Read carefully

No, we don’t hate mk11 because it’s “sjw” or because we are “incels” stop using that autistic language, we hate mk11 because the roster is lame and the gameplay sucks dick, it’s a bad game, pretty sure they won’t make mk12 after this disaster

Attached: B5321FC9-7EA7-4861-ABCC-8B8EDE68AA5E.gif (500x274, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/noobde/status/1121243237388357632
twitter.com/beckhallstedt/status/1121119595279077376
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1121198114746982400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*They wont release on steam after this disaster
ftfy

Didn't they already do the time traveling thing?

It's a bit different this time. In MK9 Raiden sent visions of the future to himself in the past. In MK11 there is actual timetravel, with characters from the past coming to the present. So we got stuff like Shao Kahn vs Kotal Kahn.

>roster is lame
Where's Reptile?
>gameplay sucks dick
Debatable but MK's almost always sucked when compared to Deception

Too bad faggot. Shouldn't have sperged out about inane shit like muh jax ending and muslim kombat.

Now, because you lot pretended to be so fucking retarded, you were written off as retarded. Nice job giving yet another game a convenient excuse for its negative reviews.

Attached: 1555566203572.png (2580x2009, 1.11M)

The only ones missing are Ermac and Mileena desu. Love Erron Black and Kabal. Having fun with this game but I have my complaints- plus the Krypt BS. I'm not having problems with koins yet but I mostly fight online.

/thread

What if those were the paid falseflaggers?

>Deception
patrician tastes

I'd beleive ya if i didn't have scroll through pages of culture warriors crying about how the game is "wokeshit" and "sjw" on steam
>roster is lame
This always boils down to "muh main didn't get in 0/10!".rosterfags are so hard to please
>gameplay is bad
That's a fuckin lie. The gameplay is one of the games strengths
>after this disaster
it has a higher peak time than mkx. The game likely sold more than mkx which sold more than mk9.
The only real disaster is the cancerous mtx

Attached: 1507108850215.png (754x680, 532K)

>They won't make an MK after the 4/Armageddon era

Zoomer incels

>you were written off as retarded. Nice job giving yet another game a convenient excuse for its negative reviews.
Nah the game is still getting mad hate

Boon is on damage control
twitter.com/noobde/status/1121243237388357632
Got a Tranny out for blood
twitter.com/beckhallstedt/status/1121119595279077376
And big shills like Max are even going in
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1121198114746982400

This is while there is nothing interesting about the gameplay to push it on. They locked up the one feature that could have been cool.

SJW is dying it's already reached its peak more than 80% of the US hates them and a conservative group is already growing to throws these fucks back in the shadows where they belong. companies will start following suit soon after the whole scope changes.

GIVE ME ERMAC

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1297, 806K)

Can this just be reposted in every thread about a game Yea Forums hates.

I hate it for those reasons AND the fact it's SJW and removes tits and ass for zero fucking reason

>The gameplay is one of the games strengths
that's a fucking lie

please refer to it as mortal Combat now
drop the K this is racist

Yet it's still top seller everywhere. Honestly, if angry tweets are what you consider "victories" it's no wonder you guys are so pathetic.

I miss when the MALE ninjas didn't look like dogshit. Will we ever again have a classic human reptilian reptile who uses deception to hide his true reptilian nature to humans?

>we
Quit speaking for all of us. I personally hate the game precisely because I'm an incel and I hate how major publishers are caving in to the SJW menace, especially when all they're supposed to care about is profit and SJW shit kills money.

>the roster is lame
Yeah
>the gameplay sucks dick
Nah

Please don't use words like faggot and retarded when you are counter posting
Thanks

Lmao why would anyone screenshot this? Weird.

Nah, it's because Warner Bros. Hates PC gamers. Arkham Orgins, Arkham Knight, Dying Light, Mortal Kombat X, Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat 11, all bad PC ports. I'm sticking with my Xbox.

/thread

nah I hate mk11 cuz of sjw shit

>here are some tweets from literal whos
>they arent literal whos if they aid my agenda
clockwork

>People are writing off any negative discussion cause of you guys!
>No they aren't
>b-b-but sales
lmao

Attached: lmao.png (680x584, 134K)