Bloodborne

why bother with anything else?

Attached: Saw_Cleaver.jpg (408x407, 97K)

Not a fun weapon.

Because it's fun and the other weapons look cooler.
Honestly who cares about efficiency in a PvE game?

DO YOU LIKE OREOS?

Attached: Whirligig_Saw_D.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Because gun only gunslinger run is the true patrician way.

Attached: evelynn.jpg (1100x650, 60K)

why bother with anything else?

Attached: Kusabimaru.png (250x250, 64K)

*ahem*

Attached: rifle_spear.jpg (250x251, 9K)

Its a sunflower, not an oreo, get your eyes checked user

Because the pizza cutter is infinitely more fun.

You're a faggot, but Kos Parasite is absolutely miserable for PvE. No wonder they shoved it at the end of the game.

claiming my weaponfu

Attached: threaded cane.jpg (408x407, 61K)

*tips fedora*

Haha I get it!

Claimed

Attached: reiterpallasch.jpg (250x250, 6K)

This guy knows what's up.

>He doesn't know about the aoe ARC burst, forward dash move, vomit projectile, jumping tongue whips, etc.

Attached: 1554501957311.jpg (400x400, 41K)

I know about all of them, but you just want to spam the same dash+r1 attack for most enemies because everything else has a passive lag time, which is absolutely miserably boring

What kind of pleb doesn't want to swing a huge hammer around?

Attached: kirkhammer.jpg (1514x2048, 348K)

based

Because there is without question
not even a single weapon that comes close

Attached: 0r7vin85vdu11.jpg (800x584, 40K)

>the akimbo shotguns of bloodborne
literally pleb tier

Why would you when Ludwig's Holy Blade and Holy Moonlight Sword do literally everything better than it, and without the stupid damage/enemy range mechanic bullshit the Kirkhammer pulls?

You meant to post this right?

Attached: 0E49ED28-853D-4C57-8B3F-06D144BA6F3D.jpg (250x251, 9K)

>tfw discovering the tricked fully charged r2 has a follow up r2
Fuck backstabs, the golf swing is back baby

Because other weapons are fun as shit.
The spear is than cleaver anyway.

the spin just feels so good

Attached: 03. Hunter Axe Descr.png (249x250, 81K)

good taste

How is it possible that a game with one weapon has a smaller moveset for said weapon than any souls game. This shit dosen't even have 1/3 of the movements the Chikage had in BB. It was my biggest disappointment when I played Sekiro.

this
spin2win

Not even as good as the starter axe

Because they're boring as fuck and not huge hammers

Kchunk

Attached: stake_driver.jpg (250x251, 10K)

Unbelievably based and whippilled gentleman

>literally worse than the average Ludwig's sword
What were they thinking?

Split damage stat weapons are almost always worse than single stat ones

I'm pretty sure they don't have as much stunlocking potential. The R2 on the Kirkhammer is pure sex

I wanted to try other weapons bu I just can´t stop using this one. Anything else that at least uses the same stats so I can swap for 10 minutes?

Attached: Rakuyo.jpg (402x402, 18K)

HOW DO I BEAT THIS FUCKING NIGGER AHHHHHHHH I played blind until I got through most of the game without the flame barrel

Attached: FUUUUUUUU.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>I don't like having fun

For fun and challenge
It was retarded to make such a broken weapon a starter though

stay a distance and bait the overhead swing
apparently you can spear his head while he's down for big damage but i never tried it

sprint
Don't put up with his monkey business, sprint behind him and beat his ass

I'm going to assume this is bait, but in case its not, the variety comes from the move that you can learn like the prosthetic skills and the R1 + L1 skills

Attached: Leviathan_Flail_render.png (3000x2250, 1.43M)

because it's not a whip, or a cane that you just beat people over the head with

Attached: Bloodborne™_20190422201217.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

You have like 50 different combat arts for that weapon you retard, each of them is a different move

Nice verity when your basic fight will always be mashing R1 ad infinitum

Is that for the second form? The first I can whoop his ass with the firecracker but that second terror blast and weird slash pattern trips my ass up.

My bloodborne ptsd kicks in with enemies like Headless and this fucking nig

Attached: 1527418571858184.jpg (1536x768, 89K)

Nothing comes close to this.

Attached: Ludwig039s_Holy_Blade.jpg (250x251, 11K)

you can use an upgraded fan shield when he screams and it never gets through

you can do that in Souls as well, your not making your point any better...

>game filled with all sorts of unique weapons
>"yup give me the generic dork souls str8 sword/gr8 sword"

No shit? Does that work for all terror attacks?

What's the point of covering the weapon with bandages, anyway? Also, this The Saw Cleaver has the most basic bitch moveset and you're missing out on more fun movesets if you play the entirety of Bloodborne with it.

Statistics say that 100% of the people who don't use this are flaming homosexuals.

I think so, its actually a pretty fucking broken item against all terror enemies

While true,but if you are trying to min/max your character I don't think any other weapon in Bloodborne comes close especially with the B in strength and skill scaling.

Gotta wonder why they just don't carry two separate weapons anyway. This has to be the most pointless transformation, together with the sword that turns into a bigger sword of course.

Fair enough, BB is severely lacking in full-on quality weapons.

Based axe

You can cheese the entire game with it and never get something more close to the intended experience. Doing my first run with the Axe was a mistake.

So good. A shame that it's pretty much locked to a NG+ run.

this

What a lame weapon in a game that's main draw is its crazy unorthodox weapons and their transformations.

like these

Name a more chad weapon than a giant fucking mace that you power up by impaling yourself
Protip: you can't

Attached: Bloodletter_Thorned_&_Sticky.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

A weapon so good I had trouble using anything else in the game.

there's really no reason to use anything else. the whip has an answer for every situation. just choose another weapon at random for funsies and see if you like it.

Thank fuck, I cannot stand insta kill shit like frenzy

It's a crutch

Hey.

Attached: 08-74807906746747946479.png (512x512, 38K)

do you level bloodtinge with these weapons?
I tried a skill/blt build with Reiterpallash and rifle spear, but all my points in bloodtinge felt wasted

The true patricians weapon.

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 5K)

They're mostly skill based but a 50/50 split would be alright for the Reiter, blt doesn't factor all that much into the Rifle Spear

So, I finally started Bloodborne remember reading a while ago that Chalice dungeons allowed you to skip main story bits. Is this true, if so where should I stop?

>90 STR
>50 SKL
>70 ARC
>nourishing gems

I cant pvp for shit but that doesnt matter when i have an AR of 1004

The bandages are to collect blood and trigger hunter's rally (it's what makes your health regen)

Just play it blind you moron

how do you even get invaded at such a level?

No they don't.

>speedy chasedown weapon
>actually difficult to learn
>actually difficult to use
>R1s don't combo by themselves, you need to get creative

How did they do it?

Attached: promo2.jpg (450x360, 14K)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I do you triple nigger just checking the replies to my post but I didn't want to risk skipping a chunk of the main story for procedurally generated dungeons. Now excuse me while I GTFO this thread.
Thx.

Prove me wrong. It doesn't stunlock and you have to learn how to use the weapon's ability to separate and close gaps. It changes your entire playstyle to hit n' run.

Im in the high 370s, Its rare but it happens, and when it does i usually wind up two shotting the opponent because every build at that level i run into are bloodtinge and have chicago fever, and then dont bother actually attempting to not get hit. Its a co-op character though so its alright for what it is, fun as fuck and i get to crush vermin on people, top tier gems scale very nicely to lower levels as well. So i can logarius wheel some poor sod who invades cathedral ward at level 35 for 700 per hit because fuck fair play

Because trying other things out is fun!

Attached: 45665.jpg (207x243, 16K)

>redditborne

That sounds like coward's talk. Flex your body so hars your retinas explode and you no longer require this pathetic earthly vessel as you glide toward your opponent at 19fps because they hit a stack of books

>It doesn't stunlock
m8 the tricked form has some of the fastest R1s in the game. anything without hyper armor can be R1'd to death with ease.

The mobility attacks are great to use but you dont """"""""have""""""" to abuse them. It's not a life or death situation if you dare use the weapon the same as any other.

This with fire gems got me through 70% of the game until LHB outperformed it even against stuff that was weak to fire.

The funny thing is that the health drain drawback isn't even an issue if you start the attack chain untransformed, as performing a transformation attack nearly refills all the lost health back

Frenzy on the L2 isn't convenient, but it's easy to work around

the fact it has a thrust is a plus for insight sucker fuckers

Holy shit based and Deadlockedpilled

>m8 the tricked form has some of the fastest R1s in the game.
Yes but they don't STUNLOCK, and the startup attack will launch you past your target if you aren't careful. After about 3 hits your opponent is knocked out of range.

Because literally all the weapons in BB are fun as fuck and can be built around to be absolute monsters. Fewer, unique weapons are definitely better than 500 skin rehashes of Souls.

very few things in bloodborne truly stunlock for even 2 measly hits. it's not an exclusive situation to the saif.

Just ring and have someone kill the shitter filters for you.

I loved this weapon. I remember jumping in the air and doing my best to hit low flying planes out of the air with it. It looks pretty damn amazing when you land a hit.

Actually the saws stunlock forever as long as you have stamina

no they fucking dont.

>hit invader once and they're instantly dead just keep mashing r1 lollololololol

the saws are busted, but not this busted. you were probably attacking a retarded AI enemy that refuses to dodge away.

I meant on enemies sorry

enemies that are incapable of dodge rolls (most of them) can be stunlocked by anything because they have no choice

Weaponfu claimed.

Bloodborne will never be 60fps and that alone stops it from being the best game in the series

Attached: steak.webm (800x500, 2.48M)

maybe if you're autistic

I can guarantee patch it on the ps5 hopefully

Have sex

ok done what next?

move aside. a real weapon is here

Attached: KCHUNKKCHUNKKCHUNK.jpg (250x251, 8K)

>36 seconds
impressive

Have second breakfast

Attached: hedoesntknow.png (217x215, 114K)

Not that user but if it had a stable 30 fps it wouldn't be a big deal, thing is it doesn't. I love Bloodborne but there is no denying an objective criticism of it is its shit performance.

>the bolt looks like a tiny man riding on the gun, waving to you

when does it ever drop significantly? only time I can think of is when a boss dies and the big blood explosion tanks the fps.

On PS4 pro I never noticed any drops.

Attached: Tonitrus.jpg (408x409, 19K)

You must be blind or lying. Bloodborne is my absolute favorite game of the last 10 or even 15 years, but I was aghast when the frames dropped into the 10s whenever explosions/fire happened, like when they push the burning Indiana Jones balls at you or when oil urns are hit by guns or mollies.

It's literally perfection.

Kinda boring not transformed and the whip is too slow to be useful during most bosses.

It absolutely drops when certain particle effects get close to the camera (which is a PS4 problem in general but it's bad in Bloodborne). This can be seriously annoying if it happens in the middle of combat just because you happen to swing your camera right behind a torch in the foreground. I also take it neither of you played much multiplayer because that absolutely rapes the frame rate. Also to the one of you mentioning the pro, Bloodborne doesn't perform better on the pro because it was developed before the pro came out and they never patched it to have better performance using the better hardware.

LHB outperforms everything but its too boring and predictable

THE SCYTHE

because they're more fun.

Fuck I'll never be able to unsee this

>What's the point of covering the weapon with bandages
helps maintain grip, but in this instance it's completely pointless. .

All the other weapons have more range options

>tfw discovered a new move over 40 hours into the game (charged R2 + R2)
>it's fucking amazing and sends almost every enemy flying
This game's combat just keeps on giving

Mad tendie detected

Patrician tier kino

Ok friends, fun time is over, kneel before the the superior weapon

Attached: amygdalan_arm.jpg (250x251, 9K)

HERE COMES THE

Attached: boom_hammer.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Dubs

Kirkhammer is cool, it's just a shame that it's basically objectively inferior to other similar weapons

CLONK CLONK CLONK

SWISH SWISH SWISH

Here I walk into this thread, and all I see if a bunch of faggots who can't get a thing right.

Attached: legarius_wheel.jpg (250x251, 14K)

Why the fuck would you wrap bandages around a blade?

utterly based choice

Its to soak up the blood

How in the blue fuck has the bow blade not been posted?

I’m sure the retarded gook Miyazaki heard about execution by breaking on the wheel and thought it meant beaten to death by a literal wheel.

to make your weapon heavier?
why not just wipe/shake it off?

Ah, you were at my side, all along...

Attached: holy_moonlight_sword.jpg (397x402, 19K)

It’s sickdark

FUCK YEAR
STEP ASIDE PLEBEIANS THIS THREAD BELONGS TO CERTAIN MADMEN

Attached: amy arm concept.png (664x456, 334K)

Or
Stay with me here
He read the comic that has heavily inspired him for the entirety of the souls series.

Attached: Berserk.jpg (480x480, 83K)

Negro yes!

Youre crazy, user. Get out of here with your conspiracy theories.

Buncha sad niggers the lot of ya

Attached: burial_blade.jpg (250x251, 10K)

Speaking of which has anyone here read Blade of the Immortal? He recently said it was a very big inspiration for both Sekiro and Bloodborne and I was wondering if it was worth reading. It seemed to have some Bloodborne-esque weapons in it and reading the synopsis the Sekiro inspiration is more than obvious.

Attached: d5edbde4c6f372ef66fbf79f84143a98--blade-of-the-immortal-ninjutsu.jpg (434x627, 72K)

burial blade is fun, it's just a shame it's basically a NG+ only weapon

That's the biggest tragedy of never ever PC version. I love just cheat engining myself weapons that Miyazaka arbitrarily decided should only be available in the last 10% of the game right away.

>Fear the Old Blood
>....blood
>.....BLOOD
>.....blood
>and bits of sick

Attached: 15257285728471.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Just get it from a chalice dungeon. That way you can get it while before killing Vicar Amelia.

I don't pay Sony to use my own internet connection

Not my problem buddy.
Enjoy NG+.

>chalice dungeons
>online only
Huh?

glyphs are

Use the trial
>i already did
make a dummy account

That's a shame

It's way better actually.

>can't be buffed
bin it

My HMS is sitting at 808 AR and I didn't even build my character properly.

So good they nerfed it to hell and back and still it came out overall pretty damn good.

>Needing buffs to win

look at this loser and laugh

No it's a tambourine

I always thought it looked like half a potato

no i like pizza

PIZZA TIME

You're not wrong. Thats the best weapon in the game especially upgrading it to +10.

A best

I like having fun

>Parry someone
>Pancake them into the ground instead of taking the riposte

Attached: 0c911b40d3a0505cd4c767c4d053fe6b.jpg (950x1350, 116K)

Spin to win, babyyyyy

Attached: Whirligig_Saw_B.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Nigger are you bad at the game? I beat the whole DLC by staggering bosses and cheesing enemies across debris or walls with the Beast Cutter.

this is by far the coolest weapon, literally all of its moves are good, the L2 constant saw blade gimmick is cool, etc. but the problem is it's TOO good, it's like using greataxes/hammers in ds1 and just murdering every boss in 3 hits

Only Gigachads are allowed to experience the best scythe.
> Not all wobbly and rotten like the scythe gerhman uses as a crutch
> Does serrated damage
>does holy damage
> the special has insane stagger on practically everything and costs next to no stamina
>great reach, great moveset

Attached: church_pike.jpg (399x403, 20K)

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhh

Attached: beast_claw.jpg (250x251, 10K)

Except it hits the head of every single beast boss for ez viscerals.
I love this thing.

Do you even squid?

Attached: tumblr_inline_phg630JpX61rytmqw_400.png (400x400, 113K)

How you get this weapkn

Is it Kos or Kosm?

>intended experience

people like you are a cancer upon these games. might as well remove every fucking weapon and stats completely.

Attached: 1461375293879.jpg (854x1340, 361K)

Kos but some say Kosm

But you MUST play with a saw cleaver, max your stats, and name your character HUNTER or it's wrong!

Why does the saw cleaver inventory icon/that picture of it not have teeth while the in game model does?

the manga is absolutely great, I like it a lot, even if the author's guro fetish kinda leaks in his work sometimes.
actually some of you sick fucks will like it even more, because of that I bet

Attached: 75.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Cringe

this. im trying a different kind of run and it is damn hard to not use kirkhammer.

based

Attached: 1232250475.likofox_breakdancing-vault-boy.gif (275x229, 66K)