Do you think Nintendo will ever bring ROB back into the spotlight? They already revived Blaster Master

Do you think Nintendo will ever bring ROB back into the spotlight? They already revived Blaster Master

Attached: 1553588804274.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Mario kart and Smash brothers

Nintendo VR mascot

Wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd be all down for it.

Nice to see the threads still remembered.

Attached: 20190425_004351.jpg (4032x1960, 2.24M)

I miss those threads.

R.O.B. and GB were the best.

Attached: DSC06986.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Holy shit it's actually you.

Gotta say, I really do mis ROB threads...

ROB threads were a cool and cute idea but the OP was a colossal fucking faggot of the highest degree.

>Mario kart

One time. Like 14 years ago.

>ROB threads made Yea Forums a happier place
>People get pissed off because "Oh noes, an anonymous user has more clout and influence than me because he's actually doing something entertaining and original! Out of the other shitposters and dumbasses posting the same thing over and over again, clearly the ROB guy is the biggest threat to Yea Forums."
>Proceed to sperg out every fucking time a thread was posted like the soul of the board was at stake, even though they could've just ignored it.
>ROB threads eventually stop due to shiposters making it unable to enjoy, Yea Forums ends up shit anyway.

Exactly who was the fucking faggots, again? Seeing that ROB stopped posting on Yea Forums in 2014, this place has been so much better without him, hasn't it?

Attached: ROBvideogames.gif (400x300, 1.24M)

I'm not talking about Yea Forums in the slightest. I am 100% talking about the OP of the ROB threads.

Blaster Master was made by Sunsoft.

I remember when this guy used to post and people would shit on him so bad

And you are a 100% faggot. Go drink ammonia.

Attached: vautism.jpg (1920x1840, 524K)

Listen fucko, toward the end he linked his Twitter and if you saw it you'd agree with me.

>OMG! HE POSTED HIS TWITTER! THAT MEANS HE ISN'T A HATEFUL ANTISOCIAL INCEL FAG LIKE I AM WHO THINKS Yea Forums IS A SECRET INTERNET CLUB FOR COOL KIDS! HOW DREADFUL!"

You're pathetic.

Attached: 1428911065197-0.jpg (4500x4334, 938K)

You keep putting words in my mouth about my thoughts on Yea Forums and socializing therein. Again, I am purely talking about the individual human being that the ROB OP was.

You're probably one of those bandwagon faggots that joined in on the shitposting with no fucking clue what had been going on at that point, anyway. Who cares about what you think?

Contraire, I was there since the first thread and an avid supporter.

>the classic strawman turnaround
You can't hide behind anonymity, ROB OP

>kneejerk reactions and R.O.B. images.
wouldn't be surprised if you're talking to the man himself.
As novel as the concept is, Yea Forums isn't the place to hold digital puppet shows.

Best not waste time or effort in claiming what you cannot possibly prove.

So was I. And you know what? ROB threads were loved before they were hated. It wasn't the OP's fault. How could it have been? He was doing the very same thing he'd always done with almost no variation on the formula. The hate gradually grew, it didn't form overnight. People just grew tired of it and wanted it to stop, but the OP didn't want to.

Of course, going against the wishes of Yea Forums's userbase isn't an inherently bad thing because the community is shit and deserves every bad thing that happens to it. ROB threads, however, were a beacon of positivity in this piss-bucket of a community. Instead of generating hatred for the industry, it reminded people why video games made them happy. It reminded people why they played video games in the first place. Whatever personality problems the OP had is excusable when you consider what he was trying to do.

Attached: ROBWASRIGHT.jpg (600x300, 39K)