Girl with best design has the most boring and underdeveloped personality

>girl with best design has the most boring and underdeveloped personality
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 14A94F9F-DD76-470D-BE55-4754980A6174.jpg (570x833, 66K)

Thats not Makoto but yeah Haru is second cause she came to damn late

Don't worry, the enhanced port will make her have an actual personality

it was clear from the early development trailers and art assets that her entire character was redesigned and only remnants of her former masochistic and lackadaisical self remained

I forgot she was even in the game, aka the Fuuka curse

HARU IS CUTE, P5R WILL FIX HER CONFIDANT

What's weird is that Shinjiro/Ken/Naoto were all introduced to the player, and the party in general, well before they actually joined. Haru, on the other hand, has two brief cameos before you really meet her, and her introduction and whole arc is overshadowed by Morgana's bitch fit.

Nothing in particular other than the writers didn't do their jobs properly.

Terribly thought-out confidant + Late inclusion with little prior introduction + barely any character development outside her terribly thought-out confidant = bland, forgettable character.

Attached: CutInMain_0_07_15.000-2.png (872x632, 220K)

this, although they tried to fix it in the social links in DSN. Haru not even hiding the fact that she wants Joker to give her a mating press

Attached: prince.jpg (1275x716, 205K)

I honestly can't stand her design or personality. Girly-girl princess types really turn me off.

More like
>game with the best designs has the most boring and underdeveloped everything
Persona writers should be publicly flogged and put through literature classes for re-education.

A shame weebs wouldn’t know what good writing is so they gobble all this gay generic shit up

Attached: 556F59A9-932A-47F5-8DDE-6613182CC008.png (252x258, 86K)

My head canon is that Haru is into shoujo VNs, and her favorite is Code Realize.

ah, to be young and full of dreams

Good thing she a sadist then.

Attached: pimg008.jpg (867x880, 344K)

>has the most boring and underdeveloped personality
sometimes that is all that is needed to be better than the rest.

I pretty much agree. And design wise, her hairstyle parting down the center on either side makes her forehead look awful. I think she looks a LOT better like in OP's pic, with a hat covering it

haru is objectively the most fully fleshed out of the waifus because she has girly/rich girl interests like gardening while also her more nutso aspects like being willing to drink shit coffee or loving fighting shadows a little too much. having multiple sides to her gives her a leg up from the one note character everyone else has

it's just all of her shit is regulated to optional flavor dialogue and the personality she shows in the actual storyline is extremely flat compared to the one dimensional but very bombastic personalities everyone else shows, especially because she barely has any fucking scenes

I really really really want to like Haru, because her phantom thief design is fucking amazing. But everything else about her character is a fucking train wreck.

Attached: 96982A9C-3E33-42D6-9CD3-C02BA181DA4F.jpg (840x1107, 297K)

Give some good example of good writing then mr literature man

>still no P5A

Attached: 1549827076936.jpg (279x440, 44K)

I'm one phone call away from dating Kawakami but it's literally the day before the trip begins and I might need to reload just to get that extra day in. I really want her to join me in Hawaii.

Attached: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (872x632, 117K)

No joke, I was a little disappointed when Ryuji said
>seriously?!
instead of
>for real?!
during Joker's Smash trailer (the most recent one, not the initial announcement one)

Haru is still my favorite girl despite this, so that tells a lot about the others as well.

I'm not done with the game yet but I quite like Makoto, she's quite believable and grounded and her development has worked well so far imo. Plus the tomboy aspect.

>tfw the one girl that was originally gonna be a thief but was made into a side character is the bested than the actual teammates

>Ann is fucking annoying
>Makoto is Autisic
>Futaba is a gremlin
>Haru has the personality of a wooden board

still prefer kawakami though

Attached: 14F01FEF-A34C-4D9D-81BB-184A80E18B9C.jpg (668x1024, 87K)

It's weird, because in most fanart, Haru looks great. It's only in official renderings and art (where they can't take liberties with the design) that Haru's forehead looks so bad.

Makoto gets a lot of hate because she's by far the most popular girl and implied canon choice autstist try (and fail) to meme about her being a ""robot""" because they didn't understand her character arc
But hey you didn't hear that from me alright?

Attached: 1534232337596.jpg (354x541, 77K)

>girl with best design could have had an exponentially greater design from her concept art

Attached: EC327DB0-FC18-436C-90D0-26A790D6A842.jpg (640x854, 40K)

Based

Attached: 1526771697556.jpg (3000x1686, 2M)

Makotofags are some of the most deluded people on the internet
You faggots have single handedly made me almost dislike Makoto with your autism.

Looks like Rin

>Haru with no floof

Attached: 1525415299972.png (1440x810, 447K)

This honestly looks worse.

It’s your damn fault for being so damn slow

Attached: 9B6F8D37-C315-443F-A9D7-97445BA9A271.jpg (600x473, 79K)

Cope. you people bickering about Makoto "ride me like a motorcycle" Nijima are more obsessed with her than your own waifu lol

Attached: 1533503277551.jpg (2000x1271, 279K)

enough talk about girls, who is best boy? and why is it yusuke

>and implied canon choice
absolute retard
there will never be a canon choice because they don't want to scare away the people who picked other girls

I'll give you the best boy tittle, but best guy is easily Iwai

He's eccentric (and that's a good thing!)

Chrom from the persona series makes my manhood tingle

Attached: E2A4DE66-92F3-409C-82AE-5DF42F656DE5.png (1600x1920, 1.14M)

His English voice is probably one of the best casting decisions for a dub.

Too bad he wasn't that good of a party member.

I can agree with this.

I maxed out my confidant with Ryuji way before anyone else but I can't help but love Yusukevthe more time I spend with him, a true bro

Tfw Chrom’s English and Japanese voice actors both did Yusuke. Wonder if it was done on purpose.

I thought the main party all had great voice actors and actresses, barring Haru's super high pitched voice. Even then, Haru's VA sounds great in other works, so I'm putting it down to weird VA direction.

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy atlus why cannt i date boys argh

Her social link should've started A LOT earlier. Dem veggies are good, but pretty much irrelevant by the time you get them.

Fuck off you mentally ill retard.

But that’s gay though

Attached: E2CD2596-C7FC-4BE6-9022-0F340F7B8045.jpg (800x662, 85K)

>not spamming masukukaja

which girl is most in to femdom

C
O
P
E
You should worry about your (shit) wife instead of having mine on your mind all day

Motherfucker this isn't Nocturne. Also you can't even land critical hits during boss battles so his baton pass gimmick doesn't even work.

The only voice that pissed me off in the dub was that NIGGER that voiced about 15 side characters all in the same voice while sounding absolutely fucking retarded

I mean it’s literally in her fucking name

Attached: A9AFFDAE-CC9D-4743-BC8C-3983F9A03FA8.png (320x495, 189K)

He is
I still used him over Ryuji, by the time Ryuji gets power charge + god hand combo the game is almost over or already braindead easy to care about who you are bringing

>Best design
>Calls herself a thief while running around with a fucking RPG and giant axe

Why does ryuji get shat on for his shit but she's okay?

Attached: 1554745481223.gif (816x702, 1.08M)

Masukukaja is good, but Yusuke's damage output (relative to the others) drops pretty badly after the 5th palace, and he doesn't have the durability of Ryuji. Not to mention that his 'boosted damage from Baton Pass' skills don't work in the majority of major boss fights, where they would be the most useful.
Personally, I used Ryuji/Yusuke/Makoto for a triple buffed, super tanky party.

I don't know why it took me so long to realize who it was you were talking about.

Haru. She gets a rush out of punishing shadows. Spnati has a depiction of Haru that heavily implies she's into femdom, bondage and facesitting.

>girl with best design
Yes
>most boring
Nope, I found her the most charming of the lot. sums it up well. There are even little things like how she is surprised to realize she is the only one who put thought into her PT persona. It wasn't handled coherently but it's the same for quite a few things about P5.
She actually was originally going to be more like Fuuka.

Attached: Pixel Haru.gif (1000x920, 235K)

She's a musketeer. She comments on how she always admired righteous heroines, but must fight on the dark side of justice as a PT and chose a name to reflect that. Funny thing is her Persona is based on an outfight villain (the only one too) from the same novel that inspired her getup.

Attached: Okumura.Haru.full.2121821.png (868x1228, 697K)

Haru is pure.

Pure shit.

pure sex

This post was correct until you implied any girl was canon.

Pure Ai

Look at that receding hairline. Who does he think he's fooling?

Now that I think about it, they probably started shaking things up on purpose. With Akechi, Robin Hood is a heroic thief proper but the design of the Persona doesn't reflect that at all. His PT outfit blatantly stands out as well. One the surface, the name "Crow" helps him fit in better with the group but is more appropriate for his 'true' outfit. Also "karasu", "korosu", it's like pottery. Can't say they didn't put thought into all of this.

Attached: __akechi_gorou_amamiya_ren_morgana_and_okumura_haru_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_sutei_giru__34e33 (640x738, 95K)

She's definitely a fan of romantic tales, it's a theme of her character.

Attached: __amamiya_ren_and_okumura_haru_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_0zep0__21eeac87956fa2ab188d94aa6c56764 (1666x2345, 399K)

Why did she tip fedora?

Why wasn't the whole month of nothing after Futaba's Palace used to introduce Haru? It makes no fucking sense

Attached: 1551020711771.jpg (749x522, 43K)

She's the supreme lady. Even her persona is Milady.

Attached: __okumura_haru_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_watarui__ef76709b31816ba37117c09bbf642769.jpg (1000x1000, 412K)

She's not a tomboy, she's not a Mary sue either
shes just boring, not even the smartest of the group as well
Like its just not well written how the story makes her a secondary protagonist, or how she doesn't understand how humans work or her confident being a reskin of Shiho with a npc that has fuck all to do with anything. Her design like Haru is the only thing I like

How do I get a zaibatsu girl who buys out Disneyland for a day just so you can have a party in private?

Die.

No, that's for Alice.

>while everyone else is ready to pity Makoto for fucking shit up for everyone, Yusuke is the only one who calls her out for it
>Yusuke comes up with the perfect code name for her, which she rejects in favor of one that doesn't fit her at all, instead just pushes the stupid perception she is stronk grrl and have Ryuji and Morgana give meme reactions to her
>no one cares about any contribution Yusuke makes, while they suck Makoto's clit for anything
Poor guy. What was Makoto's Confidant anyway? I thought we'd loosen that tight ass of hers, figuratively AND literally. Instead it's more like a vindication of her being a lifeless busybody. Her "friend" is also some unlikable NPC slut; Makoto has more compelling interactions with Hifumi in one little scene where they meet. I just had to sideline her Confidant.

Attached: yusuke.jpg (1280x720, 78K)