What do we think so far?

What do we think so far?

Attached: 1.14_Village_&_Pillage.png (814x459, 269K)

We?

Form your own opinions.

I don't need to play it to say that I hate it

>we
I think minecraft is dead since notch left

Attached: 1554097934589.gif (200x172, 2.16M)

I'll play it in 3 years when all of the modpacks catch up. As far as I can tell all it did was a worse job than mods that were made 8 years ago.

what is new?

>go to village
>kill all the villagers
>burn their houses down
>proceed to the next village
>do the same thing again
whoa...so this is the village and pillage update huh?

Attached: nam.jpg (350x218, 16K)

hello newfriend

Looks like Minecraft is finally starting to have a semblance of depth

Attached: 5510FB6F-2E9B-4998-821A-E30DED3E0C9C.png (600x470, 203K)

So far the wandering merchant worth for nothing, except for scaring the shit of me, and the chickens are buggy as hell around fences.

>pirate minecraft
>ok this is cool
>dig down find nothing but coal and iron
>go sideways and find nothing but pigs

damn this fucking sucks man

I've been playing since one of the first snapshots, and I've been having more fun with vanilla than I can remember. Even ended up building my own village for cured zombies since trading is sort of useful now

>stating that you pirated to whore for attention

Attached: 97781FD9-6CE4-419F-BFE2-F8FDF122612F.png (325x491, 164K)

It's Minekino.
>he hasn't smuggled villagers into his settlement yet

Attached: 20190318_23.58.23.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>minecraft
>the only thing you could do for more than half of its existence
>finally started adding somewhat in-depth things since 1.9
>terraria since launch has had more content, items and things to do more than the current snapshot of minecraft

who the fuck would play this

>store setup
>not a rape dungeon
wow, are you even trying?

They called it "village and pillage", because thats what those nightstalker bats creatures do to your asshole if you don't bring a bed with you into the caves.

I wish we could tame those new rhino things

I might finally consider reinstalling it after many years since dropping it now that it’s finally adding stuff like raids and dungeons like shipwrecks and pillage camps.

Still, they are missing something critical: cool and interesting loot. Simple diamond swords are boring and unrewarding.

Attached: 4249A81A-F68A-49A6-8A49-2B798E79B148.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

The interesting loot is mending books

I also like that they are finally making new advanced monsters like Illusionists and Ravagers

It is unacceptable to me that Minecraft was purchased for 3 billion burgerbux, and this is the quality of updates they're squeezing out of their sphincter. This is a real, actual game that hundreds of millions of dollars has gone into, and the NPCs arms are a block placed in their torso painted to look like interlocked arms. How can a game with so much money behind it look and play so completely amateur? Why isn't anyone concerned with making it a game from this century? Do people still play this shit? I'm fucking baffled by how much slop autistic people will chug as long as you can place cubes. Fuck.

how do I find pillagers? I've been looking around and finding new villages but haven't seen any hostile villagers yet

You have to find a tower with a bunch of pillagers or a random group patrolling around a village and kill the one with a banner.
Next time you go into a village a bunch will spawn.

To be fair, Microsoft bought the rights and started developing their own version on C++ for W10 and consoles - i.e. Bedrock Edition. The Java team is just continuing their work as if nothing changed, at the same slow pace as ever. Does that excuse anything? No, but what did you expect out of Microsoft? Them handling their video game division in any sort of competent way? If they were capable of that, they wouldn't be putting the Xbox account stuff on the Switch

cool, thanks user

Do they no longer send out scouting parties?

If you aren't playing modded you're a virgin, like a literal virgin because you're probably 12.

I think they do, because a group spawned close to my house and they spent like 2 days just standing there looking at me from the distance until they decided to head toward my house and attack the guy with the alpacas.

terraria has no depth, it's actually quite flat, unlike minecraft

That wandering trader is garbage. I always kill it when I see it, especially when it's waiting for me outside my door and enters my house when I open it