How come nobody talks about this literary and gaming masterpiece anymore?

How come nobody talks about this literary and gaming masterpiece anymore?

Attached: 5C210FA1-FC3F-47E1-97F0-6C472B9F4181.png (313x470, 200K)

it was just a flavor of the month game

Stupid, boring concept that has been done to death already. The only appeal was the anime titties

>"""game"""

>Katawa Shoujo General #3633

It wasn't actually that good, mostly? The premise was neat, and I think that hooked in a lot of people, but the execution was mediocre at best, and so it didn't really have much staying power. What really killed it for me was the overdone Creepypasta style effects in the second half, which were frankly comedic. It just also didn't do enough to get you invested in the characters before everything went bonkers, so you didn't have much of a reason to give a shit, when shit did start going bonkers.

You guys are just haters; it was singularly the greatest thing to ever happen to visual novels; no; the entire media industry ever

It's literally babby's first (and hopefully only) creepypasta game. There was fucking Sonic.exe fangames that did all the same shit.

>dae y ppl no talk game 4ever

No, that would be bloodbourne.

>DUDE SO CRAZY JUST LIKE ME WHO I CAN BE AN ANGLE OR A DEBIRU AHAH

I thought 2010 was a thing of the past

If it's not better then Muv Luv then it's not a masterpiece.

Attached: 1237517224_m075-2.jpg (1280x858, 413K)

NOT VIDEO GAMES

It's almost as if all discussion about the game has been exhausted since its released 1 or so years ago. If you REALLY wanted to talk about it, there's a nice /vg/ for it you could visit.

Attached: 1552511095276.jpg (314x314, 38K)

HYPERREALISTIC EYES

You're trying too hard.

I love Monika!

Baby's first horror visual novel, literally the only reason it was popular was for the shock value and shitposting

Fucking. When?

Attached: a6da41103076031273174ad4a506d13bc756c1a5v2_hq.jpg (528x647, 52K)

On Yea Forums there's literally nothing to talk about it. All discussion about it has been had that's why there's only waifu posting now in /vg/
I'm waiting for project libitina

Attached: 1555403448085.png (128x128, 8K)

>implying

Attached: Capture.png (185x353, 53K)

It was a fun surprise when it came out but it hardly has any staying power.

It's a boring VN that just rehashes things from other VNs, but nobody notices, because a majority of its fans have never read another VN.

>implying they're actually talking about the game and not waifu posting/depressed posting

Why is the art so shit? Look at all their lower bodies, I don't even know how you can mess up this bad.

>how come no one talks about the thing i played/watched/listened two years after everyone else did?!
dunno man, mystery of life

Speaking of actual literary and gaming masterpieces (with actual y'know, gameplay too), when's Totono's TL coming out?

Attached: 1539140987951.jpg (1023x578, 219K)

She's very sleepy.

I still love it, but there's really not anything new to talk about.
This tends to happen with one-off games that likely won't get a follow up.

Wait, are her eyes closed? I always assumed she just has all white eyes.

>anymore
Someone hasn’t been to /vg/. It was alright for what it was but it was overhyped.

babys first denpa VN

No they're opened

>Want to shill DDLC
>Doesn‘t post yuri‘s milkie
You‘re doing it wrong

what makes you think it's the best?

What is there even to talk about? jesus christ.

I love Meiya!

Attached: hugging meiya.png (1024x600, 480K)

Because it encourages kids to commit liven't.

>Was supposed to be 2018
Hold me, user

It’s literally just people saying good morning and good night to each other. If you talk about any of the girls’s flaws they call you this boogeyman that’s been haunting them for dozens of threads.

discord tranny shut up

It's an ebin mene simulator

My god it used to be really nice when the general was still fresh
just fun memes and OC and people actually handled banter

It was decent.nothing more. I swear I'm the only person who thought this game was "pretty good" most people seem to think it's either the greatest game ever or overrated dogshit.

What is there to say more about DDLC?

There's nothing left to talk about?