Mortal Kombat

We Wuz Kangz 'N' Shit, Senpai Edition.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: 1531649984660.jpg (3880x3712, 2.25M)

keep crying weebfag

by doing this Jax makes it so Islam doesn't happen/spread, this is Islamophopic

Attached: 1426198115932.jpg (531x471, 35K)

Is this gay?

>The average /pol/tard can't handle the sight of a strong African American family being happy

Attached: Eddie Murphy.jpg (1200x1048, 121K)

Romans or Egyptians never makes any conquering of blacks, this delays or might never make it so Romans travel through Africa changing massive amount of history.

why do blacks constantly make everything political/race related? on a video game forum

I spit my vegan shake out in laughter when Shao Kahn quoted Trump! Very funny NetherRealm Studios!

I respect their bravery in that regard, 9/10 game, unfortunately some clothing options for the womyn are a bit TOO revealing. Nobody is perfect NetherRealm Studios!!

>Futa on Male
Literally gayer than actual homosexuals

>African American
they're just african you nigger

>He thinks blacks are the ones making political threads
>He thinks blacks are the ones posting WE WUZ memes
>He thinks blacks made MK11
If anything you faggots should call this ending redpilled since he made every place an Ethnostate.

Attached: overlord-post.jpg (960x540, 259K)

Jacqui, despite being the worst and most unnecessary character actually has a good ending, yet Jax has unbearably cringe shit.

>blacks making video games

hahaha

>blacks arent making these threads

dindu nuthin!!

>Creates a perfect peaceful utopia
>That is instantly crushed by Outrealm because it destroyed the cultures and fighting techniques that allowed Earthrealm to compete in Mortal Kombat to the same degree as their invaders.
No Johnny, no Liu Kang, no Sonya, no anybody that stands a chance. Just Jax living out his stupid fantasies in an ugly toga and getting his shit pushed in the first time Shao Kahn feels like it.

>i'm not sittin' around waitin' for people to get woke

Attached: Cringe.jpg (600x315, 16K)

FUCK NIGGERS

So, is Boon the one cumming in his pants about Mortal Kombat being 'progressive', or is it the general staff?

maybe not, calculating what this one change has made the world is interesting though, since Jax basically made it so blacks is the one people in history that never becomes slaves, maybe they become slavers though, that would be interesting.

Probably the latter. Anytime he shows up live, it's only for brief moments and he looks defeated and tired.

>we lived the american dream
>but not every black does, so fuck america mahfugga

The SJW stuff wasn't a smokescreen to "hide" the MTX stuff, that makes zero sense because people would always notice the MTX stuff either way once the game comes out. The SJW stuff is there to attract leftists into buying and supporting the game DESPITE the microtransaction shenanigans. If they get to feel like they're bashing the fash or sticking it to Blormpf or racist gamer bros or whoever, they'll happily pay up. Game companies know this, much like other woke corporations. They play the social justice tune, it guarantees a certain audience will buy

Attached: 1554805130251.jpg (720x589, 41K)

>Jax created an oppressive totalitarian black-led dystopia that has made Earth even worse off than Shao Kahn would have
>Doesn't even realize it because he's now a part of the privileged elite he thought he was taking history back from and can't see the suffering

>family
>two women around his arms
this man is not a family man. Pretty yikes of NRS to objectify women like this.

Quarterpounder is saying lefties dont buy games though.

Why do progressives generally portray Wakanda shit with blacks wearing primitive clothes like togas or bathrobes?

Blacks wearing Nike shirts and shitty sneakers in civilized areas of Africa.

Attached: F01FAC27-1B85-40C2-94E7-C6307B7FA8E3.png (564x838, 564K)

This is not realistic. Fuck off.

Because the last time blacks had an uninfluenced culture was thousands of years ago, so they assume their style now would look the same as it did then with no change because all Greeks go around naked and Americans still wear petticoats.

I think they're confusing games journalists, who are leftists who definitely don't play games, to the general leftist population, which does

Sorry is this better

Attached: photo-1527311257265-eb6c944f8c63.jpg (1000x667, 196K)

Yes. Thank you.

>Futa on Male
how does that work

Attached: 1555790066456.png (1865x602, 1.06M)

>it guarantees a certain audience will buy
but that's an extremely small audience
and it will turn off a bigger audience that would have otherwise bought the game

Attached: 9073FC0F-DE78-4839-9852-6A4C647241EA.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>that NRShill who ignores the bad animations and calls all haters "weebs"
Can't believe you're still here but it's not like your autistic ass has anything better to do

Attached: 1445738362348.jpg (355x440, 130K)

Nah, the rest is made up of normies who don't care and don't pay attention to the slow creep of politics into every facet of their lives

Is that Aloy in the left?

Attached: 1529659241883.png (400x400, 232K)

Actually i think that if Jax wanted to end the Slave trade he should have ended the whole tribal warfare in africa at the time that was the main cause of the transatlantic slavery. actually selling war prisoners as slaves was a common practice among africans especially by the kings of Dahomey who used to sell their war prisoners as slaves.

Nah, fuck off, Africa dindu nuffin.

Can anyone explain to me what's even going on in this image? Jax isn't some goofy panafricanist WE WUZ KANGZ zoomer dipshit, he's a fucking American GI.

It's beyond that. The "outrage" over this inane bullshit is literally shills doing their thing.

I like this

>no more slavery but black men still cheat
I thought he fixed their problems?

>niggers
>happy family
Choose one

>Jax's ideal timeline is a world of separate but equal ethnostates.
He's a fucking hero.

Attached: 1403928686360.jpg (396x340, 44K)

His ending is him getting the hourglass, talking about how he lived the "American Dream" but a lot of blacks don't, so he uses the power of the hourglass to prevent slavery, just by whites, I guess, because he won't "sit around waiting for people to get woke"

As a result Wakanda happens and Jax is a womanizer, I guess.

NAH YOU FUCKIN CRACKA THAT'S JUST PROPAGANDA

unironically this. theyd be just african now.
also jacquis ded in 2 endings now

Is this a fucking joke?

no

>I got to live the American Dream
>So I will rob that opportunity from everyone else who has ever lived
They turned Jax evil and didn't even realize it.

MK11 is a fucking joke

Jax did that, Jax ENDED ALL SLAVERY noy just the trans-atlantic america one, arab, roman, egyptian all of it, i would assume also the tribe-on-tribe slave trade

thats pretty cool

correction, he ended all BLACK slave trade, i don't think he ended all slave trade, just all the instances where blacks were slaves, i don't believe Jax stopped blacks from owning slaves either, just not blacks owning black slaves

now this is based.

>when your hyper violent fighting game tries to make really clumsy social commentary in yet another shitty port, but with even more microtransactions and datamining than their other games
so this is boons true power... wow...