Do you play games on hard?

do you play games on hard?

Attached: E4012EA9-336F-4B19-AA15-4F3380E11A63.jpg (400x533, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1135557/23f3dc5c6f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im playing this thread on hard

my gf shinuki is so cute stop posting her

>her

>loving fake boobs and make up

Attached: 1517516770455.jpg (707x536, 154K)

n-no way

Post the leaks

>10% of her bodymass is makeup
>clip on boobs
>photshopped to hell
How much does she make on patreon each month? 50k?

Impossible

Here you go thefappeningblog. com/cosplayer-2b-shinuki-nude-sexy-100-photos-gifs/

None anymore :^)

There's a reason he hides his chin, retards.

Nani

2B futa

I played nier automata hard

fake tits that are literally you can take on and off. very expensive.

2b thread?

Attached: 343350c6c41c0f419d69067a65418367.png (1396x1747, 476K)

The hardest the game would allow me except for retarded settings like the hardest in pic related in which you die from an enemy looking hard at you

Attached: 1513133391208.png (1280x1336, 519K)

make up is acceptable but the fucking bolted on boobs is the biggest crime. Like fucking why?
There are pics of her without the fake boobs and her real boobs are just slightly smaller than the plastic ones. Is she that anal about hiding her nipples?

It's such a shame.
She literally has the perfect pair of tits to cosplay as 2B but she decided to get those monstrous fake tits that don't even look good.
Thanks god the panties pics in the shower are great

Yes

based

Here's more.
exhentai.org/g/1135557/23f3dc5c6f/

this

Care to share?

Depends on how the difficulty is done.
If the difficulty just makes enemies do more and take less damage, I don't really bother. But if the harder difficulty adds new enemy moves, different challenges or changes the gameplay / combat scenarios then I go on higher difficulty. Otherwise the only reason I want a higher difficulty would be because I love the gameplay enough that I want to play through it again but with added challenge.

Attached: HardMode.webm (700x392, 2.88M)

Here you fucks

Of course. You don't? What are you? A baby?

They still make my penis happy so it can't be helped.

>that top comment
lol

Hardmode Dragon's dogma is just broken and unfinished. It's like they put it in for the sake of having a hard mode.
>breaks the gold economy
>damage taken is now retarded
>stamina is even more retarded

amusing that you think such accusations are gonna stop my dick and I

wtf why is it just a panda? pls respond

literally not even her real tits though what the fuck

>>damage taken is now retarded
Yeah can be bad for the first 70 levels.
>stamina is even more retarded
Is manageable after unlocking all those stamina augments.

Click on the flower 10 times to get past it.
Fuck sekrit club fags.

Attached: 1546796509142.jpg (320x301, 30K)

"I was blinded by the potential of this website. I was wrong, because it's all an illusion. But I'm not mad, I do not think I even have the strength to be mad. Even though thanks to Patreon I found out who the culprits are. So I know who started all this. Even though thanks to Patreon now I know how Internet really sucks. I am mostly destroyed. Mentally, emotionally, and physically. I spent days without eating or sleeping, even drinking was difficult. That's because I can't get over the fact that people can be so cruel. So I deleted all my accounts on the Internet. Those you might find with my nickame are fake. I have nothing more, because I don't care anymore. You stole my photos, you fapped on them, now you have to stop with this torment. I just want to be left alone, to be forgotten as many others, and to be treated like the normal person I am. Because I'm not the first neither the last person in the world who took stupidly sexy photos. I want to be able to come back one day and do what I really love: cosplay. And I know there are so many people who really want to support me, seeing my works and other cosplay stuff... thank you, but this is not enough to cover this wound. Maybe one day I'll be stronger than before, but I do not think you'll ever find me again as soon this trash will continue. I already been to the police and they they are taking action. Because I am frightened of how certain people are mentally disturbed. They are frustrated because they can't get a life who satisfy them. So they lie, they take advantage of girls, they act like shit, insulting and judging people without even knowing them, relying only on insignificant pictures. This is sad and disgusting. And that's enough to say goodbye to this part of the Internet. That's it. Have a good life. "

Wtf Yea Forums what you guys do to her?

Attached: crying.gif (256x292, 500K)

Attached: 1555893083573.png (539x715, 569K)

>Yeah can be bad for the first 70 levels
that's like the whole game including BBI

Shooped "fat" onto all the images somewhere on screen and hid them all in a folder that you get if you download that album. She found the folder.

I really dislike the leveling system in Dragon's Dogma. I get what they were trying to do but it stirs up the min max autist inside me and makes it hard to ignore

She's muslim so she's gonna be beheaded

>Thot posts pictures of herself on the internet and then gets offended when people jerk off to them to the point of depression
Fuckin roasties

2B has peak aesthetics.
Yako Taro must be a genius if he knew what he was doing.

>this thread

Attached: 1455729797805.jpg (600x462, 31K)

Attached: 6346ak-CHDwPDe.jpg (1718x1080, 147K)

Attached: DsmmH7yWsAEbwSB.jpg (675x1200, 83K)

That didn't work, you fucker.

>difficulty gives arbitrary modifiers to enemies instead of giving them access to unique skills, more varied enemy types earlier than normal, and more aggressive behavior
>get multiple hits in on a trash mob-tier enemy only to get killed by a stray gust of wind because lol 6000000% universal damage modifier

Attached: 1475826193775.jpg (473x473, 37K)

>that's like the whole game including BBI
On hard mode, you end BBI with 150.

Do you really have to delete system32 in order to install the correct plugin? I thought that trick only defused the bomb faster in CS 1.5

Attached: 1524284811723.gif (1470x786, 596K)

>objectifys herself for money
>crys that people treat her like an object
Women are fucking retarded, what else is new.

fake boobers make the world sadder
like korean
sadder

What are some games that are really worth playing on hard?
>DMC, MGR, Bayo, and the like
>Yakuza games, because normal is weak
>Furi

Attached: 1527067082361.jpg (640x480, 29K)

So wait. Were the images uploaded somewhere online on her behalf, or were stolen from a personal gallery of her or something?

MGR reveangence difficulty was fucking whack
>Everything dies in one hit with perfect parry
>Enemies with guns fucking decimate your health in a millisecond while you're fighting other enemies
Bosses become a joke and standard mob fights become "die in two seconds because someone with a gun shot you out of a combo and you got stunlocked"
It doesn't take skill to beat the game on reveangence. You just Zandatsu all standard mobs and then perfect parry the armored enemies

I just hope she is doing better now.

Attached: 1546633485298.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

I don't get it. She had cute tits already? Why put that fake ones on?

Attached: 1556025510468.jpg (392x551, 75K)

Fucked up beauty standards making her feel like she had to
Trying to look like fictional characters no real woman could ever compare to
Take your pick