Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums

I am a member of the development team for Mordhau, and just want to let you all know that our game is coming out on the 29th of April. I hope you'll buy it, and enjoy it! Feel free to ask me any questions in this forum.

Thank you!

Attached: f736122c73404dd341e4e4ec17ae3cad_original.jpg (1552x873, 341K)

How are you guys going to balance against chopper copters and other such exploits?

Post some kind of proof.

Do you prefer 4channel or Yea Forums

Very hype for modhau, been waiting a while. If you are a developer, try not to pander to all the chivalry prudes too much. While chivalry is a great game, there is nothing wrong with being distinct and making them learn new mechanics they may be crying over

Haven't played chivalry and stuff
How's the learning curve for somebody new to the genre?

FOR HONOR WILL BLOW MORDHAU OUT OF THE WATER

Attached: 1554835272435.jpg (797x894, 129K)

What's the price tag? Been waiting for the game for a good while and I want to know how much dosh I need in hand to hop into it.

Any plans to release it on the EGS?

did you guys ever got female characters back in the game after they were scrapped? i was kinda looking forward to screw around with medieval waifus
if not, are there any plans of reintroducing them?

Your game looks very fun! Chivalry was a blast.
Tell me about the game modes/servers.
Will there be matchmaking? Or dedicated servers? Or both? A "main" game mode? How many game modes?
Any support for user created maps/game modes?

Whats the price? why cant i preorder if its one week away

Is it true that some of the devs are germ*n?

Add dinosaurs.

What do you mean by "chopper copter"?

I have spent some time on 4channel to learn the subculture, and I believe if I do anything like that I will be called a "shill" and no one will want to talk in my threads anymore :(

I don't know what you mean? I guess Yea Forums is faster to type in.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy!

I think learning the game when you're new is part of the fun!

lol

It will be $40 USD.

No.

Female characters are pretty low on our priority list at the moment, but we're planning to add them in eventually!

You'll just have to wait and see ;)

It will be $40 USD. We think preorders and preorder bonuses are just a way for people making bad games to trick people into buying them. We stand by our product, and think people will purchase it without any false incentive!

I don't know what you mean?

Sorry, no.

Pic related, is any of you developer guys from the country that has that flag?

Attached: german-flag-medium-570x600.png (570x600, 2K)

>filename
gross

>40 patriotic dollary-doos
what a load of fairness and level-headed price-picking

Why?

>$40
Good man

>Stand by our product
Hmm, I might just buy the game. It does look fun.

Nice try shill

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 22.54.44.png (457x86, 54K)

>Feel free to ask me any question.
Who on your marketing team was dumb enough to try and market your game with "YAAAAAS :D!"

Attached: 1551330667722.png (500x738, 146K)

Because your german autism is like an invisible barrier to a decent game

This game needs dinosaurs.

first day of release will also have 10% off,, so about 27$ total.

I still don’t get it. What fucking autism you spastic?

Samefag

What the actual fuck is your endgame? Nearly every response here is a lie or misrepresentation

>What do you mean by "chopper copter"?
The devs for this game know exactly what that is considering they've got collectively thousands of hours on chivalry

>I think learning the game when you're new is part of the fun!
A dev here would say that the game has a tutorial and to ask other players how to play. Not this empty response.

>It will be $40 USD
Okay, this is epic

>We think preorders and preorder bonuses are just a...
Straight up lie. If you backed the kickstarter for certain things you DO get "preorder bonuses". For example, the alpha backers will have golden teeth.