Katana Zero

AMAZING

Attached: AMAZING.png (1200x787, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7XJxI0RZNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'VE GOT TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS

Attached: AMAZING2.png (1008x710, 1.58M)

Okay
But can I have my medicine now?

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE! HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE!

Attached: AMAZING3.png (1317x896, 2.37M)

do tell, its on my wishlist

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MEEEEEE

Attached: AMAZING4.png (946x663, 1.32M)

I JUST PLAYED A GAME. NO ORDINARY GAME.

Attached: AMAZING5.png (939x661, 1.33M)

A GAME THAT'S JUST A BETTER HOTLINE MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: AMAZING6.png (948x664, 1.25M)

Pretty great, nice game play, but its a short game. Music is pretty sexy too.

*SEKIROOOOOO

Attached: 1556074788848.png (900x900, 482K)

Yeah I almost put hotline miami and sekiro as the buns but figured it might have been too much of a stretch.

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 74328681_p0.jpg (843x1200, 246K)

So is it actually good? Been thinking of getting it.

Back when the game was announced, I used to think it had something to do with the Samurai visualization thing some manga show off, turns out, it's just an overly elaborate anti-drug campaign.

Attached: 1550452225606.jpg (512x307, 12K)

The only complaint I can find is that it's too short but it's still about 5-6 hours. I'm usually lazy about finishing games but I beat it in a single sitting. I went back and replayed some of my favorite levels again tonight before making this thread and it was still fun.

Also, it was announced a really long time ago, on their main website, though might be shortly before or after Hotline Miami

It's good, but falls short in length and reasons to replay. There's a cliffhanger that's set up to be concluded by some update in a few months, so that should add to the game.

Overall better than most indie stuff, fairly well animated and it feels great to perfect a section without using the slowdown mechanic. Just needs more levels.

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP!.

The thing about the length is that I enjoyed it the whole way through. There's some games that could cut like 50% of their content and hours of gameplay and you wouldn't have a noticeable difference. Katana Zero was short but the story was excellent and every level felt unique and interesting.

its short but smoother hotline miami for sure

So give it to me straight Yea Forums, is the girl real? Are T&C real? Also, how did V capture Zero if he can see the future like that?

I'm pretty sure she's real or else why would they have shown her at the end the way that they did? With V I have no idea. I think the point of it was that reality was constantly shifting and you were constantly dying. Somehow we just ended up in a reality where he got captured, it doesn't really matter how.

PROTECT

Attached: 1556055315991.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

WHO KEEPS MAKING THE DAMN HERBAL TEA???

Attached: 1556076262160.gif (300x400, 2.06M)

I drank that shit every night and every time I would ask myself, why am I doing this? Did the dev know I would do this every night? Is there some consquence?

That's how fucked up in the head this game makes you.

>Girl
Maybe not, her outline was in the first nightmare, but didn't show up in any others.
>T&C
Were real since they showed up and killed all those police officers
>V capturing Zero
Chronos probably did a hiccup like it was doing before, so he couldn't foresee the explosion knocking him out

Force of habit, first playthrough I didn't even try to sleep without the tea. Somehow they just knew they made it enticing enough to make you do it.

Game was short. I thought it would do something to make its combat interesting, but in the end its really just a puzzle game. The story was interesting at least. I do, but don't regret buying it 6.5/10.

I love detailed renditions of pixel-art games, seeing the characters emote through something other than text and limited animations is great.

it's okay. doesn't warrant the constant daily shilling though.

I really liked the idea of every stage is not you actually going through, but planning beforehand. But something even now bothers me, like even though it's just planing you must do everything from the beginning after every fail, there is no rewind and the slow time helps way too little since it also slows you to a stoping point.
What I mean is I actually love the idea, but the fact you don't have much options to fine tune your movement it kinda feels useless the replay after you beat the stage, not like how SuperHot did where you always play in slow motion and after beating you can see in real time how crazy that looked

So is this game worth the $15?

>thinking anything cboyardee touches won't be great

>Weebs
>fat
>only one without a gf
kek

Did we get confirmation on whether or not it's him?

Dunno if it's worth making a separate thread for but this released on the same day youtube.com/watch?v=d7XJxI0RZNo is it good? love the vibe to it

Well played OP. There is no greater meme than sponge posting

Attached: 1543104916848.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Yeah the devs confirmed it

Attached: 7E60877E-5ED8-404E-AED4-09964A98BA4F.jpg (601x662, 162K)

Read the thread.

Most say it gets repetitive, which is what's putting me off getting it.

I want to put my dick between your screencaps, no homo

it does. despite the short length, i was getting bored with it by the last few missions. this will likely get worse with the next episodes.

it's alright devolver shill, we like KZ, there's no need for you to come in and shill it here.

Attached: 00d48fe045e6d9a61f2463c52c76ad49.jpg (704x1199, 76K)