If only we can reduce all game sales to 0.

I do not step shyly back from your property, but look upon it always as my property, in which I respect nothing.

Attached: 1417760347822.gif (245x320, 150K)

>Dev tries to guilt people into buying their game
>Same dev sells out for a quick chink buck.
Yeah no.

Yeah, they get the exclusive deal but build zero up zero fanbase for future projects because literally nobody is going to play their already obscure game on an obscure platform.

>he/him
Big red flag.

I'll pirate the game because they deserve to go bankrupt.

>gain 88% of your revenue via epic
>gain 70% of your revenue via steam where you are GUARANTEED to sell way more copies
why are developers retarded?

Satisfactory isn't an adverb.

buy his/her/it/they/them/ziz/zher/zhem's game

Attached: it.jpg (1085x1455, 153K)

>begging for victim status
Pretty much this.
>jumping on a contriversial bandwagon is a totally sound idea
>o-our game doesn't suck
>FUCKING PIRATES FUCKING STEAMFAGS REEEEEEEEEE

>if you didn't buy our game then you automatically pirated it brcause it's so good
Pathetic really

i don't give a fuck

Attached: 1534468174200.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>Yea Forums
i can show you the exit

Attached: 1425684720424.png (332x512, 186K)

To be fair why the fuck would the dev not be allowed to chose which store sells their stuff? On the other hand pirating just because you don't feel like buying from that store is a shitty excuse.

I fucking pirate because i dont have the money to try 50 games. But at least im honest to myself.

This really makes me want to pirate

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 2.36.49 AM.png (616x958, 175K)

They sound like a company who would blame the critics for low sales if one of their games gets bad reviews.

have sex

>To be fair why the fuck would the devs not be allowed to chose which store sells their stuff?
they are but the market doesn't work the way you think it does, ultimately is the consumer that decides if a product is going to tank or not
the devs should have expected this outcome

literally going to pirate their game right now just for the hell of it because of this retarded tweet.

it kills me there trying to push the steam takes to much money angle

To be so blissfully ignorant must be a poorfag thing, huh.

>9 copies

>twitter account has 45k followers
>their company youtube has 100k subscribers

i find this hard to believe

This post makes me want to spam all their twitter threads with pirate links. Didn't know about this game or its devs until just now but they sure know how to make themselves look bad.

non-commercial piracy for personal use is 100% legal here in switzerland. why is this person assuming i'm a criminal? copying data is not the same as stealing, idiot.
because of this tweet i will put whatever games they made on my seedbox and seed it for all eternity

Attached: unregistered sex offender.jpg (322x322, 17K)

I mean, they got GUARANTEED $$, and the majority of pirates are going to pick it up once it's on Steam for achievements and the ability to play with their friends

literally who

I wouldn't count pirating from epic as stealing. Daddy epic already pays you a guaranteed amount worth of sales so it's just like those people are claiming their copies.

based lawyer

This.

Brought Satisfactory, is decent, is early access, is damn near impossible to play with friends though because epic store sucks and doesn't update the game or update the fact that someone is playing the game, so won't let you join there session, only way to fix is to relaunch the epic store multiple times until it just werks, fucking Bethesda launcher worked better for fallout 76 than epics does for anything. at least i only spent 30 dollars on useless shit

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE A FUCKING CRIMINAL REEEEEEE.... p-please.... we're starving..... s-spare a penny for poor little gamedevs ;_;
Who's BTFO exactly?

Attached: 1556109453265.jpg (298x687, 30K)

>steal

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

does he mean 9 copies in a certain time frame or something? there's just no way that's right. I know two people personally who have bought that game

I'm sure Timmy will bail him out, just ask for some of that Fortnite money.
Who cares if you sell any copies when you're on Epic? Doesn't fucking matter.

>complaining pirate when you already got money

BUT PAPA SWEENY TOLD ME EPIC WOULD BE PERFECT FOR INDIE DEVS
MUH 88%

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Does anyone actually pirate Early Access games.
Seems like faff when the game is constantly updated, I'm gonna wait till release to pirate this (when is the release?)

Someone tell him the difference between piracy and theft.

Attached: Piracy_00c054_798369.jpg (700x500, 57K)

>why the fuck would the dev not be allowed to chose which store sells their stuff
Devs/publishers shoudl be considering the convenience of the consumer when choosing a distribution platform. If they don't show the slightest regard for my experience consuming their produce, I'm going going to show the slightest regard in providing them with revenue.

Sure, and we're allowed to not purchase the game because of said choice. Seems like they get hurt more from this transaction, they WANT to make sales, whilst there are million of other games out there to buy and play. Personally I don't give a shit about the whole epic/valve 'drama', but from a selling standpoint, you probably want to entice others to purchase your game. Especially if you're a small indie company.

Attached: 1422731450274.jpg (658x726, 96K)

it's just some retarded inside joke

if someone pirates your game but never had any intention of buying it in the first place, what happens

Attached: smug_poo.jpg (960x921, 35K)

As a frequent surveyor of EA games why the fuck are the devs doing this?

Don't they realize that early access games live and die on the community that it builds up?
Why are they trying to farm bad will from the people instead?

imagine being this unaware of how economy works

wow that seems like a really tenable worldview that totally wouldn't end with people shooting each other wow stirner was a genius haha respecting others is a spook

>piracy
>theft

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

Umm... they are already paid by Epic with the exclusive deal. Those pirated copied are covered by Epic. Why complain now? More greedy? ugh...

Attached: embarassed-for-u.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

ok I will

Attached: PIRATE ANTHEM.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Steals factorio and infinifactory
>STOP STEALING OUR GAME

Attached: 1549467900021.jpg (280x224, 12K)

People with this haircut need to be publicly shamed and ostracized. They might as well have "mentally ill" tattooed on their forehead

>downloading a game makes you a criminal
Lol, uploading is criminal, downloading isn't even a misdemeanor

If you ever got arrested for something irrelevant, and they confiscated your computer and you have 500 gigs of pirates games, they wouldn't charge you for a single thing.

This, it is morally right to pirate epic store games as they got guaranteed sales deals from epic, this means by pirating you're enabling chink money to flow back into western economies from which the capital was moved when the people were sold out to begin with.
By buying these games you either minimize or god forbid reverse the money flow casuing more western capital to flow into chink hands and supporting consumer unfriendly practices in doing so so it is morally wrong towards your fellow man to buy epic store games.
>But shouldn't we just not buy the games?
Why should you deny yourself entertainment because huge corporations and people willing to sell you out seek to impart a worse deal upon you?

Attached: 1542780616667.jpg (1920x2715, 747K)

Who wants to pirate a shit game anyways? lol.

*copies
sorry I am tired.

spooklet cope

lmao

>what happens
The devs starts crying on social media about thievery and makes himself look like a fool.

the former, satisfactory is not to my satisfaction

You mountain Jews are alright

They're just fucking around. If you read the tweet's comments they then proceed to shit on steam by saying they'd probably make 10 sales if they release there. Fuck's sake this place takes every shitposts seriously.
twitter.com/SatisfactoryAF/status/1121011708292734976

>or be an adult and just move on and play something else
yeah i'll do that
i dont want to play your garbage game, fucking retard

how many people emulate games then go and buy them? Not very many. I always imagined it was something similar for pirating more modern titles. Not that I care one way or another, i'm not a dev, but seeing people do so much bullshit mental gymnastics to justify it seems silly.

Source?

There is no exit

fag

nice

to the retards that are new to the thread

I do. Literally what I did with Fate Extella and Dynasty Warriors 9 and any other game that might have performance issues.

Ok, I'll fucking steal it then

I do, as pirating them in a try-before-you-buy capacity is better than waiting on a steam refund. If it's good I'll always buy.

Piracy, just like physical theft, is theft of revenue, not of product.

Oh I pirate everything no matter what launcher.

And what exactly is wrong with people shooting each other?

youre still not being honest with yourself user, you pirate not because you cant buy 50 games, but because you dont want to buy 50 games. why blow the money on shit you can get for free. don't give me this trying the game out to see if it's worth the money later bullshit, if its available free and easily available you do it because its free and easy. just own up to that and dont be such a faggot

Based mountain jew

I downloaded the game awhile back and thought it was boring. Reminded me of No Mans Sky or most of the new games that get released now. I'm not sure why people give a shit about which launcher/drm service a game uses.

>noooo don't steal our game which we stole off factorio!
Losers.

Not that user, but it's like most people here don't go onto or give a shit about Twitter, because we don't fucking prowl it like the sad retards here that keep posting LITERAL who's time and time again.

Attached: 1434399751507.png (511x490, 321K)

That's only if you think every pirated copy equals a lost sale, which is simply wrong.

unmitigated seething cope

Why are you stealing from this good lad Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7V4UPiBOshY

That's literal retard logic. If I don't intend to buy it, is that "theft of revenue" as well?

Piracy is not theft.

The worst is that these guys are meme spouting shits that are hostile to everyone who criticizes their exclusivity deal.
They don't have a professional bone in their bodies.

if you are going to baited to post in the thread because OP made a twitter screencap you might as well give a fuck about the source.

>You can not pay for the game and pirate it
>or not pay for the game and play something else.
High IQ devs.

fucking cripes, i've been playing a game made by that thing?

>move on and play something else
so, don't buy the game, they get less money, you get no game and you don't have to use the launcher that you don't like.
or
>steal the works
so, don't buy the game, they get less money, you still get the game AND you don't even have to use the launcher that you don't like.

why are these fucks trying to shame people out of piracy? they be happy people even want to play their factorio rip off.

Attached: huhtoobig.jpg (1672x1672, 1.19M)

>Hey customer, do as we say or fuck you
you won't sell your product this way. people who pirate games generally spend the most on games anyway so you might as well not talk shit to pirates.

>I can sell my product at the store that has a lot of foot traffic
>Or I could sell it at the second hand spencers knockoff down the street so I could get a little bit more money
Gee, I wonder. When you sell a product you determine the pros and cons of your distribution method. Kys.

la creatura...

A good way to get your game pirated

>smart enough to not prowl twitter
>dumb enough to sperg about an out of context tweet posted on Yea Forums
?

Factorio has two things going for it that this one doesn't and never will.
- Factorio is top-down 2D, which already makes it the superior building game. From Satisfactory trailer I can already tell it's just annoying to not see what you're doing when you're designing stuff in a game based around... designing stuff.
- Factorio is on Steam

Fuck Satisfactory

> Order a sandwich.
> They deliver you a bushel of wheat and a pig.
> Sorry, we don't sell on the food platform, you'll have to deal with this.
> Also, if you want to not starve to death, you'll have to deal with it, or you're a criminal.

>We got money
>That's good for you

Attached: 1467021280369.jpg (985x1400, 1.37M)

>preferred launcher
what if I dont give a shit about the launcher, but give a shit about being actually able to choose what launcher I want to use?

>Who knows? Maybe this doesn't work out and it just crashes and burns.

Attached: 1555971187720.gif (481x481, 126K)

Because they don't care, Epic already gave them millions. Isn't this the game where they said even if every single person refunded, they'd still be in the black? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game, but it's probably the same situation.

When you make money, time becomes a bigger currency, so pirating games you were on the fence about just turns into, " If i feel like it, I'll buy it later if its on sale".

Attached: 1339536294485.gif (567x275, 1.94M)

Hey don't be like that.
Years down the line maybe the vertical building for optimization will be good.

Didn't follow this game, played the fuck out of factorio. Is it worth my time? Is the crack out? Would have bought it on a steam sale maybe in a year or so but i guess it's pirating time.

Attached: 1360014401021.jpg (296x300, 13K)

>Implying the devs wrong
If you don't want to use a launcher, don't buy it. Acting smug about one thing only to go and steal shit is retarded. Just say you want free shit, be honest.

a little while back some user made a thread asking if he should buy this or RoR2, i'm glad we put him on the correct path

>mfw pirate all western games so they go broke
try stop me lmao

What if I don't want to be an adult?

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kisa_k_isa__sample-942ecf6928168c4e85ad0edff7b8295e.jpg (850x807, 124K)

I never sperged out about this tweet, nor did the user that he responded to who simply said they found it hard to believe.

Factorio also has mod support, is cheaper, and can be more complex than Satisfactory. The Factorio devs are also pretty chill, unlike the asshats working on Satisfactory who get really fucking pissy at their customers. The ONLY thing Satisfactory has going for it is "muh graphics." And given that its graphics aren't really all that impressive, that isn't saying much.

>I worked so hard on it!
Value is subjective...bitch

lol

Attached: poor fella.jpg (321x403, 26K)

I would have thought factorio vs satisfactory would be like that Don Draper pic but you fags make it all personal for some reason.

I do consider piracy theft and I think it's silly to demand for a platform, but still, how fucking stupid are these devs. "Don't give us money or don't give us money", like holy shit, hire some PR.

didn't even know this game existed
why complain about pirating when you're shit at marketing

Crying on twitter about something they have no power over sure showed how they are the adult in this situation.

>we so wacky xd

yikes

>most people here

By "intend to buy", you actually mean 'intend to play", which you did, proven by you pirating the game to play it. If your intention was always to pirate the game, it doesn't make it any less of a theft.

yeah, thats a pirated game coming up

>what if I dont give a shit about the launcher, but I actually give a shit about a launcher?
Which is it, faggot?

Fine, you've convinced me. I don't even know what this game is, so OK, I'll ignore it.

Factorio is a better game so i've not even bothered to pirate it.

It doesn't look like its worth pirating. Factorio looks like its more fun. Satisfactory looks like a No Mans Sky mod.

You’re trying to apply logic to a person that has their pronouns listed on their Twitter...

>that entire description
>colored hair
>thinks flipping people off in his profile picture makes him interesting
Mental illness.

Is it a viral campaign or another episode of an indietrash dev having a meltdown?

I'm downloading this game right now. Not even going to play it, I just want to increase the downloads completed number on the tracker.

>how about you shut the fk up jace

Attached: 1549138248054.gif (200x200, 594K)

If you want you can lose potential sales all because of your company's choice of a launcher.

Or be intelligent and just release on all platforms.

Your choice.

based

Of which most in this thread are talking about the whole piracy shit in regards to the OP tweet, which I imagine is probably more serious.

Then you're smart but going to live a sad life.

I never even heard of that game. Why would you sign away exclusivety if you don't even advertize your game? Games that are already selling well can afford it, not shitty indies.

>Got an alpha key
>Never used it because of Epic store
DEVILISH

We simply don't care about literal who's on twitter

I've never even heard of this game but now I'm happy as to how salty the devs are.

That's gonna be a yikes from me dog.

A QUICK GUIDE TO GETTING POTENTIAL CONSUMERS TO NOT HATE YOU
STEP 1:locate tweet that you want to snidely respond to
STEP 2: contemplate snidely responding
STEP 3: don't
It's so fucking simple, seriously fuck Wendy's making it acceptable to be faggots from a company Twitter.
>HURR but if people talk mean to me I should be able to talk mean back

I feel very sad already because of it. Is there a way to make it better?

>@SatisfactoryAF
>AF
Why would I ever consider buying a game made by a bunch of stupid millennials?

How stupid you gotta be to think you can shame a pirate?

i dont know anything about this game but this is fucking sad
NINE (9) fucking sales for the videogame these people have been working on

Attached: 1361382803440.png (318x315, 5K)

I can smell the chink stink from here

>walk in on someone having fun
>don’t understand it
>get mad
Wow it’s like I’m really on facebook.

Real talk though. Is the game any good?

Does it have the max autistic optimization Factorio has or is it just?

Based

Attached: 1535568121304.jpg (371x500, 23K)

I was unironically looking forward to this game when they showed off the trailer at E3, I like autism games like that and I was going to get a few friends in with me.

I've no interest in buying it from Epic however, I don't want to deal with their non existent server and multiplayer support.

He literally lists bipolar.. he’s got layers of broken brain

Devs don't put customer satisfactory in their formulae when calculating sales.

>make niche game for a very specific mature audience
>put it on Epic
I don't know what they were expecting honestly. The millions and millions of people who use Epic are kids who only play fortnite lol

Don't buy it carry on with your life this game is a black hole you will never find your way out

Unless you are NEET or don't want to hang out with others in your life. Buy it.

This. Epic already paid for my copy and guaranteed them an amount of sales. Why would I give them money when my game was already purchased?

I'm not planning to buy your game because it's on EGS.
>okay, that doesn't mean you should pirate it!
What would the developers lose from me pirating a game I was never going to buy anyway?

>Yea Forums
surely you mean Yea Forums
nobody could be as so newfaggy as to read Yea Forums ten thousand times a day and somehow write it as Yea Forums

The game is good. But factorio will always be the autists factory builder of choice. Satisfactory is more like a sandbox with a less streamlined factorio in it. It’s fun to explore and build cool looking shit, not so much to chase massive production numbers.

What do you think Yea Forums, will indie devs learn or will they keep falling for Epic's shit?

Cute girl

Damn I was looking forward to this game to.

I really don't get it why reddit is so uppity about Epic's store.

Attached: 1374883759589.gif (325x325, 40K)

Nothing and no one can make one leave this place.
You're bound to come back
It looks pretty boring, save yourself some space on your hdd/ssd by not downloading that crap

>disgusted by Chinese platform edging their way in
>so I'm happy they lose
>disgusted by Steam for creating this shitty situation with DRM platforms
>so I'm disgusted with the blatant steamdrones

Technically only the early access is Epic. Everyone’s pretty sure by the time they release the exclusivity deal will be up.

They got a really fat paycheck to put it on Epic, it's easier to take that cash than hope your game sells well otherwise. If anything it just goes to show that the devs have no faith in their game because (at least for now) steam offers games like this an asston of support and systems to rely on.

Once you switch off of steam as a user you start to realize how bare bones everything else is and how annoying it is to get shit done.

TOP KEK
ENJOY NO SALES

Attached: GET REKT.png (577x136, 12K)

Same in Spain.
>mfw torrenting movies, games and other without a VPN and nobody gives a shit.

Attached: 1535405733032.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>pirated it
>it's literally a glorified clicker game
Just get one of the many free clicker games on steam and you'll basically have the same experience except in 2D instead of 3D.
It's not like factorio at all, they are trying to make it seem like it's a factorio clone but it's actually way closer to a clicker game.

Literally the last 7 games I bought were pirated first. Either give me a demo or I'll get myself one. I'm not dropping +60 bucks on a product I'm not sure I'll like and can't test it.

Attached: 8e1f17ca25bd552c580092d9a66d583b3c2b1164eb6ed477a99ee11c47fbb493.webm (852x458, 2.62M)

Does this mean that they sold 9 fucking copies? No way.

the pirate bay it is, then

Attached: do what you want cause a pirate is free .png (960x720, 89K)

They were being sarcastic. But it's pretty obvious that they're trying to COPE using sarcasm.

It's a joke.
Just looking at the amount of streamers who play this shit regularly should be enough evidence that they sold quite a bit more.
Despite what Yea Forums wants to believe, the game is actually doing really well in terms of sales.

I didn't see it because its on Epic, its probably why a lot of people didn't buy it. also that game looks to be worth about 30$ at launch and 15$ on a holiday sale.

when you start taking the people who made goat simulator seriously, you might want to consider that you might be on the spectrum.

a bit off topic shut does anyone have the Twitter screenshot of that 12 year old trolling the game dev about pirating his game?

Enjoy your 8 refunds.

yes it does. don't make your game available online if you don't want people to pirate it.

user delivers

Attached: heavy pirate.png (1838x839, 1016K)

You buy their bitch game

Don't know what the game is but I'm glad it's flopping

>be game dev of high end indie game
>release your game on egs and make shitloads of money
>get bored one day
>decide to shitpost on twitter to get (you)s from retards so they talk about your game more
nothing new here

fpbp, they pretty much took everything the factorio guys spent more than 3 years doing and added 3d on it. I would not buy this even if it was on steam. It is not morally acceptable.

The tone-deafness is immensely funny

It's beautiful.

Bread today, hunger tomorrow. No one is buying their game.

Why is a dev allowed to be anti consumer but I'm not allowed to be antidev?

Didn't Minecraft do the same thing? You don't see Yea Forums shitting on it.

Holy shit, Paco has more pictures? And he's still working as a valet? He's a legend.

>

Is this Coffee Stain Studios?

>it's the goat simulator devs
nothing of value was lost

Because they must be aware that Epic won't feed them forever if they don't produce.

You don't see Yea Forums shitting on satisfactory for copying factorio either.

thanks user

much better than hunger today, hunger tomorrow you dumb cunt

>over 100 million users
>only 250k copies sold
So, this is the power of the Fortnite audience.

Attached: k2_items_cache_e2fc7b1db2d1c4582d6d06dab41fabea_XL.jpg (700x394, 26K)

We've been bamboozled. Makes you think, who made this thread? I've never even heard of this game before.

Some of the factorio community is predictably very shitty about satisfactory. No well-adjusted person thinks it’s gunning for factorio’s seat, but those people aren’t known for being well-adjusted.

I thought it was 1 mil?

Who could have possibly conceived that people who downloaded your software to get a free game would only use it for that game and then scram.

How many levels of yikes is this?

On all platforms.

as well-adjusted as the satisfactory devs, rofl.

I don't think you are telling truth. Links?

Steal its gameplay? I remember it being based on Infiniminer or something but Minecraft went a very different path early on so I wouldn't say it's the same like Satisfactory being 3D Factorio.

this, anyone who played Sanctum or saw what shitty youtube bait Goat Simulator was shouldn't expect anything great by them.

Modded minecraft is unironically better than satisfactory.