Untitled

Attached: 1556056976725.png (960x420, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00fY1guhC_0
youtube.com/watch?v=pSMQYDYBALY
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzrow8r_Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=2w0YsaXJG-g
youtube.com/watch?v=IOJKk37uOlk
youtu.be/RuctaWhx6fk
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY
youtube.com/watch?v=1pmERc5oq8U
youtube.com/watch?v=xw_wM_9gwUM
youtu.be/HgmJzq0wXug?t=84
youtu.be/hXh6ZJ6yyPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and omppilled

OMP, OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP

REGI SEES THRU YOUR LIES

Attached: 1535289064100.png (320x353, 82K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=6JaY3vtb760

Ok where'd the omp omp omp meme come from?

The Lucario movie.

Attached: 99024.jpg (178x152, 6K)

from the sounds your regirockin' mother made after I regifucked her regipussy

youtube.com/watch?v=00fY1guhC_0

Attached: 1553567201933.gif (1400x1000, 1.21M)

WATCH ME SWOOMP RIGHT IN

Why'd they sabotage Regigigas with such a shit ability?

I just realized Fred's outfit is a few adjustments away from looking like an anime school girl getup

REGISTEEL, NO

>muffled heut ist mein tag in the distance

Attached: 100px-Secretnazi2.gif (100x159, 13K)

Attached: 1554386668310.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

kek
this is actually cute

Attached: 1500182420415.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

*huff* *huff*
My ability
*huff* *huff*
Isn't shit
*huff* *huff*
It's unique!
*huff* *huff*

What's the best pokemon game on the DS to play on my phone emulator to get back into the series? I only ever played red, gold and diamond each at launch. Right now it seems to be a tie between Soul Silver, platinum and black 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSMQYDYBALY

gamefreak is full of complete hacks

Come back to us.

Attached: 1551343698340.jpg (275x355, 26K)

Finally i got a thread where i can someone explain to me whats that regice running meme? Where did it came from?

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Attached: theycute.jpg (2752x4856, 3.96M)

Could always just have asked over at /vp/. You know... the 24/7 pokemon board? Do you REALLY think there's a difference in board quality? Or in the types of pokemon fans?

OH LAWD HE COMIN

Attached: 1553214231788-v.gif (750x563, 961K)

OMP OMP OMP OMP

Attached: 1552937964451.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

LET'S PLOT A COURSE
INTERCOURSE

I kind of wish the artist didn't put as much detail into texturing these, they'd look a lot closer to the other ones. The dragon, bug and dark ones look goofy to me Regeletric is probably my favorite of the new ones he drew though.

Hard Mode: name them all

Attached: 1555938571473.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

I do not trust your word, regirock.

Golems are jewish, how can he be a nazi?

>OMG SECRET NAZI FOREST
It was a different time back then huh?

I sure am glad that he's in there and we're out here.

I mean, i was never that bothered by it for me to justify going to VP to ask this. I just saw this thread while browsing Yea Forums and though: i might as well just ask it now

Wonderful, there it s.

these are sick

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzrow8r_Qk

HOLY FREAKING CRAP

Attached: helpmegod.png (854x424, 199K)

Regibrawl
Regiair
Regislime
Regiearth
OMP OMP OMP
Regiweb
Regibone
*autistic metallic screeching*
Regifire or Regiblaze
Regiaqua
Regiplant
Regivolt or Regishock
Regipsy
Cool runnings 2
Dracoregi
Reginight
Regilight
RegiCHADas

I'm glad their legacy was carried on with [sad computer noises]
youtube.com/watch?v=2w0YsaXJG-g

Attached: 1488149842516.png (1280x856, 749K)

Boy, I’m sure glad that he’s frozen out there and we’re out here and we’re in there and he’s out here and he’s the sheriff and we’re frozen out here. But what I wanna know is who’s the caveman?

Attached: 1553638410586-v.gif (750x563, 304K)

rock my world

REGIICE SLOW DOWN
THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS

SECRET BITCH

Attached: regi pillarmen.png (1280x720, 752K)

>Regigigas is said to have pulled the continents into place, and then created the three from an icy mountain, rocks, and magma in its image. Regigigas was apparently worshiped at one time, alongside the other three, by ancient people. Due to it being so powerful, Regigigas was sealed away in the basement of the Snowpoint Temple, while the ones it created were spirited to the far-off Hoenn region and locked away in three stone structures, which were then sealed themselves. A message was left in braille to whomever would come to discover the Sealed Chamber, whose only access was via an underwater cavern, in the hopes that one day the Pokémon could be tamed.
The ancient Pokemon world sounds like some crazy shit, before people knew how to contain or deal with Pokemon it was like some crazy polytheistic nightmare. In games we only see the world when technology has reached such a point that a 12 year old can just chuck a ball at a Titan and catch it, imagine how ancient people must have felt encountering a regi fuck.

Attached: 51830505_1908959092562864_1994824363871823508_n.jpg (640x640, 38K)

GAMEFREAK HIRE THIS MAN please

Hey, Regis.....

Attached: Forces_of_Nature_Sugimori.png (796x350, 296K)

At this point they should just reboot the series with some competent devs and better lore.

Regice vored the caveman

The pokemon world could easily be more dangerous, even in the already established settings, its usually GF kiddy writing that prevent things to escalate to entertaining proportions.

the nature fears the golems also
>all of them are weak to ice

Mmm, you bet.

and boy are Regirock and Registeel glad that he's frozen in him and that they're out there and that he's the sheriff and that they're frozen out there and that they're in him and they JUST remembered they're out there.

What they want to know is: Where's the caveman?

Too big to let it go, all of gamefreak dying in a terrorist attack would be necessary to rip the franchise from the cold gook hands of GF.

at this point Regigigas' BST isn't even that crazy compared to a lot of recent Pokemon they've released, they should really change that fucking ability already

Attached: 1484277814072.gif (379x387, 83K)

Regi+type
Regiflying
Regigrass
RegiDark

Attached: 1552833903362.gif (480x268, 921K)

Let's OMP to the malt shop

You forgot your Stone Edge, Regice.

Attached: landorus-therian.jpg (819x1000, 148K)

Why would he need to even go that fast? Unless...Oh no...Don't do this Regi plz. everything after gen 5 is shit, not 3!

Attached: tV2udDQ.jpg (799x799, 168K)

Mmm, you bet.

OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP

Anime remix is actually fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=IOJKk37uOlk

Attached: 1538069528826.gif (591x352, 753K)

WHY ISNT DRAGON A GARGOYLE WHAT THE FUCK.

Faster

The dark one is actually pretty scary. Nice

Change it, the time line. Chang all of it. I'll miss gen 4, but I'll be happy knowing the Fairy type doesn't exist.

Attached: tumblr_non7cpmhC91rxobr1o4_r1_400.gif (268x155, 1.13M)

>regimuscle

Attached: 1493905598219.png (261x238, 89K)

Electric poison and ghost are amazing and I would gladly use a master ball on them.

>make hoenn
>make 3 regis
>make it cryptic and interesting
>make it well worth the payoff
>extend the regis with 1 more
>make it boring as fuck
>make it cryptic as shit but not interesting in ORAS
>do nothing with it from regigigas forward
this is bullshit

anyone else bothered with the fact ash casually says "its a regirock" slightly implying that the regis are common and arent single unique entities

Attached: regi disco.gif (494x200, 616K)

Lol what the heck is that

Attached: 3B41F4BA-556B-4526-B5AD-D6A5F301E070.gif (320x269, 2.44M)

literally me

HURRY UP REGISTEEL

Attached: 1553474261545.gif (408x342, 2.68M)

as a reminder theres also ??? type and that there deserves to be a version for this as well

Attached: file.png (990x695, 95K)

I am also bothered by it, also don't some of the trainers in the championships have legendaries even though that seems really weird

??? fags are scum

fu

Attached: file.png (747x214, 23K)

some have legendaries as a way to flex i presume. that one asshole that owned a registeel for example probably did it just to show that they went out of their way to get a legendary

You can't go wrong with any of those but I'd recommend playing Black 1 first before going into the second. Or White because Zekrom is better.

youtu.be/RuctaWhx6fk

You losers realize you have your own board to shitpost in, don't you?

>regirock just tanks it and nothing happens
>registeel is on fire but isnt melting

Attached: 1539059323411.jpg (680x793, 41K)

takes a loser to know a loser, loser.

In the anime legendaries aren't actually 100% unique outside of very few exceptions. A Frontier Brain has an Articuno it raised from its youth after it got separated from its family, and some literally who motherfucker with a Darkrai and a Latios curbstomped Ash in Sinnoh League.

Most legendaries aren't unique. Latias is stated in game to live in herds, for example. Arceus can give birth to a second Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, the Sun/Moon legendaries can mate with one another, etc.

Because in Emerald the Battle Pyramid champ had one (I think.) So he already knew about it because of the frontier series.

based fug putting regice in his place

i feel like this can be explained as a continuity issue, but thats only because they shouldnt be making inconsistencies like this at all
like the anime should match the game or the game should match the anime. dont have variance between them

The battle pyramid guy had all three of the Regis and all three of the birds in Emerald.

In ORAS it's also mentioned he's been hunting and encountered several Volcanion (gen 6 legendary).

Okay so you have a button which would make gamefreak create one more game to tie up loose ends before rebooting the series with a new team.
>the game is critically acclaimed everywhere
>contains all of the features that were lost throughout the series
>uses the ultra beasts as the main plot
>has a far darker story than most of the games
>Every single pokemon, transferred into or acquired in the game moves into a new reality in an explorers of the sky / nier automata tier true ending
>everyone will bitch forever because they'll never get everything back in the reboot

Would you press it?

Bad optics regi

The battle facility trainers use legendaries in the games anyway. It's not like they're unique or something. What's the issue?

>What's the issue?
autism, just move along

will ash ketchum ever win an actual championship

No, the suits won't let him.

only after Yea Forums stops being butthurt about BOTW

No

Yes. When the franchise ends

>Regifight
>Regifly
>Regipoison
>Regiground
>Regirock
>Regibug
>Regighost
>Regifire
>Regiwater
>Regigrass
>Regivolt
>Regipsy
>Regice
>Regidrake
>Regidark
>Regipixie
>Regigigas

>in the games Lucario can stomp all four of the Regis with impunity from either the physical or special side
>in the movie he nails all three of them with multiple Aura Spheres to their faces and they're absolutely unharmed

Attached: cobra commander is perturbed.png (781x645, 713K)

>only after Yea Forums stops making sonic adventure tsundere circle-jerk threads

FIFY

Why the fuck do they pronounce "Regice" like that?

Attached: 1554899318878.png (625x790, 632K)

Likely to keep the pronunciations between the three consistent.

Regi-rock
Regi-steel
Regi-ice

Consistency with the way the others are pronounced since the "Regi" part is important

can someone explain Regiposting?

Is it love for the amount of lore, work, and pure "vidya" that went into getting them in hoenn along with them being absolute units?

Attached: Cromagnon-Man.jpg (162x226, 40K)

its a meme you dip

Attached: pu_shitmons.png (845x550, 51K)

They're oddly charming despite having no real way to emote and they sound funny in the anime. I guess it just caught on now since modern Pokemon sucks so much that older gens get the memes.

>They're oddly charming
I think their designs are great. Especially Registeel

Attached: 34d61f82dea75bee9fdc5d68e5079354e06a1ebe8ece037eaba5fa560977a3e9.gif (598x450, 68K)

did somebody say faster?

Attached: faster.gif (750x563, 202K)

Too fast
faster

Why is Regice always the one getting abused?

"When this baby hits eighty-eight miles an hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."

To be fair Ice is a shitty defensive Type.

Regifist
Regigust
Regigoop
Regio (Pronounced Regi-geo, like Regice is Regi-ice)
Regirock
Regiweb
Regibone
Registeel
Regiblaze
Regisplash
Regioak
Regizap
Regibrain
Regice
Regidrake
Regidark
Reginymph
REGIGIG- GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

>Pronounced Regi-geo, like Regice is Regi-ice
user, where the fuck did the other "g" came from

>The eyes

Attached: 1552277972570.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

The same place the other "i" comes from in Regice:
Fucking nowhere, fuck you.

Most legendaries are just really rare slightly stronger than normal Pokemon.

Besides maybe the box legendaries and a few other exceptions like Mewtwo and Genesect there's usually a few of each legendary although they're very rare.

Mythical however, there's only one of each mythical, they're that rare.

t.head canon

Why the hell are the regis suddenly a meme.

No, YOU fuck you! You can't just pronounce "Regio" as "Regigio" Why not just call him "Regigeo"?

Nobody explain

Attached: 1553019039058.jpg (499x498, 29K)

>he does not know
OMP OMP OMP

*huff* *puff* "Calm down, kids."

Attached: regidaddy4.gif (900x440, 301K)

Fun Fact Time.
The term "legendary" is actually kind of a bad translation to begin with. In Japanese, there were 2 categories. Legendary pokemon, and Mythical pokemon. Legendary simply meant very rare, Mythical pokemon were the 1 of a kind god-like beings. It all just got swept together as "legendary" in the west though leading to many people thinking all legendaries were supposed to be 1 of a kind.

absolute fucking units. I wish they were this tanky ingame

Why not ask that about Regice's pronunciation?

>all the Regis are weak to Fighting
What pinhead decided this.

Don't blink....

Attached: 1555970065373.gif (400x301, 138K)

Cool to see love for these guys. I usually despise legendaries but a bunch of golems made of natural materials by a giant is the coolest shit. These guys and Genesect are tbe only cool ones, unlessyou counts the UBs.

Shame they were overshadowed by the shitty lati twins, dumb plane fuckers.

Attached: 25792729_p0.jpg (1202x1265, 534K)

Registeel is pretty damn tanky in RU, powercreep is a real bitch though.

Attached: 5da74ab7-9f0c-4e87-a067-9e2aff74739f.jpg (1280x1600, 291K)

More like whose idea was to make Steel weak to fighting? What fucking kind of martial artist can break fucking steel with his bare hands?

I've seen the videos, I know they make funny noises.

I'm just really wondering why a movie that must be like 15 years old by now just suddenly became a meme in the last few days.

>Regilock

Attached: Strawberrylock.png (321x289, 10K)

>These guys and Genesect
You're cool in my book, user. You're cool in my book.

Attached: Genesect.jpg (1200x774, 311K)

The same ones that break rocks.

NANI

Attached: 1097AFB6-9236-462E-94B9-D758ABAC7DC5.jpg (1116x895, 233K)

you seem not to understand how humor works
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY

WHERE'D HE GO!?

He was KO'd by a stray lowkick

It was a better time.

In a generation full of filler legendaries like the swords, the genies, and meloetta genesect was the saving grace.

Attached: a679f719-2b34-44e1-9c10-511cb3c3ade4.jpg (1280x1814, 795K)

"daaaad what's that shaking?"

Attached: earthquake.gif (900x440, 298K)

regiflex, regifly, venoregi, sediregi,regirock, regisect, regirattle, registeel, regiflame, regiwash, regigrass, regishock, regipsych, regice, regirex, regidark, regifae, regigigas.

Stealth rock claimed another victim.

Attached: d48aae49-1a18-4c16-a2b7-337427749d0f.jpg (1280x1600, 389K)

Only having a single I instead of a double I makes sense
Somehow cutting out an entire syllable while keeping the same pronunciation does not make sense

Got any videos of people breaking solid steel blocks with their hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=1pmERc5oq8U
youtube.com/watch?v=xw_wM_9gwUM
compilation of every Regi noise ever when

that's a crock of shit mate
plenty of legendaries are one of a kind lore-wise, and plenty of mythicals aren't
seems like the biggest difference between them is the manner of distribution, mythicals usually get released by events after the game's released and legendaries are usually just catchable in game

Don't worry user, the Gen 4 remakes are coming and Primal Regigigas is coming with them.

>dark has inverted cross
That's metal.

No but why would pokemon lie to us.

>REEEE LET ME SPAM MY SHITTY KIDS GAME MEMES OVER AND OVER
>I-ITS BETTER THAN WOJAK!! I CAN PROVE IT BY SPAMMING IT MORE REEEEE
BASED FAGGOT GO SUCK SAKURAIS FAT CHONG

STAY THE FUCK BAAAAACK

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WEEE WOOO>OOOO WEE WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP SNIGGERS SNIGGERS NIGGERSW haha ill be here all niGGER GGER WEEE WHOOOO WEE WHHOOOOO BAOU BAOU BAOU BOAU BAO INSHA>LLA NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGIGGER NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NUGGERS WEEE WOOOOOO WEEEEE>EEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NI>GGE-WEEEEE WHOOOOO WEEE WHOOOOOO BAOU BAOU ABAOU BAOUBA BOAUBAUBUABAOBAUBUABU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO DO DO DO DO DO DOD DODODOODOODODDOODOODODODODODODDODODODO WEEEEEEEEEEE>EEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOO>OOOOOOOOOO KILL NIGGERS EAT CHICKEN KILL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL NIGGERS WEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOO>O BAOU BAOU BAOU BAOU DODO>DODODODO>DO WEEEEE>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>OOOOO BEEP BEEP BEEP DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU DOU BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPEBEEP KILL ALL NIGGBEEPBEEPBEEP>>BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEE>>PBEEPKILLALLFUCKINGNIGGERBEEBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPWAAAA>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWAAA>AAATREEWWAAAAAHHHHHHH>WEEEEEE>EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWAA>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWHOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDOOOOKILLALLTHEFUCKINGNIGGE->>OOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOBABABABABABABABAB>>ABABABABABABAWAA>AAAAAAAAWAWA>WAWAPOLICEHANDSUPKILLNIGGERSWAWEWAWEAWEWEE>>>ODODODODDOODVAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEWWDOUDOUDOUDOUYDOUDOUDOUDOUDODU>DODUDOU KILL NIGGERS EAT CHICKEN

Calm down, King Autismo, we're talking about video games here.

>stfu autist
no you stfu dumb faggot chang sucker agent fbi chang infiltrator nigger
>wtf faggot stfu before i kick your ass-
*WHAP* *rolls up sleeve* yeah what now bitch fag *SMACK SMACK*

Have sex

cope

fag homo suck these nuts fag *whap* fight me samefag flag faggot nigger

yooooooooo

>NO NO NO PLEASE STOP NO
no way fag nigger lynch you nigger *WHAP* reginut my nut in your dads mouth fuckin homo faggot

Don't need any of that bullshit. Just give Regigigas Skill Swap for the luz.

I think they actually used this theme in a Sun & Moon episode recently.

The Hoenn legendaries were the most interesting, but also where things started going down hill. Undisputed FACT.

*chokes you out* faggot suck this biscuit nigger faggot stfu autism

Nice ass Registeel.

Don't tell Nintendo I showed you ;)

Attached: 1555558554494.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Things were going downhill since red n blue.
Game freak is nothing but awful fucking devs and Iwata had to save their asses

Nah Gold and Silver were improvements in every way.

chokes you out* faggot nigger tier faggot dont look at me nigger il cnigger you faggot you dont know me faggot i dont need to know whem youre coming over and the southern faggot nigger
its mot like faggots can even read posts faggot filter me faggot id in the field most of all not nigger faggots eating chicken nigger

And who do you think saved that game
because sure as fuck wasn't game freak

Honestly I have no idea about the dev side of these games.

see

Quick skooks, make like a 2 million year old watchregi

They're Japanese, and use Japanese phonetics
re-ji-a-i-su
レジアイス

Is there a Regi-ludicolo?

You've ever tried punching a bird?

Well get to the bottom of it by staying on the top of it

Tried, but never succeeded...

Did any other pokemon game ever have a puzzle/mystery in it like unlocking the Regis in gen 3? Looking back at it it was all pretty cool.
>find an ancient underwater cave
>to unlock it, need to find an ancient underwater pokemon long since thought extinct
>getting into the cave exposes you to an ancient language
>decoding the language gives you instructions to find to find and unlock the 3 temples which contain sealed legendary pokemon in them
>each temple needs to be tracked down, and have an additional puzzle solved to get though

No, but they added one in ORAS for Regigigas

Ruins of Alph were like that but the pay off was literally nothing.

That sounds legitimately unstoppable

Attached: 1555701370738.png (1024x576, 470K)

Will Sword/Shield be the super content Pokemon home console game I have been waiting for or will it be massive dissapointment like another Sun/Moon?

>459707554
They suck.

They are cool designs, but they are all way, way more divergent from each other and the existing regis then the rexisting regis are from each other. As a set they don't work.

Basically, gold and silver was a fucking mess from head to toe, red and blue was horrible and you can break the game extremely easy and even then they needed help with it.
Near gold and silver end of development, the code was a jumbled mess, nothing worked correctly, tons of wasted space and bad compression so they couldn't fit anything in the cartridge, they would've had to rewrite the entire game and with much, MUCH less content.
Iwata had to come in and teach them how to do it, made his own program and guided them, etc, when he was done they had so much free space they could just port in kanto with minor adjustments.

Something similar happened with stadium, game freak, in all their wisdom, didn't saved or had a copy of their battle system from red and green saved, Iwata had to read red and green source code and make the entire system himself from scratch just by analyzing that code and apply it to a completely different beast in the 64.
He did that in a week and worked great.
It took game freak years to even think of that system.

You remember all those neat additions that were added on each pokemon generation then removed in the next?
Day and night cycle, following pokemon, some QOL changes, etc?

It's because game freak is both incompetent AND lazy, so they can't be arsed/flat out CAN'T replicate it on new consoles, so you see the biggest losses between generations while remakes or later generations add on to everything of the past games on the same console, GF might be one of the worst developing companies of all time, they just managed to struck gold and the stupidest, most blind fanbase ever.

Attached: 1555483899828.png (354x192, 6K)

I had always wondered why features seem to come and go, I just put it up to Japanese dev weirdness. Now I see I was right all along.

requesting that screencap of that /vp/ thread where everyone found out how poorly optimized Sun/Moon's code was

Attached: 1405021775535.png (650x650, 86K)

>takes aura sphere to the face
>OMP OMP OMP
my fucking sides

What's with all the regi shitposting recently? Is it a new reddit thing?

user you've asked the same question multiple times in the same thread, please ask yourself why you're so redundant first

this is my first post in this thread, and I'm not wasting time reading through 200 shitposts

Attached: koffing of aryan supremacy.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>regis are a /vp/ meme forever because they're among the few pokemon /vp/ aqctually likes
>Yea Forums picked up on it recently
that's it

Attached: 1525904572785.png (480x480, 167K)

just Yea Forums being obnoxious and parroting what they see as usual then

OBUNGA ME NO UNDERSTAND MUST BE REDDIT

it's the reddit mentality
people gravitating towards something just because other people are doing it
kinda like how you just tried to do that caveman thing, something else overdone that you copy just because you see it on Yea Forums often

B-but it's different when Yea Forums does it!

>I'm not wasting time reading through 200 shitposts
yet here you are, wasting time reading this very post. Haha, you lost all that time what are you gonna do about it baby?

UUUUUURGGHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>people having fun
>REEEE REDDIT
don't you have an OBSESSED SEETHING DISCORD TRANNY WOJAK thread to be posting in?

Regifight
Regifly
Regitox
Regiground
Regisect
Regighast
Regiflame
Regiaqua (a play on aqua regia)
Regigrass
Regivolt
Regimind
Regidrake
Regidark
Regipixie

Attached: 7c6d842d8597668a3062b494f64ce930.gif (500x281, 613K)

I am fucking disgusted not ONE person named the water one Regicide.

Fucking obvious.

Tell me what water type has to do with regicide

thanks for reminding me to dilate

Regitorumble
Regiulatedtemperature
Regiurgitate
Regi-chterscale
Regirubble
Regitokillitwithfire
Regispooki
RegiRGB
Regignus
Regicola
Regirustle
Regilatedcurrent
Regiknewyoudcallmethat
Regicold
Regisilly
Regiedgi
Regigae
Regiregi

Call me, Uncle who works at Nintendo.
Regit

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Everything

Attached: the_old_master.jpg (372x372, 17K)

OH SHI-

honorable mention because my autism wont allow this to continue
regifilsaime

Attached: d70avwq-7e405e78-4c55-4e8a-9aae-70ff599e1c12.png (316x500, 139K)

Did some research on the official names, looks like the artist posted this originally on that unholy site whose name shall not be uttered lest the contrarians here get their nipples twisted, the flying type is called Regisky, the poison is Regitox, the grass type is Regiroot, and the ground type is Regiground.

i have no idea user, i just wanted to make a joke for the forgotten ??? type

Dunno bout yall but my body is ready

My bad I was just looking for any post number to click so Yea Forums x could bring the prompt up

Do we need to sign in to watch this?

LUCKY FOR YOU I'M A HOUNDOOM LOVER

>Regitox
>Regisect

Attached: 71f.png (600x652, 457K)

Like what's the fucking plan man?

glad to see my "art" being used around here, keep it up regibros

Attached: motivational gigas.png (450x335, 12K)

Good, fuck Lucario

AWAKEN

>daddy why arent you hanging out with the other big legendaries
oh son... if only you understood

What is their end game?

Registeel
>reich shit, dominate and exterminate
Regirock
>lifting and eroding
Regice
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for an eternity
Regigigas
>to remember his youthful days where he did marathons

Regiiiiiice

Regigigas? More like RegiNIGGERS

>get pokemon to human translator
>digitally processes pokemon's speech to human speech
>record regice
>[PROCESSING]
>[PROCESSING COMPLETE; BEGIN PLAYBACK]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re-Re Regirock

*bravely evades you* Dont let me unleash my inner power, kid....

bOMP

TYTYYTYTYYTYTYYTYTYYTTYYTYTOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Nando_Kricketune.png (1566x881, 951K)

i need an OMP soundboard stat

regi

Attached: 1553294065188.jpg (1280x1810, 184K)

>screw your optics, I'm omping in!

>lore describes it as a colossus that pulled entire continents
>actually barely more than 10 feet tall, weaker attack stat than a gorilla or a small dinosaur

Where did this running meme come from

Omp Omp omp

Brock Simpson

youtu.be/HgmJzq0wXug?t=84

DELELELE WHOOOOOOP

Attached: mudslug.png (562x562, 10K)

I've always loved the regis, I'm really glad that they're getting more love.

Attached: 1555560877366.jpg (504x467, 47K)

Do you wanna see the WOMP man?

How did they make these sounds? I mean for the character itself.

Regice is by far the best designed one

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1418142807554.png (1272x2603, 748K)

Aw man, poor Regice...

Attached: 46662569_p15.png (500x1300, 285K)

How do you get regigigas? Haven't played since emerald

You go to Regice's cave with Regirock, Registeel, and a nicknamed Regice holding a cold item.

In the 3DS remakes you need to have all three regis in your party, the Regice must have a nickname and must be holding either some ice cream or some other ice related item.

lmao what, why specifically regice?

Because he's his favourite obviously.

ₒₘₚ ₒₘₚ ₒₘₚ

Attached: 35983355_p0.jpg (707x1000, 236K)

He's daddy's boy.

I wonder what the logic was behind that decision.

Attached: 1508014651436.jpg (539x540, 65K)

>[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs in small]

Spooky.

Attached: 57939872_p0.jpg (1900x1350, 821K)

Attached: 57939872_p1.jpg (1900x1350, 1.04M)

He's the only one fast enough to counter slow start and get Dad's fat ass out in the open

Attached: image.gif (166x96, 545K)

no don't post that

Attached: 38295771_p18.png (800x800, 135K)

I love that this has become a meme years after I saw this on TV and laughed my ass off at it

Attached: 46662569_p9.png (700x700, 204K)

Just reminds me that Pikachu OHKO'd Regice fresh out of Rest with Volt Tackle

Let's plot a course!
>Inter-course

Attached: 46662569_p12.png (720x800, 734K)

Attached: 1474032359590.jpg (616x374, 18K)

Attached: 25837374_p0.jpg (440x602, 66K)

>dragon

Attached: 1553118714610.png (182x186, 46K)

The problem with this is that the regis have to be made out of malleable materials, hence Ice, Steel, Rock.

The only real types that could have regis that worked would be ground, grass (It would basically have to be topiary) and at a stretch fighting if it was just a meat golem

So are they supposed to be rebots or not?

They are golems. They are not quite natural beings, so they don't sound natural.

Uh, well starting from left to right
Regimuscles
Regiair
Jackie Chan

Hoenn legendaries are all great.

Ready and you're willing

DONT OPEN THAT JAR

>Espio spindash
I always liked this.

I prefer Gardevoir

Attached: 1537745422958.jpg (800x800, 124K)

Why not, what is the worst that could ha-

Attached: 38295771_p7.png (800x800, 98K)

is this real???!?

regisect is based as fuck

im an idiot and didn't see that the cave man was inside regice and not a block of random ice

Regirock

Attached: regirock.jpg (802x572, 42K)

REAL REGI HOURS

Cute.

Attached: 64276175_p4.jpg (516x224, 26K)

I fucking hate how ash got cucked out of the sinnoh league like that.

The fight with Infernape and Electivire was probably my last good memory with the anime though. I didn't even watch Best Wishes.

they should drop ash and make the anime about that guy. actually catching legendaries and winning leagues and shit

>Ash doesn't capture Solgaleo
>Gladion doesn't capture Lunala
Wasted opportunity

Reddit

vintage

Attached: reg.png (694x182, 68K)

thanks doc

>Only when Yea Forums starts liking videogames

FTFY is a reddit term faggot, go back

H-Hayai!

Attached: 1553982229195.png (832x868, 371K)

Real talk though, the regis have one of the best battle themes in all of the games.

he slow

WHAT

Attached: Regishock.png (475x422, 14K)

All overdesigned.

i fucking love sinnoh legendaries and its lore

She is from nazireth

Why was this never a thing

A man of taste.

Attached: D1V7mOlWkAAgjBb.jpg large.jpg (1313x1217, 243K)

My negroid brothers

Damn

Attached: 1546212370610.jpg (410x468, 61K)

these are all sick. too bad pokemon is irredeemably shite

I think Yea Forums likes gardevoir a lot.

Attached: 1516795207505.jpg (1080x1536, 145K)

did he dieded?

Attached: 1553262878556.gif (500x281, 1.9M)

Has someone made a Regi stage in Smash yet?

My favorite pokemon, but because Hoen was my first continent and ralts was an early pick up.

*Absorbs Team Charm*

Attached: 3DD9FF51-849A-4D45-99D7-A69DE7C2147E.png (250x250, 3K)

best pokemon ever

She's bretty gud.

Attached: Gardevoir92.png (314x502, 81K)

>/vp/ meme forever
yes, but it has been rarely used

filtered. thank you for your worthless contributions.

Attached: Borygon.gif (560x560, 193K)

>Accuracy 80%

fucking zoomers

>he

Seconding this, I wanna see this.

SHOOT EM SHOOT EM
AIM
AIM

FOLLOW EM FOLLOW EM

>implying the nazis weren't the jews all along in order to breed hatred in the current time

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME NOW REGICE

Attached: FAST.gif (384x216, 600K)

i like this

JUST WALK AWAY
WALK AWAY

WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES

i don't understand

youtu.be/hXh6ZJ6yyPU

omp omp omp omp omp omp

Ha! Chomskihonk

Attached: tumblr_n5jriccIW71s3xc9ao1_400.jpg (350x465, 38K)