What are games that are both good AND bad?

What are games that are both good AND bad?

Attached: Doppio.png (350x338, 198K)

Attached: basedTodd.jpg (800x1141, 269K)

Breath of the Wild, except its just bad

*dabs*

Morrowind

Oblivion is a perfect example.
>Some great quest lines that are an absolute joy to play and watch play out
>Actually playing the game is tedious shit

Based and brave

Dragon's Dogma

Digimon World 1.

I want to dress up as this boy
where would you even get a sweater like that? Cutting holes wouldn't be very clean

BASED

Devil may cry 5

Hello bitch it’s your bully

megamanX6

Abbachio dies next episode holy shit.

Literally every good game is both good and bad. Because no game is completely good. They all have at least one bad element.

He said GOOD AND bad game.
A good and bad game would be Gothic 2: NotR.
Fine, I suppose if it has at least one good element then it's a good and bad game.
But under that logic, fucking New Vegas, Dark Souls, Human Revolution, nuXCOM, Skyrim, Breath of the Wild, Big Rigs, and goddamn Smash 3 are good and bad games. It becomes a meaningless distinction when everything is in the category

Pokémon

I know it's been said thousands of times here, but, honestly, this.

It's one of the most comfiest games I've ever played, the atmosphere, characters and the whole town are absolutely amazing. But gameplay and visuals are abysmal.

Attached: Deadly-Premonition.jpg (1000x563, 127K)

Enter The Matrix
Totally cool game that totally doesn't work. The ultimate rental

Attached: v0q2jPj.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Jojo is just bad tho.

I don’t you there’s such things as good and bad. There’s bad games that showed a lot of heart/genuine care put in it that elevates it into being so bad it’s good, than there’s games with all the money and manpower behind them but they’re so cynically designed, you can’t possibly call them quality video games. Then after that, you’ve got everything in between, the just bad games, the good ones, the ones that don’t even count as video games and that’s about it

Most Bethesda RPG’s are a miracle. They’re highly successful RPG’s games that are absolutely terrible at one of the key points of an RPG, which is immersion.

The trick is having a shirt that once you take it off, you become really fucking buffed

Why couldn't he have left the gang instead of Fugo?

Fort Zombie, it's my favourite game of all time actually, it's finally on Steam now.

>Spoiler
Let's be real, who wouldnt stay behind?
You're going after THE boss, there's no place to hide from him, and it's a Shame Narancia died, he was cute

Most RPGs Yea Forums really likes
VtM, Fallout NV, ect

shut up fugo

How could you say something so controversial yet so true?

Found the nigger

straight up

GOLD WINGS JO JO

Sonic 06. It’s a broken masterpiece.

ARK survival evolved on console.

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy.

It's both shit and amazing.

Devil May Cry 4 Special edition.

It's a bad game but holy shit are you a nigger if you don't have the time of your life playing it

Attached: re6.png (640x640, 789K)

Doppio?!
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DOPPIO?!

Attached: 1555554214598.png (500x281, 155K)

MGS5 is an alright third person Far Cry 3 clone

Why do they feel the need to spoil things in the opening?

Botw

Worst part.

Skyrim
Dark Souls 2

they needed someone to pilot the plane

Nothing is spoiled by the opening unless someone explicitly points it out, or you have the knowledge of what happens to understand the opening in a different way

I agree, Fugo should've joined in before they fought the boss and sacrificed himself for Narancia

FYI, fugo is tortured and killed on suspicion of still being loyal to the group. No way he would ever be trusted again.