She was just another Marie 2.0 forced mary sue party member

>she was just another Marie 2.0 forced mary sue party member

Pfffft HAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: p5 fem.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2019/04/atlus_will_actively_discuss_bringing_persona_3_and_persona_4_to_ps4_if_theres_an_opportunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes so fucking generic it hurts

She is a lesbian

>please do not repost
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

crying on the inside huh

>no tits
no thanks

Marie wasn't a party member so she already has more content than Marie

MOMMY MILKIES! GIB MILK NOW OR ILL GET PISSY MILKIES MILKIES GIB MILKIES RIGHT NOW

So boys, what do you expect or want out of the updated dungeons since they've seemingly been altered? Here's to hoping Kaneshiro's, Shido's, and Okumura have had theirs changed to the maximum.

Attached: image.jpg (386x573, 74K)

She’ll be forever overshadowed by best girl Makoto. Sad!

beep boop

Hahahahah, so much for "Jane", holy fuck

Attached: 1556135746709.jpg (4096x2304, 532K)

LISTEN TO MY POETRY

GRAPPLING
HOOK

But seriously just neat interactions with new mechanics in palaces that better showcase how cognition works would be nice.

What if the trailer is misleading and the game is actually a sequel akin to P2EP/SMTIVA?

Shido need a total remake
Fuck corridors and rats

Good, FeMC fags are seething hard

Atlus requires 10 years to make a new sequel, if anything this will have less new content than P4G

I still don't know how bargaining works with the monsters. If theres a way to minimize the guesswork of determining what response works best for which monster, I'm all for it.

Something that isn't absolutely braindead would be nice.

Fuck off you dumb futabafag

>futaba
fucking ew, not even Makoto is that shit.

Marie haters are redditors, this fucker is the true evil of the Persona franchise.

Attached: Persona's Lightning.jpg (225x350, 36K)

t. incel jealous of Chad Ziodynecock

She has a black boyfriend

From first glance it already has more to it than Golden. On top of that they have a bigger budget now, and the game has been out for 2 years. They've had time to put in work.

She's fucking ugly fuck's sake her design is lifeless

yep, me, except I'm white haha

shes a size queen

She looks way more generic than Marie and is going to be forced even harder. She's going to end up being Yukiko 2.0.

Marie was cute with shit clothing design this girl is fucking bland

Hopefully they take a cue from kamoshida’s palace and introduce shortcuts for people that don’t want to just warp to the last room.

>everybody hated that character with the overly alternative design, so this time we will use the most bland design imaginable for the new remake character!

Marie's retarded outfit was the best thing about her. I would do unspeakable things to that hat.

Attached: P4AU_Marie.png (1115x1983, 830K)

>rich girl
>likes balet
>game is called Royal
That's Mitsurus' kid.

Attached: 3058df6d905d15b0b8b52af3b4499b3e.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Also
>uses a rapier
>RED HAIR AND EYES
Either she's the incarnation of FeMC or Mitsuru tied up Akihiko and fucked him silly.

Attached: rich bitch.png (1024x768, 1.33M)

Even fucking Shiho looks more unique.

Fair enough the main point is she's attractive unlike generic nobody girl

*sucks your dick*
Back the fuck off!?

I hope space station is not a boring piece of shit just like the entire second half of the game

She will be a actual good non annoying Makoto

That's stupid. When does P5 take place compared to P3?

she's a party member? i thought she was just a new confidant or something

she's a ugly bitch

She is a literal self insert for fujos to chase both Joker and Akechi.

everyone does

BASED! This nigga is the worst Persona Protag

user, she's not FeMC. At best she's a new onahole for Joker.

>Bland as fuck
>screenshots of her being involved with both MC and Akechi

Watch her be the bridge to save Akechi and make him best buds with MC so they can DP her.

She's the thighs girl, so I say she's ok in my books

Attached: f9fc468.jpg (1800x1350, 137K)

I don't get peoples problem with her outfit. It's fine.

>Thighs

Attached: Culture.png (1024x576, 632K)

10 years

So I never played P4G. How does Atlus write these new characters into the script in a way that makes sense?

Futabae and Tae have leg action, more is welcomed. I just hate how her coat isnt red
it looks like she just stole Jokers coat

It's great.
Leotards + thigh high boots is a godly combination

They don't, it's easy waifufag bucks

if only persona girls weren't anorexic...

They don't.

>FUCK the phantom theives
yes pls

hmm, 10 years to create a 16/17 year old. Guess she grew up fast.

Have they actually confirmed to changing/altering pre-existing dungeons and content? My fear is that they'll just add the new content and not refine already existing dungeons and story. I'd love for them to add Haru in earlier scenes, for example

You could completely ignore Marie in P4G till she kills herself. You can't do that on 5 anymore.

kys rugs

small nigger dick

I really hope they will just leave her a gymnast girl who clashes with Phantom Thieves on ideological field while having intense crush on Joker and not make her yet another shitty mary sue demidoggess.

So how was Marie’s inclusion explained? Adding a new party member like that seems like it’d be so jarring.

part of izanami
Again, no need to make something good or detailed, it's just waifubux

P5 gilrs look ok in the game.
The dancing game makes them all a literal stick, wich is just sad.

>kills herself
Really

the pic where Kasumi is in Mementos with the rest of the gang proves my point on her being a stick.

he's bad, but pic related is the worst of all.

Attached: teddie.jpg (425x425, 22K)

If you don't finish her SL or interact with her before a deadline she suicides on her dungeon and erases everybody's memories of her.

Margaret found her and made her an assistant. She's just in her own little corner until the final dungeon that they added and it's revealed she's Izanami. She was never in your party she was just a social link. This new girl is going to get forced into the story even harder than Haru suddenly acting like she was part of the team the entire time when she has been around for a week.

Holy based

Holy fuck why is the P5 dancing game so fucking hard I cant pass a single stage holy SHIT

Acquire skill.

>p4 is about a Chad from the big city going to a small town
>P5 is a virgin from a small town who becomes a Chad in the big city
It's like poetry, they rhyme

Mildly excited but this just feels like p3p 2.0 in how it's pandering

>Ugly rapist teacher leaves
>Kind handsome one replaces him

Attached: a8jpk.jpg (280x246, 10K)

I know I'm clearly just trash and can't measure up to Japanese rhythm game difficulty, I must do better

>Hifumi was a party member but got scrapped because she made the game too long
>add another 30 hours to the game
>don't bring back Hifumi into the group

I guarantee that they won't bring back the Sae romance that they scrapped either.

Attached: hifumi.jpg (2048x1536, 311K)

Yeah except the first one is boring as hell. Yu is unironically one of the worst mc's out there.

>This new girl is going to get forced into the story even harder than Haru suddenly acting like she was part of the team the entire time when she has been around for a week.
P5R looks like a major rewrite with all the completely new scenes they've shown that are incompatible with P5's story and all the talk about "dreams" instead of hearts, Atlus's track record with these characters isn't good but it's not literally just going to be "P5 again but with your new jailbait wife"

Attached: cocky.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>Silent MC self insert 1 is better than Silent MC self insert 2

lmao

Joker has character through dialogue. Yu is a literal unapologetic blank slate.

Attached: otht8vcb6bn21.jpg (720x774, 79K)

>a dialogue choice is "character"

Personatards are hilarious.

don't you have a wrp"g" to watch?

Stay salty nerd

Attached: 1478629725849.jpg (500x330, 112K)

>they're not voiced so they have no personality
sasuga Yea Forums

Attached: joker.jpg (768x472, 53K)

She's not going to just be Marie 2.0 she's going to be Anime Marie 2.0 where she is forced into literally every scene.

Game Marie could be completely ignored this bitch is going to be the most important member of the group that you have to deal with.

Attached: game vs anime.jpg (1922x490, 189K)

>this bitch is going to be the most important member of the group that you have to deal with.
I honestly hating that this is likely to be what she's like desu. I just wanna re-explore improved dungeons and spend more time with Kawacutie. This bitch is probably going to take way too much screen time.

She is P3P femc with a poiny tail.

Marie was never a party member. Persona 4 Golden was the definitive version of the game.

P5 is already an 80+ hour game and they've claimed they're adding in entire months of more playable time to accommodate new content, you're insane if you think one new character (who isn't even the only new Confidant they're adding) is going to hijack the entire story.
The story is being majorly rewritten anyway, what they've shown is already more changes than what they did with P4G or even P3P. If you're expecting the same game with just some QoL improvements you're already mistaken. If you want to play P5 again, play P5 again.

Nah I'll play P5 again by playing Royal.

>If you want to play P5 again, play P5 again.
I probably will desu. This girl with Atlus' track record plus the Akechi shit has me sketched enough to wait and see.

Each demon has a mood
If someone has an irritated mood don't pick happy responses
Its not rocket science

Who even needs Akechi anymore when they caved in and let you fuck the cat? (Assuming it's not a red herring)

Everyone's going to wait and see anyway because Atlus is stuck in 1999 and the game's not going to be releasing internationally for like half a year at least.

most recent info about Persona 3 & 4 remakes show that they are not currently in the works

pushsquare.com/news/2019/04/atlus_will_actively_discuss_bringing_persona_3_and_persona_4_to_ps4_if_theres_an_opportunity

fuck atlus and fuck jack frost

Attached: 1528476471776.png (1172x1000, 339K)

I sincerely doubt they're putting any homo relationships in senpai.
True enough I suppose.

Attached: dabbin on them haters.jpg (1439x1432, 575K)

>wanting MORE rehashes
cringe

Morgana is a piece of shit and the design looks way too mature for him, imagine that dude reading his voicelines.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (492x479, 33K)

>complaining about current-gen graphics and UI

Attached: 1551142503675.png (761x380, 348K)

I'm complaining about playing games I've already played 10 years ago.

I thought Alex was fine so hopefully Kasumi is also fine. I'm just wondering if she's going to be an Almighty user, a Light user, or a Dark user because those are the only two elements that aren't covered by the party excluding Joker and Akechi

Attached: file.png (770x433, 469K)

god i hate the women who will cosplay this in an attempt to be relevant

Attached: 1420317008226.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Cosplay Illya and Kuro? I haven't seen that before.

>imagine getting mad at hypothetical scenarios

She can't be worse than Marie can she? Right?
I wonder how much of the original flow and pacing they are going to kill to fit her in?

>A good game should never be replayed

Attached: 1551310576892.jpg (225x225, 10K)

the school outfit is low effort but phantom thieves one could have some good cosplay

This is why I didn't buy P5 when it came out, I knew they were going to pull this shit again. Thanks for buying the game once, but if you want the complete story, buy it again.

And how about instead of adding superfluous party members (who are apparently just as important, but not important enough to be in the original release) we go back to having the option for a FemMC.

Yeah, this. Everyone talks about how the P4 protag is a chad, but it feels super weirdly self-insert fantasy to have everyone suck your dick as soon as you move to town.

>it's another FeMC fag
lol

>Shido's going to report to the police that a high school girl kicked his ass
Yeah okay

I rather see resources pointed at making new content that reviving nostalgia for another 10 years. Give me P6.

Personally, I don't care about it. I'm just looking at it from a business perspective. If they absolutely must release the same game twice, then they have to have some new shit to market it to the foolish masses. I'm just saying I would rather have a female MC option over a completely new party member, it's the lesser of two evils.

I can only see the inclusion of a FeMC taking resources that could be used to add more content.

>he thinks P6 is coming out before 2025

Attached: IMG_20190425_030121.png (504x581, 194K)

Pretty much, making Protags blank slate inserts is boring as shit.

Based

Attached: 1556125287916.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Thats just how small town kids work.

Absolute garbage.

Attached: 1554827123964.jpg (480x337, 97K)

Hifumi is already a character so they'd want to make a new one they'd have full control over.

Difference of opinion, but that's ok. I think adding yet another character to a already crowded party is worse. I just hope she doesn't join in on the thieving antics until near end game.

>I DIDN'T GET MY FEMC WAAAH!!
God persona fags are fucking insufferable.

>exposed midriff and thighs

Attached: 1547199340740.jpg (372x402, 65K)

she's a fucking flatter, less attractive mitsuru.

this is worse than marie.

They might shuffle around character moves. I thought it was weird that Makoto was Atomic, healing, AND physical damage, so they might take one of those from her.

Ohhh baby

Attached: 1525581606508.gif (448x252, 570K)

My friend keeps calling her a red headed Yukiko but I have no idea why.

FemC does more to undermine P3 than Marie did for P4
Of course you're not getting a choice to not have Marie or Kasumi involved in the story, but the consensus is already that P5 shit the bed.
P5R seems to be changing enough that the focus of the game has changed from "stealing hearts" to "stealing dreams," they're not filling in the gaps in P5 so much as taking it in a new direction entirely. It could be better, even if Atlus's remake OCs usually aren't (and could still be better in spite of them).

Did the phantom thieves steal her pants?

Said the SMTfag, hey how's that next game that's TOTALLY coming out soon going?

She just looks like a shittier version of Anna from Fire Emblem.

bra and panties with a jacket
>m-my penis is so hard bros!

have sex

Attached: 1459208628775.jpg (1179x883, 93K)

I understand they're referencing dreams a bunch but the opening is literally them stealing a heart and it says "take your heart." The new villain might be focusing on dreams but I doubt the whole story is thematically changing.

Her entire character design looks like a generic perfect japanese girl that Japan loves. Yukiko is also that kind of character.

Persona girls are all flat, and Makoto is wal mart Mitsuru whos gonna get cucked out of main girl status by new girl
and literally nothing is worse than Marie, getting shot thru the asshole is more enjoyable than being around that bitch

Takes them just two years to release the TRUE version of P5, but they still won't port P4 Golden off the damn Vita.

Attached: munch.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

And not on shitch.

She qt. I'll probably stick with the robot though, assuming the game is worth playing.
I want unique battle mechanics-based perks for each of the romance routes. For example, since Royal seems to be adding team-up attacks between two party members, maybe you could acquire unique team-up animations between Joker and your romance choice while receiving an attack buff or other similar benefit. Non-party romance options might provide other perks such as unique equipment and contextual buffs or at least a significant boost to the final perk in their Confidant route.

>Makoto losing to anyone

If anything new girl will take people away from Ann.

Attached: Makoto Queen.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

3 years. And they said they're "aware" of interest in P3 and P4 ports/remakes, but they've been focused on P5R and P5S. We'll probably get something to hold us over until P6 but that's years away.

I just want downloadable versions of DDS that aren't the fucking Ghostlight versions

I'd love for them to really go in on the romance routes with even just some bonus dialogue. The scene in the velvet room where you're convincing everyone to get back up was the perfect time for your romance party member to get some unique dialogue but they couldn't even do that.

What the fuck is wrong with atlus? Why did they release another shitty Marie character in a game that is already crowded with shit filler characters. I seriously can’t believe these hacks added another boring annoying special snowflake character.

I remember the last time they gave us a Persona girl with a ponytail. It did not end well...

I'm mostly referring to the "character development" they gave her in P2

Attached: ErikoP1.png (490x2244, 890K)

Makoto already lost, she even stole her mask design and nobody gives a real shit about Ann,
human Mona can have her

Eh the masks are different enough that I don't think it's a steal. Makoto already has the worst fucking mask in the game.

I don't care about the dungeons themselves, just have interactions with the bosses outside of them in the real world as much as you do with Kamoshida.

Attached: 1500165966846.png (444x444, 109K)

>End of Persona 5 everyone wanted more Sae, if only just because her level 10 link was ?????????????????
>Now people only care about new girl

Poor Sae, forever a virgin.

Attached: Joker's twitter.jpg (720x701, 47K)

Alex was fine to okay. She wasn't annoying, It is interessting that she actually hunts you down, too bad it stops some sectors in. Her backstory just doesn't make much sense, especially if you pick neutral. The schwarzwelt is a natural occurence, killing the MC would do nothing but end her existence and humanity's. Plus they already did the whole Time traveling to save the future thing with the first Raidou.

They're being altered? Time stamp?

it looks close to Makotos mask, also Jokers jacket and Anns boots. based off what I heard she sounds like a Joker and PT fangirl rather than that turd Marie

He's just referring to the fact that we've seen some footage of things we haven't seen before, like having to punch a statue in the first dungeon to open a door or grappling hooking off a UFO. I doubt they'll be changed in a meaningful way.

Yeah though it's interesting if she's a PT fangirl since her intro a month ago said she doesn't agree with him. I suppose that could have been just a cover though and she's got pictures of their logo all over her room.

you can just use rpcs3 to play this for free, as it plays any ps3 title.

P5R: New story, improved mechanics, new characters
Me: I sleep
Joker: playspool.jpeg
Me: R E A L S H I T ?

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

go back to twitter you fucking loser

NO ROMANCEABLE SAE

NO BUY

Attached: 63152332_p8_master1200.jpg (720x1152, 1.03M)

So glad we could "beta test" the first draft of the story and gameplay for Atlus. If they were at least porting it to a new console or (heaven forbid) the PC, then I could tolerate it. But this is just absurd. And you know they are going to sell it for a full 60 bucks. Why should we buy a potential P6 when it first comes out?

Yeah, I want more unique dialogue and scenarios too, especially in the final palace and/or epilogue. That's higher priority than gameplay bonuses, but both would be ideal.

I'm not saying it isnt scummy but are people actually surprised by a new p5?
i mean they only did it with 3 and 4

Fucking this
I can't believe the main girls are so shit I have to resort to the hag

We all knew Atlus would make a new version for P5 based on how much they milked P3 and P4. You shouldn't buy a potential P6 when it first comes out.

She's a shit character in general, looks like a fuckin OC gone wrong. Her costume is too bland, makes her look like a Joker fangirl. Atlus, give us a good character or dont give us any at all, you cheeky fuckers.

Attached: 1391397240545.jpg (446x336, 26K)

>We all knew Atlus would make a new version for P5 based on how much they milked P3 and P4

But this soon? And on the same console?

pretty certain they did it with p3
again this shit isnt surprising at all

Her having healing was the least fitting, I hope they don't take her nuclear spells away.

Boo hoo, you dont like a post. Go back to your cave and grow up, basement dweller.

I thought everyone was expecting this? She is clearly going to be the Aeon Arcana for this game, and may or may not be forced down everyone's throats.

I'll just friendzone her and fuck Kawakami or something, sole reason i didn't buy Persona 5 yet is because i knew they would release a new version at some point.

>some shitty copy paste joker
>gave lever action for some reason
>coulda made exchange student from murika, or westaboo that likes old western movies and outlaws
>persona based off some female western outlaw
>bandito mask, duster, tomahawk, lever action
>atlus fans just want more of the same, japs dont like anything different so give them copy paste joker

Attached: deviantArtOCdontsteal copy.jpg (960x1180, 217K)

Actually they should give Haru physical to Makoto and have Haru be the healer instead. It suits her personality more with her being gardener and all.

>Yea Forums is unironically going to pay 60 dollars again for the same game on the same system two years later
>just so they can romance some new boring mary sue who’ll fuck up the story again

INCONSEQUENTIAL FIVE DOLLAR LOOTBOXES BAD

SIXTY DOLLAR RERELEASES WITH NEW CONTENT YOU CAN’T BUY SEPARATELY AS AN EXPANSION TO THE GAME YOU ALREADY OWN GOOD

Attached: EE17B08C-D5E2-4E16-AD4A-AE86F58D1F40.png (936x724, 34K)

She looks very Persona 1-esque. Looks just like Eriko desu

>Here's a totally new character to be fleshed out and given tons of spotlight
>Haru still gets next to nothing in way of character development

Attached: degle.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

>Looks like best girl in a leotard and high leg boots
Sold.

But it comes with a new character

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Fuck is that weapon? Real shit- she looks like an adult woody knock off. Coulda made her like orange or some shit.

Thanks for murdering my dad. I'm just going to act like I have been here the entire time now.

It extends off the end of the game, so it does mean Haru has more opportunities to get screentime and might not feel so much like he just gets dropped in right before the finale. The new girl appears to get scenes all throughout the game as well, so she probably won't inherit Haru's original problems.

>Cue me, still waiting for Atlus to give Haru more screen time and character development

P3's came with game rebalances and new features, what the fuck else are they adding to this mess? Also fixed some glitches and QoL things for weapons and fusing.

You're one of those guys that think Golden is just P4 with a shitty new character. The changes that game made were immense right down to characters having completely redone movesets and a entire season of padding added to the rushed winter portion.

>People get fed up with this shit and don't buy P6 when it first releases.

Atlus: OH WELL, I guess no one likes JRPGs anymore. Guess this will be the last one we make.

>People buy P6 when it first releases

Atlus: (whispers) heheheh fucking idiots, we are already 75 percent done with P6 Royal Platinum OMEGA

The greedy fucks really have us by the balls.

Looks like there'll be a Kamoshida come back tho. As much as I hate him he was a well made boss lol

This is coming out three years later. Golden was only four years after P4, and Persona 3 had both FES AND Portable within 3 years of its original release, one of which is one the same console.

>tfw get to cuck human Mona this time

Attached: 1532258592227.png (192x192, 1006)

Same, brother. There's a scene where she's inside the van, kinda like when they go to Futaba's palace, but it doesn't look like Futaba will have a palace anymore so who knows.

Attached: 1492932417625.jpg (500x706, 82K)

>this soon?
It's been 3 years
>And on the same console?
P5 was clearly meant to be a PS3 game ported to PS4 shortly after its launch, it just got delayed for ages. There's a good chance it gets ported to PS5 when that launches too.
It's also very probably releasing on the Switch too, we'll find out tomorrow.

They showed a ton of new features, QoL, UI stuff and new Confidants already. Did you actually think the new girl is all they're doing with this?

No, I’m one of the people who dislikes the things added to Golden but at least understands that it’s an updated port for a system the game wasn’t on before. It was made several years later and changed things the devs though should be changed.

Royal is two years later. On the same system. And was absolutely already planned for development when the original game came out. They released the game incomplete because they wanted to sell us the finished version again later for the same system. Stop defending it.

She cute

>tfw like her design a lot and think she's cute and never went for a waifu in 5 but choosing her means you're a mariefag
end me

>The new girl appears to get scenes all throughout the game as well
Which Haru should have had in the beginning herself. You see her once during a animated cutscene and then never again until its time for her dad to fucking die.

>Royal is two years later
Every time you and retards like you bring out this talking point it's just telling everyone you can't do basic math.

You sound as if you were being forced to buy it. Hope you were also this mad when The Last of Us Remastered came out a year after the original game.

Kind of beside the point, and also false because you see her a few times before her arc begins.

why add a character instead of fixing the rushed plot (ie haru and other characters)

>golden was only four years after P4
On a handheld
>both FES and Portable
Because DLC didn’t exist yet. There wasn’t a way to change P3’s content without a rerelease. At best they could’ve released The Answer as a standalone mini-sequel, but that’s dumb and stupid. And again, Portable is on a handheld.

>seriously unironically using the nonexistent switch version as a reason for why this is fine
lol

I was seriously expecting this when the concert featured dancers dressed as cowboys

I actually want this kind of costume for all girls instead of swimsuits.

How about
>you sound like you were sold an incomplete product and for no reason beyond rushed development and then told you can’t even download the finished version as DLC
instead

Why does it matter what system it's on? Why is it a better idea to release an improved version of a game on a system the people who played the original might not even have? Not having DLC is also no excuse for FES, they could have just left the game the way it was like so many others did at the time, or better yet, just finish the game to begin with, considering FES was less than one year after the original.

everyone saw this coming even in the original threads
you are a gay retard if you honestly thought it was just gonna be dlc or something

meant for

I won't bully you for liking her, user. Unless she's shit

>mysterious remake girl #300
>this time with the blandest design possible
I'm so fucking sick of atlus remakes.

I didn't have a problem playing it on the PS4 the first time, why should I now?
If there is a Switch version that would be nice for portability but I'd still probably rather play it on my PS4, Switch's portable battery life and resolution/performance isn't great and they specifically mention they've included performance features in Royal specifically for PS4 Pro.

>an incomplete product and for no reason beyond rushed development
P5 was in development for five fucking years, what the fuck are you on about

SMT V NEWS WHEN

>P3 mc is a turbo-autist weirdo
>fucks an alien and a robot

>P4 is the pure anime embodiment of "chad"
>fucks a world-famous idol

>P5 protagonist is a quiet but classy man who's a blatant milf hunter
>fucks his teacher

You can't sell me on self-inserts when they all have implied personalities already

Attached: 1492393420601.png (199x333, 85K)

his teacher is only cleaning, silly!

¿you do know all those romances are 100% optional right

P3 and P4 protagonists don't even have the option of fucking their teachers.

>every romantic support for joker except for 1 is a woman older than him, 4 of them being quite a bit older

His taste in women seem pretty clear to me

>have sex
With who or what? Herpes ridden slags? No thanks.

This, why do I want to play the same highschool vn I already played a couple years ago? Fact that so many people know about Persona without SMT is maddening. Should be law that these folks need to at least play Strange Journey before Persona.

that's because most of the young cast isn't great other than ann

>add in new unnecessary characters that you're forced to hamfist into the story instead of enhancing and expanding on the ones already in it
Why do Japanese developers keep doing this? Do they still not realize this is bad writing and is extremely risky?

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 5K)

Isn't ann/makoto older than joker very slightly? only by a few months

>5 dollars for a chance at a reskin/jpg
>60 dollars for revamped combat/dungeons/story and plenty of additional side content that 5 was sorely lacking
This is such a bad comparison I feel like you must be a gachatard rationalizing the other side. Plus you can just wait for the price to drop. I'll buy this years down the line when I've forgotten most of the story and it's 20 bucks.

P3MC is REQUIRED to date EVERY girl to get his best ending.

I mean other than ann, who seems like a match for joker?

tae?

kawakami?

makoto/futaba seem like regular friends, not romance interests

>trailer shows human Morgana, Futaba with Sojiro and her mom, and Akechi still with the group post-casino
Yeah they're definitely not doing anything with the old characters user

Tae/Kawakami both have pretty good romances

Fortune teller is cute but her romance is boring, the other two milfs are better

FEMC FAGS BTFO

Also
>Yusuke "running away"
I hope he's somehow relevant after his introduction this time

Ann's romance with joker is pretty bad, it's boring as shit

she's bottom 3 of his romantic supports

Why does she do that?

They're expanding on all the shit characters/characters who have enough spotlight already though. Futaba is a fucking overpowered I win button for the party during the entire narrative, and Morgana is a fucking cunt throughout the entire game. Stupid cat almost ruins the game with her presence. And literally no one gives a shit about Daddy Issues Naoto. If they wanted to do it right they'd make Makoto and Ann's arcs not boring as shit, while making Hifumi a party member. And give Ryuji more time to shine instead of getting shit on by the entire party

So is Makoto's. Both characters have romance plots that aren't even about them. Ann's in particular is bad

>while making Hifumi a party member.
The Hifumi we got isn't the same as the one they intended to give us as a party member, you mongoloid.

Not for long

Attached: Yea.jpg (1323x733, 100K)

Most people pair Ann with Ryuji
The game pushes Makoto with Joker pretty hard, with scenes like her clinging onto him and asking to hold his hand when they're looking for Futaba.

>all those people have too much focus already
>they should focus on Makoto more instead

Attached: idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

>they shouldnt focus on new characters
>the main characters are shit, don't focus on them

I don't even think YOU know what you want from this game

Makoto's STARTS really good when you're just chatting with her about life/feelings, then her friend becomes the spotlight, fucking sucks

>but it doesn't look like Futaba will have a palace anymore so who knows.
What the fuck are you talking about, you can't seriously take Wakaba and human Morgana at face value when Kasumi is literally talking over it about dreams becoming reality

>makoto/futaba seem like regular friends
Futaba is pretty young and a shut-in who doesn't know much about romance or even social interaction. Makoto is just autistic. And cute as a button.

>Stupid cat almost ruins the game with her presence
>Her

user...

Attached: 234454745.jpg (473x417, 52K)

>try to look like a 10/10
>Lady Anne will still think of you as nothing

Based incel cat

Joker and Futaba are obviously just like brother and sister and absolutely nothing more than that.

Attached: imouto.jpg (938x1000, 219K)

>There are people that didnt seduce Tae
You all have absolutely shit taste and I pity you

Attached: Joker the cake eater.jpg (777x1100, 571K)

Stop watching Zero user

Tae was the hottest romance on a sheer sex appeal standpoint, but kawakami had better romantic moments

femc trannies dabbed on yet again

Attached: 1550261030939.jpg (960x912, 173K)

>Ann's romance with joker is pretty bad, it's boring as shit
I can tell you've never actually gone through her romance before and are just speaking out of your ass.

Attached: Hawaii.webm (800x720, 1.21M)

>doubting the cat

Attached: buff mona.png (736x580, 176K)

Everyone's Hawaii scene is good, even the "platonic" ones
Ann's SL has the same problem as Makoto's where most of it feels like it's not really about her, nevermind building her relationship with Joker. Or maybe it just doesn't do a lot to endear you to her if you're not already into her. At least it wraps up well with Shiho coming back and the confession + aftermath are good.

Attached: GOTOSLEEP.png (1582x380, 147K)

The support itself.

Her beach/valentines scenes were good, but pretty much everyone's was, though kawakami wins the hawaii dates for getting the bonus honeymoon question

Cute pinchable cheeks

Attached: 1556114823899.png (623x1285, 359K)

I don't know what you mean by that. You only get two ranks in the confidant itself that are romantic and I would argue that her confession scene is the best in the game. Hardly boring at all.

Attached: 1494469425399.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

I wish to impregnate this creature.

don't mind him she's just the vanilla option, some people just don't like vanilla, enjoy your annfu and making the cat seethe

They seriously just reused FemC, huh
Guess I'm not complaining

I can't tell who to romance this time around, since Makoto is kind of disappointing.
Who are you going for this time around? Are you going to be loyal?

Attached: 1530833603799.jpg (639x719, 53K)

My first choice was Makoto and I'll be mixing it up.

If the new girl is interesting I'll romance her, if not, Kawakami. I already regretted not going for her in my first playthrough she seems pretty best

The new girl obviously.

Went with Kawakami the first time, gonna go with her again. Got her to rank 10 a day before the Hawaii event and it was worth it

Attached: 1493762949211.png (850x950, 558K)

I will always be loyal to Anne and only Anne.

Does your dick bend in a odd direction so you take it out on people with normal boners or some shit

Kawakami was one of my runner ups the first time, but I was too slow on the draw, and I didn't like that almost all interactions with her outside of class were in the maid outfit.

I fell for the Makoto meme and regretted it too late to savescum
Probably do Futaba instead, maybe Hifumi or the new girl if she's somehow that good

I would like her a lot more without that shitty wig

Attached: futaba wallpaper.png (1600x900, 2.05M)

Went with Makoto on my first playthrough, so I will probably stick with her unless new girl makes a pretty strong case.

i banged everyone and hung out with ryuji for valentines

Looks better than your discount land wale of a thot mother.

Adding on to this. Honestly it looks to be a retelling. Mishima is in kamoshida's boss fight.

Just a quick reminder that Ohya is in the game

bet you went through the whole thread and still didn't remember she existed

He is there to replace bikini Ann because censored.

You think people forgot about Ouya, they're literally shoving chihaya under the rug. I understand why but dang. :(

BASED

EFFIN ADULTS

Futaba again (got her my first playthrough), Kasumi next, Lavenza? if shes even a option
maybe Haru if they fixed her by not putting her at the end of the game also Tae.

>Are you going to be loyal?
no

FEEL LIKE SHIT BROS
JUST WANT HIM BACK

Attached: 1554843819667.jpg (6000x4000, 714K)

I remember Ohya exists only because of how disappointing her Confidant Skills are.
Maybe they'll make the security level actually mean something this time around.

Daily reminder that Yusuke is best boy and obviously Jokers best friend

Attached: passion of the inari.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I hope to never again see the ATTENTION WORKERS cutscene.

Finally a good post.

Don't give Atlus any ideas.

I forgot to say Im not doing harem but romancing each girl separately

I love how people thought she was going to look like this ugly shit on the left

Thank god Atlus has actual taste.

Attached: 559423f49bedcbd45bfa70fd862b27b9e61e7920_hq.jpg (760x577, 85K)

Came to the thread to ctrl f Sae and see if it was happening or not.

Oh well had semi-fun with the lackluster party members, disappointing vacation/after-hours scenes, but indisputable best OST yet I guess.

Attached: 1552708155264.gif (700x625, 264K)

Doesn't matter had sex

Attached: 1544673472984.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

If Door-kun ever comes back I will burn down Atlus

They'll never bring him back due to it completely ruining the meaning and point of the P3 ending, but they gave people enough closure with the "Elizabeth will find a way to save him" shit

Well who the fuck cares about P5 anyway? Other than regards I mean.

Some of it does come down to rng though. Way less so than smt but still there

Id like a version of P3 that has the QOL improvements of p3p and the graphics of the ps2 versions at the very least

Just romanced Kawakami for the first time and, while I can understand why people would like her now, she's still kinda crap since there's absolutely zero buildup to why she's suddenly both okay with fucking her student and also head over heels for them. She has a lot of quality dates though, I'll give that.

So are they going to make P5R even easier? P3FES and P4 Vanilla had a decent amount of difficulty, P4G was a bit easier, and I'm pretty sure you could get through normal difficulty on P5 without using buffs.

>making Futaba cry

Attached: kirby gun.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Every other girl is screwed if they give you more romantic places to take dates. The only reason I've found people don't go with Tae is because she really only has one date.

You could get through P5 with normal attack.

Harem route is impossible for me since Tae, Futaba, Makoto, and Kawakami are the top girls and the others suck ass except Hifumi who's just okay.

Sae?

FES and Golden both got big balance changes, they'll probably do some for Royal too. I think all we know at this point is they're adding combination attacks to battles and some new features to the Velvet Room.

Ann or maybe Haru, that's about it.
Kawakami requires you to forget or ignore that the first villain of the game was a teacher fucking his students, and you're a faggot if you do either of those.
Tae is the epitome of a side character, though an appealing one albiet. Same thing with Hifumi.
Makoto is boring as fuck in the main game and was only saved by the dancing games, while Futaba is sisterzoned hard.
Ohya and Chihaya basically don't exist.

>Joker gets in Smash
>uses a grapple hook
>the fuck, when did he ever use one in P5?
>P5R trailer
>Dungeons redesigned to where Joker uses a grapple hook the whole trailer
Well alright then.

Gae

Wait does makoto get romantic shit in the dancing game?

>Kawakami requires you to forget or ignore that the first villain of the game was a teacher fucking his students, and you're a faggot if you do either of those.
Are you for real?

What's even the overall consensus on the expansion?

Attached: Persona-5-Royal-Key-Art.jpg (508x720, 182K)

Its either combo attacks or benched characters attacks like in P4G. Haru did show up jumping out of Morgana's van in the attack, like how P4G benched members would show up in their scooters.

It's not just one character and you know it. You're probably just a butthurt switchfag
It's also 3 years, not 2

Yu was only a chad when he was pretending to be drunk, every other time he was endearingly weird and direct. Meanwhile Joker has the most chad responses when his metaphorical mask is off and he doesn't care about his probation.
Joker is naturally what Yu has to pretend to be.

Will still do makoto on first playthrough because they're probably going to add many events involving your love interest
Then I'll do harem or just the new girl and watch the rest of the scenes on youtube

Beats me. Maybe? *hint hint* *nudge nudge*

Attached: 2019-01-23 21.09.20.png (1902x1006, 1.91M)

Who the fuck knows? It isn't out for like another 6 months in JP. We got a 3 minute video

Fuck bros why is Chihaya so underrated. ;-;

Altered story. Definitely a retelling to stick yaldy and new girl in the new story plots. She might join early.

Saaame.

All the girls do, but the dancing games have a more detailed animation engine which makes Makoto seem a lot less robotic. Same time, all the supports are post P5 without a bad guy to worry about, so all the conversations are just kids talking like kids, which adds depth to Makoto beyond being a mission focused robot.

Fuck now I have to look up scenes from this shit

I'm probably going to ditch Makoto for Kasumi.

Plot twist: she is Akechi's replacement.

>Doubting Yu's chad powers
The man can even make King Moron question his sexuality.

Attached: aggressive s-linking.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

I'll keep my eye on Kasumi's Slinks after the game releases in Japan but if she's boring, I'll just go with Ann. She's my favorite and the Persona you get for maxing her out is the most useful for the future.

>Using the Golden anime as canon

Attached: 1556099188101.jpg (1436x1408, 1.06M)

No shit, he dies anyway so much for a "rival". Pathetic.

I honestly think that's the case just because I can't think of what niche in combat she'd fill otherwise.

>having a permanent party member with Debilitate
But what will Toot Toot Skelly do now?

>Implying your only job in persona 4 and 5 isnt to make yoshitsune as soon as possible and relentlessly spam hassou tobi

Your other 3 party members are there to support you massive cock, a permanent debilitate bot was needed

Akechi is Akechi’s replacement though. He is going to become an actual part of the party.

Sounds great except you can only make Yoshitsune after maxing Morgana on the last day.

I just fed all my personas to Arsene so he could be with me all the way to the end. I loved his design too much to throw him away.

>He is going to become an actual part of the party.
doubt.jpg

Attached: p5r yukatas.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

P5 felt like a game of subversions

>Cool rival was actually a complete fraud
>Your fanclub is fucking nuts
>Igor is fucking nuts
>Dursley esque setup you end up for being a wiz-delinquent ends up as one of your biggest fans
>Morgana is fucking nuts

>3 guys
>5 girls

Christ, this group is filled with estrogen.

Amen.

Attached: UMJaJRZ.jpg (2300x1501, 2.4M)

>Are you going to be loyal?
No. I'm gonna do all the chicks and guys I missed out on last time.

>forced mary sue party member
wow, just like everybody else!

Morgana is a girl's name retard

Morgana is a boy and Futaba hasn't hit puberty, so it's fine

I really hope they make me feel like scum if I go harem.

>P3FES just changes some things, adds more party interaction and an S. Link for Aigis
>P4Golden decides to give you an entirely new character for you to date, you have to do to get the new ending of the game, a lot of shit that shouldn't involve her now does, implied canon winner of the Yubowl
>P5Royal adds an entirely new character who will change the story, going to involve her in a ton of shit she shouldn't be in, but now this time she's a Phantom Thief and probably going to be the implied winner of the Jokerbowl

Wow, I sure can't wait to see what the definitive version of Persona 6 is going to look like. Knowing Fatlus, they're going to just say "fuck it, this new girl we've added you can fuck and there are sex animations now"

Attached: 1530037350332.jpg (480x476, 34K)

>"fuck it, this new girl we've added you can fuck and there are sex animations now"
Is she cute?

*ahem*
FUCK JOKER

Attached: 1556164156048.png (960x1180, 498K)

I'm just so tired of modern Persona. I thought it would get better with Hashino gone, but I guess not.

Attached: 1499209155507.png (720x480, 337K)

>changes the story after her introduction
>involved in a ton of shit she shouldn't be in
>she's a Phantom Thief
>implied winner of the Jokerbowl
That's just Makoto

Game is already rated M, why aren’t they more generous with the sex stuff? I get that it’s not that kind of game, but fuck, I’d appreciate SOMETHING more than a fade to black with vague ass dialogue.

P3 is Personakino though P2friend

This actually. Talk about the least fucking interesting design ever. Both her face and her phantom thief garb.

P3 came out 13 years ago, user. It hasn't been modern Persona in a while.

Attached: 1548489928971.jpg (400x522, 98K)

I'm glad they're adding more school life stuff since P5 was really lacking in that department, but god I'm really hating the new Marie character. She's going to be in fucking everything you do too

Attached: 1538902621830.png (446x426, 121K)

Still would

>P3 came out 13 years ago
Don't fucking remind me. Do not fucking remind me that I was 16 when I first played Persona 3 and now I'm 28.
I've been here too fucking long

Attached: 1310822924133.jpg (344x326, 44K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Persona-5-The-Royal-Screenshots-1.jpg (604x720, 66K)

No

Attached: 1556164279107.png (960x1180, 499K)

P4 has plenty of that stuff, where do you think the banchou stuff came from? It was just removed from the English version.

Also most of the P5 stuff is a load of "localization" nonsense.

They totally have to make Morgana shut up at night to make room to finish all this shit. Right?

How many miles of black penor has she sucked/fucked? I think at least an interstate's worth.

I'm not really sure what you're looking for, there aren't many other M-rated games where (You) can fuck a 15-year-old or be fucked by a grown woman as a 16-year-old. Or be a high school girl and rape an elementary school boy.

Attached: perssona.jpg (807x748, 221K)

Ann's chest is gonna get covered. That's where the ESRB logo usually goes

I'm worried they're trying too hard to be appealing to what people were receptive to in the first. I doubt people went into Empire Strikes Back expecting Luke to be accosted by a senile muppet for half the movie, or what would have happened to characters like Boba Fett if they'd just focused on stuff people love about ANH.

I don't know how to describe this shit. Just the difference between doing what you want and doing what your audience expects you to.

You guys ready for fuckery?

Attached: 56566564564533465.jpg (1372x770, 183K)

Attached: 234322342344.jpg (1372x732, 148K)

Replaying the game and I'm really enjoying madarame's arc a lot more than I expected.
Did this game really nosedive for me after kamoshida or am I just following the masses opinion?

It'll probably be changed for the localization.
Sideboob is a no-no on packaging in 'Murrica, and I don't think being blocked out by the logo will cut it.

If you like madarame you'll adore the whole game since his palace is considered the weakest

Grats on not being a npc and thinking for yourself

This cuck doesn't just romance everyone and everything available lol

You guys aren't seriously going to replay a 90 hour long game when you haven't even finished your backlog, right?

Attached: 1532772953008.png (322x395, 197K)

She's going to be removed in the remake, sorry user RIP VA

The winter season in the og P4 is skipped whereas in P4G if you max out her S.Link the Winter Season becomes playable and you rescue her
Iirc if you do it'd unlock the true ending where you come back to town to celebrate after 2 years

As long as people keep in mind it's based of picaresque stories and those often are made of disconnected episodes

But then they also try connect them with a overarching story and it's awkward

Really? I thought okumura's palace was the worst one both in gameplay and story.
It's just entertaining seeing Yusuke and Ann hijinks during the arc. The dungeon has a kick ass theme as well

It doesn't nosedive but it no longer feels like the stakes are as high, even though they should be higher at points. Kamoshida is just the most easily hate-able villain. Though I personally think Madarame is way worse.

Wrong. The ship is the worst dungeon, and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

I don't know I feel like Kaneshiro and Okumura's just felt way out of the thieves reach. It just feels weird just punishing some random Yakuza and some random Business owner. At least with madarame, he's related to Yusuke and he doesn't seem too evil.

God, I hope so. That ending was bland as shit.

Really? Madarame was the real weird one and definitely the best "villian" right after Kamoshida. He's portrayed as a real nice parent type figure to Yusuke then you learn he just outright let his mom died because his greediness got the better of him. You get this nice hint of grey in it. Nothing like the other villians.

Kaneshiro was basically a stepping stone for the PT's popularity and that's about it. They just happened to get into a bad spot while trying to go about that and the stakes feel kinda forced.
Never really was a fan of most of the things that happened around the time Haru joined, though.

Madarame as a villain is fine until right before you actually fight him when he drops the thing about Yusuke's mom, just in case you were worried there might be any level of moral ambiguity in what you're doing. He's still in the upper half of antagonists and Palaces though, far from the worst or weakest.
The game doesn't really "nosedive" until after summer when Morgana throws his fit.

Hheh hi guys. You can trust me with everything.

Attached: 78667878676876.jpg (369x1263, 85K)

I mean worse as in he is a worse person, and therefore a better villain. For me he is the most evil character in the game, surpassing even Kamoshida.

I probably will, I skipped out on a lot of major Social Links my playthrough. Didn't get more than halfway through Hifumi's and gun dad's, didn't touch the politician and the arcade kid at all. Maybe I'll get a guide and do a 100% run.

>Haru barely gets any characterization because she's shoved in so damn late
>She never feels like she's apart of the team
>LOL LETS SHOVE ANOTHER GIRL IN THERE XD
What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1530762358342.png (159x244, 82K)

I honestly thought she was going to be an FEMC, that they somehow found a way to rewrite the story or introduce an alternative plot to accommodate playing as her, and that resetera and reddit were going to haughtily gloat and dab on seething coping Yea Forums as everyone here angrily defends why they thought the Marie theory made sense.

I had no personal stake either way but I just felt that was what everything was leading up to, now that it's been revealed that isn't the case, I'm at a loss as to what to feel. I've been thoroughly bamboozled with little consequence.

Attached: 1553895802434.jpg (612x504, 251K)

Swift Strike, then. It's literally Hassou Tobi lite, except you can get it as early as Lv19.

There's an entire nother semester user, the game will be 33% longer

That's A LOT of time for haru to get screen time besides a new character

I don't know it just felt like his "shadow self" wasn't all of him. I'm sure there's probably some doubts in if he believe he's doing the right thing but then he just waves it off to the side because of money. Maybe it's just I wanted to believe he's an asshole because you just really needs money and thinks money and fame is everything.

I can trust him. Unlike that back alley punk, this guy actually has a medical license.

Fuck 5head and fuck 5head fags.

>wanted to play P5
>decide to wait for the new version instead
>they finally announce the release date
>it's in a fucking year
guess I'll wait

Attached: 1552271917970.png (464x452, 187K)

The true nosedive is the tail end of futaba’s Palace, there are some dips in quality in palace 2/3, and palace 4 is generally enjoyable until Futaba starts getting her really clumsy arc.

Then there’s the palace 5 morgana/haru shitshow

I'm getting Adachi vibes. Calling he's gonna be revealed to be the true end boss.

Good luck with that on first form Shido.

They're adding months of additional playtime and the story is clearly being restructured. Hopefully she's not still buried 60+ hours into the game before her proper introduction but you'll get time with her.

Wait for P5S news tomorrow before making any conclusive decisions, it seems like that may be the even bigger reveal

This game honestly just feels like an alternate story.

I figured he was just Judge Frollo except with a less ugly "son".

>it seems like that may be the even bigger reveal
I doubt it. Royal was the one that was hyped up over months while S was just kind of announced with no real fanfare.

Opposite more likely. If it was a game, they would have announced it alongside their other game. See two years ago when they announced both dancing games and PQ2 one after the other.

The game doesn’t even fully commit to Madarame being an irredeemable asshole, provided you do Yusuke’s confidant. In my opinion the shadow is exaggerating to some degree, like shadows tend to do. It’s actually a missed opportunity, that we don’t get to see anyone confront their shadows.

I guess Atlus was just afraid of any moral ambiguity

Will P5R explain how Joker knew about the parts he wasn't there for?

It's a bigger reveal if you're delusional. There's only three legit scenarios for what S is.
-another anime special
-some kind of music album or collection
-the fighting game
Then there's the still possible but less likely option of a mobage.

Fuck Atlus for making Eriko suffer ;_;

If they just redo parts of the story to introduce Haru and Makoto to the party at/around the same time or at least put her in Futaba's Palace, I think some of the issues may be resolved, although then they would probably have to introduce Haru's issues earlier too and that might require some awkward rewrites

P5R = enhanced regular protagonist version
P5S = female protagonist version

Calling it now.

The problem isn't that she comes in late, the problem is that the two palaces afterward are mostly about Akechi, and when that's done it's endgame. They spent too much time trying to build a rivalry between Makoto Sue and Akechi when Haru should have filled that role as part of her character development.

My biggest problem with P5 was how the crew didn't feel like it was tight like P4 or even P3 was. Their friendship felt forced and superficial. With them adding a new semester and more time to bond that got my hopes up but it'll probably end up being spent on the new girl and not the cast as a whole. Disappointing.

or
you know

>here's how FemC can still win

Attached: snap.jpg (1180x590, 40K)

So who is going to be the new big boss?

He looks like that shit from persona 3 whose dad wanted him to be doctor but he didn't want to do it then he ends up helping someone who's hurt anyway.

It's funny how Best Buy can "leak" Persona 5 Switch but can't stock Persona 5 Royal.

I think they're going to try to address that with the added school time. I agree though, having 90% of the interactions be locked in the texting part was so fucking stupid. That's like implying we're all friends because we talk on this gay website a bunch

>P5 is already an 80+ hour game and they've claimed they're adding in entire months of more playable time to accommodate new content

Christ I didn't think about that

This game's going to be 100 hours at least

>Talking to people IRL
What are you, some kind of normalfag?

Rate the Arcs
Kamoshida 10/10
Madarame 8/10
Kaneshiro 6/10
Futaba 7.5/10 hated medjed and futabas deus ex machina, otherwise pretty good.
Okumura's 4/10
Sae 9/10
Shiro 7/10
Final 7.5/10
I think as soon as Makoto joins the chemistry kinda dissipates. I'm not a Makoto hater but I feel like with this type of theme of phantom thieves you have to keep the party small.

Attached: Persona-5-Mini-Details_11-26.jpg (600x338, 33K)

If it were any more than this it would be some literal oc donut steel shit
It's a real life high school setting, there's only so much design combination you can do

Golden added a bunch of events for the IT so It'll probably be the same for the Thieves. You can even see them hanging out playing pool and darts in the trailer.

what are the chances the dancing games go on sale for Golden Week

Attached: 1528082799957.jpg (378x378, 47K)

Reminder that the new term is going to be a fake world that plays on the cognitive desires of the Phantom Thieves. They've already given it away by showing human Morgana and Wakaba. Plus Kasumi's mask has a similar shape and markings to Yaldabaoth's face, and Takuto's card shows people worshipping the sun.
Canonically Joker is arrested and sent back to prison after Christmas Eve which is why you never play the final semester.

Random dungeons without the shitty half-assed puzzles
Predesigned was a neat idea but it doesn't fucking work. See

Haru's late introduction and her non-reaction to her dad's death, Akechi's forced last-minute face turn, and the rushed nature of the final arc are the main problems with the plot. Everything else ranges from good to fine.

Mfw really uncomfortable playing Ken's songs.
This just feels really awkward. I'm not a gay or the pedo but dang I really don't like doing his songs.

I still think they should have rehashed Persona 3 and had Akechi, Haru and Hifumi be an opposing group of renegade Persona users, so you could be introduced to them at least as early as Kaneshiro's palace and the second half's pacing wouldn't be so fucked.
Maybe they could still do something like that with Kasumi replacing Hifumi. I doubt it though.

>I'm not a Makoto hater but I feel like with this type of theme of phantom thieves you have to keep the party small.
Phantom Thieves should've stayed just Joker, Ryuji, Morgana and Ann.
Would've allowed for a really tight bond at the end of the game

>I still think they should have rehashed Persona 3 and had Akechi, Haru and Hifumi be an opposing group of renegade Persona users
Would've been sweet. They should've taken more concepts from Persona 3 and not just lifted everything from Persona 4

There had better be fusion spells in this game fuck you Atlus

Can we keep Yusuke's shitty mice puns though?

I just realized something. Morgana's English voice actor, hell even his Japanese voice acting is gonna sound off if they do the same voice for human Morgana. Gonna be weird seeing an ikeman talk like a 12 year old kid

I think Yusuke is a nice addition.

mad at me now, allah is

Attached: file.png (800x450, 335K)

Is the new girl voiced by Sora Amamiya?

Attached: [Chihiro]_Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo!_-_05_[720p_Hi10P_AAC][2DA08D64].mkv_snapshot_08.43_ (1280x720, 71K)

I know it's a longshot, but I'm really hoping there's a boss in P5R that steals your party's personas and uses their movesets against you, and maybe even do fusion spells with certain ones

Hey. Real shit. It looks like this game answers some questions.

So for the entire scene with Kaneshiro Makoto is on the floor and facing away when he opens up his briefcase and takes money out. On screen she never goes back. Somehow she remembers the combination to the briefcase, thus solving the palace.

So....

Attached: makoto.jpg (400x400, 19K)

It's unforgivable that in Persona 5 DSN that whims of fate is only a dancing song as a remix. A SLOwER PACED REMIX. The best fit for actually dancing to and we get fucking Tokyo daylight and blooming villian. The fuck?

>human Morgana
Wait, where did that info come from?

Yes she is. It makes you wonder who the English equivalent, is going to be.

P5R.jp
One of the screenshots is a guy talking to joker.

[Ikeman]
"And then Ann dono and I...."

As long as they don't pick someone like Haru's dub VA, they'll be fine.

Ashley Burch

Attached: download (10).png (680x956, 274K)

So... eternal time loop?

Wtf why is Sosuke Aizen here?

Attached: Trustworthyfellow.jpg (363x273, 13K)

Medjed was dumb but it didn't make anything else in the game stupider or drag down the other characters unlike a lot of other stupid shit in the game
I like Futaba's Palace for being the only one where the Palace holder isn't presented as a total asshole and does a proper confrontation with her Shadow to start being a better person instead of just getting brainwashed.

Not quite.

Why did Makoto take another girl getting sucked into working in a house of ill repute so personally? Why was that so central to her arc?

have sex

Attached: 155611135722.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Haru's dub VA sounds great when she talks normally, which makes it really confusing.

I knew he looked familiar

Attached: 1536216436169.jpg (700x700, 225K)

What the fuck kind of tarot is Consultant, you FUCK

>not a cute chubby gay boy
A least his true form is super plush and squishy around the belly!

Jokers January outfit is fucking rad. Feels like no one has commented on it.

Attached: 345345345345345.jpg (186x406, 25K)

I can't wait for Yuuki Kaji to grace us with his fuccboi voice.

Cardcucks stay mad

It looks like something he'd wear like Yu Narukami in the epilogue.

This is honestly why I thought she was FeMC, being a special snowflake Marie character really kills the design.

What new ways will be able to shit on Mishima in this one?

>Kamoshida
9/10
>Madarame
10/10
>Kaneshiro
8/10
>Futaba
7/10
>Okumura
9/10
>Sae
8/10
>Shido
8/10
>Yaldy
10/10

I'm probably in the minority but I found the aesthetics and pacing of Okumura's arc were spot on.

>human morgana

Where?!?!

There are a lot of Persona players who are basically too illiterate to read between the lines.

Attached: new cinema labyrinth.jpg (1600x876, 230K)

It's more personal so people hate him on a more personal level
The more the story advances, the more impersonal the villains become since they start to be big dogs that go beyond rape or abuse to a few classmates

>P4 has plenty of that stuff, where do you think the banchou stuff came from? It was just removed from the English version.
What banchou stuff?

See

Fuck. I was hoping he'd trap. Fingers crossed.

Attached: Persona_4_Teddie_Alice.jpg (2788x3894, 1.96M)

>charismatic yet crazy leader that wants to play hero
>isolated sadistic girl that just needs some love
>cold tactician enjoying the feeling of superiority
Fuck they would have been perfect as nu-Strega.
You could even set it up the same way with Akechi saving Haru, and then her following him into the Metaverse. Then Okumura happens as normal, but then Haru ends up ratting them out to Akechi once her father dies. But then it turns out Haru's betrayal was part of the plan all along to trick Akechi. Damn that would have been kino.

I can carry over my compendium from the base game for a full Alice waifu run in P5R right?

Attached: Alice.(Megami.Tensei).full.516985.jpg (654x800, 254K)

People can't handle the real shit that's only implied but not explicitly stated. It isn't on them. They really just don't understand what they're looking at.

Attached: makoto red dress.jpg (600x1100, 80K)

They should have brought back Shido's woman from the beginning to serve as his constantly abused secretary or something. They tried to fill that role with Akechi but the two rarely interact and Akechi is such an unlikable piece of shit that it just doesn't work.

>Morgana is a piece of shit
Literally kill yourself. This isn't a joke.

I fucking hope so. I don't want to grind my social stats again.

...next you're going to explain why both Anne and Kamoshida have so much of a bondage theme in common.

>Yal won
>You have to break out of the dream and lead the resistance against him
Please let it happen. I want to see more of mementos fucked tokyo.

We could've had semen demon Joker and instead we get this. Fuck you atlus.

Attached: CwQCC2tUsAABKUC.jpg (760x577, 96K)

Don't blame Atlus for your lack of a brain and getting yourself hyped up for something that won't happen.

We could have had a lot of things, doesn't mean that we were ever going to get them though. We could have had P5R where instead of Joker, the main character is a dog

I missed the release of the trailer this morning. Was there any good fallout from Nintendofags?

Attached: switch.jpg (720x653, 43K)

The story literally cannot work with a feMC. the premise is contingent on Joker being arrested for assault, and there's no way a judge would buy that a cute little meganekko could hurt a big, strong man like that.

Look forward to a wave of new doujins but every single one of them is that new counselor fucking the girls.

>After fooling around with older women the canon waifu is a younger girl

Attached: 1473803818724.jpg (665x1323, 184K)

Literally just have her hit the guy with a crowbar or a piece of wood lying around.

P5S news tomorrow.

>nnngh Lady Ann give me the coochie please I need this so much
>waaah Ryuji called me a fuckhead once after I did nothing but insult and belittle him all fucking year for no good reason, please sympathize with me
>why don't you guys appreciate me, I've done absolutely nothing to earn your admiration or respect more than anyone else on this team and I've been obsoleted in my only standout role but you guys should still give me special treatment and validate my unwarranted self-importance
Morgana is a piece of shit

>Kamoshida
8/10
>Madarame
9/10
>Kaneshiro
7/10
>Futaba
8/10
>Okumura
6/10
>Sae
9/10
>Shido
8/10
>Cup
9/10

Most of my problem with the Okumura arc is retrospective upon how little it impacts Haru as a character. For example, Haru's Confidant is devoted to her challenges in running the family business in the wake of Okumura's death, but little to no time is devoted to what her father's death means to her personally. Her sedate reaction to the later Akechi reveal hurts the lasting impression of the arc as well.

>Just hit the rewrite entire game around a female protagonist button bro.

You're going to have to wait for the P5S reveal

Shido wouldn't press charges in the first place, he's all about being a proud strong man, he's not going to make up a story about getting his ass kicked by a freshman high school girl.

More like blame Atlus for their shitty male character design that would be better suited for a female mc.

Attached: 6fc78f53a0ebbf37f09c1d80728adea3.jpg (552x513, 57K)

Whatever, the older girls are overrated anyway honestly once you move past that gimmick and canon doesnt matter cause they need those ''muh waifu is better'' bucks

I love he is Jun 2.0 without the evil shit

I hope they fix this or at least make him act less retarded. Having to go through the whole him leaving the group thing again is gonna fucking suck ass otherwise, it'll just make me hate him more

>Akechi x FeMC

I would play this.

Except Joker didn't actually assault Shido.

>teaches you about the metaverse
>teaches you how to steal hearts
>teaches you about mementos
>teaches you how to change society at large
>drives your ungrateful ass around everywhere, saving you more than once
>is literally an avatar of light made to give hope to mankind

>Is still all those things in the post you replied to.

>the older girls are overrated anyway honestly once you move past that gimmick
Kawakami has the best confidant story (and ability) in the whole game.

Seething.

>no FeMC with yuri routes
Fuck Atlus

No Good Tora has the best confidant story in the game.

Damn it's been a long time since I played this game. Fuck it, keep it the same then, the guy literally just falls over and starts bleeding. He can say she attacked him with a crowbar or a weapon then.

Attached: tumblr_ovcuqr8b271wwwmjmo7_r1_250.png (250x281, 51K)

>long hair
>deliciously almost flat
>good outfit
>seems to speak normally
She's already miles better than Marie

I dont think any of the confidants were amazing, some Id argue ruin characters but
her maid gimmick was ok I guess

Fucking yurifags.

FeMC was a mistake and most people who want it probably didn't even finish a FeMC run in P3P

>"I don't care about the kids in my care and I have to work as a whore because I'm getting blackmailed."
>"Oh no I did literally nothing wrong, but these people who have no power over me are saying things that make me feel bad so I have no choice but to ruin my life and ignore students getting beaten and raped in order to give these people money."
Kawakami was a bad person who had a terrible backstory. she's still good as a cocksleeve tho

Is this real? Is this really the femc in P5?

You should be too. Imagine cheering the shitty $60 expansion when we could have gotten a female mc with all new routes and social links instead of a shit tier waifu.

Attached: 8yvgijrxly8z.jpg (2216x898, 221K)

Her route is better than emo-kun, desu. She gets all party members and cuties like Rio and Saori.

>but these people who have no power over me
If you don't think that a private school teacher in Japan would get fired for being a sex worker, you're dumb.

Was it ever even explained how in the beginning of P5 the world just slowed down and froze in time?

Nah

No its a alternate story with new characters.

Every member of the Phantom Thieves brings things to the table and has fucked things up for the group too. The problem with Moragan is that he acts like he's better than everyone else and entitled to their respect when they're all supposed to be equal friends and partners.
The game fabricates conflict around him by making him feel like he's been replaced or left behind because Futaba does his job better, even though nobody is actually treating him any differently. Ryuji bites back for his constant belittling of him once and Morgana flies off the handle, abandoning the group and intending to actively work against them. Ryuji is treated as having wronged Morgana in some way and at no point is Morgana expected to apologize himself for his own worse behavior. The first thing Morgan does upon encountering his old allies is have his new ally (who he manipulated into thinking they were enemies) pointlessly insult them. Morgana does not come away from this experience having learned any kind of humility or maturity and remains a piece of shit.

Honestly this. Any other developer would give it away as a $20 expansion TOPS. But Atlus thinks an extra 10% of game is worth 60 dollars.

Shit taste.

>It would be worth $60 if I could play the same exact game again but with a vagina
This is the power
of
FeMC

FeMC in P3P is a radically different version of the game, though.

What if that was intentionally done to make room for more story for P5R after that whole arc becomes scrapped?

S
E
E
T
H
E

Yeah. It ruins the message of the original game by doing things like making the MC a dumb bubbly girl and letting shinji live because you got his dumb pocket watch. But you get to play as a GIRL though!

FemMc would have required new social links and changes to the already existing social links. Could also make the gym teacher even more villainous by him sexually harassing the mc. Atlus is going to charge $60 for the expansion no matter what. A female mc would have required them to actually put effort in.

Attached: ee4dfa416554e9a74de778c63a3136b5.jpg (886x1253, 136K)

Yeah because Portable had so much effort put into it, what with them removing so much of the gameplay.

she was only a sex worker because people said "give us money" and she obeyed for literally no reason
honestly she doesn't deserve to be saved by Joker, every other confidant at least tries to handle their bad situation before getting pushed into a corner by an authority figure, but Kawakami doesn't even try to help herself or her students.

yeah, every guy takes his sister to pound town

Attached: z.jpg (1280x1272, 329K)

>an extra 10% of game
>explicitly at least 50% more game in terms of playtime alone, nevermind the changes that have been made to the existing story and gameplay structures

I find the explanation that "Persona 5 was in development for over five fucking years, was entirely scrapped and restarted at least once and clearly went through several major rewrites resulting in the end product being full of disconnected bad writing" a lot more plausible than "the game was badly written on purpose for more money but we've put three more years into reworking it anyway"

Wasn't that due to the limitations of the psp?

Either Yaldy or Lavenza fuckery

>adding 3 months of new story to the game and new confidants, as well as changing the story around to accommodate them is not effort now
>but slightly changing around some Social Links cause you're a girl is effort
Okay, delusional FeMCfag.

Aaand that's a pass for me

>Morgana does not come away from this experience having learned any kind of humility or maturity and remains a piece of shit.
He's a cat. It just comes with the territory.

It's obviously so that Atlus can jew you into buying both P5R and P5S.

>The game fabricates conflict around him by making him feel like he's been replaced or left behind because

BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT HE WAS NEVER THE HUMAN HE WANTED TO BE

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? SERIOUSLY?

FeMC's entire route was the results of the size of the PSP, they still hacked out huge portions of the game to fit in a visual novel story with characters that were somehow blander than P3's base social links to trick retards into buying their game on the promise they'd get to wear a skirt this time.

The literal personification of death, a robot, and a door attended highschool in persona 3

Attached: 1506195271638.png (364x495, 256K)

They could have added that and the female mc. Atlus is being lazy and jews again. Remind you that this will $60 on release.

Attached: 09322bf712bc1cb2c8617facf806d2c0.png (710x1000, 457K)

That doesn't happen until later and it would be still be idiotic because the only person he seriously talks about that with is Joker who constantly reassures him

and P3 is literal oc donut steel shit
I mean it's still amazing, but let's be honest, it's also embarrassing edgelord weeb trash

He starts getting the dreams early on, and has them practically every night without telling anyone.

Persona 3 had an alien?

Reminder that you only want to play as a girl and would shill out however much atlus wanted from you to play as one regardless of quality.
I'm glad we aren't getting a FeMC just because of loud retards like you.

I love that dichotomy

>"It's lazy to not rewrite huge cutting swaths of your story and redo a half dozen animated cutscenes just so I can have something else to jerk off to!" -Blithering Retard. 2019

Why are you so insecure about enjoying things?

He fucks liz.
Also Nyx is technically an alien

Yeah, Nyx was from deep space.

>redo a half dozen animated cutscenes
Lets be real here THIS is the actual and only reason there's no gender select in Persona games anymore. The best we can hope for is canon FeMC in P6.

>removing so much of the gameplay

Tartarus remained the same

There will never be a canon FeMC. Atlus make far too much money on merch for the girls and the worthless neets who buy these games want to romance those girls.

>There will never be a canon FeMC
Fucking nu-persona fags.

Persona 2 isn't canon.

>Charge full $60 price for expansion
>Add at most 20% new content
>Atlusfags will justify this

Kill yourself retard. You're just proving my point, female mc would require them to actually put in work. Not just milk the franchise some more from idiots like you.

Maya doesn't count.

>There will never be a canon FeMC.
nu-Yea Forums everyone

P3P is better than FES in every way except for not having the animated cutscenes

>Charge $60 price for an alternate route
>change at most 10% of the already existing content
>FeMCfags would defend this
lol

It's the one thing I feel is missing from 5.
3 took generic shonen bullshit and gave it depth and greater meaning. 4 took cutesy slice of life characters and gave them depression and genuine emotional problems. They improve upon those tropes while keeping what people like about them. I don't feel that 5 really subverted expectations in the same way. Hell, one of the antagonists is pretty much an exact copy of one of the most popular characters in anime.

I never called the quality of P3P into question, because controlling your party is nice, only FeMC because she's not a good addition, and most of the people who defend her never finish the game anyways

In order to really enjoy something you need to acknowledge its flaws. Otherwise you're just mindlessly consuming product.