Apologize

To the reigning king of fighting games, bar none.

Attached: 5912fe015bafe3fd216b65a9.jpg (323x433, 34K)

S to spit on grave

Is it F2P yet?

S for the King Charles I of fighting games

Actually yes, for the next two weeks

There is no way people care about fighting games as much as they are posted here

Less than 10% of fighting game "fans" actually regularly play games. The other 90% only watch games on streams or just fap to the characters and read up on the wikis so they can post pics of them and stay relevant.

R. Mika is my wife.

Ejem.. KOF.

Has there been any season 04 character news yet?
Are they even going to do a season 04 at this point?

>bar none
never heard of it.
is it on steam?

How deranged must someone be to be able to pretend KoF is even enjoyable?

They assure us that season 4 is happening, we just down know when or how yet

There is a reason there isn't a season pass just complete silence for months. SF6 announcement at EVO incoming.

t. gets bodied 24/7.

This isn't Tekken, OP. Stop posting false threads.

Sorry, I'm busy playing MK11

There are no kings in the FGC.
Only kangz.

>*Sorry, I'm busy grinding lootboxes and having to restart every 12 minutes when MK11 crashes
FTFY

No joke, i play other games but I keep coming back to SFV. It’s the only 2D game with everything that makes a fighting game what it is. Other games just feels they’re lacking in some parts. Like some games have too little emphasis on neutrals and footsies, others place too much emphasis on tight strings and not enough on actually playing the game.

I hope Capcom has realized that dumbing down the game to appeal to casuals is the wrong way. Just give them a shit ton of decent singleplayer content if they want casual money.

Hey I'm gonna drop some shit since I'm in the know. I'm user so fuck an NDA
SF6 is happening with a different crew. SFV is an embarassment. Ono has a significantly reduced place. Duh. Anyway, there will be simplified control options and special variations ala MK. Sorry m8, but simplified shit is in. Season 4 won't be a thing, but there will be a final "wrap that shit up" patch. The SFV team is skeleton right now, pretty much everyone is working on SF6.

Sorry man, but simplified control schemes are in. Arc sys is hoping on the train, and so is Capcom. It's something akin to FEXL, where there's basically no real reason to not go with simple controls other than being used to it. 4 buttons, LMH system with a unique v-skill button. Shh

> there will be simplified control options
SFV-2 it is then
S is pressed

>It’s the only 2D game with everything that makes a fighting game what it is.
You could just say "I like playing it" rather than looking like an asshat making up retarded shit like this.

Attached: 1552650473542.png (717x676, 303K)

this but with guilty gear. i fucking love that game
you can punish every kind of shit your opponent might attempt to try and skip the neutral stage with enough knowledge until he realizes he'll have to play the grounded game to get you. I also like it that most characters can't do long combos out of random pokes like in Blazblue

Nah they'll wait for next gen, i'd even say there's a high posibility its a ps5 launch game

>Anyway, there will be simplified control options and special variations ala MK.
Then the game will do even worse lmao
Would say fake but this is something capcom is dumb enough to do, double down on the things that killed sfv to begin with.

Attached: 1547820950128.png (326x301, 48K)

S

Prove me wrong, nigga

>installing malware on your computer

Based retard strikes again.

>computer
Lol