If you self identify as a "gamer" you haven't actually accomplished anything with your life

If you self identify as a "gamer" you haven't actually accomplished anything with your life.
People who watch TV don't call themselves TVers. People who listen to music don't call themselves Musicers.

Attached: yeah sure.jpg (499x499, 130K)

shut up faggot

>He actually accomplished something with his life
>He actually thinks accomplishing something with your life is a worthwhile goal
Get a load of this faggot
That being said identifying as a gamer is faggotry too so.

Yet when you shitpost you sure are a shitter.

TV and music aren't interactive mediums. You just sit there and watch TV and listen to music. Video games actually require player input.

projecting like a mf

imagine caring this much about what some losers online call themselves

I've literally made money off of being good at video games, that's more than you'll ever accomplish nonposter

>People who watch TV don't call themselves TVers. People who listen to music don't call themselves Musicers.
That's because they call themselves different things.

No you haven't you fucking liar
Who would give some random incel on the internet money for doing something literally anyone could do

Yeah like faggots

Attached: emote.png (114x128, 22K)

I once masturbated for 24 hours straight.

I've made about $1000 dollars from winning fighting game tournaments and i'm a volcel fuck you

Hello I am OP, I now take back everything I said

We have a winner

Ever since at least 2011 "gamer" was literally a manufactured marketing identity to try and sell teenagers Mountain Dew and Doritos. The only people that took the term seriously were corporate dicksuckers looking for an identity to be sold to them.

I won't even pretend do understand how people interpret the term in the hellscape that is the internet in 2019 but I've always hated it for the above reason.

>Ever since at least 2011 "gamer" was literally a manufactured marketing identity to try and sell teenagers Mountain Dew and Doritos

The term "gamer" was used long before that.

Can you describe the state of your penis after you were done?

>comparing gaming where you need to have coordinated thoughts
>to sitting in front of a TV or standing still with earphones on
you're an absolute moron, please leave the board if you're here to set up shitty bait like this
being a gamer is being someone who experiences artificial pain by default, it's set up to be an accomplishment when you finish a game or else it's a shitty game we're talking about

Attached: Im_gonna_stop_you_right_there.png (540x470, 364K)

Sore. My hand was pruning.

>you haven't actually accomplished anything with your life
tell me something I don't know

Attached: 1415346230036.gif (250x250, 458K)

>being a gamer is being someone who experiences artificial pain by default
Stopped reading there. You are a delusional retard.

> self identify
Gross

Was there any pain during your ejaculation?

you're telling me it's real pain?

After a few loads or so, you just shoot blanks. A dry orgasm is still pleasurable, but very fleeting and very minimal compared to a "full" load.

What's wrong with being a gamer?

I'm saying that there isn't any pain involved in sitting on a couch and playing a fucking video game unless you're so fat that it hurts to breathe

I'd fuck every KLK female.

They targeted gamers. Gamers!

Attached: cross.png (1280x720, 870K)

that's why I said "artificial pain", or do you like to restart from the beginning?

>People who listen to music don't call themselves Musicers.
Hey everyone, OPthoney is a Fagtano here, internet’s busiest music nerd

Attached: 9BB9AF3E-4FA2-44DC-B937-8C750A5D3D9B.jpg (671x377, 36K)

There isn't any pain, artificial or real. Period. It's entertainment

Oh. Sorry, I can't read, so in that case I 100% agree with you

This

what does it feel like being so dumb you think your smart?

Heh.. you think your anime reaction picture will get a rise outta me huh...Ya, I’m a gamer. So what of it? Heheh.. yeah . Nice try.

You’ll die first

people who are into movies call themselves movie-geeks tho
And i respect movie-geeks more than assholes watching trash tv desu

fake gamer, not epic

>golfers

What does it feel like getting buttblasted over some faggot user's shit thread

>the term audiophile or film buff doesn't exist

People who play music are called musicians, people who play games are called gamers.