Would you rather have another Wario Land game or a game where Waluigi is the MC?

Would you rather have another Wario Land game or a game where Waluigi is the MC?

Attached: 1555853179426.png (556x337, 37K)

waluigi has no character and redditors stole the meme from us, wario land is based

a waluigi game if it plays good and is fun but if not then give me a new wario land but don't use shitty vectors and actually use pixel art

Why not have a game about Wario and Waluigi attempting to work together.

A game centered on Waluigi would be hard to make ans market, but jesus christ it's not that hard to have him along wario as secondary characters in a game. He could easily be a running villian/rival along Wario in many games, or be a partner in Wario games.
I have no idea why Nintendo is so terrified to ground Waluigi in the Mario unvierse.

Attached: 7a9.png (600x500, 291K)

>I have no idea why Nintendo is so terrified to ground Waluigi in the Mario unvierse.
He is a Camelot character and unclean in their eyes.

I would rather have a Wario land game with waluigi as p2 and as an unlockable character after completing the game.

1>3>4>2

Why not a Wario Bros. game?

i had an idea for a luigi mansion game were waluigi tags a long and he acts as the player two character and is a contrast to luigi who is always scared all the time

Waluigi needs the Diddy treatment.

Why make a Waluigi game when you can make one about Wario Mario or Luigi? Waluigi doesn't have the same star power as those two which makes him more of a gamble. Aside from that it really doesn't help that Nintendo primarily creates the game first and starts world building second. The best chance Waluigi has at this point is a Wario Ware situation where he would hopefully be chosen as a mascot for a series with little to no star power.

>MFW if Waluigi had been chosen for Wario Ware we'd have him and Wario in smash now
>MFW Wario Ware would have really added to Waluigi's personality

Attached: Wario and Waluigi 2.png (887x450, 708K)

>the "worst" ending is the best one
What other games do this besides Wario Land 4?

Attached: 1550738570408.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

Another Mario Land game.

I want a Super Wario Bros game

Just make a Wario&Waluigi game spoofing Mario&Luigi. Can't be that hard,right?

since he is more of a gamble character why don't they just make a bizarre game concept and stick him in it, that way they can throw it out into the market and see if it sticks or not instead a already established mario canon game to which might ruin it

> he's bad because he's not as old as M L and W
Fucking retard, every Mario character Are well known, why do you think they have a ton of merchandise?

Fuck, marry, kill, kill

How did you get the different endings? I forgot. Was it because you didn’t collect all the diamonds? It has been so long since i played this.

Are you 12? The point isn't that other characters are older - it's that Waluigi is less profitable. The average non gamer parent doesn't know who Waluigi is. Is it really that hard for you to comprehend basic business? Why would they gamble with Waluigi when the other characters can sell games on star power alone?

Attached: 1555384194283.jpg (639x376, 73K)

2>1>4>3

I don't think the one on the far left is that old.

4>2>3>1>>>>>>>>>>>virtualboy/masterofdisguise/shakeit/warioworld

I guess a Waluigi game. Wario Land is one of my favorite game series, but without the original devs or at least people with an intense passion and great understanding of Wario Land, it won't be the same. Waluigi however still hasn't gotten his own adventure.

I doubt you ever played shake it or the VB one

Because it could be creative and fun, something different. Exploring Waluigi as a character and designing a game around him has a lot of potential.

4 > 1 > 2 > VB > 3 > SI

Attached: 1486232722817.gif (90x90, 51K)

So what causes the princess to look different in these games anyway? All I remember is that it seemed to change depending on how fast I beat the final boss?

Attached: [Hello!].png (419x277, 66K)

>Wario World on the bottom
Have a rotten day.

iirc first you had to get the 16 treasures from each level, and then you're on a timer for the final boss with 1 treasure floating away at a time after so much time. If you get all the treasures, you get the short haired princess. If you miss one treasure you the the (superior) long haired princess and so on and so forth. Didn't know there was a kid one.

What about Luigi and Waluigi working together?

One can jump higher, the other can jump farther. One can squeeze in tight spaces, the other can be squeeze into small passages.

Mature Shokora is superior to kid Shokora.

if the left one is the perfect one then why is long hair the spirit in smash

>durr hurr coneee xD
i too am an epic 4channer

>superior
lol no

That's kind of what they did with Wario and Wario Ware. All we can hope is that some day they try something.

Sure, Waluigi has something to offer, but first you need someone in Nintendo to gain interest in him. I think the best chance we have is Camelot making an RPG or something and deciding that they want their baby to take the lead.

Attached: Waluigi Disgust.png (379x325, 218K)

How much treasure you have at the end of the game (the final boss slowly steals the treasure if you don't beat it fast)

Waluigi should be an annoying side villain in Luigi's Mansion
>breaks into your mansion at random points
>sets up hazards wherever he goes
>hides in random rooms, waiting to scare Luigi
>has no affiliation with King Boo whatsoever

Because that was the last people had seen of her before she went missing. Pay attention to WL4's story user.

2nd princess from left to right is best princess

The second princess is the prettiest.

you forgot the "have sex incel"

WarioWare was made by the people that CREATED Wario. I doubt the developers of Mario Tennis 64 at Camelot will get that much creative freedom. Nintendo does love Waluigi, though.

t. lolicons
The leftmost princess is the most beautiful.

they have a funny way of showing that love by shafting him all the time

don't think so