Celebrate 25th anniversary

>celebrate 25th anniversary
>include 4 FUCKING NES ROMS DOWNLOADED FROM coolrom.com
>don't even bother to include manual
Not even jews do this

Attached: i_26243.jpg (1530x2149, 516K)

And I bought it. What the fuck was I thinking.

>REEE why isn't Nintendo giving us things for free if we can steal them online??

>All this piracyfaggotry
Yea Forums is going way too far. Nintendo has their own copies in storage and this is a great release of Super Mario All Stars for those who don't have a SNES.

>4 ROMs
No you fucking idiot, it’s one. Mario All-Stars from SNES. Not even the version with World.

They also did have a booklet of Mario history when it was originally released on Wii. When they rereleased it as a select they got rid of that though

>4 nes roms
You wish, there's only 1 rom and it's All-Stars on Super Nintendo and it's the crappy remaster of the original nes trilogy.

And right on cue here are the drones

Are you suggesting coolroms should sue Nintendo for downloading Nintendo's material from them?

>anyone that disagrees is a drone
Why should Nintendo lower the value of their product? Steal it if you want, I don't mind and I do it too. But the fact that it's easy to steal doesn't mean Nintendo should charge less for it.
They probably would have made more money if they did though

Nintendo downloaded the roms. Some autists posted screenshots from the hex editor
It matches the rom from coolrom.com

you know every game disc has a rom, right?

posting the better rom compilation game.

Attached: Namco Museum Vol. 3 PS1 hint book back.jpg (558x600, 149K)

>Why should Nintendo lower the value of their product?
because they're 30 year old games that they couldn't even be bothered to properly archive themselves. they just download it off the internet from someone who went through the effort to dump the rom. and then they sell it at full retail price. and they don't even fucking give you the all stars + mario world edition with it. that's the biggest offense.

Actually bought this game, nigga what are you talking about. There's two discs: One is the ROM and the other is 20 .mp3 files, 1/2 of them being sound effects from SMB1

What a waste of DVDs, there's like 10MB used on this whole 4.7GB DVD.

I only play my games after burning them to DVD-RAM.

I'm talking that every cd-ROM, dvd-ROM, bd-ROM etc is a rom so why are you complaining that you bought a game that has a rom?

whats even better is the initial print run sold out, and was going for even more on ebay at the time

It's pretty sad that abandonware and ROM sites do a much better job of preserving old games than Nintendo and other large companies do.

They aren't even the NES ROM's. As others pointed out, these are the from the SNES "All Stars" collection.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Why would Nintendo expect my money when I can easily get it for free? Oh sorry, it's totally the moral thing to do to pay for Super Mario Bros 13 different times.

So one Snes ROM?

Yeah, basically.

Disc images are not ROM images. Just because they're both called "ROM" does not mean they're the same thing.

Shame nobody has ever gone to the lengths the Namco Museums did via the virtual museum. Now it's nothing but menus and if you're lucky some instruction manual scans.

Nintedo expects money because enough people keep on paying for them despite being easily available for free.

I don't care about piracy, just steal it bro, but what did you expect? It was a weird nostalgiabait collector's item

That's because after the ps1 games Namco started outsourcing the museum games to other companies who lazily just port them than adding virtual museum eye candy with history behind.

and to add lemon juice to the wound

all are soulless games.

>its just the soulless All Stars version being emulated
what a waste of DVDs, they could of put in more games on there but nope gotta make them pay more for overly price Virtual Console roms.

Attached: 1452365724.png (297x473, 173K)