Graphics age

Graphics age,
Artstyle lasts.

Attached: graphics_vs_artstyle.jpg (1920x1976, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE
youtube.com/watch?v=dxVqOIqUQ8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lose weight

stop taking estrogen

Good thing Witcher 3 has both.

Attached: 363463676.jpg (700x913, 109K)

seething tranny

I 100% agree OP

Attached: 1549211868487.jpg (1267x2182, 735K)

OOF Every week that passes makes botw look even more dated and worse. It already looks like complete ass, just gets worse all the time.

You are using this meme wrong.

>what is contrast

snoynigger tears are delicious

Attached: 1532288496771.jpg (700x913, 82K)

Too bad BOTW has neither, it looks like shit on almost all regards.
Specially the world the draw distance is pitiful and the washed out colors are horrendous, not to mention the HUD is pretty lazy and looks like something out of a beta.

Nintoodlers will defend this

>sony

obsessed lmao

I'm Master Race

I unironically, as a Zelda fan, 100% agree

Attached: 1551123084207.jpg (1276x1438, 499K)

Attached: 1493149861295.jpg (700x913, 110K)

Ok this one hurts. Fuck you.

>remade image to get past filter and cope

LMAO

Both will last

> 500 replies and 128 images omitted. Click reply to view

Attached: cromartie_frustrated.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>get an entire ocean to sail on
>fuck all to do
bravo

>gets entire made game open world
>fuck all to do
>the one thing there is to do, get rewarded with a literal piece of shit

bravo

works both ways, user

>you must like botw if you attack ww
???

GRAphics age,
artStyle laSts.

>suggesting BOTW doesn't look like a Unity student project

oh cool, at least you admit it. based. that's fine. as you were.

true but bad example

Nintendobros....

Attached: disaster of the wild27.jpg (1920x2161, 2.59M)

but witcher 3 looks better

I 100% agree OP

Attached: 1553011315480.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: botw001.jpg (2350x1320, 1.39M)

Attached: obsessive brand loyalty.png (1280x924, 148K)

>but witcher 3 looks better

Attached: botw002.jpg (2350x1328, 1.19M)

Attached: 789769.jpg (700x913, 110K)

Something they forgot to implement in BotW

Attached: botw003.jpg (2350x1323, 1.14M)

Wind Waker’s grass is so simplistic it hurts.

Attached: 3BD978A3-2B36-41EB-8843-9BF9F302B06A.jpg (1959x1959, 775K)

>posting PC screenshot with increased constrat, mods and increased resolution

???

SEEEEETHING

97>96

Attached: IT WAS OUR FUCKING TURN.jpg (468x353, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

Holy cope

Attached: ggg.png (1750x998, 1.35M)

Pic - of course - not related.

DUDE

>all taken on PC version of botw and modded

KEK

Attached: 1515271706253.jpg (319x340, 83K)

Attached: militant brand loyalty.png (1174x726, 236K)

>snoyggers think this is even remotely clever

>Huehue if I bury the camera in the grass no one will realize the grass dosen't render more than 10 yards away

hot-take: witcher 3 never looked good, neither did botw. both are open world garbage.

The bottom looks like shit already, Witcher 3 still looks amazing. Try again Nincel.

Oh, and here is a dishonest comparison to match yours.

Attached: B35D7F36-4F36-4405-B3F7-924DD8CE6289.jpg (1121x1121, 328K)

Attached: 733733867.jpg (700x913, 109K)

Stop acting like you can't have both.

I think Witcher 3 looks better but it plays like absolute ass. Can't even get walking controls right.

I legit hate how BOTW looks. I enjoyed the game, it's just the style that bothers me.
Wind Waker is still the best looking 3D Zelda.

>contrast removed vegetation and textures

unironically delete this

Shitposting aside I tried to give BotW an honest shot but couldn't get all that into it. I don't think it's necessarily bad but it just didn't suck me in like previous Zeldas did. I miss the more expansive dungeons although I guess they went with small puzzle shrines due to the Switch being more play on the go.
If they dial back the size of the world and go more in depth with actual dungeons for any kind of sequel I'd be completely on board.

TW3
>played and loved by chads and gamers
>women are turned off by the sexual contents in the game

BOTW
>watched and revered by manchildren, gamer girls, sõybõys, numales, Tumblrfags, furfags, journos and other degenerates
>the degenerates mentioned above love to tell everyone they are playing this ""'GOTY""' for easy nerd creds

Attached: 1522318357741.jpg (720x1281, 327K)

>nintendie civil war

Attached: squidward.jpg (1152x864, 112K)

Attached: DLC2.jpg (4000x3753, 3.6M)

I've put in another ~70 hours of witcher new game just recently and it is beautiful, can we stop trying to shill BoW its dead by now

literally what's dishonest about it seems like a very realistic depiction of what you'll see in both

Attached: lol.png (658x777, 163K)

cope

I love how you fucked up, here, replied to the wrong person, and then made ANOTHER image to cope kek

Attached: 1408421310629.gif (500x375, 498K)

I love wind waker and will not apologize

why are the colours in BOTW so shit?

Why Nintendo drones defending being fucked in the ass? This is just a blatant lie.

Graduate middle school

>YOU'RE PLAYING IT WROOOOOONG

>keeps using edited emu shots from pc to defend botw

you're making it look worse, user

see

Attached: 1537698750469.gif (235x240, 1.55M)

Attached: 3 years.png (838x942, 319K)

>Witcher 3 still looks amazing.
were you underfed as a child or something

I'm still mad about this. I love the game but goddamn it's so bland

But that's not what he's saying

>remade the image to post it again

Because obscuring a single pixel is so hard. Your newfag is showing, fag.

>Playing on Switch without mods
There's your problem, m8

Attached: 46711176345_39e8669f46_o.jpg (4685x1911, 1.79M)

Seems about the same to me.

no, but your dad touched you at night.

stop projecting

I’m talking about me matching an unflattering pic of cut grass in wind waker with a lush flower bed in BotW and his matching an unflattering pic of bad rock textures in BotW with lush green grass in wind waker. Neither of these comparison make sense because different things are depicted, hence why its dishonest.

goddamn Witcher 3, i don't know how the fuck they did it but the damn game has bouth GRAPHICS and SOUL

I really hope they make a proper sequel to WW with better naval combat and such.

Jeez, literal child, educate yourself.

>let's make everything dark so shitty graphics won't be visible that much.

Those were taken with a capture card, you braindead retards. Literally more indicative than every screenshot you can find of the game online, especially since native Switch screenshots are borderline low quali.

But the thread is about art style. Not graphical rendering.

look at the image you fucking retard because it's not some distant field and rocks, instead the starting area grass, I know because I played the game and I also know it's a pretty good image to show what you see in the game and the wind waker image is just some random patches of grass on a random part of the map, nothing special, lmao you are delusional

botw, much like all open world games, has ruined all Zelda forever, and not just Zelda, this goes for all games which have gone open world

if you go open world, you can't go abck anymore. or it will look "lesser"

we'll never get a game like WW again or anything, it's botw link here and onwards forever. best start loving collecting those korok seeds

You are not fooling anyone, retard.
We all know how the Switch version looks and how the PC emulated version compares.

They both look good, for different reasons. You guys are stupid

Attached: unknown-1.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Attached: 7897.jpg (3600x2024, 3.4M)

Because you have weak colorvision and need overblown contrast to tell em from one another.

go back to newground

>ugly celshading done since forever
>artstyle

I like the muted look.

HK is game of the decade.

Attached: crystal_fast.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>game goes for cartoony artstyle
>has washed out colours
yeah makes sense

Why would you use BOTW as an example of stylized art direction? Outside of the character models, there's nothing stylized about it. The environments are just as 'realistically styled' as the TW3, they just look like dogshit.

Attached: 1538584543491.jpg (1415x778, 239K)

I think we are talking about two different things.

looks like garbage, last time I tried it, it stuttered on my high end PC and wasn't even good

Games with good memorable soundtracks last,both Witcher 3 and BoTW have shitty game soundtracks :)

Attached: 075367667438.png (781x635, 698K)

Shame the gameplay in Botw was so shit.

>it stuttered on my high end PC
disable vsync

They both look good

Attached: fu.png (413x60, 4K)

There are plenty of animations that use a muted color palette.

>TW3 is almost 4 years old
>Still looks fantastic
Based slavs

>apparently non-cherrypicked screenshots of the game look SO good that everyone believes it's PC
Wew

Most of those were literally taken before Cemu was even capable of rendering BotW reliably and the guy still makes new ones now and then.
You are just used to what native Switch screenshots look like (compressed 720p shit).
Stop being a retard.

Pic related, X with a capture card.

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-146282.png (1600x900, 2.96M)

I really, really, REALLY wish, we could enter the timeline were Nintendo stop listening to the fanbase who need to go portable and actually release a console with power, so they can make there games look like this.Nintendobros are there own worst enemy. They hold themselves back with this hardware Should not rely on PC to fix it

Attached: 1553011542302.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Fuck you, Botw fans are not indicitive of the Nintendo fan base. They are a special breed of retard.

BotW’s art style is awful though.

Both look garbage

it runs fine on my PC

hk isn't even demanding, your computer must be pretty old if it can't run it

BOTW looks fantastic you mouthbreathing retards.
when it's modded to hell and back running on a PC

Attached: 1551452547489.png (804x876, 456K)

Cope

>Botw fans are not indicitive of the Nintendo fan base
Oh yes they are.

All of those are from the Switch btw. not emulator.

Attached: 149253032646.jpg (3600x2024, 2.98M)

>10m draw distance before textures turn into literal mush

stop projecting

simple extra vibrance and fiddling with the brightness, gamma and contrast vastly improves otherwise washed up visuals
using reshade, these can be applied to every game out there, on PC that is.

Attached: asdasdsadasd.jpg (3820x1076, 814K)

Nah, BotW looks bad. They obviously didn’t have the tech to make the game look like the early 3D demo, so they had to compromise by making the game more cartoonish than they probably wanted, with an ugly whitish color filter as well.

>realistically styled
You even subconsciously admitted it. It’s not photorealism, it’s an approximation of reality, like most anime is. Pic related has a realistic approximation of a forest, but it’s not photorealistic.

Attached: 844D95F9-F96F-490F-8BE7-D95F2EC6729A.jpg (404x216, 93K)

You quoted Switch screenshots, though.

All the while posting a compressed 720 screenshot that doesn't represent the game.

Witcher 3 has an extremely memorable soundtrack. Who can forget screaming gypsy lady?

Attached: NdCEokv.jpg (2560x1440, 424K)

You are the reason modern cartoon colors fucking suck, you goddamn colorblind stub-dick.

the game just was shit and broken, not my fault or problem, doesn't matter either way because I don't care to try it anymore because in the end it just seems like a generic metroidvania with shit platforming and repetitive combat in a overly dark setting with shitty visuals, but that's just like my opinion

I can run any triple a game on ultra no issues

>All those are from the Switch

no user. no they're not.

Attached: 1521029085221.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

>literal blocks with textures as a replacement for 3D objects
Is BotW secretly a Lego game?

Attached: 1528626747431.jpg (1143x640, 284K)

I was not saying that comparison was dishonest, I was saying the comparison I made following that was intentionally dishonest to make a point about the user I was replying to originally.

The world is so detailed that it unironically doesn't matter/stand out.

Attached: 646.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

The environments are just ugly, it got old really quick seeing all those grassy fields. The game is way too “open air”, some more dense forests or covered areas would have really helped.

>This ingame screenshot from the console itself doesnt represent the game!
>These PC emulated modded and tweaked screenshots do!

why's that hard to believe? shit's looking like the sims

Buuuuull shit. No native Wii U game has anti-aliasing this good.

you have very poor taste, and you're trying too hard to be a contrarian.

Cope harder

Yeah, it doesn't matter when you make your screenshots so small that fine details aren't even noticeable. :)

Too bad Cemu/PC retards are too stupid to take proper staged screenshots with the right angles and locations like here Would love to see those screens in 4k.

You are not fooling anyone, buddy.

All of these look good

looks like shit

if that's your way to face someone who doesn't like your shit, fine

stop projecting

I wouldn't mind sub-par visuals on games but the problem is that consoles struggle to run them even at 30fps
on PC i can pimp out any game to look the way I want and it never goes below 60 and at best I'll be having 244fps goodness

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.jpg (236x282, 13K)

Witcher 3 unironically has a better art style. The game still looks quite gorgeous especially in Skellige. I love the game’s rich color palette.

No, it doesn't matter for the reason I state - helps when you aren't a literal retard frantically looking for flaws.

Except it does.

Attached: wiiu_screenshot_tv_01grri2 .png (1280x792, 1.9M)

I'm not the one oblivious of how the spam filter works and how to bypass it.
Cope harder.

I don't have to "look" for textures that look like vomit, you retard. They're in plain sight.

The picture on the right is fucking disgusting. It is like stabbing yourself in the eye with a jagged, rusty nail.
Google "Loudness war" that's what you are doing except with colors. You fucking ingrate.

The colors took after the game.

>implying only one person has that image saved
RENT FREE

Attached: download (2).jpg (700x913, 109K)

stop projecting

But that screenshot looks believable because you can clearly see the aliasing, that other one is either downsampled or heavily post-processed.

Bore of the Wild's art is very inconsistent though, it's going to age worse than Wind Waker HD.

>seething nintendie

cope

Holy Snoy fags seething...

>no user. no they're not.
Yes, my braindead friends, I literally personally took most of those screenshots. Pic related, straight from the Switch (therefore compressed and only 720p, looks better in-game/with a capture card).

Attached: 2017041011110500-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg (1280x720, 687K)

Meanwhile, a 14 year old MMO.

Attached: 1530245601304.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Compressed or not, that looks like hot fucking garbage, user.
Stop pretending. You are not fooling anyone.

what ps2 game is this

everything looks good in a thumbnail size

Couldn't you have waited for the textures to load in before taking the screenshot?

Indeed.
This is just a bing bing wahoo cope for their game being a fucking kiddy cartoon.

you're in like every thread spamming your ugly as screenshots

>Graphics age, artstyle doesn't
>B-but only when it's MY game
Retard

That's because I am not very good and configuring shit with reshade
But there are numerous ways to improve the permanent glaucoma view that so many games nowadays have, I don't like to look at a game like there was a layer of spunk on my cornea

Literally everything ITT looks good why do guys like complaining so much?

Gwent music alone proves you wrong

>haha game looks excellent when they are not in a compressed screenshot like this
>game looks like complete ass and proves the point that all other screenshots were emulated on PC and heavily altered with graphic enhancement mods

lol

Mh, nah, apparently it looks so good that none of you wanted to believe me it's from the Switch and not PC, lol.

Fucking retarded Snoy fags embarrassing themselves again. Make up your minds you mentally ill tranny freaks. Or go play your movies.

Attached: 2017040402101800-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg (1280x720, 456K)

windwaker still looks better. what are you trying to prove with this picture?

*you guys

no I believe it's the switch version, I played the game on switch and cemu, however I said you're in every thread posting your ugly ass screens, hope you're self aware about that because it directly makes you seem like a gigantic ass

stop projecting and stop bringing up "snoy"

it's making it look like you don't know what to do so you call out a random accuser. You would be surprised how many Zelda fans don't actually like botw user.

The screenshot you just quoted IS compressed to the moon and back, you idiot. It just proves the pics posted here are from the Switch and not PC as all of you have surmised because it looks that good.

:)

BotU barely even passes for a PS3 game. What a fucking joke!

Attached: 7 years of progress.jpg (1600x1440, 479K)

his screenshots are fine, falseflagger

>Why, yes, I do get triggered over video games, how could you tell?

Attached: c9bf10a38753faba559536721d070ac3.jpg (512x683, 29K)

>stop projecting and stop bringing up "snoy"
>snoy fag getting unironically triggered by Snoy
>STOP SAYING IT
LMAO

Keep cherrypicking, snoyfag. Now that you can't say the screenshots are from PC anymore.

:- ) honk

Attached: zbotw-cc+24.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

I think the only falsefllagging are fags pretending they don't believe him

rent free

the original Jak and Daxter looks better than BOTW

Attached: 1553838443268.jpg (960x540, 98K)

Except the top game is a 100% generic empty piece of shit while BotW at least has puzzles, 4 dungeons and narrow locations with level design.

Kys and keep crying about the game of the generations

Attached: best dungeon.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Is this thread genuienly just one guy getting absolutely booty bamboozled over people not liking how BotW looks?

Took this in Cemu.

Attached: botw_screenshot (39).png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

To a disabled man who unironically bows a tranny Playstation, yes.

Attached: 1511759353282.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Gravity Rush 2 has a way better artstyle. I'm guessing the shit display in the Switch was a limiting factor

Yes.

remember, it's only cherry picking if it looks bad

stop coping with pc shots user

Goddammit I can't WAIT for Yuzu to be able to emulate XB2 at 1080p 60fps so I can redo my 100% save all over again.

No, it's about snoy fags getting completely blown the fuck out after alleging for one hour that the screenshots that were posted earlier were from PC when they are actually from the Switch.

Who are you quoting and why so defensive?

you have to be triggered to use the word snoy in the first place

and people actually fall for posts like yours

cope

Agreed. But Zelda isn't stylized enough to pull it off. It looks like a game that had the style sucked out of it.

That you are a contrarian.

t. posts CEMU screenshot

PC screenshots are literally closer to what it looks like on TV than compressed 720p screenshots the Switch shits out. If people have no capture card I see no problem in posting PC screenshots.

You know that a lot of people here actually play it on PC, right?

>Proving OP right

Top looks better though?

>those textures
>that lighting
>that fucking everything
You're not exactly proving anything here nin-toddler

not the pretties open world for sure but graphics aren't what makes it great

Attached: wre.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

>anime poster has shit opinion
Who would have thought?

I dunno, I'm seeing people getting pissy about screenshots and another guy progressively losing his mind with every post.

Attached: lin.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

in all fairness to bingbingwahoos, Witcher 3 also suffered a downgrade, but nothing near as bad as BotW.

Wind waker still looks better.

Attached: wind_waker_dolphin-11.jpg (1600x900, 675K)

You realize this looks like complete and absolute garbage right?
>blurry ass smudged textures that look that havent finished loading
>that fucking topology
>the hills/mountains in the back
>that fucking tree with its bidimensional flat texture leaves.
>the bottom of it which is just a pink stain on smudged texture.
>the anti-alias
>the low resolution

Its probably one of the worst things you could´ve posibily posted to defend this game graphics.

Except your snoy brothers said it looks so good that it must be emulator :-)

Too late for revisions, snoy fag. It looks good, deal with it.

And I post PC screenshots now because I play it on PC and it looks awesome on it anyway.

: - ) snoy snoy

Attached: 1499110437941.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

I agree but BotW doesn't look like a game that will visually stand the test of time. It has some dodgy texture work that already looks dated.

nigger why do you even try. witcher 3 looks objectively better. those doctored screenshots don't do anything for your point.

seething

>:-)
lmao imagine beinf half this mad

>All those smudged textures
Oy vey

stop coping

literally stop coping with pc

holy fuck that cringe saying snoy snoy over again KEK

>that oval ui
how can people play stretched 16:9 and not care???

Wind Walker HD does not have a consistent art style.

They took away all the charm of the lighting and replaced it with higher rez textures.

A wild Xbox 360 game appeared!

Isn't the Switch supposed a lot more powerful than the 360? Posting PC because everyone is.

Attached: ffxiiiimg 2014-10-15 19-13-57-82.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

I think this toddler is trying to communicate you guys

let's see some native switch screenshots, not CEMU screenshots

>You realize this looks like complete and absolute garbage right?
Nope, looks good enough for 20 snoy fags in this thread saying the sceenshots posted were from PC when they are from Switch.

Of course you are backtracking now and looking for flaws.

Kill yourself while you're at it, though, as your existence is the biggest flaw in this thread, cherrypicking some 720p screenshot like the autist you are and not understanding it's the art and harmony people like and what makes even some older games still stand out.

Whatever, I'm playing the PC version anyway which looks more soulful than everything on your snoyfag shit console. :-)

Attached: 1511759958923.jpg (2560x1440, 935K)

Because they don't have autism.

stop coping

>those doctored screenshots
LOL

>comparing BOTW with princess mononoke

Attached: herbert daring dashwood.jpg (800x571, 146K)

>coping
But I play it on PC?

Soowwyyy Snoooy

:- )

Attached: zbotw-+24.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

>coping with pc version

LMAO

I think he's broken, anons. This isn't funny anymore.

everything in the distance looks like a mobile game in botw

and most of the rocks textures and assets look like ass

>dungeons
Fuck off

I agree. But, I don't see where either of these games looks bad.

this snoy shit does not make sense. it does not mean anything, just looks like a typo. this guy replying to literally everyone in the thread is about to shoot up a school or something

see
I thought you said all your screenshots were from the Switch, user?

quickly hurry up and reply. you need to defend botw. hurry up. nintendo are waiting. HURRY. You said it was Switch screenshots, but not saying you're on PC?

hurry up

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

witcher 3
>released 2015, looks amazing
botw
>released 2017, already looks like shit

botw is not a good example

you know what's ironic? the emulated version on cemu looks almost like first pic

the dude posting his botw cringe compilation does it all the time

What are you even trying to say here?

>playing the PC version
>experiencing the PC version
>= coping

Mental illness lmao

Trannystation :-) Better join the 40% already or take pills

Make an argument, snoy. :-)

Even a single one of the 4 beast dungeons has more level design than every single game on your PS4 lol.

Attached: 12497176440709.png (1680x948, 2.26M)

You are the quite literally the most blind person i´ve ever came across.
Not only that but you are also a blatant fanboy,Its like this was your first game ever.
You clearly know nothing about good topology, models, or graphics, let alone anything about "art" and "harmony".
PD: that also looks like ass, literally looks like melted candle wax on a slope, not really what cliffs and hills look like, user. Look at some nature footage every once in a while.
>I'm playing the PC version anyway
The absolute state of you.

LMAO not only shamed himself in front of the thread but in full panic mode

first it's switch shots, now it's PC, GENIUNE, cope posting lmao

Attached: 1528742481799.gif (276x200, 42K)

>Make an argument, snoy. :-)
I'm not the one you're arguing with, your posts are genuinely just breaking down.

How long will BotW make Yea Forums seeth?

Attached: 8976.gif (540x400, 2.87M)

>that rock geometry
>that lack of grass and general flora detail
>that shitty mountain slide
lmfao

its too bad the game will never look good on its native platform

As long as retarded fanboys are around to defend the undefendable.

>Dumb dumb can't figure out how to move properly

>Ok if it doesn't look all that good it probably at least runs really smoothly
>It doesn't unless you emulate it on PC.

w e w

the only thing that stills blows me away with the witcher 3 is the hair phisics

holy shit that is amazing

>user posts pics of Kino of the Wild provincia it looks way better than the shitter 3
>Sonykeks claim desperately it's not even Switch screenshots
>user proved them wrong again
>I-it doesn't matter,it looks like a Ps2 game!

LMAO based user, Sonykeks will never stop being SEETHING about BotW

WINDY ALL THE TIME
WOW SO GOOD

That's what I'm confused about. It looks good on my pc, not as good as op's pic, a lot less subsurface scattering, but nowhere near as deforested as that middle pic

Then maybe don't say the screenshots I post are from PC when they aren't, retard. I don't even read your shitpost.

>first it's switch shots, now it's PC, GENIUNE, cope posting lmao
Exactly. First I posted Switch screenshots, now I post PC screenshots. I'm happy for you that you're at least capable of the most basic deductive reasoning.

Holy shit, the rumors are true, you really have to be some mildewing low-IQ trannygger when you own a Playstation 4.

And still more harmony and better grass and art than your soulless movie tranny games. roflmao

1. It does, take pics with a capture card and you'll see.
2. Who cares? Play it on PC or are you poor?
3. :- )

The UNDEFENDABLE 97% game that has more level design in its little toe than all the shit games on your desired console. And this is really the hill to die on for you?

Absolutely pathetic, literally revolting retards.

Well, have things to do now, bye. :-D

Attached: 1503561300682.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

that's my screen and it's cemu btw

stop pretending to be other people

SEETHING snoyfag damage controlling.

>Screenshot niggers
If it's not a webm of the game in motion, then you're being deceptive.

>Who cares?
You clearly do since you've been shitting the bed this entire thread, baby boy.

>Holy shit, the rumors are true, you really have to be some mildewing low-IQ trannygger when you own a Playstation 4.
kekd
he didn't say it wasn't

stop projecting the tranny stuff and coping with pc shots user

don't think we haven't noticed that when you get called out, the "snoy" memes get worse. you're breaking, and falling apart. hurry up and quickly defend botw, user. You're starting to panic, we can see it. Don't use trannystation and sony too much, it looks like panic

hurry

stop projecting

absolute retard, but I can play that game too!
1. I own it on switch it has always looked crappy
2. My PC contains a 1080 and an i9-9900k
3. You're a fag

COPE. You probably do that yourself often don't you? Pathetic.

Meanwhile you are still going on shitting it.

Attached: 67867.jpg (784x489, 540K)

stop projecting

epic fail OP

Attached: 1431985035762.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

>Well, have things to do now, bye. :-D
bye, bro

Attached: 1252076844341.jpg (638x599, 68K)

>reddit formatting
Yikes nigger

this nigga losing his mind over a childrens game lmao

>retarded nintendo fanboy cant even read
Cant even read, is literally blind.
Whats the point of your existance, really.

I've not shat on it at all, user. I've been reading this thread and enjoying everyone colectively throwing a tantrum.

>cope
cope

>1080 and an i9-9900k
Yo what the fuck? Just bottleneck my shit up bro

>It's the daily drones posting emulated screenshots thread
Here's what BotW looks like on the Switch

Attached: IMG_20190302_153739.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

stop projecting

how about posting videos isntead of compressed images?

Attached: Zelda .webm (982x528, 2.84M)

This fucking thread, man.

>provincia
based autocorrettore

BASED AS FUCK. Sonykeks on suicide watch.

Attached: IMG_20190422_200322.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>Thread about art style
>Nerds all having their fun criticizing the game graphics quality
>user posts a better quality PC print with superior hardware
>The basedcels changes their goal posts again
>"No this is not fair, you don't see this graphics in Switch"

You fags are complaining about the game itself or the portable cheap Switch hardware?

they're not emulated shots, they're thumbnails of carefully composed scenes with possibly contrast tweaked or just the time of day being optimal

is this real? looks like an early PS3 game lmao

stop replying to yourself

Quite pathetic to lie like this when the game looks like this

Attached: IMG_20190302_153933.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I like how the camera focuses on the sky, also on flat surfaces rather than hills or slopes except on that final shot where its all covered in fog and partially obstructed by the sunset sky.
Its very clearly whoever made this didnt want you to see the pop ups and grass growing/short render distance.

>Projects
>S-stop projecting!

Damn son you have a low IQ, probably the result of playing shitty movies for braindead people Lmao

It's how the game looks pretty much all the time. It's shit even for Switch standards. Mario Odyssey looks much better.

Attached: IMG_20190302_160544.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I have a 2080Ti in storage

nintendo and capeshit fans are the most mentally ill group that should be shot on sight
prove me wrong

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is another example

The environments looks so painterly and artistic , even with not much power to work with

it captured the feeling and look of the old final fantasy pre-rendered backgrounds, in three dimensions. Something the final fantasy games themselves failed so hard to capture

Attached: nn.jpg (640x360, 46K)

True but Breath of the Wild doesn't really have a great artstyle to begin with.
For the record, I still enjoyed BotW.

>Sonykeks actually find hard to believe KinoWild looks that good

You can't make this shit up Oh no no no

Here's your artstyle, bro

Attached: IMG_20190302_155946.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

well you explain why I found the same images from 2017 in the archive

Art style lasts

Attached: oblivion-first-view1.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Botw has a shitty LOD that hasn't even been fixed through emulation.

middle pic isn't even deforested, although it looks bad because of the render distance causing the grass to basically not show. So it looks like a mush of green on ground. Detailed shadows and shading is also lacking.

pic in question is taken with capture card and slightly changed monitor values.

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-03-09 09-08-07.png (1920x1080, 4M)

stop projecting

Never trust Yea Forums's bullshit.

Attached: DURP.webm (1600x900, 452K)

Apologize.

Attached: IMG_20190302_150736.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I'm a total sucker for the pre-rendered backrounds of older Final Fantasy games, or any other game that can pull it off well. When done right it can genuinely look gorgeous.

Attached: IMG_20190302_154938.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

COPE

>all that nothing
Is this RDR2?

/reply all

Have sex

top soul
bottom garbage

No it's BotW.

>Ich hab Hunger
>Not Ich bin Hunger
German is such an autistic language

looks incredibly washed out

Comparing KinoWild with a boring moviegame. user what are you doing.

>t. what is a capture card.

Not the same user posting those compiled pics, but maybe off yourself. Pic related taken directly via capture card with slightly changed monitor values.

Attached: 6.png (1920x1080, 3.79M)

Zelda btfos Zelda lol

That's unfortunately how the game looks, it would be so much better if the colors were more vibrant.

Lack of content lasts even longer bro.

Nice saturation increase. Now play it on a TV or handheld and tell me about the shit washed out colors.
t. Switch owner who got bored of this game within the first few hours

it's a desert

I thought BotW looked fine. I don’t expect much from Nintendo. There were definitely some things I didn’t think looked very good, but in general it looked pretty nice. Especially any area more densely populated with objects. The more shit they shoved into a space the better, but there was a lot of spaces that were just barren and ugly.

As for the actual topic, I agree, but both games have some style. Either way, I hated both games.

why would you show this in defence of botw

damn. Second down on left is that the bridge bit from Twilight Princess?

The bloom makes it look good!

oh so it's altered

non-based basic cringeposter

Attached: 1555795828725.jpg (3712x1008, 780K)

Attached: 1556118260921.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

Man I just realized how fucking ugly and pixelated the shadows are, almost Ps3 tier

>I am hunger
lol
Spanish does the same thing as German with tengo hambre

lmao look at gta v ps3 shadows

@459758283

Have sex

What's the excuse for those stretched pixelated textures? This can't be an artstyle choice.

"Soul lasts."

ftfy

Attached: 1494741664984.gif (384x239, 3M)

Lack of antialiasing

>being a brainlet that doesn’t read posts

It was a pretty cool running simulator yes. Are you trying to say this?

>lmao graphics are worthless
>omg the new one has better graphics though
the absolute state

>how about posting videos isntead of compressed images?

This. BotW wss always one of those game which looks fat better in motion. And its running on a Wii U for fuck sake. Its literally a marvel of coding design aesthetics.

Attached: 1537187977207.png (900x506, 683K)

B-b-but it doesn't have photo realistic horse balls!

lmao the amount of seethe in this post

MEANWHILE...

Attached: 1555967554017.png (1485x900, 320K)

Kill yourself. Hollow knight is literally perfect

>those hillside textures
lmao people pay $60 for this indie tier garbage?

same energy

Attached: 1540534050867.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

I see the retarded sperg is still posting the same 4 images from the same area which is the blandest looking area in the game.

>Soul
Who the fuck came up with this literal nigger tier meme? Nobody gives a fuck about "soul" except starving guitar picking niggers

Because no fucking monitor ever shows the same values as another. I try to make it look as close to the Switch handheld version as possible and if I can, I'll make it look better. Why wouldn't I? I'm not a lazy piece of shit. Handheld shows more rich colors and has a great display compared to my tv.

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-03-09 20-34-51.pngt.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

have sex

>30 fps with drops and bad framepacing

marvelous

diference is
there is NOTHING under the grass in RDR2

Attached: Zelda Diner.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

>faulkner
filthy Yea Forums fag

Attached: botwbeetle.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

You say as you continue to post the same 4 images for the thousandth time to desperately prove one of the most successful games ever is shit. Over the past 2 years you might have convinced one person, though I doubt it. Great use of your time.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "have sex" quip. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on reddit posting about a nordic country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "have sex" poster. A pathetic unfunny "have sex" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HAVE SEX LMAO" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Cope harder drone

What about the over 50 flowers and herbs to pick with over 500 animals to kill for skins/feathers and such to make multiple difference ammos for each situation? What about cooking at a campfire and adding herbs such like your web, but with each a different animation to different animal meats?

You said yourself up for that one user. If you think a single fly coming out of the grass compares to RDR2s entire nature/animal system, it's obvious you haven't played it.

I didn't even play the game but why did they extensively use fog to fuck with the background contrast? I've seen some emulated screens without it and it looks considerably better in my opinion.

lmao you've been watching this bullshit for 2 years? literally have sex

>bloom
what bloom?

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-03-08 22-57-13.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Someone is angry that they have no soul, or are unable to perceive soul when they see it. Sad.

Attached: seriously.png (1031x925, 1.64M)

Wait, where the hell was this? I never saw this area.

imagine being a nigger

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-04-15 16-56-53.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

do you honestly believe that?

i hate the witcher 3 and think it looks good, yet i like botw and think it looks ugly as sin.

what mobile game Is this

How did they get away with this?

BotW came out looking like shit though

botw.
You should've just said what smartphone game is this because switch is considered mobile gaming.

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-03-03 12-50-05.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Just look at the rampaging autist above. They blindly defend it, for free. Saying that, it isn't fair of me to group ALL nintendudes as that guy. But still, maybe more the botw fans.

Attached: 1529504087922.png (473x251, 8K)

Sad but true

been playing Odyssey lately and it looks pretty fucking good but it's gonna look like shit in the 2028 remaster

I hate that we’ll never have comfy zelda threads ever again because of faggots like all of you. Before BOTW came out it was fine but then you can’t enter a thread without hearing the same shit for 2 FUCKING YEARS

Attached: CB1EBF0A-C1E8-4663-AFC2-42E084B13519.jpg (982x907, 122K)

>t. Yea Forums thinks they know how to make a game better than a company that's been around for 130 years.

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 18-39-51.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

TW3 will always be a good looking game though, Horizon and RDR2 have already aged way more than it.
BotW looked aged even at the release date.

Bloom on the guardian and on the plateau to the left.

game looks damn good on pc (cemu)

>what is light and how does it work
figures, you never step outside do you?

Attached: 58057669_344111022900348_3033206733087440896_n.jpg (4032x3024, 591K)

I'm just glad they were making video games 130 years ago too, user

Attached: 1529193835603.png (645x773, 33K)

I agree with your sentiment but you've chosen poor examples. I fucking despise TW3 but it still looks better than BOTW, because BOTW is just kind of ugly in general.

Sorry to break it to you but a shit load of art went into the first one. It doesn't even look remotely like a photograph.

does picking flowers let you make potions that let you shoot better or faster
does animal bones let you craft better weapons?
does it let you ride a horse faster or anything like that?

you can put all the shit you want in the game but if in the end it DOESNT CHANGE shit it doesnt realy matter

No one said vidya you absolute buffoon. A game, an entertainment of sorts. Why do you think you now better than the thousands hired by the company that sells vidya like hotcakes? you in the entertainment biz? How come you're not up there with them on the list?

Bloom and SSS and many other shader effects are emulations of real word phenomena and photography.

So bloom is good? As long as it's not wind waker hd or twilight princess bullshit tier

Attached: ?? ???.jpg (250x201, 25K)

No, good art direction lasts, that's why witcher 1 is still atmospheric as fuck

As long as your game is on a Nintendo console it'll always look far behind the times

And even if it looked like a photograph you can still have plenty of art in architecture and fashion etc.

>post your shitty pro-botw OP
>then claim that Yea Forums is the one crying about botw
is it mental illness?

Have sex

Bloom looks good but it's a fairly cheap effect often used to hide other imperfections.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

BotW HD in however many years will unironically look fantastic

does picking flowers make potions, not in a game about cowboys, no, but there is antidotes and drinks you can make which restore hunger, increase dead eye, so like potions I suppose

animal bones, you can find giant dinosaur bones for a side quest, but I don't know about using bones to upgrade weapons. would be weird to use bones to make cowboy guns, but you can upgrade your guns using money

can ride your horse faster by keeping it clean, making sure its fed good food, need to make sure its groomed when it runs through mud or it slows down with all types of breeds of horse with 100s of variations

the same can be said about botw then in your final sentence

that mountain in the back looks like Half Life 1 lol

tops better by miles in both artstyle and graphics

you don't need to be able to make something to critique and call it shit, user

Damn, really? Didn't you ever try to reach the mountain covered in ghostly light?

like your mother's makeup.
Jokes aside, I don't get why people bring up bloom unless it's an eyesore.

but if you have 0 expertise in the field you should and will be considered... actually you will not be considered anything. You're as much as nil.

lmao i don't even play nintentoddler trash but top looks way better.

I do because it's true. Witcher 3 looks like a painting when in motion.

Now cope more nincel.

not realy
choping trees get you ingredients, wood and can be used as a bridge to cross water and high places

flowers, animals and fruit can be cooked to recover health and to create potions to make almost everything easier. like climbing, swiming, riding, taming
you can climb everything , leting you reach ores in mountains that let you craft better armors and weapons, and with better weapons you can reach more dangerous places that let you get better resources

everything in the game changes the game in some way

why there is a animal life? so you can hunt or ride then
why there are trees? so you can use them
why there is grass? so you can burn or cut it
why there are mountains? so you can climb or snowboard them down

why the horse testicles grow in RDR2?
because its cool?

Attached: ZELDA ROYAL GUARD.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

we're more than nil if you're getting so worked up about it. the critque must of hit home to some level or you wouldn't be here

Silky smooth 20fps

W3 may have suffered a downgrade but the end result still looks good

>it's realistic so it doesn't have an art style
BotW looked dated when it was new, that's the only difference

Now try posting a BotW screenshot where you can actually see the draw distance.
I like the game but fuck, it looks empty and barren as fuck beyond the 30m or whatever it is of grass range.

> both Witcher 3 and BoTW have shitty game soundtracks
I dunno about Witcher, but this keeps being recommended to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=dxVqOIqUQ8E

stop seething

wait what even is the critique? Why do you call it critique? OG user just said Yea Forums thinks they know better than a company that's been around for so long in the entertainment industry. Saying the game is and looks like shit isn't critique, user. I'm here for the fun.

you only use the bridge to cross at the start of the game, it's basically a scripted event

flowers, animals, and fruits can all be made to recover health and make variations of potions too, recover stamina, health etc.

everything changes in rdr 2

you can hunt animal life in rdr 2, it's literally a main feature, 500 animals etc
you can chop wood in rdr 2, and make campfires
you can burn grass too rdr2, and other wooden objects to burn entire places down
every open world game has mountains, but no, sadly you can't snowboard in rdr 2

horses testicles grow because its attention to detai

stop coping

after an hour and a half

@459750146
@459749730
@459750961
I enjoyed BoTW but this poster is mentally ill and doesn't deserve all of the (you)s that he farms.

How come nobody brings up how awful the bike is? My game keeps freezing because the world can't load fast enough.

Both games are good, because you can play them on pc

>you only use the bridge to cross at the start of the game, it's basically a scripted event
uhum

Attached: ZELDA BRIDGE.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

You can do that now on PC retard.

This is also started area. You doesn't need to do something like this later at any place.

I love how you can just walk to the left, swim out, and get on it that way

lmao, no need for that, that's forced like the other webm, where he sets up all these elaborate things to get up to a certain point, when he can just climb. you're forcing the game to look creative when there is no need

why is everyone so mad about botw

nobody is, we're laughing at it and you're projecting

>swiming in ice cold water

>You doesn't need to do something like this later at any place.
thats why this game is so good

you dont NEED to do anything, you can just go kill ganon if you want
you do it because you WANT to

Attached: Zelda TAO LINK LINK 2.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Isn't that a cold zone though? It's been a while since I last touched BotW but doesn't going into water actually affect you in some way when in a cold climate?

yeah there is a whole temperature system in the game

Attached: ZELDA FOOD 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.16M)

I am going through my second playthrough of BoTW and I feel like more things are "popping out" randomly than they did on the first playthrough (i.e. I turn the camera and trees that are supposed to be close to me are suddenly rendered on the screen in their position). Do I need to try to clean dust out of my system or is that something I simply missed in my first playthrough.

thanks for the example webm, literally no need

holy fuck the way you're talking is pure so yelent boy. "YOU DONT -NEEED- TO DO ANYTHING. YOU CAN JUST DO -WHATEVER- YOU WANT" dear fucking god think when you're talking user. reminds me so much of the faggy youtubers

cold water you could still make it, or just use that ice item thing to make it, making it redundant

Attached: 1529800385227.png (428x440, 212K)

You're mad people call it shit when you bought a switch for it.

When you're ready, user. Remember, you can FEEL when YOU'RE prepared, to FIGHT Ganon. You can go WHENEVER you want. FREEDOM.

Attached: 1549375233314.png (1407x853, 1.09M)

>HOW DARE THE GAME LET ME CHOOSE WHAT TO DO
>I WANT THE GAME TO HOLD MY HAND

Attached: Zelda Bokoblin Slayer.webm (888x500, 2.46M)

>going to reddit
you should stay there

Attached: ZELDA SPACE PROGRAM.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

babys first physics tech dev demo with different color mobs kek

>I like it best when stinking bokoblins don't leave their holes

>making it redundant
Surely having more ways to solve problems, regardless of how convoluted some of the solutions people create may be, isn't a bad thing.

lol u mad

Attached: ZELDA SSX 2.webm (960x572, 3M)

>that autist who tries to make the game look fun and cool is back by spending hours recording himself doing things in the most roundabout way he can think and then editing the recordings to make it not seem like a waste of time
face it, botw doesn't encourage creative play.

stop projecting

>release a console with power
muuh POTEEEEEENCIIAAAAAAAAA

nintendo already did that, and it was called the Game Cube

mad as fuck

Attached: ZELDA SSX 3.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I'm a Nintendo fan and thought BotW was mediocre.

>waaaaah the grass doesn't render when it is way far away from the camera
news flash - it wouldn't render that far away on xbox one x either

crossing a small pond isn't a problem if at base level, no matter what you're given, you can just swim to one side and go to that point, for whatever reason. you're just over complicating things to over complicate. this isn't creative, esepically when the trees are quite literally right there, showing you that you can use them. it's just telling you what to do, if they were further away, and then you used them to float down the river to get there, maybe, but even then, there's no point when you can just swim in, and float there. or if you have that ice ability bridge thing

I love how this is the fanbase, and they truly do not understand what Ninty could be with power. In todays age, if a Zelda/Mario/Metroid game dropped with top tier graphics and the potential to push the game to new heights, you would never go back. we all know it.

I love how, you're linking the same webms of just link slowly going down a mountain as cope, each time

Stop projecting.

and it is one of the most revered consoles of all time and people adore every game that came out on the cube, what a terrible comparison kek

Nintendo need to release something t

thats cheating bro, you should put a disclaimer that its taken from an emulator with mods

>when theres no need

If you're bored, then you're boring. They give you an open world and if you choose to just walk to the left and swim out, then that's your way of doing things. The webbum just demonstrates what is possible.

Attached: hustlehate.jpg (640x625, 32K)

>itt: retards who think their opinion has worth

I know mine doesn't, but you all need to stop projecting.

97 ON METACRITIC
MOST GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS OF ALL TIME
EMULATABLE ON PC
NOT ON SONY NIGGER SHIT PLATFORMS

where were you when nintendo created the best game of all time? I was having sex.

nintendo
bonus

Shitty bait thread, but here's some hot facts coming through
Witcher3 looks amazing and is a fantastic game. Solid 8/10
BoTW is one of the most overrated and mediocre games to come out since the shitty sony movie games got huge, and is only so popular because of pure fanboyism. It's artstyle is all it has going for it.

holy fuck that cope

Attached: breath_of_the_wild_red_dead_redemption_2.jpg (1918x2162, 1.09M)

there isn't any need though, not quite sure what to say on the boring thing. if that is the fastest, easiest way across, I'm not going to go through entire loop holes to get there

Witcher 3 is just another shitty open world game with quest markers and terrible combat.

Attached: Zelda Mount.webm (1154x650, 2.84M)

>if I scream 97 it'll make the opinions go away

literal, literal cope posting

Attached: 1518622562511.jpg (350x468, 27K)

>that its taken from an emulator with mods
These screens are mine and taken with capture card from Wii U in the end of February 2017. I think CEmu doesn't exist then.

BotW looks good, admit it. Too bad game itself is shit and worst LoZ entry.

Attached: 14.png (1504x655, 999K)

what exactly is this webm meant to prove

you know you can do this on rdr 2 right

You also can't keep that mount on Zelda, so that's a bit shit too

>it only took 170 hours to cure his "depression".
lmao

>there's no point
It's giving the player more options to cross how they see fit. I'd say the webm is more of an example of Nintendo showing the player what they could do with the environment they're in rather than someone being flat out creative, but that's the thing, it's completely up to the player to choose how they tackle crossing the water. You can just swim out, use the ice ability, or use a tree. Again, it's more ways to solve problems regardless of how convoluted some of the solutions may be.

agreed on both counts, user, but there's no fucking point trying to talk sense to Yea Forumsintendogaf

Played it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Got bored after the second divine beast, went and got the master sword found out it was garbage, killed a guardian with an arrow some guy handed me then stopped playing.

IDK is rather just play majoras mask again. BOTW is just a time waster. If you removed all the stuff that exist in the game merely to consume your precious seconds on this planet, there is not much left.

lads, are we 100% sure this game doesn't look better on wii u than switch?

Attached: 1531142364595.png (1500x750, 1.39M)

too bad BotW has neither.

I'm so glad the game has a brightness/contrast meter in the settings because it's way too fucking bright. add that onto monitors and tv's never having proper values.

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 18-14-49.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Put it simply, there's a finite amount of resources you can dedicate to a game development.
If you want top graphics - fine, it's possible to hire more 3D modellers, texture artists and so on, but since you'd spend all these money, there would be not much left for game designers or testers.
There's a point where you have to ask yourself: does eye candy justifies the amount of money put into it? Would people care, or would just fly over this grass patch which costed about $600 to make, and never go back?
Nintendo PMs made the right decision, putting much more manhours into AI, physics engine, weather system, landscape design, puzzle design with these shrines, music - all of which comprise a good game. Not as flashy as Anthem, for example, but - good luck selling your game because it has graphics.

Well Wii U is actual gaming console and shitch is trash nvidia tablet.
shitch games will never have graphics like the one in Color Splash.

Attached: PMCS.jpg (2370x4000, 3.42M)

theres still no point if the best way is to just rush it, which most people will. it's made everything else redundant. it's basically a non, but actual scripted event, especially the trees, because they're RIGHT there. all you would do is chop, and jump, instead of just force forward a little. it doesn't require as much creative input as people probably think, when you're being told exactly what to do. granted it isn't a qte or something or literally saying "do this"

the only ones coping here are you, have sex with a girl

Switch is slightly better and the framerate is more stable (though still dips below 30 in some areas). I've played 100 hours of BOTW on both systems.
Also Smash Ultimate looks better in most circumstance than Wii U, though it might be up for preference.

stop projecting

>replying to each one twice to make it seem like you made a bunch of people seethe
mental
illness

all switch games have that weird, white filter over the models, I've noticed it a lot. They went insane with it in that new luigi mansion game. I think it's some kind of filter to make it run smoother, but it looks fucking bad in places

Attached: 1531142591729.png (1500x750, 1.37M)

Jesus Christ that looks insanely good, can't wait to see what Rockstar games will look like once raytracing becomes standard.

Please do not argue with botwtards, it's pointless. These guys do not understand that good gamedesign heavily dependent on constraints. Too much freedom ruined any good ideas when you can cheeze everything with physics.

I'm coping with your loss

Attached: 1540534085297.webm (768x432, 1.46M)

>WiiU
>games
So besides wonderful 101 and bayo 2...what else was there that was actually worth playing?

>The Chad Blinn-Phong

>The Virgin PBR

a capture card captures the image signal you fucking retard, the values it capture are fixed until it alters them

stop coping

RDR2 somehow feels a lot smaller than BOTW.

using a capture card like elgato you can change the values the capture card is showing and record in that.

These are my values for botw.

Attached: Capture.jpg (701x558, 21K)

Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade X
Fatal Frame V
Pikmin 3
Color Splash
Devil's Third
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Mario Kart 8
Hyrule Warriors

holy shit you are stupid, this is the same as using photoshop to alter your image

Very good prediction user, have a (You)

you cant be this fucking retarded.

MY EYES

dunno about that one, user

Attached: 1542593578814.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

>saturates the colors and reduces the brightness to get rid of the washed out look
>I-IT'S NOT ALTERED GUYS!!

>Nintendo and Rockstar
>eastern and western industry giants
>spending literal tens of millions of dollars and years of work on their revolutionary flagship open world games
>BTFO visually by a 10 year old obscure NDS game

Style is the supreme king

Attached: 1525103260396.gif (512x384, 2.76M)

so empty

I played RDR2 for maybe around 50-60 hours until I felt I had seen everything. I got close to 200 hours in BOTW until I got that feeling.
Can't wait until this comes to PC so I can mod the shit out of it.

stop coping

Attached: 1542565591869.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

lmao you've seen everything in botw after the tutorial

I'm confused. The CC still shows me the game with those values on my monitor without changing my monitor values. Now if you weren't retarded yourself you'd know that each tv and monitor has a different base in the RGB colors it uses. If you ever noticed, Samsung always has a hardon for blue whilst sony has for green.
This way of doing, it looks to me more like it does on handheld. If I view these images on my phone they'll look overly saturated compared to my monitor. Stop acting like all displays use exact same values.

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-04-15 14-25-41.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

What game is that? It looks comfy as fuck.
DS games were aesthetic as fuck btw.

Attached: dragonball low poly.jpg (650x487, 36K)

you need that much time to beat depression I suppose, user

These webms make RDR2 look like the most amazing game ever but it seems that rarely people who actually play the game make that claim.

wow even the monsters are empty

stop coping

you're not only confused but retarded

the HDMI signal is digital and you set your capture card to change the values which results in an altered image, literally not different from altering an image in photshop

like genuinely retarded

>Don't talk to people who view things differently from you
I didn't even say the guy was wrong for having his opinion, we just viewed things differently on the topic at hand. It's okay for people to disagree but not resort to shitflinging like other have in the thread.

The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

RDR2 is really only good for the story. The game itself is easy as fuck.

I'm not saying it's not altered. Why are you trying to push this? I'm just saying my monitor doesn't display the washed out piece of shit of the game since I changed the values.
>uses space between each line
go back to fucking reddit

> If you ever noticed, Samsung always has a hardon for blue
Red.
> it looks to me more like it does on handheld
It doesn't. Nuh-huh.
Although, maybe if you have a TN monitor...

seethe harder

Rate

Attached: Cemu 1.15.3b - FPS_ 64.48 [NVIDIA GPU] [ShaderCache_ dcac9927] [TitleId_ 00050000-101c9500] Breath o (1920x1080, 3.26M)

I love this look.

Maybe if you only watch Nintendo fan channels

sry dude but game dose not run in 1440p or 1080p
its sub 720 most of the time more like 320-700p

cemu no mods looks like this

Attached: Cemu 2017-05-06 03-18-17-66.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

yeah so you're presenting some photo-shopped version of the game pretending it's how the game actually looks like

Attached: moot.jpg (981x211, 39K)

I just listen to Yea Forums. Which isn't accurate to the quality of a game, but considering that Yea Forums shits on everything about equally, it should work relatively. People are here talking about BOTW years later, and RDR2 only gets posted to compare with other games.
I hope I'm wrong because I want that shit to get ported to PC so I can play it, since I loved the first game.