Did anyone happen to save this video?

youtube blocked it across all countries

Attached: mk11.jpg (1777x673, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/sankyoz
youtube.com/watch?v=jsMUaVEPPv8
clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedAstuteCobblerTTours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to find a new hobby. We're fucked when Ed Boon and his team acquiesce to the demands of the status quo.

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>I'm going to make mad incel bucks making this video!
>oooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuug *shotgun bang*

Attached: 1549217599014.png (896x753, 52K)

look at yourself in the mirror

you did nothing today..

Attached: 1528663279647.jpg (612x612, 106K)

twitch.tv/sankyoz

game is fire

youtube.com/watch?v=jsMUaVEPPv8

watch after 7:20, thank me later

>unironically watching the devious quarterpounder videos

The left will ruin videogames like they ruined art. I already took up archery as a new hobby. And to be quite honest, I'm enjoying it more than videogames.
I'm actually getting something out of it. That's another thing; I want to thank the left for helping me get into new things and change my life. I work out more and eat right as well.

>the devious

Attached: 1538407147751.gif (213x199, 341K)

There's a big flaw here and it's with us. Where are we and what are we doing besides bitching about it?

Despite these animals not having a spine they managed to try and get somewhere so what of the people that actually supposedly cared about video games? What are they doing?

Attached: 1550359250983.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

can someone tell me why companies always cater towards the left and never the right? It's not like the left gives them better sales, it usually just hurts their company whenever they do it.

Attached: 1555875345923.jpg (634x634, 157K)

Because hyper progressiveness is what’s in now, also jews.

Holy shit this guy is so based and ours we just have to pay him and buy his t-shirts. I mean, he says what I think! It is epic.

This. I quit vidya and am currently trying to learn a 2nd language.

Perhaps you should have finished learning English first.

>e celebs now spend 19 minutes READING TO THE AUDIENCE an article they found online

Jesus Christ, it's especially when bad when you read at a rate of < 10 words per minute.

clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedAstuteCobblerTTours

lmao

Of course conservative losers spend their time watching this ugly fat fuck instead of doing something productive with their pathetic lives.

Oh god, this is hilarious yet painful

That smile though.

How do you get into archery? Where does one start?

>The left will ruin videogames like they ruined art.
Lmao like art has not always been left leaning.

Good art always presses against the boundaries of the status quo.

>Where are we and what are we doing besides bitching about it?

The only people pissed about this are a small minority who are just very loud.

People will say money but its much more then that now. It's about controlling the narrative.

durng the 80's and the 90's the right was full of religious sjw's user. These gaming industry retards haven't caught on to the fact that the sjw's have moved to the left. Also the jews want degeneracy to spread so they'll keep adding bull shit to games.

Damn who knew MK11 was so woke? They even have a black dude say the word woke, so you know it's WOKE.

Why haven't you altered the time-space reality to make the world woke Yea Forums?

>X was always left leaning
What was left leaning in the past and what is left leaning today are two completely different things. Left in the past meant you stood up for something and was for freedom for all not giving a shit what others did in their spare time, today's left its trying to look edgy when the whole media gots your back force feeding people your ideology..

Attached: 1554884493264.png (400x292, 157K)

O'Sullivan's law.

Attached: wellwellwell.jpg (988x605, 44K)

Because conservacuck boomers don't play video games.

>obsessing this much over the black character doing something a black character would do instead of fighting the great fight for large breasted lewd sniffs with iconic costumes

Attached: 1545467447030.png (550x535, 198K)

You mean Trannies and SJWs?

>Good art always presses against the boundaries of the status quo.
Leftist outrage is the status quo. It is what every major industry pushes, it is what children are brought up to believe in by state-run media in many countries, and Democrat-collaborators in American media.

There's too much to fight over

Attached: 1454899381326.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

why is the camera spastic