"Third parties don't sell on Ninten-"

>"Third parties don't sell on Ninten-"

Attached: 6qkll.jpg (1280x720, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/march-2019-npd-nintendo-switch-best-selling-platform-across-1st-quarter-and-outsells-ps4-and-xbox-in-march/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You kidding? Third Parties keeps the Switch Alive

-do.

MK11 is the only thing I see in that picture worth mentioning as competition to other platforms. Most of them are ports or indie games. Where's RDR2? Where's Sekiro? What about DMCV?

>d-doesn't count!

Attached: 1382960372618.gif (375x375, 160K)

Cuphead is worth mentioning since a lot of people have PS4 + Switch and they haven't been able to play it up until now. It's gonna sell like hot cakes.

Just look at em yourself. You get ports for AAA titles a year later if that. Everyone played most of those titles in the picture already before they were released on Switch. People cumming over copies of Dragon's Dogma, nigga I put several hours on that decades ago, who cares. At this point the Switch is getting a fucking re-release of the Metal Gear Solid HD collection because that's all it's good for.

>Where's RDR2?

Thankfully not on Switch

>Everyone played most of those titles in the picture already before they were released on Switch.

yet they are still selling like crazy on switch which is the entire point you mongoloid.

>several hours

>third party games don't sell well on nintendo! sure all the best selling games on the eshop are third party but that doesn't mean anything I swear!

Attached: 1555918256453.png (655x335, 195K)

>FFX/X-2 remaster is selling well

A bit flabbergasted by this, at the very least X looks like shit.

there are people out there who still use their PS3 to watch Netflix. there are way many more people behind the curveball than you think.

Top 10 isn't hard to achieve on a dead system with literally no games
Congrats to those 3rd party games for selling like 100 copies beating out everything else on the best sellers

The switch is fucking dead

>$16 for FF VII

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 101K)

>Top 10 isn't hard to achieve on a dead system with literally no games

wccftech.com/march-2019-npd-nintendo-switch-best-selling-platform-across-1st-quarter-and-outsells-ps4-and-xbox-in-march/

SEETHING

>people are buying games because there are no games
This is my favorite Yea Forums argument.

Attached: 1503473313306.png (423x790, 433K)

Only European sales count

And 21 for IX, 50 for X and X-2 (no separate buy). Such fucking bullshit I tell you.

>dead system
>killed PS4's record of 1.01m units sold in a month

Attached: 1357019968478.jpg (250x233, 14K)

I couldn't have put it better myself.

>Microsoft literally suggested to the devs to make a Switch Port
>First spot

They literally love making bank off their competition.

>RDR2
Who gives a fuck about that about railroad the game?

>RDR2
imagine wanting to play GTA + cowboy skin

>Shattering records like crazy
>D-d-doesn’t count! It’s dead!

Attached: 0FF96690-7CE0-410C-9B2D-787B126BF5CC.jpg (831x720, 147K)

I want to play to some good indie titles but theres way too many to know which ones are shit and shovelware. I've gotten the basic must plays btw. I know there's got to be some hidden gems or just some good ones buried in there. I just hate how the switch adds multiple games a day and cant really tell if any of are good. A lot of them do look like shovelware crap.

Oh, the mobile Diablo is already out?

Cuphead is on the switch? I thought it was going to be exclusive to PC and Xbox

Hell they’re bringing Xbox live and gamepass to Switch

I swear to god they would get as much cash out of a Rare Replay port on the Switch as for all their software sales combined for a year in the bone.

Don’t you have phones?!
That said the Switch port is surprisingly good i’ve seen my PS3 chug more than the Switch Version
Only has problems when a completely retarded amount of things are going on at the same time

How does MK11 work if you always have to be online?

Why would you always have to be online on a console?

>Buys Diablo 3 twice
>For Console

What the fuck user?

>Where's RDR2?
Do you honestly care about this shovelware?

>60 dollars for diablo 3
who even buys this shit?

because MK11 unlocks require online connection because they don't want anyone getting past the monetization/grind

To be completely fair I always wanted to play Diablo 1 without it being a click fest. I haven't paid 60 bucks for Diablo 3 on the switch tho I'm not mad.