Hollow Knight appreciation thread

i fucking love this game

Attached: 512949402504134656.png (253x301, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yT9HJ7G-lNo
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQ6Cttubto
youtube.com/watch?v=VgvNCdfgvBM
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWkZOo-p0M
youtube.com/watch?v=qmsjvBivRkU
youtube.com/watch?v=EbDkU65pJNQ
youtu.be/Qom1zLEPN_4?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=KkVwuWH-woA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i stopped when i got to the crystal part feel like i got enough

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

I stopped when I realized that this game BTFO Metroid. I don't like games being better than my Nintendo games.

fucking beautiful

>fw convinced someone to play
>get to watch them do it
>get to see them get rekt by the bosses over and over
best

Why is the game hard is it like Volgarr the Viking?

Attached: 520372863103008812.jpg (143x301, 8K)

I stopped in the third Pantheon because I know my limits. I did beat the Path of Pain though.

knockback in platforming
ganks
etc

PoP is literally just platforming and 2 enemies

Fuck the d-pad on xbox one controllers though, towards the end I got cramps in my hand from fighting the Tyrant and the Radiance. Haven't gone back because of it, but the game itself in wonderful.

what the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1537544248315.png (267x213, 48K)

And those two shitbags got me the first time

good shit

Attached: 1552208577744.png (400x169, 198K)

I fought the Traitor Lord so many times to try and save her. But she wanted it that way I suppose.

Attached: Cloth_Asleep.png (180x198, 26K)

kek
don't insult my wife

here you go mate
i was so sad about her death

Attached: 534809306621542430.jpg (321x301, 21K)

The buildup to this fight was fucking intense. I remember the first time I say myself and it genuinely spooked the shit outta me.

FUCK THE PANTHEON OF HOLLOWNEST STUPIDEST WASTE OF NIGHT IN MY WHOLE LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK IT DOESNT EVEN COUNT TOWARDS COMPLETION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You walk out of the Colosseum and this fucker slaps your girl on the ass. What do?

Attached: Zote.png (300x300, 33K)

too bad the boss was easy, that was the first boss i killed first try
yes

Attached: 535992292969021460.png (183x301, 75K)

**Traitor Lord, not Tyrant, my bad.
Never actually played the DLCs

i submit

Attached: 534862777123078147.png (348x300, 33K)

Grimm dlc is really good, Dream dlc is alright, fuck zote tho, and godmaster is just a boss rush, but with some good new bosses

can't do nothing, that's his girl now

Attached: 1550174294765.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Attached: 512949452294586388.png (323x300, 101K)

leave him to die

stop saving thumbnails you son of a bug

Attached: D3GH-ygXQAALWO1.png (750x750, 343K)

>Grimm dlc is really good
Oh, yeah, doing the same fetch quest 3 times in a row and then fighting the same boss twice. Peak game design right there.

ehh, i played the dlc while doing the game, so i don't have to go back to that fucking nest

I actually love boss rushes, I wish more games had them. Might have to get a different controller before I try it though, otherwise I'll get tendonitis or something.

i liked it too, but i was kinda disappointed after all the stuff they teased us with

Are the thumbnails ironic? Made for an ant?

Happened to me to. I wasn't expecting it and panicked.

>not playing on keyboard

Attached: 1468524659173.jpg (455x467, 47K)

I'm so glad Silksong features more lush forest areas like this.

>dat water/wildlife ambient noise

So good.

I managed to beat Attuned Absolute Radiance a few days ago, but I haven’t played much since, so I’m afraid not only have I forgotten how to beat it, but I’ll have lost my ability to beat Zote, PV, and NKG. Those are the only super dangerous bosses, but they’re all so late.

i'm here for the lore

Attached: 1550779247838.png (951x842, 148K)

Oh look a friend!

Attached: hollow_knight_2019-03-07_22-00-57.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

no don't do th-

I bought it on a whim two days ago after hearing good things about it and I’ve enjoyed it quite a bit. Stuck on watcher knights right now though. I haven’t got past the first two knights yet and I know it’s just a matter of timing and dodging, yet I played just too many nerve wrecking games in the last months to look forward to another tense attempt at boss kolling. Hopefully I’ll go back to it soon since now I’m trying the lv 1 critical run on kingdom hearts 3and that ain’t helping my nerves at all.

>go through a majority of the game without upgrading weapon
>at some point boss fights gets really fucking long and I start to get frustrated
>finally find the blacksmith
>bosses are now a chore, they feel too easy and I can't focus seriously
I finished and overall liked it, but fuck this weapon bullshit left a bad taste in my mouth

Attached: 1556031777090.png (650x600, 170K)

I both hate and love how this dude remains to be a piece of shit till the very end.

I also found this. do you later in the game find who the hell is that?

I'm playing it right now for the first time and i'm having a blast, I'm learning how to deal with the watcher knights right now, that fight's a bitch

You can find out as soon as you have the crystal dash ability.

Drink your Fanta, kids.
youtu.be/yT9HJ7G-lNo

Then ask away you moth, I'm sure the lorefags will enlighten you

Nothing like taking over a boss after hours of getting fucked by it

Attached: 1483570493503.jpg (918x749, 43K)

and I do, where do I need do go?

But did you do everything? Get the real last boss?

crystal mountain, upper right corner of the map, you can access it by the crossroads

i learned everything about the lore, i'm just here wondering wtf happened after godmaster's ending

for some reason I didn't think much of it when I saw it first and even thought it was maybe a glitch, so I didn't look into it at the time. had to actually look up what I was missing online before I even knew about that boss.

Fuck the watcher knights

Bapanada

Attached: 1536720345495.png (1210x1828, 1.28M)

Mega Gengar :
> It is said that if you look inside his yellow eye, you can see a vision of your worst nightmares.

Attached: 094Gengar-Mega.png (600x600, 61K)

ah fuck wrong thread

Just follow him

The 120 Geo bit kills me every time.

Should have posted Shedinja.

This game is so shit holy fuck.

>This part is placed right when the player is really starting to become curious about the identity of the protagonist and thus are much more likely to chase down the look-alike for answers
Devious.

What don't you like about it, user?

Figh? Why figh(wha)?

It's not

i'm about to go to the PoP what am i in for

Stuck on the last platforming section of Path of Pain because I can't nail pogo for shit. Someone give me some encouragement.

Attached: 1536706282452.png (718x560, 152K)

ESL-kun please

I am so fucking done with the first game. I didn't even touch Godmaster, whatever percent you got when you did everything including Grimm Troupe is good enough for me. I'm just burnt out on it. I need a new world to explore, it's what truly shines in this genre, not boss rushes and shit (though I do welcome them considering they were free)
Silksong can't come soon enough, I masturbate hourly to the idea of a new Hollow Knight world and playing as someone with a different moveset.

One of the most tedious parts of the game where the only reward is a bit of lore and it doesn't count towards 112%

no cost too great

Post only the best of boss themes
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQ6Cttubto

Attached: 1550354985567.png (540x320, 48K)

don't I need to do it to get the other endings?

artificial difficulty, the game

fuck him

The lore is so weak though, there's so little going on. It's very quick and easy to explain.

no problem youtube.com/watch?v=VgvNCdfgvBM

Nope. Path of Pain is 100% optional, only do it for the small lore piece or the platforming challenge

Attached: knite.png (1024x760, 509K)

Why is healing so fucking useless

So, if you look at Shedinja's back, your soul gets sucked out, but what if you put in your dick instead?

Because you suck at it

I don't get it

Use longnail/mark of pride or both if you're not. Since your nail will be longer you'll have a lot more leeway on your timings

Attached: murica.jpg (564x767, 85K)

I like that he's just hanging around in there

where do i get the thing to do the other endings then?

Attached: 20190223155355_1.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

it still hurts

Attached: DtVFFklUUAMv70R.jpg (954x722, 94K)

Do you have the Kingsoul?

Don't think so. I think i have a piece of it? I was under the impression i had to go through PoP to get the other piece

>please don't say bad things about muh perfect game
Fuck off, the healing is objectively trash in this game

I assume that you've finished White Palace normally?

Explore the lower-right corner of Deepnest, near the hotspring. Check for secret walls. You will eventually see it again in a place where you can follow.

Why? I agree but I generally want to hear your reasoning.

did you see the white lady?

You get one piece from the White Palace proper, and one in the Queen's Garden.
Soul of Wyrm, Soul of Root, Heart of Void.

a hole is a hole

Deepnest

>Cloth's dead
>Bretta left
>Myla got infected
Why does it gotta be this way? At least I still have Salubra

Attached: blessed.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

God I wish I had a webm of the Knight and Quirrel sitting by the lake on perfect loop so I could use it as a desktip wallpaper

Just press down+left/right and hit.

don't think so. Isn't that PoP? where the fuck is white palace then?

I have a photo of her, so yeah i think so.

Attached: 20190223194051_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

bury him

Stop being so mad, I was joking around.
I do believe that it's the best healing system in any game ever though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: lifeblood.jpg (346x768, 72K)

Kek

explain this please

go to the ancient bassin with the awakened nail

Right, slight misunderstanding. Path of Pain is a subsection of the White Palace, hidden away. The White Palace is in the Ancient Basin near the suit of armour

Silksong when my brothers?

Attached: 1535178719129.jpg (600x587, 196K)

>can save other infected bugs no problem, no questions asked
>but not her
Fuck Team Cherry forever. I hope you faggots get infected.

Path of Pain is a secret area in the White Palace, the wholf of the White Palace is not the Path of Pain.

soon my fellow void comrade

Path of Pain is an optional secret area inside the White Palace, a location you have to visit for the true ending. You get one half of Kingsoul there, the other one is with the White Lady.

>not my bugs

Next year, right before they launch the new Zelda, as usual.

Alright that makes better sense

You would remember if you have at least seen the path of pain.
I still remember doing it in one sitting all the time holding my shit in, even if it was two years ago.

Reddit as always hyping up a shitty game with shitty gameplay

nu-Yea Forums is awful

just like houndoom, the pain never goes away

Path of pain isn't required for Kingsoul, it's entirely optional for lore and a journal entry. White Palace is is where you get Kingsoul from.

Enjoy

Attached: 1552743868705.jpg (474x853, 109K)

It took me a bit, fuck that's funny.

GET GUD

Attached: SawCon.png (1294x982, 63K)

You get absolutely nothing from the Path of Pain except a two second cutscene of the pale king and the young vessel looking at each other and a free warp back to the white palace.

This game made me way more unforgiving of other games with bigger budgets and teams.

>Finally got spare money for Hornet and Knight Plushie
>Out of Stock again

Attached: 1544445796251.png (309x336, 130K)

fuck off faggot this game sucks

Attached: b9b.png (680x526, 497K)

kek

fuck off faggot

Attached: I'm not kitten around. KILL YOURSELF.png (886x1985, 872K)

You also get satisfaction and a permanent 3 centimeters to add to your e-peen

is PoP a Meatboy tier level

Attached: 2019-02-20-16_08_49.png (2048x1646, 300K)

fuck i knew it
sorry not interested

hornet butt

Attached: 1550687644203.webm (540x540, 431K)

>3 Guy and a Music Composer made this game
How the fuck

Attached: 1554210338290.png (371x353, 148K)

Why the fuck did you kill her? Just beat Radiance and she'll be fine she doesn't have a bunch of lightseeds in her yet, just a head full of radiant dreams. Kill Radiance and she'll presumably be fine.

australian power
hornet is just a tsundere

>3 centimeters
Not even. PoP is easy as fuck. It's hard for this game, but this game is easy as fuck. It helps that dustforce and celeste trained me well.

It's the worst zone (the only bad one imo), push through so you can enjoy the game again.

Attached: 1519349647146.png (1151x762, 624K)

>gameplay is amazing
>world is amazing
>visuals are amazing
>bosses are amazing
>that score tho
>THAT SCORE THO
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWkZOo-p0M

Attached: hype.webm (210x276, 27K)

>update never

Can I see?

It's just way too long, even with stuff like focus, too easily punished, and not really helpful as it oonly heals one point a tilme. I often find myself trying to find a window in the fight where i can heal but i end up getting 1HP to lose immediately afterwards due to how slow it is, to whole lose 1- get 1- lose 1 makes the healing really not worth it especially if the ennmies deal more damage than you can heal.
In the end most of the fights become "just don't get hit bro"

At the risk of upsetting some people I would say no. Meatboy was more difficult at places. Path of Pain was shockingly easy as long as you memorize the spacing on your dash and are good at nail pogo.

That "score" is mediocre as fuck. Aquire taste.

Is there a date yet for a sequel? This year at least?

Copypasted environments, shitty animation, feels like a 1 man game really.

no

Attached: hollowknight screen shot.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>mediocre
youtube.com/watch?v=qmsjvBivRkU

whatever you say buddy retard

Attached: 1550778543359.jpg (571x1677, 121K)

Doing all radiant bosses feels good, right? I'm not just wasting hours upon hours on something that will leave me hollow inside?

>gameplay is amazing
No, it's not. It's very simplistic. Dark Soul's gameplay must be "amazing" to you too

>world is amazing
Sure, if you call lots of ctrl c + ctrl v amazing...

>visuals are amazing
mediocre

>bosses are amazing
They are just dodge and hit, dodge and hit, no diversity at all

>that score tho
basic af

that's the spirit

How do you feel about the new additions in Silksong, such as the quest system? I’ve heard the thoughts that it makes it seem more gamey than Hollow Knight. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but I think there’s a point there that the atmosphere will definitely be different. Will surely still be fun though.

I did notice the animations looked trashy. When gems like Cuphead exist, there's no excuse.

Now now, we don't want emotions to be left in you after all that now do we?

First of all, a build that ignores the heal boosting skills and just learns how to not get hit is obviously what you want to do in optimal situations. You don't need to waste charm notches on shit like faster healing, double healing, move while healing, shield while healing, drop area hazards while healing, etc...

Second of all, the basic heal is fine. Every boss has a telegraphed safe opening to heal during, you just have to have quick recognition of their cues.

Although some multiphase bosses are designed for you to definitely want to just push through the final phase without healing.

Nightmare Grimm is still the Best Boss
It's the Most Fun
It's not Bullshit tier but still challanging

i'm happy about the fact that there might be more npc. hollow knight felt pretty empty most of the time

>I was not the only one that found the blacksmith too late
I understand your pain brother

Attached: 1531897913314.jpg (1200x1131, 276K)

Die, esl faggot

Attached: D1NBainU0AAI1X1.jpg (825x1200, 248K)

He is very rewarding because he has very distinct opening animations for every one of his moves to help you program yourself to fight him.

Also heal during cape spikes if you fuck up.

I want you to explain why. I think it works well, it rewards being offensive, as you father more soul to heal with, it rewards not using soul magic as a crutch, since you then can save it to heal. It rewards you for dodging well since you don't have to heal and can then use soul for damage with spells. You have to read the fight well to known when its safe to heal, there are charms that help with this.

Seems pretty good to me, its a simple system that works well with the other parts of the game.

Well said, user. It seems like the game punishes you too much for getting hit when getting hit is punishment enough. They really dropped the ball there.

They'll get restocked soon. Maybe

Attached: hollowknight screen shot2.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

what do?

Attached: Hollow Knight 2019.04.24.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Attached: Maybe some day.gif (498x272, 497K)

kill

Hunter would be disappointed in you if you didn't read them the rules of nature.

Nope. Still TBA

>I think it works well
It only works well during boss fights. Being able to infinitely heal just by striking harmless critters with dreamnail makes it virtually impossible to die while exploring.

I kinda wish they had costume DLC and they teamed up with behemoth so I could play the whole game as pic related

Attached: file.png (600x370, 291K)

>tfw don't even feel like beating the final boss

First boss that gave me trouble, so the music was really memorable
youtube.com/watch?v=EbDkU65pJNQ

they chose the path

>virtually impossible to die while exploring.

Attached: B_Pirmal_Aspid.png (143x182, 33K)

Gosh darn

If you kill them they'll be dead forever. I don't think they're required for the journal.

if you've not beat the dream boss, leave them alive and use dream nails to get soul back
if you have beat the dream boss, kill them

End their suffering

So Yea Forums do you guys dream nail spirits or let them linger?

They are so required for the Journal

Post more Hollow Knight memes

Attached: 72405310_p34_master1200.jpg (1009x1200, 272K)

He can kill them if he wants, I just want him to understand he doesn't get anything for it.

Not all areas have easy to dreamnail harmless critters, its harder to hit a creature with the dream nail than the normal nail because of the timing. But yes it is easier to heal while exploring than on bosses, but I think that makes a lot of sense.

I only kill the spirits in the underworld. I don't kill the ones in the grave site. Mostly because I'd get my ass kicked if I did that.

Attached: 109095929492.png (1019x764, 828K)

As the other guy said, you do need them for the journal, if you want to spare anyone, let it be menderbug, you don't need him for completion

The real last boss? The one in dreamland inside hollow knight ? Yes, I did
When did you find it, which boss made you reconsider your life choices? I spent hours fighting Failed Champion, but dream lost kin made me give up for a time

try to kill them all, it's a fun little challenge

n-no way fag

Even without the dreamnail, you only need 3 hits to get a heal. It's simply too forgiving.

Attached: 1539147049794.png (1024x718, 140K)

weakling

Attached: 1554497463129.jpg (1393x1123, 95K)

horny for hornet

Attached: 1550689749312.png (656x618, 71K)

Attached: 1554479439495.webm (960x720, 544K)

FUCK YOU TEAM CHERRY! LET ME SAVE HER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542304972973.jpg (307x309, 18K)

lewd bug

Attached: 1522646592354.png (702x576, 244K)

Attached: 554657056167165962.png (521x521, 295K)

Attached: 555307322218512387.png (965x702, 567K)

I don't understand the UUMUU meme. Was it difficult at some point? That shit was piss easy when i did it on my own playthrough.

Uumuu in godmaster is true pain

youtu.be/Qom1zLEPN_4?t=38

"I couldn't make it passed the false knight so the game is shit"

Attached: 1552088150456.png (500x616, 108K)

Attached: 534850869099888665.png (659x522, 210K)

I dont remember very well when, but I defeated a lot of dream bosses plus at least two of the sleeper bosses and found all the nail arts. I actually feel a bit proud really. The thing that made me realize I was playing the game wrong was the fluke boss in the waterway.
Those damn fluke spawns took forever to kill to the point I had two of then at the same time flying at me. At that moment I wasnt using soul techniques properly, only using the juice to heal, so I couldnt kill the flukes fast enough or heal so I always ended up dying.

Worst of this was that I knew about the blacksmith, but never found it after hours of backtracking. I never went left in the entry of city of tears, as retarded as it sounds.

Attached: 2E89D63F35074508861B3E448C107037.png (771x807, 1M)

this game has quality memes

Attached: shitpost king.png (705x674, 383K)

I finally got this reference.

anyone else got more lil hornet?

Attached: 1549862016900.png (376x372, 46K)

>tfw beat both hornets on my first try
>tfw can't beat Zote to save my fucking life

Attached: 200592054892.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Zote is erratic as shit, he always takes a ton of health off of me in Pantheon of Hallownest. Him and Markoth being next to eachother is why I never reached Pure Radiance.

Attached: 04c5c166-881f-4cf2-96b8-1d11e39aae03.jpg (300x300, 17K)

M-maybe I can make a game too.

She's a fujo

Attached: image0.jpg (585x522, 14K)

Holy shit, that's too cute.

I gave up on Pure Radiance when I saw that you have to do Nightmare Grimm and Pure Vessel back to back.

>I actually feel a bit proud
You can, this shit is self inflicted torture
>I never went left in the entry of city of tears
Yep me neither, I spent hours looking at my pale ores wondering how damn well they hid the blacksmith

SHAW and ADINA pilled.

Those guys don't bother me that much. NKG is really consistent. Pure Vessel sometimes gets some hits on me, but overall I do better against those two than against Markoth and Zote.

that's why i never finished godmaster

crystal is actually the only bad part of the game.

Part of my problem is I just never learned how to consistently dodge Pure Vessel's tentacle attack, so my strategy when I beat him has just been to eat shit when he decides to use tentacles, and then wail on him while invincible.

am i the only one who enjoyed the crystal part?

double jump and bounce on his head

The real question is whether or not you absorb her afterwards

why

Attached: IJ1hLph.gif (239x200, 254K)

Yeah but the start of the move looks too similar to his throwing knife attack, which I always dash in for, so I'd have to adjust my habits to jump every time he starts either of those moves.

I enjoyed it user. God tier music and I enjoyed unlocking the shortcuts making my way up

Attached: 1550141709426.jpg (600x687, 37K)

:)

>uh oh someone is calling my game shit... i bet it's cause they suck and not because the game is actual garbage
I beat poh, bitch. Your memes have no power here.

Ants are not welcome on Yea Forums.

I've been stuck on trying to do radiant Zote for 5 days.
Do I just give up? Is this harder then those dark souls games I've never played?

Attached: self_loathing_wojak.gif (460x500, 1.76M)

What is there to do with Geo in this game? Even though I lost the max amount to that Jew banker I'm still walking around with several thousand and I already bought everything available

Attached: Spear.png (256x256, 4K)

submit to him

>tfw beat both hornets on my first try
I'd hope so. Hornet is easy as shit. As for zote, just let the faggot die and you wont need to fight him in POH

The main late-game geo sink is upgrading the breakable charms to be unbreakable at the Grimm Troupe.

>I already bought everything available
Even the unbreakable versions of the fragile charms?

You can get it back from the banker though.
And if you want to make the fragile charms unbreakable, you need a lot of geo

>can spend thousands of Geo to get a charm that makes it slightly easier to get more Geo even though you're probably never gonna die while farming Geo
fuckin why

Hollow Knight is most definitely harder than Dark Souls, but don't tell anyone.

Zote is in the top 5 hardest radiants. Embrace the RNG and get good.

Hopefully Silksong has some consumable items to spend money on so that you don't run into this problem.

Just restart and don't save him. Easy.

Also do you have to type "sage" in all lowercase to sage or can the S be capitalized?

Who are the others in the top 5, is picrelated among them? It was the hardest so far, harder the regular grim.
Also do I only need to fight a boss do get him/her/it in the hall of gods, or do I need to win?

Attached: latest.png (338x352, 91K)

All lowercase

I don't care about winning the pantheon or cheevos, I care about beating everything the game can throw at me.

Fighting Radiant Zote is pretty easy if you've already turned his statue gold, since you basically work your way up to Radiant Zote anyway.

>do I only need to fight a boss do get him/her/it in the hall of gods
This. Don't have to win.
>Oblobbles
Arguably, yes, at #5. All random bosses are really damn hard on radiant.

The art isn't incredible but the details in the environment are nice and the world feels consistent and natural.
The story isn't really the drive behind the game, it's exploration driven for most of the game, after which you can either end it or play the boss rush mode learning the ins and outs of every boss.

A good post for the citizens of Hollownest

dumb bug poster

Its artstyle is the same as Isaacs though. what's the problem?
Simplistic art style = more substance and easier to animate. this game has a fuck ton of bosses and areas.

Based and Zotepilled

You're freeing them from their misery.

Picture for ants

CUTE!

Why is Hornet blushing on the last panel? Was it all just a clever ploy to obtain Knight's cloak, so she can sniff it while masturbating furiously.

Attached: Other guys will just feed ya soul, but I'll take you to Mickey Ds.jpg (680x675, 139K)

yea the story was pretty lame but you can tell alot of time went into this

SILKSONG FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1551978286687.png (489x448, 267K)

Because she just saw him nekkid you dumdum

My online friend is streaming himself playing the game, I'm planning on telling him that PoP is an obligatory part of the White Castle. Should I do this? y/n

>filtered by hornet

it's because her old outfit is cute and she's ashamed of it as an older tomboy kind of girl

no cost too great

Attached: 1555865379963.png (333x316, 217K)

It is obligatory, unless you're a bitch.

Attached: ca171f211b5bd443f577b957846e0545.jpg (640x800, 25K)

>tomboy
>wears a pleated skirt

I am stuck... i have to choose between 3 bosses that all kick my ass. The one at the mines that shoots lazers, the one at the bee hive that shoots spines, the 5 or 6 rolling ones at the city and, i haven´t made it to the phoenix yet but i am pretty sure it will kick my ass too.

Sum help? I don´t know if i can git gud enough...

absolute madman

Attached: do it.jpg (540x304, 47K)

your cum gets sucked out, obviously

go to the watcher knights (rolling boys) the lazer guy is optional, so is the bee

would she be proud of the little bug?

Attached: 1555984781423.png (404x283, 60K)

Here's your Radiance for tonight.

Attached: 1552754658802.jpg (811x760, 87K)

This but with the black wall things that you need the upgraded dash to get though

yes, i love it

The mines boss is the most simple.
Tower boss can be made easier through a secret near it's entrance, but leave it for the end game.
If you're talking about the bee knight he's in the middle difficulty wise. I don't respect him much. Predictable enough.

>mothfags actually believe this is what their shitty god looks like
The sheer audacity of these moths and their heretical faith

Attached: 1550700795855.png (540x623, 79K)

Looks like Cagliostro

She looks like she fucks void constructs.

Do i get something from either? I mean, i am starting to get the attack pattern of lazer guy (finally) and thinking of a strategy and if i get a mask, charm or something i might push to defeat it. I am going to be pissed if i don´t get anything though.

Any tips for the watcher knights? Other than stay on the corners to avoid pincer attacks?

spam the attacks and dash a lot. as soon as one spawns, kill him

I only found her after I beat Traitor Lord I think. Does she live now?

How the FUCK do I beat the bouncing beetle guys? I got stuck a while ago and every time I try again I fail horribly and quit
I don't have many badges and I just want to beat them legit without laming them out
Advice?

Attached: 1554877764586.png (893x712, 296K)

You get a mask shard from the laser guy (you have to fight him twice) and a charm from the bee knight (very useful for platforming, not so much for bosses).

>Any tips for the watcher knights?

Attached: pogo.jpg (411x428, 46K)

>bouncing beetle
You'll have to be a little more specific.

Thanks... no choice but to git gud then. Dammit.

While he's underground you can cast the spell where you slam the grownd which will force him out and stun him.
It makes him much easier.

Jump on them, pogo

And remember that they always jump to where you are, so you can easily make them less threatening by standing aroynf the middle of the room where you can escape. After that it's just an endurance test and waiting for opportunities.

Stay close to one and attack when it's safe. Don't try to heal unless one is resurrecting and the other just missed an attack. Jump when you see the ground roll, walk (don't jump or dash) when you see the bounce. Groundslam spell gives i-frames. Fireball spell can hit each knight multiple times when they are rolling away from it.

Yeah, you're cleared.

>Inspect

Attached: 1549915621579.png (950x700, 341K)

I just started playing, so far I think I like Ori more.

Radiance just needed some love. That asshole Pale King went way too far.

What is he looking at?

I didn't like the game but holy shit the soundtrack is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=KkVwuWH-woA

He doesn´t look that difficult but it kind of pisses me off that i don´t have closer save point. He seems easier than the one with the lazers though...

The Bee knight and the crystal guardian are fucking chumps compared to those motherfucking watcher knights

look like a free journal entry

If you have the dream nail teleportation you can use it.

You hardly get anything for it and in turn you lose dialogue and comfy ghost company

void

Haven´t beaten any of the dreamers nor anyone from the troupe yet... faced only the kin ghost after i beat his regular form and he kicked my ass too.

Thanks I'll give them another go

You're both retarded