How do we reclaim the Fire Emblem series from the clutches of the sodomites?

How do we reclaim the Fire Emblem series from the clutches of the sodomites?

Attached: 468480_53141_front.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsD4im7K3wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fire Emblem is boring.

Yes. But now it's also gay.

It's been gay since at least Genealogy.

You don't. You let the franchise die and fall into irrelevance. These "sodomites" saved it, not you. You have been replaced.

Attached: 1543972226504.png (719x720, 148K)

>These "sodomites" saved it, not you. You have been replaced.
I can only buy so many copies, don't blame me.
The problem is that people actually prefer nu-FE to the old games

>Yes. But now it's also gay.
>now
FE has been otome and fujo bait since day one.

Attached: Where did it all go so wrong.jpg (3012x2224, 1.33M)

Homosex present since the 2nd game.

Attached: Leon FE Gaiden.png (300x622, 163K)

Just looks like an archer to me

He's gay. There's been the gay in FE since before than you were born.

When will they add more male characters bros?

literally none of you niggers play fire emblem

We don't.
The zoomers won.

Looks like he keeps it to himself.
If you think "LOOK A GAY EXISTS! A GAY EXISTS!" is the same as "Literally everyone acts like a giant fag the entire game and cares more about fucking than winning this war" then you might have autism.

One normal looking gay dude with a bow is not the same as the entire cast, tone and setting of the game being flamboyant.

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (600x375, 38K)

>Looks like he keeps it to himself.
>confirmed for not playing the game.

Been playing since FE7 though and still have my childhood copy, bought Awakening and it fucking sucked, then bought Conquest and it fucking sucked, then I bought the other paths thinking maybe they'd be better but they were even worse.
So now I just get angry at the people supporting this garbage while being sad that I'll never get another Fire Emblem game ever again because the new fans only care about the dating sim shit and talking about waifus.

Attached: FE7.jpg (1296x1740, 280K)

Is he gay or gay? Because said gay, not gay
Learn the difference between gay and gay

Make an anti SJW mod where you genocide trannies and minorities, maybe?

Leon's pretty fuckin gay.

If you live in a civilised country like mine, we allow euthanasia for irrelevant grandpas like you.

The lord our mother naga must rain down fire from the skies.

Eh? But Lyn x Florina is canon

play tacthack.

Ike slaughtered it, Marth put it on life support, and Awakening revived it into the abomination it is now. By all means, it was better off dead.

>Man, fuck nu-FE, old FE designs were so much better

Attached: teal heterochomia catboy.png (689x1102, 625K)

>hating on delicious ottermode ranulf

are you actually gay?

Honestly in retrospect Shadow Dragon wasn't that bad compared to Fates and Awakening, it just wasn't as good as the previous games.

Also Path of Radiance was fun, Ike was just too strong.

That is genuinely unironically better than any of the new designs.
Its very tasteful and understated even with his dumb eye thing

>Also Path of Radiance was fun,
>having to wait 5 minutes for the enemy to finish their turn
>fun

>ranulf tasteful in any sense of the word

>>ranulf tasteful in any sense of the word
Looks more like a Fire Emblem character than what we get now

Attached: Peri_Heroes.png (1182x1916, 1.32M)

How is ranulf any better than peri?

>Playing Radiant Dawn, Part 3 Endgame
>After second long animations I end my turn
>Enemy turn starts
>Go make me some lunch, do my laudry, clean my house, go for a run, watch all of Lord of the Rings movies
>Come back to the game
>Ally Phase

Jesus Christ just let me play the fucking game already.

He isn't a shitty caricature

FE5 is about to get translated and 3 houses will kill the series

Shadow Dragon and New Mystery were made to apologize to Japan for Ike's games tanking the series.

He just looks like a beast race dude in normal clothes. The gay eye thing is even extremely common in cats so its not that strange for him to have,

FE5 is shit.

>OwO Ike what's this

>FE5 is about to get translated

By who? The same guy who did the latest Genealogy translation?

>Honestly in retrospect Shadow Dragon wasn't that bad
SD was never bad, you just have shit taste.

Don't lump Setsuna in with those whores.

idk some discord group. Only have 5 chapters left to translate.

>reclaim Fire Emblem
>posts the game that featured waifubait like Lyn

GBAfags deserve the rope.

Nope, different fan-translation team.

Furfag emblem was always cancer and thankfully flopped. Imagine if Laguz became a staple of the series and not just some token rabbit/wolf thing. The series would not only be infested by onions redditors, but deviant art furries.

>Nowi and Minerva
>Genny and Celica
>Nowi and Minerva, again
>Tailtiu and Lene
>Olwen
Pre-GBA FE had some blatant waifubait as well.

Besides the horrible game design and artstyle, awakening emblems are ruined by the terrible prose. The tone destroys the world because they all talk like some shitty modern anime and it clashes with the setting. If they want to make these shitty dating sims they should go the tokyo mirage sessions route.

Not waifu bait retard. Fire emblem was considered a fujo series (because the turn based strategy made it easy for girls who have no motor skills to beat) and the girls were self inserts.

I have hundreds of hours in fates

If you want to play the same game over and over you can. Don't blame innovation leaving a grognard like you in the past.

It's pathetic that there are mobile threads on Yea Forums for fire emblem now. Shameless casuals who play gatcha shit on phones post on Yea Forums now and the redditors here accept it.

This. sabotage the series and make fun of the losers who still play it.

Only through Allah will your franchise be saved

Conquest is way better than any of the gba trash

>tfw I had a small amount of hope for Three Houses before they revealed that it was literally going to be teenage lords in a highschool setting falling in love and being best friends

Attached: 1280w.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

Conquest is trash, faggot.

Win-win for me.
Fujo girls self-inserting as cute anime girls is my fetish.

Yeah that's exactly the face a storyfag would have during a gameplay reveal.

Bring back sprite animations and make the self-insert character a non-customizable random tactician.

compared to the three awful gba games its a masterpice

sweaty... what an embarassing thread

Attached: 1540195998985.png (428x433, 260K)

Or let the self-insert be a customizable random tactician, who starts off in a recruit-type class, without the crazy growths of Ross, Donnel, and Mozu.

Attached: FERK_Serra.png (591x1194, 773K)

not before you kill yourself you miserable piece of shit

Attached: 9.png (213x154, 46K)

>You let
>When all the newfags have twitter, living in a new era of internet, and all the bots they want to shill games with
In 2003, all we had was that TV mutton meme commercial, how are newfags so retarded to see they have all the marketing when we never did?

The story hasn't been good since Awakening shat all over everything.
I was just hoping Nintendo was going to tone down the waifu shit and focus more on what made FE great in the first place, but they confirmed that they're going balls deep into the waifushit this time around by making it a fucking super special highschool for lords

Its basically gonna be Persona but gayer

old = good, new = bad

Attached: 1520160481937.png (645x729, 93K)

post your favorite emblemfu.

Attached: 1554532164094.png (627x787, 182K)

You know whats worse than watching something you love get turned to shit?
Trying to talk about that thing you used to love, but being surrounded by shit eating retards that love to gobble that new shit up telling you that you never liked the series anyway otherwise you'd gobble up every last drop of shit just like they do.

Classic franchises that were never good (incomplete list):
>Sonic
>Pokemon
>Kirby
>Fire Emblem

The story has never been good. If you're not playing the game for the battles. Well then you are probably stupid enough to not realise most the stories dont even make sense.

now this is a nice, modest lady who is a pure virgin and acceptable for a christian marriage.
this howeveris a slut and coquettish whore not suitable for marriage.

That's what it took to "save" the series after Ike failed them, so you better believe they're going to keep using it.

>serra
>virgin
Fuckin lol

replace kirby with crash or 3d mario

>SHIT ... RETARDS .. FUCK ... SHIT SHIT
kill yourself, put an end to it

Attached: wojak (7).png (485x443, 25K)

have the two sides battle to the death in a arena, last one still living wins

Sacred Stones has all of the best girls.

Attached: 017.jpg (1245x1601, 243K)

>Focus on what made FE great in the first place

Such as? If you're about to say maps and difficulty then you have Conquest. Stop acting like Fire Emblem had a good story.

Kirby and sonic both were good you contrarian. Pokemon was vastly under to its many competitors at the time and has barely evolved since then

>Warcraft
>Classic Mega Man
>Bubsy
>Yoshi
>Elder Scrolls

youtube.com/watch?v=tsD4im7K3wg
Some day you'll be old and have to watch zoomers gobble up garbage because they recognize that IP that they never actually liked before until it was bastardized into trash to appeal to a wider audience.

No what's worse liking a series and then having a cockend who thinks that by liking less of the series than everyone else his opinion is worth more. Your $60 is not worth more than anyone else's.

Doesn't it take hundreds of hours to unlock all a games content (including support conversations?)
How have you played through that already?

Daggerfall was good

>using shit 3 times in the same sentence
Simmer down a bit, autismo.

Golden Sun was better

they should have Kita illustrate a game again

Attached: W_Jill.jpg (2000x1800, 1.37M)

>Waifu Emblem
Eat shit and die.

Attached: 1549004521503.jpg (1000x997, 234K)

And now you're going to get Advance Wars with a Fire Emblem skin on it.

>Going to
It already came out

Attached: WarGroove_logo.jpg (421x237, 37K)

>And now you're going to get Advance Wars with a Fire Emblem skin on it.
Maybe dead is better.

Attached: 1544219318975.gif (448x252, 651K)

fuck off awakening baby

>zero counter arguments
>at all
Sasuga.

Genuinely autistic "muh plot only" retard. Can't see how prose, themes, characterization, tone etc etc are more important than "I just warped in" memes and filler supports.

You aren't worth being taken seriously. Pathetic
>DEBATE ME!
autist parroting conquest memes, with no understanding of how game design comes together holistically.

we don't. it's most profitable now then it ever was you retarded bitch

Just replayed PoR and am currently playing through RD for the first time. I like these games. The story is fairly cliche so far but the way it presents information at the appropriate time is well done. You never really know the full story but you also aren't completely left in the dark. Gawain as a character is handled well. The only complaints I have are long enemy turns on PoR (which is negated by how fast you can beat most maps by abusing anything with a mount) and the fact that I had to download a savefile for RD to be able to turn off animations.

>implying that's what I'm saying at all
You make a stupid claim, get called out on it, and immediately fall back on
>f-fuck off awakening baby
Like a god damned wet tissue. Have some fucking conviction, jesus christ.

Oh and also the hidden items in RD aren't 100% pickup rate for a fucking thief. That is super dumb.

>tfw liked candance's design
It's so rare for a fatty to look even remotely stylish. Sucks that she was a cunt to Midori, otherwise I would have recruited and fielded her.

Attached: wink.png (512x512, 234K)

>Bubsy
Why even get out of bed if youre only going to take the low hanging fruit

it was already bad.

I figured I might as well get the most obvious ones out of the way.

Wait, so.... NONE of you like Fire Emblem?

Attached: C29E0EF8-2D65-4AB4-811A-AB977EBC3B3B.gif (300x173, 2.04M)

And here's the only girl even close to her.

Attached: heroes style.jpg (442x700, 44K)

This

I like old Fire Emblem.

I like Fire Emblem. Jugdral is great, GBA games are great, and Fateswakening are great.
Archanea and Tellius aren't as good as the rest of the series.

>how prose, themes, characterization, tone
Stuff not in FE

I do like some but Yea Forums will say every game's trash because they're butt blasted advancewarfags, papaermariofags or smashfags

That's the one I always forget exists.

>Jugdral is great, GBA games are great, and Fateswakening are great.
Now this shit fucking shit taste

>implying that's what I'm saying at all
It is. which is why you tried to ask what single thing like "maps" awakeningemblem is missing that old ones had.
>You make a stupid claim, get called out on it, and immediately fall back on
I'm not the person you were responding to and if you weren't such a blatant newfag you would know this

>>f-fuck off awakening baby
still mad I made fun of you instead of taking you seriously. You aren't worth having a discussion with, you are clearly too stupid and lack actual knowledge of the franchise.

I'll clutch your sodomite, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

Name a better character design

Attached: Minerva_Render_Warrios.png (2655x3805, 1.93M)

So do Nintendo and ISIS.

Attached: gentle.jpg (600x450, 70K)

You are just too dumb to notice them. Too much zoomer anime has made your brain go rotten.

Can't notice something that isn't there

It's average serenes fag taste. I avoded those devien tartists like the plague before awakening made the entire fanbase shit. Fire emblem peaked pre smash when JRPG importers were the only people playing them.

fire emblem is way overrated

You don't know even know what those words mean and just think they are analogous to "deep" or "good"

I do. What even is the point of your reply?

Someone give me Radiant Dawn tips. The Dawn Brigade chapters are killing me.

git gud

People defending the new games in the franchise do nothing but gaslight. "it was always like this, nothing has changed" is their only recourse. They will use it both to shit on the game and to praise it depending on context, they will do both for the same subject.

Honestly I think most defenders are just nintenbabies who want to defend nintendo games and don't care much for the series itself.

Which one specifically? They're not that bad overall honestly, just take it at your own pace
If you're on the escape chapter when you have 2 yellow units, have Sothe rescue the woman and the robed guy can be directed to choke a point for you because he's tanky as fuck

>ike was too strong
He always seemed pretty average/mediocre to me until he got aether, ragnell or wrath+resolve

>I do just think they are analogous to "deep" or "good"
You aren't supposed to admit to being retarded user

So Fire Emblem’s audience is the real white genocide?

How far are you?

do you let your characters die or just restart the save?

My Ike got to level 20 within a few chapters even though I tried really hard not to use him so that other units could get some XP, but enemies kept committing sudoku on him. For 90% of the game I just used him as an ambulance, he never had any weapons so he wouldn't waste XP and was only around to block chokepoints or grab wounded units

>You don't know even know what those words
>I do
Yeah makes sense a FEfag can't read

Depends on the game,I just let them die on the older ones unless they're too important but always reset on the recent ones

I use savestates because that’s how I keep myself from going insane.

Ally phase straight up makes some RD maps nearly unplayable due to how boring they are. 3-P and 3-E literally play themselves

If it was bullshit (STR) I usually reset, if it was my unparalleled STRATEGY I'll take the loss.

Attached: 4.jpg (227x222, 12K)

I want to be happy again. Why can’t I? Why the fuck do I have to keep going on Yea Forums? WHY?!??

>just take it at your own pace
This is the problem I have. These Dawn Brigade units suck ass and need all of the bonus xp I can get so I have to go fast. And it is some chapter in part 3 in a swamp fighting like 40 laguz.
Part 3, swamp chapter.

I think the only time I didn’t reset recently when a character died was when a fucking wyvern spawned next to sigrun in a desert map and I couldn’t save her. Just couldn’t care at that point.

Seconding this, Setsuna is perfect. She was too perfect for me to marry with the MC so I friendzoned him and had him marry his sister instead.

>Chapter 3-6
Oh boy. How are your units’s XP distributed? Also, what difficulty?

That's probably the illiterate autist who screeches about fe cucks every thread, do us all a favor and just ignore them please, for the love of god

Did you pick up the beastfoe scroll? Shouldn't be that bad
If you didn't then good luck maximizing bexp lmao

>I do
There were two accusations and you didn't quote anything which is why I framed it as you agreeing to the later one. You are too fucking dumb to even to even know why i'm making fun of you, just like you are too dumb to understand it's impossible for any story to lack a "tone" you are such an incompetent shitter you didn't argue "fire emblems tone, themes and characterization was bad" you went full retard and just said they don't exist.

English normal difficulty and I've fed almost all of my xp to Nolan, Jill, and Zihark. I also abused Sothe a bit early on to clear chapters faster. There are just so many fucking laguz.
I did not, went into the playthrough blind and missed it. Welp fuck, I guess I'll just try my hardest to turtle. Is it possible to just ignore all Dawn Brigade units after this? The only one worth anything is Jill.

Jill and Nolan are the only ones worth keeping, and yeah after part 3 is over you don't have to use any of them other than Micaiah and Sothe ever again

Nothing wrong with abusing Sothe, long as he’s not already level 20. I’m asking more about what levels and classes your units are, because pretty much your entire strategy relies on how strong all the members of your team are.
You still have two more Daein chapters to to, though, so don’t go overprioritizing on Jill just yet.

No downs brigade is worth using. You can use them if you really like them because FE isn't hard, but none of them deserve a spot in your party when everyone comes together.

Ike usually turns out well enough if he hits his high growths. He works as an off tank to Titania whenever he leans hard into DEF in the early chapters. The only time I ever find a non-screwed Ike totally useless is the desert-forest stretch, which the game almost intends anyway.

His exp hogging gets even more absurd in Maniac mode where enemy count is nearly doubled in the early game and most of it winds up funneled into him whether you're intending to or not. By the time you get Mist and Rolf he's almost always a few levels from his cap

Jill is literally Haar past a certain point

Technically she’s better than Haar, at least in Endgame sense.

That too, though Haar can have his speed for the final map patched up by Night tide I believe

She should technically be better than Haar a bit into P4, but you get dumped with so many units and royals that it's easy for her to get lost in the shuffle.

White Pool, and no, actually. Haar’s still not got enough speed to double Auras with Nasir adjacent.

not worth the baby sitting and base exp dumping. downs brigade is too underleveled to be viable.

You aren't making fun of anyone though. You are mentally disabled and pretend FE has good writing. How sad. Doesn't matter since you are obsessed enough to write a wall of text.

Then who the hell do you use to get through all the levels? You just break your console open and delete all the Daein chapters from the game?

How do you even do those chapters without Nolan and Jill hovering around the tier 3 line by the start of P4

Don't worry guys I'm making my own fire emblem game, I'll pick an engine and start any day now.

Sure you will, Onmi.
Usually by just being equally distributive with XP on all the units that aren’t Meg, Fiona or Volug.

Also by never using Ilyana any more than necessary. I’m sorry, but she and Rexbolt are just not worth the suffering of depriving the Dawn Brigade from XP.

I don't know who omni is

Guy who’s said for a decade that he’ll be releasing his totally cool and awesome FE6 remake ANY DAY NOW.

Still waiting.

You use the downs brigade in downs chapters but stop using them as soon as you get access to both them and your other units. Just bumrush downs chapters and don't worry about character exp because you should be dropping them by late game.

>I don't know what fujo means

it means rotten girl, aka girls so ugly and autistic they play video games or watch anime.

Lurk moar. On Yea Forums, fujo means “anything aimed at women instead of me, therefore it must be destroyed”. Even though saying that the issue with Modern FE is “pandering to women” is at worst wrong, and at best an inability to see the bigger picture.

>Complains because supposedly he can't discuss old FE
>Makes DAILY threads complaining about modern FE
Do you not realize the utter stupidity and ignorance of your actions, mr. manchild?

Attached: Miccy.jpg (968x873, 149K)

Sounds interesting, I wanted to make space fire emblem though

>modern FE
He was talking about old fire emblem. It really was aimed at woman, gameplay wise and story wise, especially the male leads, they were all prince charmings.

Why does she have such a great character design but such shit stats?

That’s oversimplifying things. Sure, making characters into pretty boys pleases female audiences, but then it also tends to please the male audiences, too.

what is this suppose to even imply

>That’s oversimplifying things
It wasn't the entire argument and you are too much of a newfag to know the historical context. The superfamicom era in particular was absolutely viewed as fujoshit and a boy might experience some banter from friends if he bought it.

Thani is a really good tome its just that she becomes useless at part 3

*citation needed*

Old good, new bad, women evil. Duh.

she was one of my better units throughout the first part of the game, but that's also cause you get a lot of shit units during that part

So why has Yea Forums been so obsessed with trying to undo women’s suffrage in the last five years?

discord tranny

If you can't see the problem you're part of the problem

Those growths are pretty shit. 40% hp and 20% defense?

Attached: micaiah.png (346x95, 9K)

Who the fuck considers Bubsy a classic? You hooked two, I'll give you that.

Attached: (you).png (625x626, 63K)

And fujos don't self insert as girls. And the series wasn't targeted at Fujoshit

We can’t read minds, asshole. Tell us what you’re trying to say.

>And fujos don't self insert as girls
They did in the 90s
>And the series wasn't targeted at Fujoshit
but it was. Educate yourself.

Women are all hideous demons with ten heads, fourteen ears, and eight mouths. In the night, when nobody can see them, they prowl the streets and slaughter defenseless men with their twenty-fingered clawed and laser vision, and then devour the men in secret rituals dedicated to resurrecting Karl Marx to destroy white society forever.

It really shouldn't have to be explained

I don't know about that, but waifus sure are boring characters almost every time.
I wouldn't hate thots in games so much if they weren't always so one dimensional and boring

I believe he means that nu-Fire Emblem is 100% females in roles they really should be in. In the older games classes made more sense and there was less blatant pandering.

discord tranny

Again
>I don't knwo what fujo means
You are a utter fucking retard

The horrible art direction and tone of the games might have something to do with it too.
The left side looks like soldiers, the right looks like a bunch of Tumblr OCs

I feel like you’re just expecting readers to come to their own conclusion, and then you try to co-opt those scattered conclusions to convince people to demand the extermination of the female race.

you just put all guys one side and all female on the others

If you think that image is just saying "I HATE FEMALES, GIRLS BAD" then you probably have autism

Most female characters in videogames are like that, though. But usually when people say that needs to be changed, then it’s heresy and needs to be stopped.

There is none and he doesn't know what fujo means

No, I just don’t trust anybody on Yea Forums to not have genocidal motives anymore.

>outing yourself as this new

Attached: ulillillia christmas.jpg (640x960, 106K)

does this look like a soldier to you?

Attached: 1551072775344.jpg (650x930, 187K)

Not that user but, that looks more like a soldier than anything made in or after Awakening.

Mating press Miccy!

Attached: 4450d6fa0acc1d1eb2ba162e82faedee.jpg (1365x1821, 346K)

literally what you would expect from a mage
those two problem are nothing if you keep her out of range from javs and bows

Why the fuck would you equally distribute exp among them when most of the units are dogshit
Just give it to the better ones and be done with it

>literally what would you expect from a mage
For them to be invincible and get perfect levelups.

unless mania just abuse the royals and ike
I beat p4 with just Naesala, Tibarn, and Ike alone
p4 is hot garbage anyways

For some reason, I can only be sexually satisfied if I’m reading doujins or erotic fanfiction. Unfortunately, there’s barely any good doujins, and anytime I try to ask for fanfiction, I get called names.

Soren in Path of Radiance can dodge-tank and doubles enemies. That is pretty useful.
user, he meant how do you beat the Dawn Brigade chapters BEFORE p4.

>reclaim
FE7babby actually thinks this game was the golden age lmao.

>dodge tanking
While this is true, why would you risk it like that? Killing one of your better units.

>dodge tanking in RD

He has 55% skill growth and adept is skill% chance to proc. He can molest people.
Can you read?

Stop being a fag and focus on the gameplay instead of the waifus you despise, not like they're leaving or the gameplay is getting worse (not counting echoes cause it's a remake and they were way too faithful to the original in that regard).

Attached: 0x2.png (359x522, 354K)

Because dodgetanking is awesome and speeds up the map? Same reason people like Swordmasters so much.

>tfw you go through RD without the animation turned off cause the doesn't give it to you until the end
and here I thought I was retarded for not noticing it

You can set it to overworld map animations similar to Path of Radiance but after clearing the game once you can turn them off completely.

No one is talking about PoR here except you, fucking retard. Read the reply chain.

Let's see, we were talking about what a mage should be and I used an example from Path of Radiance. Sounds perfectly fine. Sorry you can't fucking read more than 2 words per post, retard.

>not like the gameplay is getting worse
Did you even fucking play Awakening or Fates?

based

Attached: 1514692421565.png (281x260, 79K)

Meant for

more waifus :3

Attached: berukabestmeme_by_eatmymaymays-d9vbzpq.png (869x919, 165K)

Except is from RD, so why the fuck would you bring up PoR, fucking retard?